I hate you, I love you (3Belo...

By MurderDronesFan0700

High School, abuse, being the last of her kind, drama. All part of Aria Garcia's normal life style. Trying to... More

New students
Discovery
Leviathan information
Discovery 2 (part 1)
Discovery 2 (part 2)
Warming up
Ariathia's markings
Cloaking device
Video logs
Confessions
Terrible Fathers

OC

606 9 0
By MurderDronesFan0700

Name : Aria Garcia

Nicknames : (Krel) Ri-Ri, A.G., Ari

Age : 14-15

Species : Leviathan

Looks(Human) : Electric green eyes with blue rings around the pupils. Long thin scar going over the left eye. Thin dark brown eyebrows. High cheekbones. Somewhat thin face. Tan colored skin. Scars here and there on her body from her years of abuse. Hourglass shaped body. Long dark brown hair that is always in a ponytail. Blue and green streaks in both her bangs and ponytail. Single bleached streak in her bangs. 

Looks(Leviathan) :

Usual outfit : Tight black jeans with artistic rips here and there. Vibrant blue skin tight t-shirt. Camo black, blue, and green jacket that ends at the waist. 

Personality : Quiet, introverted, keeps to herself, impulsive(Somewhat)/Impulsive(somewhat), smart, ambiverted, playful, reliable, willing to sacrifice herself

Weapons(Earthly) :

Weapons(Royalty) :

Bio : Her home planet, Levia, was destroyed by General Morando and his armies when she was just a baby. She was sent off to Earth by the king and queen, who were her parents, who were both killed in battle. They had given her two weapons before sending her off to Earth. Aria was then adopted by a couple. Her adopted mother soon past five years later, and the adoptive father abused Aria for it, blaming her for his loss.

Skill sets : running, jumping, climbing, archery, swordplay, knife handler

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 2.1K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...
3.8K 79 34
Aria Bell is a good girl but when she meets the schools bad girl Katie Bailey, Aria turns a bad girl and let's Katie take advantage of her. Will she...
224K 1.8K 41
Arianne Celeste thought she had a messed up life with her Dad beating her and she was always scared of when he returns from his business trips. But...
274 17 8
Aria is a young highschooler whose relationship with her mom burns to flames when she marries her stepdad, Dan. Dan doesn't stop at any measures to m...