Surviving Nyx (C.Grimes/TWD)...

By Local4Life

After a Global Outbreak, where the dead ate the living, the world Nyx's knew would change forever. At first... More

ONE: Stupid Morals
TWO: Group Discussion
THREE: Flare
FOUR: Night in the Field
FIVE: Welcome
SIX: Prisoners
SEVEN: Tomas' Dead
EIGHT: Birth-day
NINE: Meeting the Governor
TEN: Neighbours
ELEVEN: New Bow
TWELVE: Attacked
THIRTEEN: Afraid
FOURTEEN: Andrea
FIFTEEN: We're Going to War
SIXTEEN: The Impossible Deal
SEVENTEEN: Anger
EIGHTEEN: Arsehole
NINETEEN: Planning
TWENTY: Renovations
TWENTY-ONE: Clearing the Block
TWENTY-TWO: GSNJ
TWENTY-THREE: R.I.P
TWENTY-FOUR: Feelings
TWENTY-FIVE: Carl's 15
TWENTY-SIX: Flirting
TWENTY-SEVEN: Oliver's Threat
TWENTY-EIGHT: Ownership
TWENTY-NINE: Family
THIRTY: Popular
THIRTY-ONE: Twelve
THIRTY-TWO: Changes
THIRTY-THREE: Adventure Gone Wrong
THIRTY-FOUR: Truth Comes Out
THIRTY-FIVE: Things are Perfect
THIRTY-SIX: Full Circle
THIRTY-SEVEN: Campfire & Amber Light
THIRTY-EIGHT: Big Spot
THIRTY-NINE: Things Turn
FORTY: Jaw
FORTY-ONE: Quarantine
FORTY-THREE: Slow Motion
FORTY-FOUR: The Calm
FORTY-FIVE: The End of the Prison
FORTY-SIX: Sundered
FORTY-SEVEN: Despondency

FORTY-TWO: Next Step

268 5 1
By Local4Life

⚠️SMUT: Loss of Virginity⚠️
(21st April, 2012)

"Don't you dare get up," Carl mumbles in the crook of my neck, knowing I was going to get up out of bed. "Good morning to you too, Sunshine." I greet Carl sarcastically which makes him chuckle and sending happy vibrations through my body. I slow turn around to face him, my hands cupping his chin as I give him a 'good morning' kiss. "How's the jaw?" Carl questions lightly grazing the bruised area, "okay, still hurts a bit." I admit looking into his eyes, "c'mere." Carl spoke in his husky morning voice, I find irresistible and extremely sexy. I cuddled into Carl's bare chest, giving him some gentle kisses on his neck and collarbone.

"Careful baby, don't want things to get too heated." Carl warns me as I adjust where my legs are, "why is that?" I smirk looking up at him, "oh?" Carl comments suggestively before rolling us so that I'm under him, with his thighs between mine as I pull him down into a long hot kiss. Our hands roaming each others bodies whilst our tongues fought to pin the other down, "Carl..." I whisper as we take a breather and Carl starts attacking my neck, he hums asking me what, "I'm ready.." Carl stopped what he was doing, to look at my face to make sure I was serious, "what?" I smiled at his adorableness.

"I'm giving you consent to fuck me." I whisper, nibbling on Carl's ear. "You sure?" Carl asks searching my eyes for any indication of hesitation, "I'm sure. But only if you're ready too." Carl chuckles lightly at me, leaning down and kissing my lips briefly, "I'm ready too." I smile and nod glad that we're on the same page. Carl's lips crash into my own, intensely filled with passion and hunger for what's to come. We didn't know much about sex, and neither of us had any experience apart from masturbation and the odd hand job I'd give Carl.

We were uncoordinated but patient with one another as we began to undress each other. I fumbled with the buttons on Carl's flannel, and he struggled with unclasping my bra. However, it didn't take long for both of us to be completely unclothed, and admiring the view of our significant other. "You're so god damn beautiful, Nyx." Carl compliments taking in my rising chest, swollen lips from our passionate kissing and breathless sounds already. "And you are undeniably gorgeous, Carl." My words were as light as a whisper as my eyes trail back up his body to meet his own, noticing the small smile on Carl's face.

I gasp at the feeling of Carl's hot naked body on top of mine for the first time, it was simply thrilling. My hands get lost in his hair as his slide down my body, all the way to my thighs and he broke the kiss. "I wanna taste you first, is that okay?" Carl asks in a gentle whisper, his lips brushing off mine. I swallow the desire closing up my throat and simple nod at Carl, too aroused to form any form of verbal confirmation. Carl slowly started to trail kisses down my skin, some heated and sure to leave a mark, others light as a feather. I watch as he makes his way down my body slowly, his eyes locked on mine as if to ask consent for each kiss he places. Carl skips over the place I need him most, to trail kisses all the way up my legs lovingly.

He was being as gentle as possible, as if he's afraid to go to far and hurt me, but I knew he could never hurt me. "Are you sure it's okay?" Carl asks as he nibbles and leaves scattered love bites on my inner thighs that cause my breath to hitch and my head to fall back arching against the pillows. "P-please, I'm sure." I hear Carl let out a shaky breath and I feel it dance around on the love bites he has left on my thighs. "If it gets too much, tell me to stop. I don't want to hurt you." I look down at Carl, nodding to tell him that I understand what he's told me. Carl kissed the creases where my legs ended and let myself lay back to get stable and comfortable. A gasp let my open mouth, a shiver vibrated up my spine as Carl's tongue made contact with the surrounding area of my clitoris but not making any move to actually make contact with the bundle of nerves.

I look at his, his eyes locked on mine and I felt the dampness between my legs increase, just from the eye contact. I was lost, drowning in those sky blue eyes that I cherish dearly, but I've never felt closer to Carl than right now. I allowed this new warm, fuzzy feeling full me up completely, I knew what it was, love. I was the one to break eye contact, when his tongue traced over my clitoris, I moaned deeply, shuddered and squeezed my eyes closed so tightly I could see stars. Carl continue to lick up and down my clit, making his way further down each time, sliding over my pussy lips. Doing circular motions with his tongue when it returns to my clit.

"Do you think you could handle one finger?" Carl paused his magic to ask, "ye-yeah, I think so." Carl pressed his flat tongue against my clitoris, distracting me from the single finger pushing into me. My hands moved away from the sheets that were tightly wrapped in my grip, to Carl's hair as I started to move my hips against Carl's tongue. Breathless curses rumble from my desperate lips, and I feel a tight knot that forming in my stomach which causing my walls to clench against Carl's finger. "I-I'm close." I admit as my flushed cheeks heat up as I continue getting closer to the edge. Carl surprises me with a second finger, my legs shake violently and I moan deeply cursing Carl's name as ecstasy shudders through my body and my grip Carl's hair tightly, tugging slightly making him moan loudly.

Carl brings himself back up to me, so that we were face to face as his fingers were pumping inside of me. His mouth occupies mine and I can taste my sweet metallically juices on his tongue as it collided with my own. I roll my hips against his fingers, brushing off his rock hard dick that was throbbing as I slide my hand on it. Carl moans against my mouth, and I respond in the same way. I pull away from the kiss, I grab a condom out of boot where I hide them from the group. I tear the foil wrapper with my mouth, and looks down between our bodies as I slide it on his length.

"Are you sure you're ready?" Carl asks me breathlessly, I feel a knot building in my stomach again, "I'm sure, are you?" Carl replies by pulling his fingers out of me completely and licks them clean, humming contently as he nodded. Carl clasps my right hand in his, pinning it to be level with my head as his other hand lines him up with my entrance. Carl locks eyes with me as he slowly pushes in the head and I moan loudly, my head tilting back exposing my neck to him, but his eyes never leave mine. Carl clasps his other hand with mine and pushing in a little deeper, remaining to go in inch by inch gently giving me time to adjust.

He leans down and his lips mould into mine as he continues pushing in, not stopping until he completely filled me up and the pain sent shocks around my body but my mind was in completely ecstasy. A deep husky moan leaves Carl's lips as he rest his head on my forehead. He whispers telling me to give him the green light when I'm ready for him to move, his voice weak as his mind was clouded with the feeling of my warm walls encasing him fully.

I take two deep breaths before telling Carl to start moving, and he does long, slow thrusts and I feel like my body is going to explode from the euphoria pumping through my body along with the adrenaline. Carl breathless cursing sweet nothing in my ear, his nose buried in my hair and I ask him to move faster, and he picks up the pace.

The room was filled by breathless cursing, muffled moans and the sounds of skin slapping off skin. I feel Carl get closer to his climax, my own orgasm building up with more intensity that I've ever gotten. Masturbation wasn't even near the pleasure I was feeling from Carl drilling into me harder and harder as he gets sloppy. "Fuck love, I'm close..." Carl whimpers overloaded with pleasure as he plants some kisses in the crook of my neck, "me too." I moan loudly, my nails digging into Carl's shoulders as I feel the knot getting ready to come undone. Carl lifts his head, and the second our eyes makes contact, two desperate moans fill the room loudly as we both cum. My nails leaving scratch marks in Carl's back as I trembled beneath his convulsive jerks of pleasure.

"Fuck, that was... fuck." Carl collapses next to me, I nodded violently in agreement with his words. The both of us out of breath and sweat glistening off our bodies. Carl pulls me into his arms, so my back is against his chest and starts to pepper kisses on my shoulder and neck, "are you okay, baby?" Carl asks me, his eyes full of worry but a smile is plastered on my face, "never better, are you okay?" I question him, intertwining our fingers and playing with his magical hands, "never better." Carl smirks at me, planting a gentle kiss on nose and when he kissed my lips I hummed contently, "hmm, I love you."

Carl froze at the realisation of my words, "really?" Carl's eyes were starting to tear up. Carl has been telling me that he loved me since the night of the campfire, which was over four months ago, and I wasn't ready to say it back. I nod looking into his eyes, "I Love You, Carl Grimes." We both had stupid grins on our faces, "And I Love You, Nyx Martin." We shared another kiss, a smile never leaving our lips.

We returned to cuddling, Carl's body cupping mine as I took the roll of the little spoon. I kept holding Carl's hand as he gently rubs circles on my stomach soothingly. Until our breaths steadied and we fell asleep contently.

>>>
"I could get used to this.." I admit as snuggle deeper into Carl's arms, "me too..." Carl whispers against my skin, "Nyx, it's your turn to patrol." Beth calls through the door, I groan as Carl chuckles at me. "Okay Beth, I'll be out in five." I promise her, I slide out of bed, wobbling slightly before I choose an outfit to wear. I pull on fresh underwear, and socks before shimmying my black jeans up my legs. I pulled on one of Carl's old shirts, spinning around so that my back is to Carl as I slip on my combat boots before two arms snuck around me. "What time do you want me to take over?" I look at my watch to see it was 11am, "4?" I question him to make sure he was good with that, "four it is." Carl kissed my shoulder one more time before letting me go. I stood up, walking to to the door, I hear a lot of rustling behind me and I turn back to see Carl cuddling my pillow. I close the door behind me.

It was 3:55 and I decided to check in on Lena before my shift ended. "Lena, you good?" I call through her door, "yeah, I'm okay. Any news?" I sigh and tell her that I haven't heard anything yet. "What about Noel?" I could hear her voice tremble as she asked, "last I heard, he's their best case." Lena sighs in relief, "don't worry Lena, my brother is the strongest person I know." Lena starts to chuckle lightly, "he says the same about you." I smile at the thought, "he'll survive this, and you will too." Lena moves around as she says that she knows that Noel will be okay.

"Carl?" I heard someone call out, I run towards the voice as it calls Carl two more times. "You okay?" Carl responds to Rick as he rounds the opposite corner than me, "I was gonna ask you that." Rick admits, he looks at me noticing that I'm not showing any symptoms, he sighs in relief. "We're fine." Carl informs Rick, "no one's sick? You didn't have to do anything?" Rick asked Carl, we all knew what he really wanted to know if Carl has used his gun, but Carl instantly clears it up saying he hasn't had to use it.

"And Judith?" Rick asks, "she's with Beth, so is Naomi." I tell him. "Good. Found some food on the run. There's a bunch of fruit leather in there. Have everybody brush their teeth after." We agree to do what we're told, after Rick slid the bag of supplies to Carl. "Can we come out soon?" Carl asks his dad, I know that Carl wanted to be out there helping. "Not just yet." Rick tells us, I ask him about Noel, "Hershel says he's been helping with the other patients, Noel is saying it was the stupid peas and mushrooms that you forced him to eat that have helped him from getting it too bad." I chuckle at Rick's words sighing in relief that Noel is okay for now, I ask him if the others are back yet, he just shook his head no.

Rick goes to leave but Carl begins to talk again, "dad, I was around you when you were in the middle of it. And I was around Patrick. I didn't get it. I can help you." Carl reminds his dad, I think he just wants to prove that he's not weak. "Thanks, but I need you to stay here." Rick's words weren't finally this time, "I will. But, Dad, you can't keep me from it." Carl speaks up, I was kind of proud of him being blunt, "from what?" Rick acts dumb, "from what always happens." Carl tells him, Rick looks back at me as if to ask me what I think.

"Rick, if you need help with anything, we're here to help. Beth's got the kids covered if need be." Rick slowly nodded, "if I need help, I'll come for you both." I smile as I nod at him before he leaves, "thanks for backing me up, baby." Carl says before giving me a kiss, "anytime." Carl beams as I look at my watch, "I know my shift is supposed to be over, but I just keep you company during yours? I hate sitting and waiting to hear news." Carl doesn't respond, he takes my hand and interlocks are fingers as we decide to round the kids all up in one room to eat.

>>>
A gunshot sounds, Carl and I usher all the kids back into the room we all ate in, telling Beth to take over before locking the door. I ran to me and Carl's room, grabbing my bow and my now healthy looking stock of arrows as fast as I could, returning to my boyfriends side. I turn off the hall lights in my best attempt to draw whatever caused those gunshots away from us. About five minutes heard someone call me and Carl's names, and this time I knew it was Rick.

We ran towards him, "We heard gunshots." Carl informs Rick, "I need your help." We don't argue we just follow Rick outside, "we need to secure the fence, there's a big cluster." Rick informed us, pointing to an area where there's a massive group of walkers. "Nyx, I want you to thin out the cluster, kill as much as you can, while me and Carl put the logs up." I nod pulling out two of my arrows, so I can use both of me hands. We hop into the pick up, and Rick drives us down to the gate, Carl gives me a hand to jump out, "thank you." I smile at him which Carl responds to with a tip of his hat, "you two stop flirting and get working." Rick called over at us, I rush over to the cluster whistling as I jog a bit away from where they were all at.

I must've cleared at least ninety walkers whilst the boys set up the first batch of logs, I continued clearing them whilst Rick went to get more logs, Carl helped me during that time. It was dark now, we only had lantern light going for us, because the moon must've been taking the night off. My arms were exhausted from killing the walkers, "think they're okay?" Carl asks his dad, "if things were going bad, we would have heard more shots. Maggie would have gotten us. We have to do this." Rick tells Carl, whilst Carl rolls up his shelves allowing me to see his toned muscles tense, "let's do it." Carl told Rick, who tried say that he got the heaviest looking log yet on his own, but Carl told him to let him help.

"I would offer but my arms feel like noodles right now," Rick and Carl laugh at me as I wiggle my exhausted arms, before I start killing the walkers again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 1.2K 26
the dead are walking, the living are feared. in the midst of the apocalypse, you're traded for the lives of your group and put into the hands of the...
17.5K 591 9
ᴄᴀʀʟ ɢʀɪᴍᴇꜱ x ꜰᴇᴍ!ᴏᴄ ♢ 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡. 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫. ♢ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡...
79.1K 3.2K 55
The one where Daryl finds a kid who is, most definitely, not Sophia. "You shouldn't get attached to him, you never know what could happen, that's all...
46.3K 771 74
mankind is a virus, and walkers are the vaccine. a young girl y/n, immune to the bites of the walkers. her mother died before the whole thing went do...