You And Me Together

By Daydreamz107

"Did you know that, when a crush lasts for more than four months its not just a crush anymore. Its love!" He... More

Prologue [Edited]
Chapter 1: Rebel Me ;)
Chapter 2: Detention? More Like Connection!
Chapter 3: Lets Play Tug Of War With A Crow ;P
Chapter 4: Tangled With Rapunzel :D
Chapter 6: Hot Shower With A Hot Guy?? Am I In Heaven?
Chapter 7: Crazy Me, Crazier We!! o.O
Chapter 8: Dinner Date With Royalty ;) ;)
Chapter 9: Smoking Or Smokingly Hot?? (Drool)
Chapter 10: Handsome Cheese Stealer (Yum)
Chapter 11: Party With The Prince: Part 1
Chapter 11: Party With The Prince: Part 2
Chapter 12: What Would You Like To Have? A Burnt Toast??
Chapter 13: Mouse In The Cupboard ;) ;)
Chapter 14: Dancing With The Ghost
Chapter 15: Parsel Tongue With Skeletonssssss
Chapter 16: On Top Of You : Bonus
Chapter 17: Bedside, Leftside ^.^
Chapter 18: Like Daughter, Like Mother :P
Chapter 19: Did You Say Stuck Or Strip??: Part 1
Chapter 19: Did You Say Stuck Or Strip??: Part 2
Chapter 19: Did You Say Stuck Or Strip??: Bonus
Chapter 20: Witch Out Of Nowhere.. O.o
Chapter 21: A Cup Of Masoup (~~)>
Chapter 22: Whipped Cream, Whipped Love! Whipped, literally!! 0.0
Chapter 23: Falling For You!! In The Pool!! (0.0)
Chapter 24: I'm Sorry Is This Dancing Or Grinding? (?.?)
Chapter 24: I'm Sorry Is This Dancing Or Grinding? (Bonus)
Chapter 25: Cindy Or Punzie? Let's Funzie! <(^.^)>
Chapter 26: Curiosity Killed The Cat And Out Came The Rat From The Bag! :'(
Chapter 27: Charmed By Charming Prince Charming @.@ [Edited]
Chapter 28: Proposed by Prince Charming? I Must Be Dreaming (O.O)
Chapter 29: Date With The Queen Of Late -.-
Chapter 30: Is There A Church Here? It's Confession Time [-.-]
Chapter 31: You And Me Together ♡
Epilogue ♡.♡ [Edited]
Authors Note
Spin-Off Update
Note: Sad News

Chapter 5: I'm Clumsy And I Know It!!

8.6K 317 9
By Daydreamz107

A/N I would like to dedicate this chapter to my sister Heebs127, without whom this chapter would have been impossible to finish. Thank you for helping me write this chapter. Love you my dear sis. :* :)

xoxoxoxo Daydreamz107 :)

***************************************************************

"Kitty, wake up! You have school." A voice yells. I feel myself being shaken awake.

"Go away. Let me sleep." I mumble into the pillow.

"Katherine Olivia Andrews, you better wake up right this second or so help me god I'll pour cold water on top of you!" My mom yells. Knowing my mom I will not be surprised if she does in fact pour it.

"I'm up i'm up. Jeez women, hold your horses." I yell, getting up. I look up and find my mom hovering over me. "And I'm sick, don't I get to stay home?" I ask her.

"No, your not. You are going to school since you only just sprained your leg. Now go freshen up, breakfast in 5. Anne is waiting for you. Make sure to keep the brace away from the water." She instructs.

"Yes I got it. No water near the brace now go." I tell her. Once she leaves, I limp towards the bathroom and take a shower, trying really hard to avoid water near the brace. When I'm finally done I dry my hair and apply the usual make up. I wear jeans and a Guns N Roses tee (That's the only shirt I could find inside the box! And they are the most amazing band! So dont judge). I tie my hair up into a high ponytail. I wear my sneakers on my left leg since my right is covered with a brace. I walk/limp downstairs, crutches in hand into the kitchen and find my mom preparing breakfast while Anne is sitting on the counter having breakfast.

"Yum! Pancakes!" I call out, taking a seat beside Anne. My mom hands me a plate of pancakes with strawberry, my favorite. I dig in. My mom is the worlds best cook, when she's at home that is.

"The pancakes are amazing, Rita." Anne compliments. My mom doesn't like my friends calling her Mrs. Andrews, now that I think about it Ryan's mother didn't want me calling her Mrs. Rider either. Maybe it makes them feel older or something.

"Why thank you dear. Now eat fast if you don't want to get late for school. And Kitty don't forget to take your tablet after finishing up your breakfast. Which reminds me I never really asked you how you fell. And who falls out of the window completely conscious?" My mom asks me. I gulp down my food with water.

"Mom, you know me. I didnt pay much attention to where I was walking and I just fell." I tell her.

"Yes Rita, your daughter is clumsy that way." Anne adds.

"Next time watch where your going. You got lucky this time it won't happen again. Now finish your breakfast and go to school." My mom commands.

"Yes mother." I say. We finish our breakfast as quickly as possible. I grab my crutches and kiss my mom goodbye. We head outside, into Anne's Mercedes. Anne drives us to school. Once we arrive we head towards our lockers which conveniently is right next to each other. On our way though I found people staring at me. I glare at them.

"Never seen a girl with crutches before?" I yell at them. They look away and go about doing their work. "Yes, that's right go and mind your own business." Beside me Anne chuckles.

"What?" I ask her.

"Nothing." She replies. We reach our locker and find Rose and Leo waiting for us.

"Hey guys." Anne calls out. They both turn around and face us.

"Oh my god! Kat what happened?" Rose asks concerned.

"I fell." I reply sheepishly.

"Wow! Just when we were starting to think that you went through a day without falling." Leo teases. "I even bought you an award. Ow!" Leo screams, rubbing his stomach where Rose nudged him. "What was that for?"

"For being a jerk." Rose acclaims.

"Its okay Rose, I'm fine. If you guys don't mind I would like to take my books, so move." I tell them. They quickly move away. I limp towards my locker. I trip on my way because Leo kicks his leg in front of one of my crutches. But before I can fall Leo grabs hold of me.

"Slow down there kitten. We don't want to sprain the other leg too now, do we?" He says smirking.

"Oh its on!" I say, standing abrupt.

"I'll be waiting." He says still smirking.

"Oh no! There they go again playing pranks on each other." Rose groans.

"Let's go people." Anne says, grabbing me and Leo.

"Hit me with your best shot, kitten." He challenges.

"Oh I will alright!" I reply. A plan already forming inside my head.

The day passes by faster than usual. Classes, staring at Ryan day dreaming about Ryan, you know the usual. But now it was time for my master plan against Leo. Did I mention that Leo is the star quarterback of the football team? Yes, he is. And since today is Tuesday, the football and basketball team have to stay after school hours to practice. I slowly peak inside the boys locker room to find out if anyone was present, and find it empty. I slowly sneak inside and search for Leo's locker. Found it! I slowly pick his lock with a pin. Come on! Open! Please! White collar don't fail me now!

Click!

Yes! I open the locker and grab his shirt. I make my crutches lean over the lockers. I put the shirt down and crouch down as well. I open my bag and pull out my weapon of choice. Any guesses? No? Its an itching powder. I sprinkle the powder on his shirt and slowly try standing up with the help of the lockers, making sure not to apply too much pressure on my right leg. Once I'm finally up on my feet, I apply all my body weight on my left leg. I put the shirt back in and close it. Now its just a matter of time when he comes back in after his practice and wears his shirt. And when he does he's gonna start scratching himself like a monkey. Cue evil laughter, Hahahaha. I'm so evil! Too bad that I won't be here to make a video out of it, but not to worry the people won't let him live it down. Hehehehe.

"What are you doing here?" A voice asks. Startled, I spin around fast forgetting about my injured leg.

"Owww!!!" I scream.

"You should not apply pressure on your injured leg, you know." The same voice says.

"I know! If you hadn't scared the day lights out of me I wouldn't have forgotten about my dear leg." I say, grabbing my crutches and balancing myself. I finally look up. The person is none other than Ryan, who is leaning against the door. But he's not alone. Ohh no! He has his friends with him too.

"What are you doing in boys locker room?" Mason asks.

"Huh? Boys locker room? I thought it was the girls. My bad! I'm gonna go now." I say, feigning innocence. I make my way towards the door and am about to make my way out when Nick blocks my way out.

"Oh no you don't." He says. I stare up at him, since he's taller than me. Damn you height!

"Your gonna hold a girl hostage in the boys locker room." I ask him.

"No! Well.. Not until you tell the real reason why you are here." Sean defends.

"I just did." I tell him matter-of-factly.

"You can't seriously be expecting us to believe your dumb excuse, do you?" Mason asks.

"Yes!" I reply too soon. Big mistake! "I.. I.. I mean of course not since its not an excuse." I try correcting myself.

"Really! Come on kitty Kat spill. If you don't then we can call the coach and let him deal with it." Ryan warns.

"You wouldn't!" I say, unsure.

"Oh, but I would." Ryan says.

"Fine, I was here to play a prank on Leo. And you don't have to worry we keep doing these things to each other. Now can I go?" I ask him.

"Oh! Sure. You can go now." He says. I turn around ready to walk out.

"Shit! Wait you can't leave." Sean says.

"What? I told you everything what more do you want from me?" I ask, irritated.

"No! Not you. The guys are heading here. You need to hide before they find you, and you can't walk out coach is there with them. He'll see you." Sean explains.

"What am I gonna do??" I ask them, scared.

"Hide!" Mason yells.

"Hide yes. But where?" I ask them. We can hear the footsteps getting closer.

"Shit!" "Cheese!" All of us say together.

Holy mamoly! I'm dead!

***************************************************************

A/N A cliff hanger! :P What do you think happens next?? I'll upload as soon as I can. Don't forget to vote and comment. ;)

P.S the picture is of Leo played by Jake Abel. Hot isn't he!! ;P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

488K 13K 28
Emma the good girl. Who lives with her uncle and baby brother. Who would rather Eat and watch re runs of gossip girl than be stuck at a high school t...
1.3K 127 40
Riley Devin is just a sixteen year old girl, she isn't popular, she only has a couple friends, she's a nerd, and she has been getting over her first...
551K 13.5K 25
Emery Scott was a shy quiet nerd who always got picked on but tried to stay out of everyone's way. She got picked on from 6th grade to sophomore year...
145 31 19
Jasmine Watterson your average high school girl with good grades and a best friend Rosie. Oh and let's not forget her six brothers who never miss th...