your boyfriends a slut//zarry

By niazkiam

in which zayn and harry are dealing with the aftermath of their toxic relationship caused by harry's continuo... More

blurb
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight

fifteen

2.3K 148 384
By niazkiam

"how- what are you doing here?"

"i should ask you that. i thought you hate working out," zayn says. "if i didn't know you any better, i'd say you were stalking me."

"yeah, you caught me. i followed you here to watch you struggle to do a deadlift," harry jokes.

"hey, i do not struggle," zayn huffs.

"of course you don't," harry chuckles. it's weird to be talking to zayn like this again, and he remembers why. the last conversation they had was that party where he had kissed zayn. and then zayn called him a whore so it's weird for them to be friendly now.

they don't converse for very long, zayn leaves to continue what he was doing, leaving harry alone to feel very unsatisfied about their short interaction.

he tries to focus on doing other exercises, at least the sudden urge to drink he's been battling isn't as strong as it was before. he works out for thirty more minutes before decided that he's finished.

he's sweaty all over, he subtly scans around to see if he can spot zayn but he doesn't. did he leave already? he feels a bit disappointed about that, but it's probably for the best.

zayn was friendly towards him when they spoke, but he also has plenty reasons to not be. and from his time together with zayn, he knows how easy it is for zayn's mood to change.

he rubs some sweat off his body with a towel, walking towards the gym locker room. he decides he's going to take a shower too, he hates feeling sweaty and he doesn't want to go home feeling like this.

he takes off his shirt, putting it in the locker where the rest of his clothes are. he closes the door of the locker, and notices someone by the left of him. it's zayn. he's sitting at the bench looking at his phone, he hasn't noticed harry yet. he looks a bit sad.

harry feels like going to comfort him, but that's not his place now. zayn already has a boyfriend to do that for him. but he still feels bad.

"harry?" he must have taken too long just standing there because zayn notices him. "i didn't realize you were here."

"just came in," he says. "what's wrong?"

"you ruined my relationship," zayn replies. "he dumped me."

harry feels bad, but also kind of relieved to know that zayn isn't seeing caleb anymore.

"was it because of our kiss?"

"that and other things," zayn says.

"i'm sorry, i know you probably won't believe me but i truly do want you to be happy and i feel bad about your relationship ending,"

zayn gets up to be eye-level with him. his expression seems calm, but harry can see the anger underneath it.

"even when we aren't together," he starts. "you still find a way to insert yourself into my life."

"i-i'm sorry,"

"no you're not," zayn says, getting closer to harry. their bodies are almost touching. "do you know what you've done harry? you've ruined me for anyone else."

"z-zayn-" their close proximity is beginning to affect harry.

"he left me because he thought i was never going to get over you," zayn says. he brings his fingers and trails them on harry's cheek, then grips his jaw firmly.

harry starts to get very affected from zayn's touch. but he can't bring himself to pull away. zayn leans forward, harry can feel his breathe on his ear.

"he was right," zayn whispers. harry's eyes go wide when he registers what zayn says, and before he can comment on it, a mouth is pressing on to his. zayn kisses him so hard that harry could taste his feelings on his lips.

harry closes his eyes, allowing himself to get lost in this moment. he holds zayn closer to him as he kisses back, savoring the feeling of having the person he loves so close to him again, ignoring the thoughts telling him that this isn't a good idea.

zayn pushes him to the wall, taking off his own shirt. he grips harry's legs and harry wraps it around him. the kiss is rough and passionate, they're both panting when they pull apart for air.

zayn turns harry around, making him face the wall. he's beneath harry, biting as his ear and slowly moving down to kiss his neck. harry shivers, feeling sparks of electricity flowing through him. zayn slithers his hand into harry's gym shorts, rubbing his growing erection. he pulls down the shorts with one move.

"no underwear huh, sure you didn't plan for this?" zayn whispers in his ear, his voice raspy and dominant, everything that harry had missed.

"i-i didn't," he shakes his head. "what if someone walks in?"

"that's their business," zayn replies, still fondling harry's body like it belongs to him.

"z-zayn, shower stall," harry suggests. as much as he's enjoying this, he doesn't want anyone to walk in on them even though he knows there's probably only two other people in the entire gym aside from them. he already has a reputation for things like this and he wants to change. not like doing it in a shower stall is any better, but he could save some of his dignity.

"fine," zayn says. he pulls harry to one of the stalls, closing the curtain. it's still going to be obvious if someone walks in that two people are fucking but at least they wouldn't be able to see them.

he turns on the shower, surprising harry who squeals at the feeling of suddenly being wet. luckily he's already naked so he doesn't have to worry about damp clothes. zayn is only wearing his workout shorts too.

"i missed this," zayn admits, looking at harry's naked and wet body. he trails his fingers over harry's chest, savoring the feel of the supple flesh. he kneads at the chest, playing with his nipples before leaning forward and capturing one of them inbetween his lips to suck.

harry's breath hitches, he bites at his lip as he watches zayn play with his body. he puts his hand in the other chest, making sure the both of them get equal attention.

"z-zayn," harry moans, pulling on zayn's hair as he gets pleasured by his talented mouth and fingers. zayn pulls apart after a minute, noticing how flushed harry's face looks already. he moves his finger to harry's lips.

"make them wet," he commands. harry nods, taking the fingers in his mouth, applying a liberal amount of saliva on them since that's probably the only lubrication he's getting. zayn takes them out when he feels like it's wet enough and trails them on harry's buttcrack.

he puts a finger in and harry tenses, his body taking a while to adapt to it.

"so tight," zayn says, trying to move it around. "when was the last time..?"

"the last time we did it," harry admits. zayn looks surprised.

"so you haven't been with anyone else since then?"

harry nods.

"i'd have appreciated this while we were still together," zayn says, his expression changing. "but it doesn't matter now."

"zayn," harry whimpers as zayn moves his finger faster than his body is adapting too. he'd have appreciated it if they had lube too.

soon, zayn is up to three fingers and it's starting to feel good for harry now. he's covering up his moans by biting his fingers as zayn pistons his fingers in and out while whispering dirty words in harry's ears.

then without warning harry is filled with something much larger, he gasps, grasping at zayn's back at the sudden intrusion. he knows he's probably going to leave scratch marks and he'll probably have to apologize for that later.

zayn starts fucking into him and harry can't keep his moans quiet anymore, he screams into zayn's skin as he's being fúcked hard.

"t-too much," he moans, as he's moved back and forth. zayn doesn't slow down his movements.

"fuck, i've missed this," he says, fúcking him harder. "so fúcking tight."

"zayn," harry moans, wrapping his hands around zayn's neck as zayn moves inside of him. he feels overwhelmed as he holds unto zayn for comfort.

"you like that?" zayn whispers in his ear, causing him to shiver. harry nods, too overwhelmed to form his thoughts into words. "come home with me, i can fúck you in a proper bed with proper lube."

"yes," harry moans, liking the sound of that. he's half tempted to ask if this means that zayn is going to take him back, but he knows how that turned out the last time he did and he's not ready to hurt his pride from a rejection. right now, he'll take what he can get from zayn. even if it means just this.

half an hour later, harry finds himself with zayn inside of zayn's apartment. he can't believe he's here, it's been so long, the thought he'd never get the chance to be here again.

"hungry? you must have worked up an appetite,"
zayn says, then winks at him. harry blushes. between the exercise he did, and the sex with zayn in the gym showers harry has probably burned most of the calories he's eaten today.

"a bit," he admits.

"i'll make us some noodles," zayn suggests.

harry nods. he sits in the kitchen as he watches zayn cook. he loves zayn's cooking, he can turn any meal fancy.

some minutes later, he brings back two plates and a bottle of wine for them to have together. harry swallows when he sees the bottle, he knows he isn't supposed to have any alcohol, but zayn doesn't know about his sobriety. he could just have a glass.

but niall would be disappointed. he can't do that, he can't disappoint his friend that's sacrificed so much to help him.

"pass on the wine," he says.

zayn raises an eyebrow. "what? are you pregnant or something?"

"ha ha, very funny," harry deadpans. zayn chuckles, only pouring some for himself. "zayn?"

"yeah?"

"why did you invite me here?" he asks. he thought zayn had just told him to come here for another round, but they aren't even having sex. zayn is cooking for him and having a conversation with him.

"i don't know," zayn replies. "i guess i was just lonely. and i saw you, i just realized how much i've missed you."

ask him if you're getting back together.

no, if zayn wants to get back together, he'd ask me himself.

he argues with his thoughts internally.

"why aren't you mad at me for ruining your relationship?"

"i was angry at first," zayn says. "but anger doesn't change anything. but, i want to know something."

"what?"

"caleb told me he confronted you," zayn starts. "he got upset over what you said. how did you know we hadn't had sex yet?"

"oh," harry says. "niall kind of told me."

"niall?" zayn frowns. "how the fuck does he know- of course. justin."

"justin? what does he have to do with that?" even the mention of justin's name makes harry's mood instantly turn sour.

"he was the only person i told. he must have told niall,"

"why would he do that? they don't even talk," harry says.

"they have a weird sort of relationship," zayn says. "i think they're sleeping together, or they were sleeping together. and liam might be involved somehow, the whole story is a mess and i've never really bothered to find out what they're on about."

"what? no way, niall would never sleep with justin. he hates him just as i do," harry says. "you're mistaken."

"look, i'm pretty sure i've seen niall a couple of times with justin. maybe you should ask him yourself," zayn says.

"i will," harry says. there has to be an explanation for this, niall would've told him if he ever slept with someone that harry dislikes with a passion, right?

after a while, they clear their plates. then zayn cheekily invites harry to his bed, and they spend the rest of the night relearning each other's bodies.

the next morning, zayn wakes up to a sleeping harry beside him. he smiles, feeling good that harry is back on his side. he's been feeling depressed ever since his relationship ended with caleb, and he's been blaming himself.

seeing harry again made some of those feelings disappear, and he genuinely forgot about his relationship ending with caleb.

after caleb broke up with him, he asked the smaller boy for a second chance but he got no response. then he got frustrated and decided to take his mind off it by going to the gym. then he met harry again and the rest is history. maybe this is fate.

he hears his phone vibrate, he checks around for it and finds it. he's got some messages from caleb. he frowns, opening it.

caleb: i've been thinking about you a lot especially since your last message. im not sure if i can totally get over it yet, but maybe you made some points too. i think i was overreacting

caleb: i shouldn't have had these expectations of you falling in love with me and magically getting over your ex in just a couple of weeks especially since you've been with him for a while. i was wrong for that, i'd have given you the chance for you to fall in love with me. im sorry

caleb: i'm willing to work things through. let's grab coffee together later? i don't want to lose you.

fuck.

...

y'all broke me, i wanna update all the time now😩

thoughts? predictions? hopes?

sorry i wasn't able to fit in a flashback in this chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 7.1K 74
"in this ordinary world where nothin' is enough everything is grey mistake your love for lust when I hold you in my arms there ain't nothin' common '...
123K 4.4K 41
Where Zayn is forced to be with Liam & Harry is forced to be with Louis. But behind the scenes Zayn and Harry are madly in love, although nobody kno...
270K 13.5K 43
Zayn: i know what you want. Harry: What is that Zayn: This dick Read 4:15 pm the one where zayn loves to bother harry and to piss him off more h...
45.3K 1.2K 12
Where Zayn and Harry just can't keep their hands off eachother. With a side of fluff. Mostly dedicated to touching. ©ZarryFlow