Talk tonight (Noel Gallagher)

By secondshelp

A Noel Gallagher fanfic. Elodie Webber is 19 years old and has been best mates with liam gallagher her whole... More

Notes
1
2
3
Note
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
Urgent (probably not) note.

11

1.3K 25 13
By secondshelp

...

Fuck

The morning after pill wouldn't work because it was the morning after the morning after so I didn't know what to do.

I quietly stood up, made the bed and picked up my clothes. I walked down the stairs as noiseless as I could and went out the door to my house. I got inside, showered and got dressed to go to work. I decided to walk since I was like an hour early.

I walked around town and sat down to think, after a while, I decided to go get that pill, who knows, it might work.

So I went to the pharmacy and requested it.

"I'll need to ask you some questions first"

"Yeah, alright" I said impatiently.

"When was your last period?"

"Um... I dunno, two weeks ago?"

She furrowed her eyebrows "... Alright"
"How long's your cycle usually?"

I stopped to think. I don't really keep track of those things.

"29, 30 days"

"What contraception do you normally use?"

"I dunno, condom I think"

"When did you last have unprotected sex?"

"Saturday night"

"Ok, wait one moment"

I sighed deeply and leaned against the counter while tapping my feet.

"Here you go" and she placed a box in front of me. "That'll be £35"

I stared at her with eyes wide open. Then I snapped out of it and agreed, passing her the money.

I was a bit nervous leaving the store but I read the warnings on the side of the little box which said that you can take it up to 5 days after you had sex so, I guess everything was going to be fine.

I walked fast into the cafe.

"Alright, Chris? Yeah, I'm fine, and you? All good, thanks"

I rolled my eyes and went to the back to get my apron.

"Hi, Chris, how are you?"

"Oh hi Elodie, thought you weren't speaking anymore, like at all"

"No, I am" I said a little annoyed.

"So what's with you?"

"Nowt, just- nowt"

He raised his eyebrows picking up the book he had left open face down on the counter. "Alright"

I sat there for about five minutes and I went to the toilet.

"Where are you going?" He said loudly. And annoyingly.

"Toilet" I answered in the same tone.

I went inside and took the pill out of my backpack, read once again the paper inside the box and breathed out with the pill in my hand.

This was the first time I thought of using this method, I guess I never needed it.

That's when I heard "Elodieee!" the door swung open and saw Chris standing with the knob in his hand and head in first inside the only toilet in the shop.

He furrowed his eyebrows and said, stretching the question. "What are you doing?"

"What d'you care?" I sighed making my hand a fist with the pill hid inside. "Why are you here?
What's wrong?"

"Someone came in"

"You work here too, y'know?"

"Asking for you"

I groaned and grabbed in one quick move my backpack from the sink.

I stopped when I saw Liam standing there.

"There you are"

"Oh, good morning, Liam" I said smiling.

"Fuck good morning, come here" he said not as angry as he should've sounded, considering his natural attitude.

"Just one second" I said looking at Chris.

"I don't care"

I went outside with Liam and we stood on the street.

"Liam, I'm working, supposedly"

"Why did y'sneaked out like that?"

"Like what?" I said calmly.

"Without saying anything" he looked kinda hurt.

I thought for some seconds biting my lip thinking of an excuse.

"Coz I saw the time wrong and thought I was late to work, I realized that I wasn't when I was in front of the cafe not opened yet, and I was already dressed so I went for a walk"

"Oh alright, thought summat was wrong"

"No, it's, all fine. Shouldn't you be at school?"

He put his hands on his pockets "No it's ok, I'm skipping"

I sighed. "Well, I'm should get back there"

"Yeah, yeah"

Then he came closer and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Glad we're mates again, I've missed you"

I smiled "I've missed you too"

"See you later then?"

"Yeah" I said as he turned around and kept walking.

So I went back into the shop to see Chris looking at me.

"Boyfriend?"

"No" I said less annoyed than before, but you could still hear it in my voice.

"Just asking"

I kinda forgot about the pill for a while, but when I remembered people started showing up and I couldn't go anywhere, then I decided to take it at home, less stressed about the whole situation. It said 5 days, so I wasn't that worried.

The workday was over and I practically ran out of there.

When I got home I called Maggie, maybe I needed a second opinion.

"Maggie?"

"Elodie?"

"Yeah, can I go over there?"

"Yeah of course, what's wrong?"

"I'll tell you there"

"Ok, see ya"

"Bye"

After that, I grabbed my backpack and started walking to her flat.

***

"Elodie, hi, come in" and she closed the door after me. "What happened?"

"Hi, remember the party on Saturday?"

"Yeah"

"Did y'see who I was with?"

"No" she said with a little smile creeping on.
"Who was it? What happened?"

"I fucked Noel"

She opened her eyes. "What?!?"

"Yeah, yeah" I mimicked her excitement shortly "But"

And her expression changed.

"I think we didn't use anything"

"You think?"

"Well yeah, it was fast.." I said looking down blushing.

"...and how was it?"

"That's not the problem here!"

"Yeah yeah, right. So did y'get the pill?"

"Yeah"

"Oh so, everything's fine?"

"I bought it"

"And took it, right?"

"I did buy it"

She sighed "Where is it?"

"Here" I said taking it out of the backpack.

"Well" she paused "go on then, in your mouth"

"But it was 2 days ago, I'm not sure it'll work"

"It won't if you keep talking without it in your mouth. Come on I'll get you some water" She grabbed me by the hand and took me to her kitchen sink.

"Here you go" she said handing me a glass of water. "Drink up"

"Fine" I looked at the pill, then put it in my mouth and swallowed it with the water.

"You think it'll work?"

"Maybe"

***

We went for a walk and then to my house, there, she said it was late and had to go back so she did and I went inside.

I was still sad about Noel, I missed him a lot, I knew he was coming back but I couldn't wait 2 years, it was too painful. I cried a little and then went to sleep.

Next day it was more or less the same, minus all the stress and drama. I went to work, thought about Noel basically all day, then went back home and all over again.

Thursday I hung out with Liam, he came by my house in the afternoon and we talked a lot, had a few drinks and had fun.

That week and the week after I kept thinking about Noel and how much I liked him, the warm feeling that he would bring up in my chest. I also hung out with Liam almost every day, we went to the park and talked or just go by his house to listen to some records.

Everything was fine, apart from not having Noel with me.

***

I have big plans for the story, Idk if it'll work out but I'm trying.

And yeah, I know my timeline is confusing but, trust me, it sort of makes sense, just don't think too much of it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 75 18
Sophie McCallum is 30 years old and so far the year hasn't been flirty or thriving. She blows out the candle on the birthday cake she bought for hers...
6K 79 48
Hannah Thames....A girl living in Manchester who grew up with her friends who were basically her family, the Gallaghers. What happens when she tries...
14K 268 59
An Irish girl moves to Manchester in the early 1990's and meets two boys Liam and Noel Gallagher that will change her life forever. (Smut involved) t...
3.2K 154 21
It's 1987 and Maggie Mitchell is your designated, unfriendly, neighbourhood "goth girl". And when that neighbourhood is the council estate of Burnage...