Another Ghost hunt (Luigi x r...

By _BloomHeart_

It's been around 2 years since you and Luigi had defeated king boo in the illusive, haunted house. However... More

Before you read
Chapter 1: here we go again
Chapter 2: Gear up
Chapter 3: quiet please
Chapter 4: visual tricks
Chapter 5: sticky situations
Chapter 6: spider queen
Chapter 7: a job for a plumber
Chapter 8: pinwheel gate
Chapter 9: graveyard shift
Chapter 10: pool party
Chapter 11: doggone key
Chapter 12: too many stairs
Chapter 13: a timely entrance
Chapter 14: underground expedition
Chapter 15: RoundHouse brawl
Chapter 16: play catch
Chapter 17: piece at last
Chapter 18: showtime!
Chapter 19: cold case
Chapter 20: hit rock bottom
Chapter 21: across the casm
Chapter 22: chilly ride
Question
Chapter 23: front door key
Chapter 24: double trouble
Chapter 25: a train to catch
Chapter 26: ambush manoeuvre
Chapter 27: paranormal chaos
Chapter 28: stopping the knightmare
Chapter 29: a nightmare to remember
Chapter 30: under the dark moon
Gooigi Bonus Chapter I
Gooigi Bonus chapter II

Gooigi bonus chapter III

641 12 8
By _BloomHeart_

I had stayed over at the bunker, E Gadd was currently asleep and I was testing Gooigi. In secret, I had been trying to teach the goo counterpart to speak. "Alright let's see where we are," I spoke quietly. Gooigi nodded.

"Ok, ok..." I cleared my throat. "Hello Gooigi, how are you doing?"

"I'm doing just fine, how about you?" He spoke back fluently I gave a soft smile and quietly cheered. "I'm doing just as good! Your speaking abilities are coming on great, I love it!"

Then Gooigi tilted his head, "Love? What's love?" I stared at him for a moment, not knowing what to say. I also didn't realise he was scooting closer and closer towards my face.

"Love...it's a strange emotion that many people have felt....mainly towards eachother, friends, family and people your in relationship with," I quietly said. "Have you felt love for someone, Y/n?"

I patted him on the head lightly, he let out a muffled giggle at this. "I have, Luigi is my boyfriend, been together for around 2 years."

"I want to hear how you two met!" Gooigi happily chirped I laughed and told him everything...

"Wow...wait isn't Luigi the one who I look like?" Gooigi questioned i nodded and the goo let out a hum in response. "What are you two doing?"

My head turned around to see E Gadd, "oh it's just you...umm I've been talking to Gooigi, well I've been talking to him for a while and taught him how to speak!"

The professor was amazed by this and after drinking some coffee and having a talk, we got back to work.

"We should continue something though," I murmured, E Gadd then turned to you, listening intently.

"Go on..."

"Have you noticed that Gooigi sometimes behaves in a weird manner from time to time." I state.

"Really?" E Gadd question as he looked over towards Gooigi, I think we should try and see what you mean."

A hider then appeared on the opposite side of the room. "Gooigi," I called, the goo doppelgänger then walked towards me, "yes?"

"sneak up on that ghost."

He then walked towards the greenie however he started to recklessly charged forward . This caused the ghost to be scared and flee, taking cover behind me. E Gadd nodded his head.

"I see what you mean now, maybe we could create a special chip for Anyone to control him!" Gooigi looked afraid by the idea of another being controlling him but didn't say anything.

the past two days were then used in making this chip. Once it was done, I carefully squished it into Gooigi's head. E Gadd had the controller, he moved the control stick and Gooigi moved forward. However when trying to use the poltergust, things went very wrong...

"He used the strobulb...?" You questioned, E Gadd then grumbled in annoyance. Gooigi had a sour look on his face, I then realised that he's fighting back.

"Let's try that again!" E Gadd snapped. he pressed a different button, which caused Gooigi to use the vacuum but he wouldn't stop, "ugh! This is hopeless..." that's when E Gadd brushed the controller and Gooigi turned in his direction.

"Uh oh..." I mumbled, E Gadd was then dragged by his whisp of hair, yelling for help. At this point he was almost completely in the nozzle. I quickly grabbed the bucket of water and splashed it on Gooigi. Setting E Gadd free.

"You don't know how much I'm glad that your here," E Gadd sighed in relief. The goo then formed back and stared at the ground. "Hey it's alright, these things happen..." I said, only now noticing it sounds like getting stuck in a vacuum is normal.

After the few days, E Gadd had decided to work on a new poltergust, one that would allow the consciousness of the user to go into Gooigi and control him.

And after he finished the poltergust G-00 it was time for a test, Gooigi was put into the poltergust and of course, I was the guinea pig. "So the sensor should allow you to put your consciousness into Gooigi and set him out at will."

"I'm not so sure about this..." I mumbled as you held the f/c poltergust that had Gooigi in it. I could sense something coming from Gooigi, disappointment. He wants me to try it...

"Relax it will be fine!" E Gadd tried to reassure me, "besides at least you don't have to put up with Gooigi following you around everywhere."

I heavily sighed and pulled the poltergust straps over my shoulders, a spark was sent up my spine as the sensor touched me, "w-why did that spark?"

"It's just so the poltergust knows that your wearing it, and so your consciousness can be transferred to Gooigi," E Gadd stated, "now send him out!"

I swallowed the lump in throat and I then though about Gooigi and that's when my vision blurred and I slumped over. However you then looked down to see the green goo of Gooigi.

"It worked," E Gadd smiled happily, "your Gooigi!"
I then looked at the side of you to see my body in an unconscious state, "well it worked so how do I turn back?"

E Gadd chuckled, "you can either change between you and Gooigi, or retreat Gooigi back and gain your consciousness back."

"Ok...?"

I then retreated Gooigi back and I snapped back into my own body, letting out a sigh of relief. E Gadd then sucked Gooigi out of the poltergust and into a tube.

"I'll need to create another poltergust for Luigi, you know just in case something goes wrong in our time!" E Gadd said, "you can now have a long rest, your work is done for now."

"Thanks E Gadd for this opportunity, I've had fun, even if you almost died twice," I laughed awkwardly. I said goodbye to the scientist and teleported back with the pixilator.

"Oh Y/N! Your back!" Luigi chirped as you faced him from coming out of the Tv.

"Yeah, I've done what I needed for E Gadd, now I can have a long deserved rest." I landed on the couch, Your head rested on Luigi's Lap as the both of you quickly fell asleep.

A few days past the post had arrived, strangely I also heard nothing from e gadd... Luigi walked to the door and bent down to pick it up. "Huh, this is a rather fancy letter?"

"What is it?" I questioned as I went to him and wrapped my arms around his body and looked over his shoulder. "Wow your right, open it!"

Luigi slowly opened the letter and inside was an invitation to a luxury hotel! "This is amazing! Just what we need to relax after what happened in evershade valley!"

I then glance at the bottom of the letter, "we can bring whoever we want?"

"I'll bring Mario!" Luigi said. "And I'll bring peach and a few toads!" I added happily.

But I couldn't help but wonder, who was this letter from? And why does the name sound familiar...

"The last resort?"

A bit rushed, but this is the end of the second book, I've had a lot of fun entering you guys and reading comments. Also happy birthday to me (25th Jan)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 122 10
This is the sequel to my "Luigi's Mansion: "Please, Luigi?" (fanfiction)" book that I made. If you haven't read it yet, read that before this. Spoile...
3.4K 207 20
"I'm overthinking, I would never hurt him... right?" For a while, Mario has been having the same... strange... nightmares that feel too real to be tr...
19 0 8
OC x Canon. It's lonely being a ghost. Especially if you're their ruler. King Boo had never once cared about romance. For the longest time, he was...
1.4K 12 8
In Evershade Valley, Professor Elvin Gadd is working on some new inventions with some friendly ghosts. However, King Boo appears and destroys the Dar...