Our Fight For Love | Dean Am...

By KxAmbrose

Kennedy McMahon-Levesque, a fifth generation McMahon who possesses no desire to follow in her family's footst... More

The Plan [1]
Payback [2]
An Offer [3]
First Day [4]
Lost [5]
Fun Times [6]
Drunken Antics [7]
Saved [8]
Nice Guy [9]
First Kiss [11]
Drunk Kiss [12]
Feelings [13]
Show Goes On [14]
Impromptu [15]
Hesitant [16]
Idiomatic [17]
Philophobia [18]
Merry Christmas [19]
The Next Step [20]
Rookie [21]
The Ex [22]
Family Ties [23]
Territorial Woman [24]
Soulmate [25]
Our Home [26]
Sweet to Sour [27]
Forever person forever [28]
Night in New Orleans [29]
Paradise [30]
No DQ [31]
Greatest Man Alive [32]
Calm Before The Storm [33]
Someday [34]
Our Moment [35]
True Leader [36]
Purpose [37]
Safe Keeping [38]
Zoe-Zoe [39]
Our Little Family [40]
Daddy's Champ! [41]
Home [42]
A New Plan [43]
Life Currently [44]
Dunn For [45]
Too Sweet [46]
A Roadblock [47]
Control [48]
It's On [49]

Storyline [10]

1.8K 38 1
By KxAmbrose

"Thank you guys for all the gifts again! You all are so sweet, have a good night!" Kennedy spoke, letting go all the superstars from the meeting.

As soon as she stepped foot into the arena, she ran into people in the halls who gave her hugs and words of encouragement. Even more people embraced her in a hug once people had come into her office for a meeting, she was so grateful for everyone.

She waved as people left her office, Jonathan was the one who remained back and greeted her.

"You feeling better?" He asked

She nodded her head "Yeah, my mom gave me some Tylenol this morning, and it hasn't hurt since. You have a match tonight?"

"Yeah, I have a meeting with creative, your dad, and grandpa before the show though. I think they're going to split up Colby, Joe, and I again." He said, and she pouted.

"I'm sorry, I know you guys just got to reunite again." She caressed his arm warmly, and he grinned.

"Eh, don't worry about it, I think it's supposed to happen in a few weeks. Joe is going on paternity leave since his wife is having twins." Kennedy smiled and gushed.

"Twins?! That's incredible, I'll have to remind myself to get him and his wife a gift." He chuckled, stuck his hands in his pockets.

"Well, I don't want to keep your dad and grandpa waiting. I'll catch you later on tonight, bye darling." He smiled, giving her a side hug before going to the other meeting in Vince's office.

Jonathan pushed open the door and there was only Vince and Paul waiting. Usually there would be writers from creative and a few other people, so he wondered why it was only them.

"Paul, Vince." Jon said, shaking their hands before taking a seat.

"Where is everyone else?"

"Oh—we forgot to inform you this would be a private meeting. Vince, I think you should let Jonathan know the news." Jonathan rose his brow and waiting for him to speak.

"Jonathan, Paul and I are well aware of how great of a performer you are. You make us extremely proud." Jon smiled and nodded his head.

"Thank you, that's really rewarding for me to hear." The two bosses nodded their heads.

"Which is why I am proposing a new storyline for you. I would like Kennedy to get more involved with storylines, she's great on the mic and I think you two would work great together. You certainly get along great outside the ring." Vince said, and he looked over at Paul, who smirked and nodded his head.

Jon chuckled "Of course, she's a great girl."

"I want to play off of Stephanie and Paul's storyline from back in the day except more aggressive. So how would you like to be involved in a love story line with my granddaughter?"

Jon thought for a second and nodded his head. He never was put into a love story line because he was regularly booked to have really aggressive storylines with men. He looked forward to trying something unique and ultimately working alongside Kennedy.

"Who pitched this idea?" Jon asked, and Vince snorted.

"I did." Paul replied, taking Jon aback. He would assume he would be the one against it since Kennedy was his little girl after all.

"That's amusing. So does Kennedy know about this?" Both Paul and Vince shook their heads, and all three men laughed.

"Vince is going to have a meeting with her after we're done here. We're going to build it up little by little as each week goes by. I know Joe is going on paternity leave soon and creative has other plans for Colby, so by the time those go through your storyline with Kennedy will flow perfectly into the show." Jon nodded his head and Paul passed him some scripts for the next couple of shows.

His eyes widened, seeing how this storyline would start. They were actually crazy putting their own daughter and granddaughter in danger. He shook his head and looked up at them.

"Absolutly not, sir. Kennedy could get hurt." Paul nodded his head understandingly. He had the same reaction when Vince pitched the idea, but trying to change Vince's mind is impossible.

"Now, now, don't get all fired up Jonathan. I have spoken to him and his advocate and we went over how this will all go down. Kennedy won't get hurt, if she does then his head will be on a platter. You two have got to trust me, this is going to be unforgettable." Vince smirked.

Jonathan sighed and nodded. He really hoped she wouldn't get hurt or else he would blame himself for agreeing to this storyline.

"Well, both of you are excused. Kennedy will be here in a little while and I would like to prepare on how I'm going to persuade her."

Jonathan and Paul shook Vince's hand before they walked out of his office. As they stepped down the halls Paul turned to Jonathan and patted him on the shoulder with a smile on his face.

"Thanks again, Jon, for everything you did for Kennedy."

"No need to thank me Paul, anyone here would have sprang to help her. We all care about Kennedy a lot."

Paul nodded his head and smirked. "Well, since the two of us are going to be working with each other for the next few weeks, I'd like to warn you, don't get too touchy with my daughter." Jon chuckled and held his hands up.

"You've got it, tell Stephanie I said hello. Bye Paul." Jon shook his hand and strolled over to the locker room.

Kennedy sat in her grandfather's office as he called her in for a last-minute meeting. Her grandpa had broken the news to her that he wanted to be more involved with the storytelling outside of her general manager persona.

"You're going to be working alongside Jonathan in a love story." Vince announced and her eyes enlarged and cheeks glowed pink.

"A-are you serious, gramps?" She inquired, and he nodded, sliding over scripts which indeed said "Dean Ambrose & Kennedy McMahon-Helmsley."

"Well, Kennedy, you should know that this isn't going to be the typical love story. I am making the decision to have the storyline start with you and Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman feuding." Kennedy looked anxiously through the script and her she shook her head, reading one specific note on the side.

"Gramps, are you trying to kill me here? Brock is three times my size, he'll destroy me!" Vince couldn't help but laugh and shake his head.

"Kenny, I would never deliberately put you in danger. I've already spoke to Brock and Heyman about it and have ensured that Brock will follow the script to the T. Kenny, I have a vision and this vision will come to life and make history, best believe me."

"As long as you promise I won't get hurt, then I'm okay with it. At least dad and Jon will be involved too, so I'll be comfortable." She grinned.

"I knew you would come around. By the way, your father told me Jon came by your suite last night and brought you dinner and carnations. He wasn't happy with him buying you your favorite flowers." She groaned.

"You know how dad is gramps. He's always over protective of his girls, but Jon was just being nice." Vince raised his brow and smirked.

"Do you like him, Kenny?" She blushed and threw her head aggressively it was a dead giveaway.

"Just don't let your father catch you two, he'll go crazy and I won't be able to do anything but watch."

"We're just friends grandpa, I don't think Jonathan would want to get involved seriously with me. I'm his boss after all, and you know people around here can be so judgemental. I wouldn't want anyone thinking Jon is after me."

"Kennedy don't be so close-minded will you. Jon seems like a nice guy, and he has done some great things to help you. Your parents are fond of him and so am I. If you two end up together, then I'll be more than glad for you two."

It warmed Kennedy's heart that her grandfather was so supportive and accepting of Jonathan, but she had to remember he just didn't feel the same way she did. Kennedy couldn't deny her feeling anymore. It was so clear that she liked him more than friends, but she would need to push down those feelings and work through this storyline without them resurfacing.

Kennedy was excused from her grandfather's office and she looked through the script, seeing that she had a backstage segment with The Shield. She would run into them and flirt back and forth with Jon so that the storyline could get started.

She stepped into her office, locking the door so she could get changed into something else. Although she was general manager she hated wearing all this professional attire sometimes. She changed into a black bodysuit and white jeans and slid on heels that made her a little taller. She hated being so small.

For the time being, she read through the rest of the script and was highly entertained with the storyline her and Jonathan, along with her father, would have. It had a few similar details from her mother and father's storyline from back in the attitude era, but it was still very different. She was looking forward to expanding her character on TV as well as getting to work with Jon.

A knock sounded on her door and there was a tech informing her that she had to do her backstage segment. Her heels clicked against the floor and she smiled when the three men came into her view. They sat on a cart and grinned, Colby laid a smack on Jon's back without Kennedy seeing. They all kind of knew Jon and Kennedy were closer acquaintances.

"Hey Kennedy, you excited to be working with Jon?" Joe asked and she nodded her head. This time she was actually able to fight the urge of blushing since it happened so many times, but it didn't stop her heart from beating faster.

"Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it. I hope the fans like it." She answered.

"The fans are going to love it darling don't stress about it. Just have a good time." He said causing her to beam.

"Ms. Levesque, are you ready?" She nodded her head and got in position for the segment.

"3, 2, 1..."

Kennedy walked down the halls with a smile on her face as the camera following in front of her.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the princess of WWE." Dean said as the camera panned to him and the boys.

"Well, if it isn't my favorite fraction of all time. Are you enjoying yourselves tonight?" Kennedy grinned, her eyes remaining on Dean.

"We always enjoy the night when you're around Kennedy. Doesn't Ms. Helmsley look stunning tonight Dean?" Seth hit Dean on the chest who smirked and rubbed his chin, checking Kennedy out.

She placed her hands on her hips and snickered. "Ms. Helmsley always looks amazing." He rubbed his hands together and winked.

"Watch is Ambrose, don't want her daddy finding out you got eyes for the boss." Roman snickered.

"I'll have you know that my daddy certainly doesn't get to decide who's eyes get to be on me. Now if you excuse me boys, I've got a show to run." She smirked walking away

Dean ran his tongue along his teeth, watching Kennedy leave before the stage hands called it a wrap.

"Awesome job, Ms. Levesque, have a good show!" The camera guy said, shaking her hand and walking away.

"See you did great, I could hear the crowd from in here." Jon said running up behind her.

"Thanks Jon, I'm really thrilled to start working with you. Thank for being the one to take the storyline and help me develop my character further." She grinned, patting him on the shoulder.

"Anything to help the princess." He laughed.

"I have to head towards gorilla, still have a show to run." She held up the scripts in her hand for tonight and he smirked.

"Let me walk you there." He offered, and she nodded as they both walked together.

"You looking forward to working with Brock?" He proposed, and she shook her head.

"No, but I guess I have to trust that I don't get hurt. My grandpa said he spoke to Brock and Heyman about him needing to follow the script as it is." Jon gave her an encouraging look.

"I doubt he would want his head on a platter, so he best follow it. And plus, if he does hurt you accidentally or not, I won't be too happy. I might need to ask him to take me to suplex city again." Kennedy giggle and shook her head.

"Please don't. I can't have my onscreen boyfriend getting hurt." Jonathan glanced over at her and smirked. Why did her calling him her boyfriend kind of make him giddy on the inside?

"Can't make any promises Kennedy—well, here you are." Jon spoke as they entered gorilla. She peered towards the monitors and saw her grandpa smirking at the two of them.

"Thanks Jon, I'll catch you around." She gave him a side hug before making her way into her seat and sliding on the headsets.

She felt her grandfather's eyes watching her, and she turned to him, raising her eyebrows.

"Just friends—okay, Kennedy." He scoffed playfully, causing her to roll her eyes.

"Don't get started gramps, I don't wanna hear it." She pointed at him and he snickered.

"That backstage segment seemed a bit too real." He added, and she groaned. Was she really being pestered by her grandfather?

"Isn't that good? It's more convincing for the fans."

"Oh, it was wonderful. The fans loved it, they were cheering. You seemed to like it too, huh?" He snorted, and she grumbled.

"You're such a child gramps." She shook her head and joined him in laughter, she couldn't help it, it was a bit funny.

Being a producer was not easy, especially since it was sitting at a desk for three hours at a time and sometimes even longer if it was house shows. Her vision would get blurry and she had a feeling she would need to get some glasses to help. She would remind herself to schedule an appointment with her eye doctor when she would be back in Hartford.

It was almost the ending of the show, and she could barley keep her eyes on the monitor without having to blink a million of times. Vince looked over at Kennedy, who rubbed her eyes repeatedly. He covered his mic and spoke.

"Are you okay, Kenny?"

"I'm fine Gramps, my eyes just hurt, that's all." She responded.

"You can be finished for the night, Kenny. This is the last match, anyway. Go on now, I'll see you tomorrow." She smiled and pulled off her headsets.

"Thanks grandpa, I love you." She kissed his cheek and gathered her stuff, making her way back to her office.

"Hey you!" Ashley said, going up to hug Kennedy.

"Hey, come into my office, Ash." She offered opening to door to let her in.

"You feeling alright?" She asked and Kennedy smiled, nodding her head.

"Yeah, much better than yesterday. Thanks for the flowers and card, by the way, it was nice of you."

"Anything for my bestie." She smiled

"I heard Jon came to your room last night." Ashley smirked, and she shook her head.

"And who told you that?" Kennedy giggled.

"That's top secret information, Kennedy. So what did you guys do?"

"He just came by to drop off flowers and a card. He brought take out, so we ate together, then spent the rest of the night talking." Kennedy responded as she packed her things into her bag.

"By the sound of it, he totally likes you!" Ashley exclaimed, Kennedy looked up at her and shook her head.

"He's just being friendly, Ash. Like I said before, he's not interested in me."

She scorned and grabbed Kennedy by her shoulders "You're either really oblivious or a great actor. Kennedy he likes you, it's noticeable. What guy comes to your hotel room at nine o'clock at night and proceeds to bring dinner with him. He likes you."

Kennedy just snickered, rolling her eyes. "Just because I have these feelings for him doesn't mean he has them for me, Ashley. He doesn't like me like that." Ashley's eyes widened hearing her best friend finally admitting she indeed have feelings for Jon. Kennedy knew this look and sighed.

"Before you say anything—yes, I just admitted I have feelings for Jon alright. But that doesn't mean anything, I've got to suppress them because of the storyline we're going to be in. This is strictly business with him." Ashley nodded her head, but a grin pasted on her face.

"Whatever you say, Kennedy. Before you know it you're going to be falling for him even harder. I'll see you tomorrow, night Kennedy." Ashley gave her a hug and left her office.

Kennedy stood there shaking her head. She knew that she had to keep it strictly business when it came to the storyline with Jonathan. The last thing she needed was for her true feelings to get in the way and like Ashley said, she couldn't fall for Jon any harder than she already was.

A/N: Hey everyone! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter of Our Fight For Love. If you have any predictions for the book or any comments please feel free to leave them. I love hearing back from my readers. With Kennedy finally admitting that she has feeling for Jonathan do you think she should keep it to herself or tell Jon? Is it right for her to keep it strictly business? Remember to vote and comment, don't be silent readers! Check out my other books, Little Ms. Lopez (Dean Ambrose) & Addiction (Seth Rollins).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 954 91
You are about to learn about nineteen year old Audrey Nicole Levesque; the only daughter of Stephanie McMahon and Triple H. You would think that anyo...
74.2K 1.5K 51
Warning - story contains discipline by parents to children This is Book 2 to 'I Do What I Want: Daughter of the Game.' In Book 1 we followed the jou...
8.4K 503 26
THIRD BOOK IN THE ACCIDENT SERIES It's been 3 years since Becky gave birth to little Hope, family life is great but what happens when somebody badmou...
3.2K 168 41
Catherine Michaels, was last seen 2 months ago. She has come back after a heartbreaking experience and she isn't quite who she used to be. Will the f...