If we were lovers|Sirius Black

Bởi TearsF0rFears

"Secrets bond the soul." Bexley looked at him from across the room, longing to be held by him. "We must be... Xem Thêm

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ CAST ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃
Animals.
5 Galleons.
Breaking bones and rules.
Blood,blood,blood.
Parchment.
Pleasantries.
Open arms.
Feuds.
Scheming.
Bated breath.
Mythology.
Adoration.
Eyes.
Suspicion.
Help.
Possession.
Midnight stroll.
Gentle.
Young Black.
Scrabble.
Birthday surprise.
Peculiar.
Devour.
Remorse.
Thantophobia.
Fatal.
Chess.
Petal.
Test subject.
Lessons.
Virtue.
Champagne.
Weapon.
Direction.
Pleading.
Hope.
Conviction.
Stutter.
Biting.
The Fall.
Smile.
Author's note.
Epilogue

Belt.

3.4K 106 249
Bởi TearsF0rFears

*~Mature scenes ahead~*

Childhood was a funny concept to Bexley. At times, she felt deprived, but when she was with Remus, it wasn't artificial, it was in full bloom.

"Bexley?" Remus cooed. She was completely and utterly frozen, her mind racing but far too slow to comprehend this.

"My brother." Uttering the words as if this would make them make more sense.

"Twin, if we're being specific." Remus smiled and shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly. However, Sirius seemed bewildered by this, his wide eyes and raised eyebrows gave him away and caused Bexley some confusion."Bloody hell Remus." James rubbed his brow as Sirius's eyes remained firmly on Bexley. Another thing to compartmentalize.

"You didn't say anything," Bexley mumbled. "Seventeen years. You had, seventeen years to tell me. You stood by me for seventeen years and didn't say a single thing."

"Bexley, you have to understand that I wasn't a safe person to be around-" Remus's explanation came to a halt as Bexley pushed him roughly.

"I DON'T CARE! YOU THINK I CARE! LOOK AT ME REMUS, I'M NOT EXACTLY HAZARD FREE." Her small fists continued to beat against his chest, the rage melting with her tears. "YOU LIED TO ME." As her confidence grew, so did her strength, but Remus didn't try to stop her, instead tears pooled in his own eyes.

"Enough. Okay?" Sirius's arms wrapped around her as she struggled and kicked. "Bexley! Listen to him for fuck sake just listen."

"NO! SEVENTEEN YEARS REMUS SEV-"

"Langlock" Lily spoke calmly, her wand still firmly in her pocket, she displayed wandless magic, Bexley looked at her with wide eyes. "Bexley, I'm just as shocked as you but let him speak. Please." Sirius kept his arms firmly around her as he nodded to Remus.

"After I was bitten, we couldn't even share a room anymore. You were so upset when mum I moved into my own room. I remember your tears as if I were leaving you completely. It was for good reason Bexley, I was dangerous. And you soon found that out. We were home alone one evening, our parents had only gone to the shop, I was making a drink and you took it, Bexley I saw red. I pushed you to the floor and you hit your head on the way I was infuriated by the smallest things. Bexley, I couldn't forgive myself, and when they came home and found you lying there, we knew you weren't safe. Please, you have to, believe me, I wanted to tell you, so fucking bad but Dad said it wasn't fair on you. To grow up a Morgan your whole life, to rip the only parents you ever had from you, how could I do that?" Tears were falling fast down Remus's scarred face and Bexley's too, Sirius softened around her and instead of restricting her, it was a warm embrace.

Slowly Bexley's fingers travelled to her forehead and she felt the small scar along her hairline. Lily retrieved her wand and waved it simply, allowing Bexley's mouth its autonomy once again.

"Twin?" Was all she could manage, and at once things began to make sense, they had always been very in tune with each other, but Bexley just put that down to being close friends. All the coincidences started to unravel and she smiled slightly at the thought, Remus had always made her feel somehow closer to herself and now she knew why.

"10th March," Remus answered simply.

"Can I hug you?" Bexley whispered.

"I was waiting for you to." Remus fille the space between them and pulled Bexley tightly in his arms. Like two jigsaw pieces fitting together, their worlds became one and everything they experienced became theirs to share. Bexley closed her eyes in his arms, static whirred around them as memories of the two of them filled her mind, memories she never knew existed. Somehow, Remus was sharing these with her and she wept for the childhood she missed, she wept for her brother and she wept for their younger selves.

***

The Gryffindor table the next day was humming with excitement and gossip. Somehow, the news of Remus and Bexley's relation had become public and all fingers were pointing at James.

"Look, I only told a few people!" He defended himself as Lily scolded.

"And by few, you mean half the Quidditch team!" She closed her Transfiguration book and whacked his arm with it. Bexley grinned as James pleaded for forgiveness.

"I'M SORRY OKAY!"

"It's alright Potter, honestly it was bound to come out sometime, you've just done me a favour." Bexley smiled across at him whilst tangling her legs with Sirius's.

"You are welcome, Morgan!" James side-eyed Lily. "Shit, it's not Morgan anymore. Correction- you are Welcome Lupin." James beamed.

"Godric I'll never get used to that. Or calling Remus brother." Bexley smiled at him as he simply read his paper, he tried to remain calm, but last night they had spent the entire evening repeatedly calling each other 'brother' and 'sister', getting used to the words in their mouths.

"I most definitely can't call you 'Lupin' when I'm moaning it," Sirius announced quite boldly. "Well, it's true! Sorry, darling but you'll have to suffice with Morgan." He returned simply to his toast as the others grimaced. The others returned to their breakfasts, casting disgusted glances at Sirius, but Bexley kept her eyes on him.

"How about having a moan now?" She asked suggestively.

"Morgan it's 8:30 in the morning."

"Well done Black, you have achieved the skill of telling the time. Now how about we work on your skill of making me scream your name?" Bexley slipped her foot out her shoe and began gently tracing it up and down his leg.

"Work on it? Love, I think I've mastered it." Applying light pressure to his crotch, Sirius sprang up gathering his and Bexley's belongings, slipping her shoe back on they ran hand in hand out the Great Hall.

"THAT'S MY SISTER!" Remus shouted after them, only causing Bexley to feel like a giddy child. Pushing past the groggy morning students, they made their way to the Room of Requirements. Wasting no time at all, Bexley stripped down to her underwear and collapsed onto the bed.

"Show me what you've got." She purred. Sirius walked behind her, pushing her completely onto the bed. "You're changing awfully slow-" Sirius silenced her with a kiss and slipped his tie over her eyes, tying it with a bow. "This is new." Bexley giggled, despite her playfulness, butterflies grew in her stomach as Sirius told her to hold out her hands, obeying she heard the soft clinking metal of his belt, shivers running down her spine as the cool leather-bound her wrists. "Sirius?" She called out to him.

"I'm here love." His voice spurred on her longing for his hands on her, Bexley writhed on the bed, begging for him. "Stop moving." He commanded, heat rising from the pit of Bexley's stomach, she trembled with impatience.

"Please." The neediness in her voice shocked both of them, yet Sirius responded by placing open-mouthed kisses up her thighs. His hand gently grasped her neck, tracing soft lines, Sirius could feel her breathing deepen as his lips kissed the apex of her thigh. Shuddering against his touch, Bexley was uncomfortably turned on, if something didn't happen she felt like she'd implode. As if he could hear her, Sirius pulled her underwear down her legs, plunging two fingers inside her, relief and excitement swirled throughout her body. Rolling her hips to meet his rhythm, sweat made her body sparkle and Sirius could feel himself becoming more constricted by his trousers, as soft gasps fell from her lips. Pulling his fingers away from her, Bexley practically whimpered.

"You taste so sweet." Sirius purred in her ear, freeing himself from his trousers, he buried himself in her with no warning, Bexley arched her back taking more of him. Throwing her cuffed hands around his neck, she trapped him, kissing his neck and jaw. The lack of sight heightened her other senses, and as he thrusted into her, it felt sensational. The irregularity of the pace set her on edge, just teasing her orgasm from her. Sirius snuck out from her arms and held them above her head, the other hand squeezing her neck he could feel the vibrations from her moans, encouraging him to create more. Swiftly Bexley felt her legs being raised and settled on his broad shoulders, her body went into overdrive at the sensation of him filling her more than before.

"There." She gasped as he pounded her g-spot, her toes curling and back arching so their bodies were flushed, Sirius muttered curses and praises in her ear.

"Good girl." He uttered whilst lightly sucking on Bexley's neck. Sex had been better than ever recently, Sirius had become much more dominant and commanding, but Bexley wasn't about to argue with him. She loved the thrill of not knowing where it was going to happen or how. Craving more of her moans, Sirius pressed his thumb against her clit, creating small circles, he grinned as her mouth dropped open. "Let me hear you ." He provoked her moans, and couldn't help but groan as she screamed his name.

Soon, her legs began to shake and her body clenched and reacted to Sirius. It gave him a sense of pride and protection as her fragile body yielded to him, succumbing to his words and touch as Bexley's mouth fell open at her climax, he filled it with his tongue. "Cum for me." at his command, she completely let go and was filled with the euphoria that was him, her whole body felt absorbed by Sirius, he quickly followed, collapsing on top of her chest, devouring the feeling she gave to him.

***

"There you two are! Thought we'd have to send a search party." Lily berated them as they sat down with the rest of the Marauders in the library. "What on earth happened to your wrists?" Lily pulled Bexley's hand towards her and examined the red marks. Looking towards Sirius, Bexley bit her lower lip, causing Sirius to stutter as he spoke to James.

"I don't suppose any of you know where my belt went? My bloody trousers have been slipping all day and the last person who had it was Black." Remus glared at him as Bexley's eyes went wide in disbelief.

"I think Black might have claimed that as his own." Lily broke into hysterical laughter whilst the others looked around clueless. "Oh, most definitely his belt now Remus." Lily clutched her stomach as laughter poured from her mouth, Bexley tried to calm her down but only became intoxicated by her laughter. The boys watched confused yet soon found themselves laughing at Godric knows what.

"If you can't study quietly I'll have to ask you to leave." Madam Pince warned. "Children, honestly." She sighed but smiled as the sound of laughter filled the library.

_____________________________
We're almost at the end friends 😪. Sorry if this chapter was a little long I made the spicy scene a bit too long... Thank you to yall who have stuck with me and supported me when writing this I've made some amazing friends! Love you all and again thank you.

Love, M🕺

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.5M 60.4K 116
"Words, Black. Words and sentences..." Adelaide Rose Fawley, member of the sacred 28, The Pureblood Princess, heiress to the Most Noble and Ancient H...
3.4K 182 25
❝I fucking lost control and almost hurt you.❞ She never knew what she would become. She never knew what would happen in her future. She never knew of...
319K 7.9K 54
Jasmine Ashley Evans, sister to Lily Evans. They were best friends growing up, maybe that was just because they're twins. They get their letters to g...
39.8K 1.3K 29
"So if its words that you are looking for McKinnon, I am fluently gifted with the art of speaking. But I'd much rather spend every day showing you ex...