Truth or Dare (BTS horror fan...

Oleh babymochi101

"Let's play a game of truth or dare" said Min Yoongi. "If you win, you get the reward but if you lose, there... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Author's note
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's note

Chapter 36

3.9K 269 95
Oleh babymochi101

I stood there and stared at Jungkook with my eyes wide open. Jungkook knew how to escape? I glanced at Tae who had a very confused look on his face whilst he too, stared at Jungkook. Jungkook scowled and rolled his eyes. "Look, I will explain whilst you follow me" He grabbed Tae and I's wrist and started striding towards the door we had come in from. When he was convinced that Tae and I weren't going to stand there gawping at him, he let go of us and started jogging through the rooms. 

The next room was all too familiar when the smell hit me. In front of me lay Yoongi, who was thankfully still very much dead. A breathed out a sigh of relief; I didn't know what I would have done if his dead body wasn't stationed in the exact place I had left him. Tae walked around Yoongi's body and examined it closely. "You guys definitely didn't let him die easy" He said. His eyes was fixated on Yoongi's face which was covered in the cuts and bruises I had given him. 

"Yh...."

"He deserved it" Tae interrupted. His face had gone hard, signaling that he was angry. Jungkook placed his hand on Tae's back comfortingly. I couldn't agree more with Taehyung; Yoongi had put his family's life and his life at risk all so he could kill some kids. 

Suddenly a thought entered my mind. J-Hope and Kai were tied to the table in the next room and we couldn't just leave them there. They were probably oblivious to the fact that their government was using them for this mess. "Jungkook, we need to free J-Hope and Kai before Boris gets to them first" 

"Oh yes" Jungkook stopped jogging to fiddle around in his pocket until he found the key to the handcuffs. 

"Wait... are those keys for handcuffs?" Tae asked with a high pitched tone. "You handcuffed them?" His voice was full of amusement and surprise and was also clearly displayed on his face. 

"It was Y/N's idea, not mine" Jungkook quickly said, pointing in my direction without hesitation. Tae turned to me and raised his eyebrows, making me rub the back of my neck. I didn't want Tae to think of me as that one person who went too far. First he finds out I beat Yoongi to shit and he knows I had practically connected J-Hope and Yoongi to the table.

"It was a very good idea" Tae said, nodding his head approvingly. "They couldn't have escaped without us allowing them to with the key" Jungkook looked at Tae with his jaw dropped in shock. He then turned his shocked gaze to me and I stuck my tongue out at him in triumph. 

"Of course it was a good idea, bad ideas are not in my vocabulary" I said with a new found confidence. 

We approached the door in a rush; we would have to free J-Hope and Kai as quickly as possible since we had soldiers with guns and out prime minister on our back. However, thanks to my genius plan, it was going to be difficult to untie the long, thick, heavy and deeply tangled ropes off J-Hope and Kai and remove the handcuffs before being shot down without hesitation. Well done for thinking ahead Y/N I thought, scowling to myself. 

Jungkook kicked down the door and started yelling straight away. "J-HOPE AND KAI WE NEED TO GET OUT OF...." Jungkook stopped dead in his tracks and stared straight ahead. Tae and I looked at each other in confusion and slowly appeared from behind Jungkook to witness whatever he was witnessing. My legs became extremely weak and my stomach churned as the sight hit my eyes and I understood why Jungkook had stopped so suddenly. J-Hope and Kai had not escaped.... but they lay slumped against the table with blood pouring from them. They were dead. 

"Woah wait so.... you guys killed them too??" Tae said with a high pitch voice. His face was just as shocked as mine and Jungkook's but his emotions were mixed with disbelief too. 

"No of course not" I said. I made my way to J-Hope and Kai and hesitantly lifted J-Hope's head so I could clearly see what had happened. His hair was drenched with his red, sticky blood, filling my shaking palms, making me assume that they must have received a bad head injury. As soon as I caught sight of J-Hope's face, I squealed in fright and jumped back, letting his head drop back into place. Behind me, I picked up the sound of Jungkook gagging and Taehyung groaning. J-Hope's face was ghostly white and his eyes were wide open as if it was trying to stare into my soul. However, that wasn't the worst part. The worst part was that there was a thick, black and bloody hole in the middle of his forehead which was almost see-through if it wasn't for the mushy brains that gushed out of the hole, as if it was desperate to escape. His whole face displayed his last emotions before he was shot: extreme hopelessness as he stared into the eyes of his killer. 

I didn't dare take a look at Kai. I could already see bits of brain scattered on his hair which made me think that he died the same way as J-Hope did. "Well damn" Jungkook said with hand over his mouth and nose. "Do you think Boris did this?"

"No it can't have been Boris - we would have heard them come in and we would be dead by now" replied Tae. 

Suddenly a thought entered my mind. "It was Yoongi" Tae and Jungkook looked over to me for an explanation. "Yoongi must have saw them tied up and killed them before he got to Jungkook and I"

"But surely we would have heard the gun go off"

My mind flashed back Yoongi's hand which held the gun he had tried to shoot Jungkook with. "He was using a BB gun. That's why we didn't hear it. If we had heard a gun go off, then we would have been prepared...."

"And he wouldn't have had the chance to try and kill me" Tae finished off.

"Oh yeah, we still need to talk about how you are still alive" Jungkook said and turned his attention back to me. "So then what do we do now?" 

I looked at J-Hope and Kai once again and this time, a wave of sadness and regret filled my heart. Maybe if I hadn't of handcuffed them and taken their guns, they would have at least had 5% chance of making it out of there alive. After all, they were clearly being manipulated by Yoongi and had been since they were young. "Well... I guess we are just gonna have to leave them" I said, feeling bad already. 

"When I said handcuffing them was a great idea, what I didn't know was that you had made a desperate attempt to make them part of the furniture too" Tae said, and that new-found confidence faded away quite quickly. I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck.

Jungkook peered at my solemn face and sighed. "Look on the bright side: at least we have extra time to escape?" 

I glared at Jungkook and he shrugged his shoulders as if he was questioning himself too. We had spent so much time standing there staring at Kai and J-Hope that the soldiers could be here any second. "Come on, we need to keep going" Taehyung said and with that, we set off running after Jungkook again.

************

The next room was all too familiar: it was the room where I had completed my task. The box was still as tiny as I had left it and peering at it from an outside view, I wondered how my body hadn't been crushed painfully. A wave of shivers went down my spine as I imagined my body being twisted like a doll as I banged on the walls, which only moved closer and closer, to get out. Yoongi would have had a great time watching that one. I shook the feeling off my mind and carried on into the next room.

The next room was even more familiar than the last. My heart stopped when I realised that this was where Jimin had died. Flashbacks of the event invaded my mind, unable to be pushed away easily. I immediately stopped jogging and walked slowly towards Jimin's body which had already begun to stink pretty badly. I had no intent to cover my nose or react to the smell in any way however - I just wanted to take one last look at my best friend. However, before I could get to the body, Jungkook took my arm, gently but urgently. "Come on Y/N, we really need to go. If we stay here and die, Jimin's death would be in vain" Jungkook whispered in my ear.

I nodded hesitantly, wishing what Jungkook was saying was a bunch of bullshit and I could just say a proper goodbye to Jimin before he would be eventually buried. But I knew in my heart that Jungkook was right. I slowly turned around and Jungkook took me in his arms briefly before taking my hand towards the entrance of the next room. I held my upcoming tears in successfully; I didn't want Tae and Jungkook to see me so emotional, especially at this point where we have hope. Tae shyly walked next to me and whispered: "I'm sorry for what happened" I smiled briefly and whispered back to him: "It's okay, it's not your fault", making him smile to himself. 

Tae cleared his throat and turned to Jungkook. "So are you going to tell us where you are taking us Jungkook?" 

Jungkook turned around and pulled a face, as if the answer was obvious. "Remember when it was Jisoo's turn to do the task?"

"Yes..." 

"No I don't think I recall that..." Tae said, folding his arms.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and continued. "Well her task was to push the button at the bottom of a swimming pool and whilst she was doing that, water rose above ground level and reached almost to the ceiling"

Tae and I nodded curiously, eager to find out where Jungkook was going with this. "When Jisoo pushed the button, the water drained pretty quickly and that had to go somewhere big enough to fit all that water inside, and quickly too..." My mind went back to the moment Jisoo pushed the button: the water had drained so quickly and efficiently that it was gone within 10 seconds. I had never thought of how that had happened. 

"If there is a place big enough to drain all that water, it must be able to fit us inside too and maybe it can take us somewhere" Jungkook suggested, "I was thinking about this when Jimin went to check out the pool and I found the drain" My mind flashed back to when Jungkook was walking around the room in deep thought. Oh so that's what he was looking for! I thought.

Jungkook suddenly ran to the corner of the next room which was hidden by a dark shadow. Tae and I followed him, copying Jungkook in trying not to get distracted by Jisoo's body that was rotting next to us. We couldn't let the memory of the event of her death cloud our route to escape, no matter how bad it sounded. We will back to give you a proper burial I thought, thinking that maybe she will receive my 'thought message' up in heaven or something. 

"Here it is" Jungkook said, pointing to the corner. Tae and I walked to up to investigate what he was pointing at, and in doing so, we found the point where the water was rapidly sucked down. It looked like a huge entrance to a sewer which was blocked by a rusty metal fence. I looked down past the bars and saw a stream of extremely dirty water  flowing in a particular direction. 

"That's disgusting" I whispered to myself. The thought of travelling down there did not seem pleasing whatsoever.

"Jungkook you are amazing" Tae said, clapping his hands in excitement. "So what are we waiting for? Let's go" Jungkook bent down, gripped his hands around the bars and pulled. The bars did not budge. He positioned himself in a different way for extra balance and pulled hard again. The bars still did not budge. Just then, the sound of rushing footsteps echoed around the building, cueing for my heart to start beating fast. 

"Jungkook... pull it..." I said urgently. My heart beat was begin to match the pace of the hurried footsteps coming towards us and my body began to tremble uncontrollably. 

"Well don't just stand there idiots - HELP ME!" Jungkook demanded. Immediately, Tae and I bent over, grabbed the bars and pulled with all our might. The fence jolted a bit but not any further. Immediately, Tae jumped back and groaned in pain. I had completely forgotten he had been shot. I was about to tell him that he didn't have to do it but Jungkook got to him first. 

Jungkook took hold of Tae's shoulders and shook him hard, causing Tae to groan even louder. "Look Kim Taehyung, I know you are very hurt and I feel for you, but it's either we do this, or we give up now and all the situations we have come out alive from would be for nothing. Y/N broke her finger but I would never let her give up over some pain. You will never see your family again if Boris wins. Do you understand me?" Jungkook said. Tae nodded and got back to pulling the bars straight away. Good job Jungkook I thought, smiling to myself. It was nice to see that we all still had hope and motivation for living even after all this shit.

"I'm gonna count down from three and we are all gonna pull together" Jungkook guided. "3... 2.... 1.... PULL!" We all pulled with all our might, trying to block out the sound of defeat quickly coming our way. Tae's face was scrunched up from the pain he felt from his wound and blood had started to seep out of it, but nevertheless, he carried on to pull as hard as he could. I also tried to ignore the burning pain in my broken finger as I struggled to wrap it around the bar and pull. 

Just as I thought it was no use, the metal fence gave way and was yanked off its hinges. I gasped in excitement and clapped my hands but that excitement was quickly removed when the sounds of voices echoed around the building, signaling that the soldiers were very close. Jungkook did not hesitate to jump inside the hole and a splash from the stream was quickly heard when he landed. Without saying a word, Tae also jumped inside the hole. The voices of the soldiers began to sound very clear and was no longer just an echo around the room. 

I grabbed the fence, jumped inside the hole and tried to secure the fence back to where it was as quickly as possible. I gave a frightened cry when I realised that the fence was not getting back into place as quickly as I wanted it to. "Hurry up Y/N...." Jungkook whispered with a panicky tone. 

"I'm trying to" I snapped at him with a wobbly voice. I could tell that the soldiers were only in the next room since I clearly heard one of them say: "If you see even one of them, shoot them. Shoot to kill"

Finally I heard the fence click into place, just as the door burst open and the soldiers stormed into the room. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

13.1K 611 23
You can read this if you want to experience the Today boyfriend/husband material Yoongi who is a pure green flag. This won't have any dark romance tr...
33.3K 1K 11
"You shouldn't be in the rain without an umbrella idiot" "What, why?" "You'll catch a cold" "Oh"
2.9M 167K 93
"Uniform? Clothes are 100% off when you work for me." #1 in ff © sujinniie 2018 ✓ © sujinniie [REWRITTEN] 2020-2021 ✓
2.6M 162K 52
Travelling 200 years back in time, The clock is ticking and time is running, But my heart stopped beating when I saw him for the first time. "Who is...