Deimos

By MargarethV

A shudder escapes me as he breathes into my neck. If he wasn't the Deimos I knew, he was obviously his beast... More

Prologue | Rewritten&Edited
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Epilogue
Sorry
Not His + Thaleia

IMPORTANT NOTICE

11.5K 134 3
By MargarethV

REALLY IMPORTANT:

I AM BEGINNING TO EDIT AND REWRITE "DEIMOS." THE EDITED AND REWRITTEN PARTS WILL SAY SO IN THEIR CHAPTER NAME.

I AM MAKING SOME CHANGES SO IT MIGHT NOT MAKE SENSE IF YOU READ STRAIGHT FROM THE "Rewritten&Edited" VERSION TO THE UNEDITED VERSIONS.

Also I unfortunately will be taking a long leave from writing and editing because of college. I mistakenly took three online (no lecture) courses that were shortened from 15-weeks to 8-weeks. Now I am suffering from the workload 😭😵.

I'm currently scrambling to get my life in order so please try to understand.

Anyways, have fun reading!

- Margareth Valley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.1K 4.1K 79
***Please read my message on November 12, 2019 (if you can) for enlightenment purposes*** "Who are you?" A certain Luna asked. "Tell me, why do I fe...
2.8M 49.6K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
10.5M 272K 52
I was grabbed by the arm and pinned against the wall, I gasped in shock as I looked up to see the dude from earlier, "what the h-" I was cut off when...
394K 9.8K 17
I smelt something calming, like the smell of rain and vanilla and suddenly, a guy came in charging at Gabriel. Gabriel didn't have any time to react...