𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒 [ Completed...

By LadyNaii

"Aɴᴅ I ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ﹐ ʙᴜᴛ I sᴡᴇᴀ ᴛᴏ Gᴏᴅ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ." ﹣ MN - 𝙇𝙖𝙙𝙮𝙉𝙖𝙞𝙞 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘�... More

𝖼𝗈𝗉𝗒𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 - 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾
𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝗍𝖾𝗇
Intro Video 4 Yt
𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾
SOMETHING NEW
𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒
second page
𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾
I need ideas
Q&A Video
𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈
NEW YOUTUBE VIDEO
𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 - 𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

14.2K 780 1.1K
By LadyNaii

𝗞𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗭𝘆𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗞𝗼𝘇𝗮𝗿𝘁 | 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝖠𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖺, 𝖦𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗂𝖺 — 𝟣 𝖬𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁 𝖫𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"At this point, I just assume it don't matter where we go, your pops gon find us," Kb spoke up.

I frowned up my face, "that nigga ain't my pops, fuck all that.. that nigga dead, simple." I replied, getting up, using my crutches to assist me.

My walk is getting better, but I'm still having trouble and I got a slight mumur so it concerns me.. but overall a nigga cool.

"You can't kill a nigga like me," I spoke loudly as I made my way into my room.

Nani and lil Maj was knocked out sleep, and day by day her belly was getting bigger and bigger.. ion know but a nigga geeked to be having another child.

She was about 12 weeks along now ... and I just knew if I wanted things to be better for me and my future kin, I needed to end all this shit once and for all.

I feel like once you realize that thug life won't get you anywhere but in a casket or in jail and I ain't want that life.

Nani shuffled a little in the bed and she slowly opened her eyes.

"Bae," she called out, wiping her eyes.

"Wassup mama," I replied.

"Water please," her sleepy voice mumbled out.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed her a water and some cheese crackers, something she been craving for about 2 weeks now.

As I'm walking towards the room, there's a knock at my door.. making me stop in my tracks.

KB, Jay and Tae both looked up at me, hands on their tools, ready to blow.

I nodded at Kb and he stood up, seeing who was at the door.

He smacked his lips, "it ain't nobody but Jimia's dumb ass,"

"Tell her to leave, she ain't even welcome here." I went into the room, handed Nani her stuff and leaned down so I could kiss her lips.

"I love you," I told her .. something I been saying a lot more often.

I just really want her to know, I really love her big headed ass.

She smiled, "I love you too, I'm gon lay back down."

I nodded my head and pecked her cheek then walked back out to the living room and this bitch Jimia looked a mess.

Hair all fucked up, she had scratches and open wounds all over her body, her eyes were bloodshot red and she looked extremely off that shit.

I huffed.

"Jimia, what the fuck happened to you?" KB asked as he yanked her by her arm.

He frowned up his face, seeing punctures from needles in her arms.

"What you on?" He asked her like she was crazy.

"My fucking son gets his milk from you, the hell you doing?" His voice was stern and we all looked at him confused.

"Pause .. Jimia ya baby ma?" I asked, with my eyes widened.. this bitch been trynna fuck me forever.

Wow.

"Ion claim her ass, why are you here Jimia and where my son!" He yelled at her and she flinched as she looked up at him.

"I-I don't know. I went out last night and when I got back home, he was gone."

Without warning, I heard a loud smack catching me completely off guard.

I looked over and Tae slumped back in his seat with a shocked expression on his face.

"Well goddamn," Jay spoke up.

Jimia held onto her stinging cheek and she had tears coming from her eyes but KB didn't care, he was heated. His light ass skin was beat red, like he was ready to strangle this bitch.

"You got 5 seconds to get out my face Jimia, cause next time I'm a squeeze the life out of you," his voice was calm, but deadly.

She stumbled to her feet and ran out the house, KB kicked her causing her to fall and then grabbed his car keys.

"Come on cuh, we gotta find my son." we all nodded and followed him to his truck.

He better than me cause I would've left her where she was standing.

How you lose a whole fucking baby? How you choose partying over your fucking baby? Why the fuck did KB fuck her delusional ass? Is my nephew cool?

So many questions with very little answers.

All I know is my yb better be cool.

▃▃

𝗞𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻 𝗝𝗮𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗴𝘀 | 𝗞𝗕
𝖠𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖺, 𝖦𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗂𝖺
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Once I pulled up to Jimia's crib, I grabbed my AR, not giving no fucks how much attention I would be drawing.

My yb missing and his bum ass, deadbeat ass mama don't know where he at.

Pissed is an understatement, I'm worried too cause if sum happen to my boy I might just have to blow this bitch brains out.

How the fuck you lose a whole child?

Makes no fucking sense.

"Yall go through the back, I got then front. Kree on me," I mumbled and they all nodded and made their way towards the back.

I was about to open Jimia's door but I noticed it was cracked, basically left ajar.

I frowned up my face.

Hope my baby boy is okay, thats all that matters rn.

Once I cleared the house, I propped my gun up by the door and started looking around.

I need to find my son.

I looked under everything, covers, blankets, in closests and I just couldn't find him.

He was only 1, yeah he could walk but I don't think he'd go too far.

"YO!" Jay called out and I followed her voice.

She was in the bathroom and she pulled out her phone and started recording.

My big head boy was laid out in the bathtub sleep, I laughed a little and bent down to pick him up. He shuffled in my arms but eventually got comfortable.

I sighed deeply and kissed his forehead.

I was distraught, I honestly didn't know what I would do without my baby boy.

"Come on yall, lets bounce." I mumbled.

We all got out the crib, and headed to my car.

"I'm a drop everybody off, wanna spend time with my mama and my boy," I expressed.

"Alright brodie," I handed Kree my son and he fastened him in his carseat then came back to the front and I did my wrongs, dropping them all off.

After I pulled up to Kree's, he got out and dapped me up.

"Stay up, keep my yb safe," he told me and I nodded my head.

"This dad shit finna be a full time thing — I'm working on getting out of the game.. hope you do too soon." I expressed and Kree nodded his head before getting out and going to his house.

I sighed and locked my doors then made my way to my mamas, it was only 5 so I know she was cool with me stopping by.

51 Dead Opps, by Drilla played lowly on my speakers as I turned the corner and continued my destination to my mamas.

▃▃

"Mama!" I called out, dropping my keys and taking off my son's jacket. He was still knocked out.

"Kitchen baby!" She yelled back and I smiled knowing she was throwing it down.

I put fat man on the couch and then went to the kitchen and the aroma of good cooking fillesd my nose, "whatchu cooking?"

"Uhm so collard greens, fried chicken, baked mac, rolls, and a strawberry cheesecake," she expressed making me smile.

I ain't have a good home cooked meal in forever, I rubbed my stomach thinking bout this meal and how I'm gon fuck it up.

"Where's Keyi?"

"He sleep, his mama lost him this morning cause her cracked out ass got too drunk and high, fucking smut." I mumbled.

My mom turned around with a hand on her hip, the spoon in the other.

"That heffer did what?" Her voice raised as she looked at me.

"Exactly ion know why I got that girl pregnant," I mumbled thinking back on that night.

Jimia was probably one of the coolest chicks that I had known for a while .. we was kicking and vibing and then one thing lead to another and here we are.

A fucking shit show.

"She need her ass beat, type of bullshit is that? You better get full custody of him, she's not a good mom and he doesn't need that growing up." My mama explained as she turned back around and checked her greens.

I nodded in agreement, "why I feel like she ain't gon make it easy ? Like she gon try and fight for her rights, but she's clearly unfit." I expressed.

"And you show that, cause she is. Losing her child, under the influence, its a poor example to be giving an innocenct one year old. I'll call you when dinner's ready."

"Alright mama."

I went into the living room and Keyi's big headed self was wide awake chewing on his fingers.

I rolled my eyes and handed him a cup so he could drink some.

He happily took it and drank the juice to the best of his ability.

I picked him up and sat him on my lap, he was leaned back on my chest drowning that kool-aid.

Almost positive this my mamas, she'll be alright.

I looked at the tv and seen Martin playing, so I turned it chilled until it was time to eat.

I looked down at my yb, "I love you kid."

Just Some Input On My Boy KB's Life.
Comment & Vote | 100+
Go Vote & Comment On Forbidden Love Too.
Love Yall Hoe's 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 1.1K 22
Enjoy 🤏🏾
8.1K 828 8
"ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢᴇᴛ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ." - ᴅʀᴇᴇᴢʏ
10K 210 14
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚖 , 𝚗𝚊𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 .. ꨄ
1.5M 75K 52
"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚟'𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐"☆ 𝚂𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝙼𝚢 𝚋�...