The Power of the Abused

By Alpha_Deku

The outcast. The reject. The use and abused one. But with the proper guidance and care would this abused one... More

chapter 1: Abused Scholar
Festival?!

Ryuu Fushichou

102 3 0
By Alpha_Deku

WARNING I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES OR KNOW WHERE THEY ORIGINATE FROM BUT THE COVER. *No I don't own the cover either.* ENJOY ME FINALLY UPDATING!!!!

PARTS AT TOWARDS THE END ARE EDITED TO FIT THE STORY MORE!!!! 11/5/2020

             The instructor had to talk to the administration of WTCC. They had said to share a room with instructor apparently. The instructor finally gave Alpha and I his name. His name is Kang. Kang one had one warrior training time. Yes WTCC was mainly a warrior training camp but they trained all the classes not just the warriors. Unlike other warrior classes usually have the warrior students separated into 4 class there was 8. Every class of students all had 8 classes. Alpha was always with me. When other warrior students tried to attack me or bully me, Alpha always can to my side as his medium form. He always scared them off or would bite them lightly to deter them from me.

              Kang was never happy when he had to go into a class that I wasn't in but he trusted Alpha to be there for me. Alpha was scary looking if you just see him and especially when he is mad. Kang was surprised when one day he entered the apartment and Alpha and I were laying in the middle of the floor. Alpha was in his medium form with me on his back. It was cold and I didn't want to mess with the temperature and Alpha noticed. He had me on his back in seconds and it was so warm I just snuggled right in.

(TimeSkeppy)

              Kang had grabbed my hand and pulled me onto my feet. Alpha's little form came flying after us.

"They are giving the students a day to spend with their family. I know you don't want to see your parents so you and I are spending the day together. We are going to do what your parents didn't let you do in your childhood." He said pulling me along.

He smiled and we walked into a busy town. Carriages were going back and forth. Guilds were busting with business. Kang looked toward the top guild in the world! It's name was Ryuu Fushichou. He started pulling me towards it as Alpha clung onto my shoulders. His tail was wrapped around my waist and his back paws on my hips. Kang pulled me to the main entrance as a member came out.

"Hey Kang! Long time no see man!" The man exclaimed.

"Hi Kuro! Just got a day off to visit Grumpy!" Kang exclaimed before pulling me in front of him.

"This is Alpha and Akihiro! He prefers Hiro tho." Kang said.

The member now know as Kuro held out his hand to both Alpha and I. We both shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you, Hiro and Alpha! Sorry to cut this short but I have to go. I hope to see you guys soon!" Kuro said before leaving.

Kang smiled widely seeing the sudden surprise on my face.

"Come on!" Kang said pulling me inside.

              He weaved and I followed through the crowd and he brought me into a hallway. He knocked on a door. I sat next to him quietly and scared on what was happening. Everything was happening so fast. One moment he was laying with Alpha and Kang came busting in just to drag him into one of the biggest towns. He then dragged him to and into the biggest and top guild of the world. They greeted each other like an everyday thing. Back to the present the door started to open. A man with hair slicked back and a cigarette in his mouth opened the door.

"Hey Shiro!" Kang greeted.

Suddenly Kang was against the wall I was laid out on the floor with Alpha standing over me.

"Kang." The man named Shiro said as he held Kang against the wall.

"You seem to have lost your touch when teaching it seems." He said adjusting slightly.

             Kang suddenly flipped him and he had managed to land on his feet. Shiro caught a glimpse of me on the floor. Before Kang or Alpha could react Shiro was holding me and staring at the two.

"So you brought me a summoner." He said as he held me up under my arms.

"Shiro, can you please put Hiro down?" Kang asked as Alpha was snarling.

"Well what is your reas....." Shiro cut off staring into the eyes of the halfa hanging in his grip.

His eyes flashed with some color before he sighed.

"Always has to pick the unusual but hurt ones." Shiro mumbles as Kang chuckles.

"Hey, what can I say I only learned from the best. Sensei." Kang snickered as Shiro carried me into the office.

He placed me on what looked to be a medical table.

"So you are a halfa. Lets get this assessment over with, yeah? Off with the shirt and pants." Shiro said and Alpha was about to snarl but Kang shhhed him.

I did as told and Shiro looked over all my scars, bruises, and cuts. He grabbed an ointment and gently rubbed it on my bruises. Once done he stood and walked towards his desk. He opened a draw and grabbed something. He walked back towards me but he had me close my eyes. I felt something pressed against my neck then leave. I was told to open my eyes and Shiro was handing me a hand held mirror. I looked at what was placed on my neck and gasped.

The Ryuu Fushichou's guild emblem. The one that only members get. I looked at Shiro and then at Kang then at Shiro and it finally hit me fully. Their guild symbol meant the reborn and Kang brought me here instead of my family. He was giving me a place to belong and Shiro instantly allowed it.

                 I lunged at Shiro and hugged him tears escaping my eyes. He hesitated but hugged me back. I released him just to lounge at Kang, who was ready, and hugged him. I started to cry into his chest at finally having a place to belong.

"I have the perfect uniform for you if you would like it." Kang whispered to me.

I nodded and he smiled. Alpha wiggled his way between us and nipped at Kang.

"Alright Alright I get it I get it." Kang grumbled at him.

Shiro just stood looking at us.

"Name." He demanded gesturing to Alpha.

"His name is Alpha. He is my first and only summon." I mumbled.

"Parents." Shiro snarled understanding why.

"Look at the time we need to eat before we head back to WTCC!" Kang exclaimed.

"Do you want to join us, Shiro?" Kang asked but Shiro just shook his head no.

"I have paperwork and have to plan the welcome party for Mr. Hiro here." Shiro said before turning around.

"I'll give you a heads up then when we have the next day off." Kang said before guiding me out.

Kang smiled as he saw me and Alpha look around the guild hall in wonder. He lead us out and into a nice diner down the road.

"Hey Kang!! What will it be today!" A man yelled from the kitchen.

"Your choice! You always seem to know what I want! Hiro,  Alpha, What do you want?" He asked.

"Chicken for us both please." I replied.

"Hey Ryu. Can you get the kid and his dragon chicken." He yelled to the man.

"Yea, it'll be out in a few minutes take a seat." The man yelled back.

              We waited a few minutes and a man with three plates came out. He had white hair and a blue neck tie.

He placed the food in front of the respected people.

"I see that a new member of Ryuu Fushichou seems to be here. Good job kid." The man named Ryu said.

"Thank you." I said as he sat down next to Kang.

"So kid whats your name?" Ryu asked.

"Akihiro but I prefer Hiro. This here is Alpha." I said.

"So Shiro didn't have time to give Alpha an emblem?" Ryu asked.

"No we had to come eat so we can get back to WTCC in time for curfew." Kang said.

"I see." Ryu said.

"Eat up before it gets cold." He said as he lit a cigarette.

"What did Shiro tell you about smoking indoors." Kang reprimanded.

We ate our food and Kang finished his food first. He relaxed on the table slightly as Ryu explained what he used when cooking.

-That's Kang BTW-

                 Once we all had finished eating and headed back for WTCC. We had started to enter when a warrior class from class c walked up to us.

"Hey you think you can look at me like that you second best class." He snarled.

I gathered the courage to snap back. My eyes glowed a dangerous color and I stared right at him.

"You think that you are so highly that you can talk like that to a Class A warrior? Why do you think Kang is with me? Don't you understand to respect your superiors. Especially ones with dangerous power." I snarled as my warrior armor slowly seeped out. (Hiro doesn't know he is skilled enough to make his armor yet nor on accident.)

The warrior student didn't seem to back down so I growled and got positioned, like Kang taught me to, so I was Intimidating. He seemed to falter in his attitude. If I was to be a member of Ryuu Fushichou then I had to stop being pushed around.

"Are you two done yet? Or do I have to let Alpha go and let him have a hay day with you two." Kang asked.

"You can't get my own dragon to attack me." I whined at Kang as he raised his eyebrows in a you wanna try it look.

By the time I turned around he was running away and then I had Alpha cling to my back. We went back to the apartment.

(TimeSkeppy Next Morning)

             I went to my first class. What I didn't know was we had a special guest. A certain man was supposed to go there and explain what guilds were and what their purpose was. I had walked in and took my seat and Alpha relaxed in my lap. A classmate started to walk up to me smirking.

"What do you want." I demanded.

"What I can't talk to my classmat..."

"Talk or try and bully. I've had enough and won't let it happen. Try me I dare you, Dikku." I snarled.

His face changed from smug to pissed.

"Who do yo....."

"You know kid for someone as shy as yesterday, that was pretty good. I can't wait to see what else you got, Hiro." A very familiar voice said.

"Shiro!!" I exclaimed and Alpha flew into his arms.

"Hi Alpha."  He said.

The overhead signaling class has started went off.

"My name is Ban Shiro. You will call Mr. Ban. I'm the guild leader of Ryuu Fushichou. There is a reason for guilds. We may have a government but guilds are used by the government for tasks or missions. They are also there in case of a war breaking out. If it does the government sends out the guilds to fight. We members fight for the sake of this country. When you join a guild and get your emblem you are telling the government you are there and willing to die for this country. Hiro come here." He said and my classmates looked around confused.

"No one here is named Hiro. There is Akihiro but no Hiro." One said.

"Well if you knew Akihiro you would know he prefers Hiro." Shiro snapped.

I got up and walked to Shiro.

"Now if any of you heard or read about guilds. What do guilds use to mark members?" He asked.

"Well it depends by which guild it is. Yours invented a non painful brander. Others Tattoo them cause they don't want to make a brander." One in the back said.

"Correct, Now where are they marked?" He asked.

"Your brander just needs to touch them and I appears where they want it." They said.

He smiled before showing his hand. The back of his hand was were his emblem was located.

"How old do you have to be to enter a guild." Shiro asked smirk growing wider.

"At least 18 or if the leader accepts you any age." Someone said.

"If someone is in a school like WTCC and gets accepted into a guild what happens?" He said glancing quickly at me.

I was confused where was this going.

"Don't they like learn the basic classes in WTCC or are trained in the guild?" One asked.

Shiro grinned bigger.

"Yes. They are trained in the guild." He said.

He then turned towards me and I flinched. He gently grabbed my chin, and my head was suddenly turned showing my guild emblem.

"The main reason of this was to say even Halfas are stronger than you'll ever be and they are to be respected cause they don't stay in schools like WTCC if a guild sees them. But that isn't the reason why he was accepted into Ryuu Fushichou. But that is his story to tell if he wants to." Shiro said before turning.

"Kang will be leaving as well Hiro. He will be your trainer. Why make someone else do it if your teacher is already in the guild." Shiro said before starting to leave.

"Hiro lets go. I have to finish paperwork." He said and I quickly followed.

To be continued........

HEY! How long its been huh. Now we are in a pandemic. I'm an essential worker or that is what everyone calls my job right now. It's not like anyone I come in contact with on the job thanks me for working when my job became essential. If anything they almost all are rude and want to cause trouble for me. but besides that school, work, band, and parents don't mix well. Lets just say I'm a tad stressed can't get my head straight, insomnia, death of family, parents screaming at me calling me a failure. I am struggling to even think straight for school. Lets hope I can ace my 8 tests tomorrow. (I failed them all, 2/14/21)

(Editted 2/14/21)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
328K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
621K 37.8K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
110K 5.5K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...