oвey мe! [тeeɴ wolғ]

Oleh polorxice

[[ COMPLETED ]] Hello, me again. So I decided to just change the whole book, and name it: "obey me!" Since... Lebih Banyak

𝒪𝒷𝑒𝓎 𝓂𝑒! Pt.1
explaining
𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓎 𝓂𝑒! Pt.2
𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓎 𝓂𝑒! Pt.3
𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓎 𝓂𝑒! Pt. 4
𝒪𝒷𝑒𝓎 𝓂𝑒! 𝒫𝓉.6
𝒪𝒷𝑒𝓎 𝓂𝑒! Pt. 7
𝐹𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁𝑒 |𝒫𝓉. 8

𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓎 𝓂𝑒! Pt.5

124 5 0
Oleh polorxice

[ ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ sᴇɴsɪᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ (🌶😳🥴) ]

☆→
Stiles and isaac's eyes widened.

Aiden chuckled before walking away down the hall.

"I-I..I can't be alone..not with him." Ethan shivered.

"Hey, hey, you'll be okay." Isaac soothed the shaking werewolf.

"I..I don't have any were else to go, and I know Derek is still feeling cautious about us even here."

"He's right, Isaac.." stiles said, defeated.

"I'm not leaving him alone with Aiden.," he said deeply.

"Issac..if Aiden..if he really, really loves him. Or even as he says he doesn't, a brothers Bond is unbreakable. Me and Scott always make up after fights." Stiles said, pleading.

"He won't kill him, no matter how mad or upset he is. Their twins." The human said sternly.

"Ethan, he won't hurt you. He won't kill you, trust me. He's just mad, okay?" Stiles stood in front of the shaking twin, placing his hand on his arms.

"You'll be okay, w o l f l y." He used that nickname from earlier, it was actually kinda cute. But this time, Ethan didn't mind it.

The twin locked eyes with the human, he sniffed.

Stiles jumped at the sudden arms wrapped around his waist. He looked down, seeing Ethan hugging his waist.

He smiled, ruffling the twins hair.

"You'll be okay." He mumbled into the dark brown hair of the werewolf twin.

( this struck me, I wanted to have some emotional, hugging writing. And this is perfect, made me smile. ✨💖 )

"Wait, Ethan could stay with me." A sudden idea jolted in the humans mind.

Ethan and Isaac Perked up.

"Your dad?" Isaac raised a brow.

"It's only for the nights we're he's scared," stiles nodded at the twin, who was still hugging his long torso. "I'll protect him, I know we're all the weapons are in my house, my dad will understand, I'll just tell him it's a sleepover, plus I can comfort him." He smiled.

"Please, make sure he's okay." Isaac warned. "If something happens to him, I swear," he flashed his eyes, stiles swallowed.

"I'll protect him, I promise Isaac!". He whispered.

"Thank you," muttered the twin.

"Aw, your welcome shortie." Stiles chuckled, ruffling the twins hair again.

Ethan rolled his eyes, the nicknames started being a red tint on his cheeks.

As school was finally over, stiles and Isaac spoke, as he walked out, seeing Ethan waiting their by his Jeep.

"Let's go." He nodded.

Ethan obliged, getting in the passenger side.

The whole ride, it wasn't awakened silence, the two were actually just talking, teasing each other, mostly stiles making him flustered.

They arrived at his house, Ethan hopped out.

"Stop calling me those nicknames." He huffed.

"Your adorable when your mad." The human winked, laughing at how flustered the werewolf got.

"Shut up!" He whined, shoving the human playfully.

"Aww, Sorry, p u p p e r s." Ethan's eyes flashed a blue, and stiles shut up.

The two walked in, Instantly being greeted by stiles dad, the sheriff.

Noah was confused as two why stiles had Ethan over when it was a school night, but stiles told him that Ethan had some family issues and just wanted to get away from a moment, the sheriff instantly understood, Letting the two teens walk up the stairs.

Stiles tossed his book bag onto the floor next to his computer desk, as he plopped onto his bed.

"Welcome to my room." He chuckled.

"Hm, pretty big," Ethan glanced around.

"So, what ya wanna do?" Stiles asked.

The werewolf shrugged, laying down next to the human.

"No clue, Stilinski." He hummed.

"Ugh, I don't wanna do homework." Stiles groaned, rubbing his hands on his face.

It was about.. 5:00, the next hour it would be dark.

"We could..watch a movie?" Ethan suggested. "It's gonna be dark in a hour." He said, glancing outside.

"Sounds good, what movie, I seriously have everything-."

"Harry Potter? I don't know, something action packed, with humor. Nothing to scary." Stiles perked up.

"Oh, I see. Your a scary cat, and your a werewolf." He started laughing.

"Hey!" Ethan whined, sitting up. "Not I'm not." He pouted.

"Oh, found a new nickname. Kitten." He snickered. Walking over to the place he kept his movies.

"I'm not a kitten.." Ethan mumbled, color rising to his cheeks.

"Sure, w o l f l y." The twin groaned at the humans comment.

"Ah! Here we go." Stiles said playfully, grabbing the movie.

At about, maybe 6:30-6:45. The two were both in the middle of this movie, just chillin, watching it.

That was until the brunet looked over at the werewolf. He noticed how, innocent and vulnerable the werewolf was, CONSIDERING the twin was a supernatural animal.

The skin, the eyes, oh those eyes, the hair. The humans eyes traveled up, then down the side of the twins body, he didn't realize it.

Ethan felt eyes staring into him, he turned and got a little startled, seeing stiles slightly lighter Brown eyes staring into his. Like chocolate.

"Do you know, how adorable you are..?" The human spoke. A unexpected blush covered the twins face.

"How you get flustered so easy.." ethan's eyes followed the humans, as stiles stood up, walking over to stand in front of the twin.

"Every time I tease you.." he spoke, it was like his voice was getting more huskier with every sentence.

Ethan swallowed, raising his legs to back up a little on the bed.

"I want to do so many things to you.." he purred, staring the werewolf dead in the eyes, locking them, not looking away, as he leaned his Body down, making movements to crawl onto the bed.

Ethan opened his mouth, but no words escaped, his bottom lip trembled, it was dark outside, and the only light was from the tv.

The back of his head hit the headboard, making the twin look back and when he turned his eyes forward again, their were two hands placed besides his head on the headboard.

Ethan glanced up at the taller male, seeing how those familiar, light brown eyes starting turning into a different color.

"S-stiles, your e-eyes.." he stuttered, due to the situation. Since their form was killed, Ethan was an omega, but somehow Aiden had his alpha status.

( like I said, AU. )

The humans eyes, a pink color highlighted the ʟɪᴍʙᴀʟ ring around his eye, it wasn't a neon pink, but it was bright enough to be seen in the dark.

"W-why is it p-pink?" He swallowed.

Stiles only smirked at the cowardly werewolf, as he moved his body closer, Ethan started lowering himself into a submissive position, he was kinda scared of what was happening to the human.

"Don't be scared, puppy." The brunet whispered, lips touching the shorter males ear. "I don't bite." At the last word, he nipped at his ear, chasing a squeak to escaped the twin.

"At least not to hard." He whispered, trailing his hands down the shorter's torso, and lower until he reached his ankles.

The twin made a shocked gasp when hands clamped around his ankles, and pulled his body down flat on the bed, with the glowing pink eyes hovering over him.

Ethan made a whine, turning his head away.

"This-this isn't you, stiles." He muttered.

"What isn't me, sweetheart?" His voice was more huskier, and a tab deeper, it made ethan's eyes widened, and blush even harder.

A tongue was on the twins neck, as hands held his hips, preventing the werewolf from moving.

"I know we're all your soft spots are, puppy." The human muttered against the twins neck, he started nipping over the area he just licked.

"S-stiles..stop." Ethan whimpered.

"Call me void, kitten."

( AHHH- I just got the idea of sending void into this story, tbh I might make a separate book called: 🇹🇭🇪 🇳🇴🇬🇮🇸🇹🇺🇳🇪.
But I don't know, because this is kinda like a story to, I got carried away with it. I might change the name of this to just: 𝓸𝓫𝓮𝔂 𝓶𝓮!
I think that's what ima do, I'll keep ya'll updated. )

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.6K 21 8
A book featuring multiple characters from multiple fandoms. A/N: My last book was taken down so this is technically a continuation of it. I will be a...
102K 3.8K 89
Sequal of "I Promise You" my very first obey me book Make sure you read the first version before this one so you get the memo of where we all left of...
1.1M 35.2K 106
Just some stories filled with fluff, angst, and I guess some crack of our favorite demon brothers and side characters :) the book/mc(y/n) is gender-n...
12.5K 491 17
Royalty Au of everyones favortie Obey Me! characters! A Lucifer x Fem!reader (if you don't identify as Female or use she/her pronouns thats ok :D)