Seducing the Roman father

By Julam_ie

"Shhh I know you want me too. I can see it in your eyes. And you wearing all those tight office dresses didn'... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty- Seven
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty- One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty- Four
Chapter Thirty five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty - Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty- Nine
Chapter Forty
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty- Eight

1.6K 80 2
By Julam_ie

****Shawn's POV****

"Took you two months to get here huh?"

"What does it matter? all that matters is that I am out of that horrible town."

"I am glad you have realized how stupid taking dad to the challenge was. You, a roman Priest?" Marina laughed it off. She had always ridiculed my decision of becoming a priest. She doesn't fail to tell me how funny and stupid it was for me to take dad to the challenge.

"So who is this girl that got you expelled?"

"An unimportant girl."

"Don't give me that. I heard the speech you gave about you loving her. "

"I thought I did but I don't know anymore."

"You can't deceive me little brother, for you to give up everything for this girl means a lot."

"She doesn't see it that way. She didn't even let me explain."

"Don't give up. Just try again. Try making her see reason why she needs to listen to you. Have she seen the video that was made on Sunday? show it to her. I am sure that will make her see how much you love her."

"But how? I don't even know where she is."

"Find her!"

"I have been doing that but it seems she has vanished from the face of this earth."

"You and I know that's not possible. Perhaps you are not searching hard enough and with all the money you have, it shouldn't be that difficult so stop giving me that crap and take your ass out there and look for my sister in law."

Oh Lord! why did I ever come here? "You are a pain in the ass. Listen, I have tried and I'm not going to anymore. It's obvious she doesn't want me and it's not as if she will forgive me so I will let her be."

"Oh brother, I am hearing your words but it looks like you don't mean them."

"I mean every word. I am very tired. I'm going to rest now and I will appreciate it if you don't bother me."

I walked out on her. I knew she wanted to say something but I didn't care what it was. I have had a long journey coming here and as it is I am very weary. I entered my room to find it the same way I left it. Everything was neat but with few dusts. Marina normally cleans my room whenever I am visiting but I didn't inform her this time so I would have to clean it myself. That reminds me to call that real estate guy about my house. I don't want to be here when her husband returns home. I removed the dust proof cover from the bed deciding to do the cleaning later.

****Emily's POV****

"So you met the boss today?"

"No I ran into him. His wallet fell and I returned it to him. I didn't know he is your boss."

"Ohh okay!. And he asked you to work for him?" I nodded feeding myself more of the vanilla mints ice cream he brought home.

"Ahhh this tastes nice." I moaned not being able to get over how delicious the mints and vanilla flavor tastes. "This is my new favorite Micah thanks."

He didn't reply. I looked at him and by his countenance, I could tell he was in deep thought.

"Micah! are you okay?" I snapped my finger in an attempt to bring him to reality. "Micah! are you okay?"

"It seems strange. You are saying my Boss gave you a job without an interview and background check?"

"Yeah what's strange about that?. Remember I have not accepted it yet; maybe when I do, he will request for the interview."

"And are you going to accept it?"

"I don't know. What do you think?"

"I think you should. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. I believe this job is what you need to turn things around for your good."

"You think?"

"Yeah dear. You have to have it in mind that you have a little one inside you to take care of. You need to think about him too. I know he will have all the love but he will also need a comfortable life. I know my boss and I very well know that it's hard to impress him but from what you are telling me, he likes you and that's not common. I want you to think about this. We will continue this conversation in the morning when you have thought well about this. I am very tired so I'm heading to bed now."

"Okay thank you for this ..." I gestured to the almost empty cup of ice cream "and for the advice."

"Always welcome beautiful. Goodnight."

"Goodnight Micah"

He left me with my thoughts. It's not like I haven't realized what working with Mr. Taylor will be to me, it's just that I am scared I will mess up. I have worked at an office before but that was related to science and health, a field I have an interest in. But this is construction. What do I know about construction? nothing! So I am worried about accepting this job then later failing miserably.

"What is so hard about this. You are being just his assistant not the manager!" My mind taunted and in a way it was right.

I picked up my phone, quickly dialing the digits on the business card before I could change my mind. I was about cutting the call when he picked up.

"Hello who is this?"

"Mister......mister Taylor it's me Emily. The lady you met earlier today. I am sorry to call this late."

"Oh yeah Emily! How are you doing?"

"I am good sir and you?"

"I am fine especially now that I have heard your voice

Woah that's creepy

"And don't worry about the time. It's only 8:40 after all."

"Thank you Sire."

"So Emily how may I help you?"

"I.I...I..I"

I was lost for words. I opened my mouth but I couldn't say anything. It was like he has forgotten he offered me a job. What if he was just joking. Oh Jeez I am about to make a fool of myself.

"I only called to make sure you are fine and that you have not misplaced your wallet.....again." Good Emily good. He now thinks you are crazy.

"Thank you dear.But I know thats not the reason you are calling. Are you taking the job?" Damn! how did he know?

"So-so-sorry?"

"Aren't you calling about the job? It's still available. Come by the office tomorrow. I would want to know about you and would want to discuss the salary with you."

"Sure Sir , thank you"

"My pleasure Emily. Goodnight"

The line went dead and I sighed out loudly for I have not felt this relieved. I finished off the ice cream before retiring to bed.

****SHAWN'S POV****

"Theo have you heard anything about Emily? Have you found out where she is?"

"I am sorry Sir but it looks like she is not in New York so I suggest we start searching the other states"

"Okay, do everything you can to find her."

"I will sir. Lest I forget, we found her best friend.Her name is Edna Evans. She moved here with her about five years ago.She was staying with Ms.Gray before she got married. I believe she would know where Ms. Gray is."

"Okay good, send me her address. I will pay her a visit"

"Sure Sir . But I promise I will do everything I can to find your girlfriend."

"Thank you Theo. I got to hang the call. Someone is calling me.

"Okay. I will keep you informed."

"What do you want?!"

"I heard you have been expelled from the parish."

"You heard right. So why are you calling me?"

"You know what this entails Shawn!"

"I don't give a fuck about that dad. I don't want a part in this anymore. You can not change me. This is who I am. My inheritance is the least on my mind right now."

"You don't mean it. What changed?. Is it that slut you were caught fornicating with?"

"Emily is not a slut! She is the woman that I love and right now finding her is all that's on my mind not your stupid damn money.!"

I raised my voice in rage at my dad's words. Who does he think he is anyway to speak about Emily. Besides he is the one who have placed me in this mess

"What has happened to You Shawn?"

"No what is wrong with you dad?! You were the same person who blackmailed me into joining those stupid priests because you didn't like how I changed women everyday. Now I have decided to stick to one woman yet you are not satisfied. You know what dad, I don't care about your opinion anymore. I am not going to listen to you and if you don't mind I was busy when you called so I would like to get back to my business."

This old man has a way of getting on my nerves. He is my dad and I love him because he solely catered for Marina and I but I hate how he always wants control over our lives. He disowned Marina when she refused to marry who he wanted her to and rather married a man he deemed is from a lower status.

****************************************************

I double checked the address to make sure I was at the right place. Convinced that I was, I walked to the door then pressed on the door bell. This place doesn't look bad. It was a story building built with this ancient bricks but it looked modern for a middle income family. It's structure was similar to Marina's

I stood there a few minutes without any answer neither was there any sign that someone was in there. I turn to leave but then the door came ajar

"Sorry was attending to my daughter. Sorry who are you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 12.8K 47
*** COMPLETED *** πŸ’• "You are pregnant and you are coming from the clinic." Hunter stated in an emotionless tone leaving Aria completely surprised. S...
507K 10.3K 44
"Damn,baby...s-so tight." Lazar husked in my ear. "F-faster!" I moaend,and so he did. He began to thrust faster and faster. The bed hitting the wall...
363K 9.4K 34
In which a multimillion dollar CEO wants what was once his all to himself again Preview: "I want you and I want you more than ever" "Grayson we can't...
24.3K 427 26
"It's time to consummate our Marriage" Roman said as he walked inside the room. "I am not interested" I said with fear as I stood up from his couch. ...