What's Wrong With Ms.Kang?

By hyewoncutie

Misunderstandings arise when Han (YN), a highly capable secretary, announces that he will resign from his pos... More

Chapter 1!
Chapter 2!
Chapter 3!
Chapter 4!
Chapter 5!
Chapter 6!
Chapter 7!
Chapter 8!
Chapter 9!
Chapter 10!
Chapter 11!
Chapter 12!
Chapter 13!
Chapter 14!
Chapter 14.5!
Chapter 15!
Chapter 16!
Chapter 17!
Chapter 18!
Chapter 18.5!
Chapter 19!
Chapter 21!
Chapter 22!
Chapter 23!
Chapter 24!
Chapter 25!
Chapter 25.5!
Chapter 26!
Chapter 26.5!
Chapter 27!
Chapter 27.5!
Chapter 28!

Chapter 20!

2.3K 111 38
By hyewoncutie

*Click...Click..*

(YN) could be seen in an empty room with photography equipment sprinkled around. Cameras in the middle of the room, lights on each side and highlighted the middle of the room which was a white wall.

He continued to click on a mouse as he browsed through the photos that were already taken earlier. He sat alone at a table at the corner of the room while the girls were resting in their own separate rooms of the hotel.

He then started picking which were the best ones from the photos. The room was fairly quiet as he could only hear his exhales besides from the clicking of the mouse.

"Do you mind If I keep you company?~"

He heard a voice come from behind him. His attention was immediately turned away from the screen and towards the door of the room where there stood a certain red head looking back directly back at him.

"Shouldn't you be resting with the others, Eunbi-ssi?" (YN) asked as he watched her skip towards him. Seeing this, he pulled up an extra seat beside him and placed it in front of her.

"I would but..I think they can control themselves not to make a mess with the eldest being gone..and I thought you could use some company.." Eunbi said and mumbled the last part whilst she sat down beside him.

(YN) clearly heard what she mumbled but shrugged it off with a chuckle before he nodded at what she said and continued clicking through the pictures on the screen.

Silence soon laid in between the two as both sat beside one another.

Eunbi slowly glanced over the man beside her and slowly moved over nearer towards him and close the gap in between them.

Eunbi's ears were only filled with the clicking and the sudden quickening beats of her heart as she felt herself bump against his side.

She soon focused on the laptop (YN) was using and found out that he was scrolling through the photos they took of her and the other girls earlier.

A few more clicks from him and soon, Eunbi gradually got bored while still being beside him when suddenly her pictures showed up on his screen. She then anxiously watched watched him as he clicked through them.

"Yah! Stop!" She raised her voice at him and raised her hands towards the screen and tried to cover it. "Eh? Is something wrong with your photos?~" (YN) replied to her.

"Ne! There's something really wrong with them! They're ugly!" Eunbi told him as she stood up from her seat and sat down on the table still blocking the screen with her hands.

"Are you saying that the photographers aren't doing a good job, Eunbi-ssi?~" He told her with a playful grin.

"I-i didn't say anything like that! The photos are good but mine are...worse than the others.." She told him while he looked at the photos through her hands and back at her with a questioning look while she looked back at him and with a flirtatious smirk on her lips.

"Hmm..what do you think should we do then?" He asked.

"I think we should get a new batch of photos of me! So...what do you say?~" Eunbi asked him as she suddenly leaned down towards him and with the mildly loose dress she had on, she gave him a view of her assets.

Being the polite secretary that he is, he only looked towards her eyes and no where else despite her best efforts to catch his attention.

She then slowly crossed her legs in front of him as they dangled off the table. "Should I get the photographers then?" (YN) asked back as he stood up from his seat and placed his hands in his pockets.

"Yah! You know it's rude to interrupt someone on their lunch break!" Eunbi raised her voice once more as she hopped off the table and crossed her arms. She then looked directly at his his eyes with a stern look on hers.

"And as if taking pictures is hard, c'mon!" Eunbi suddenly grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the camera left in the middle of the room and then she continued to walk in front of the camera.

(YN) sighed out loud at her and shook his head then decided to join into her antics. "Kwon Eunbi-ssi~ please strike a pose!" He told her as he tried his best impression of a photographer.

She then raised her hands and grabbed some of her hair from the back which revealed more of her front side and arms.

*Snap! Flash!*

after the first photo was taken, She then raised her hands up above her as if she was stretching and flaunting her chest but instead of looking at the camera, she was looking at him.

And after more and more photos were taken, the more she exposed her body to him.

"Eunbi-ssi!~ I think that's enough photos." (YN) told her whilst he raised his hand to grab her attention. "Eh?! That fast? One more! One last photo!" She yelled out towards him but was only answered with a chuckle.

"That's the fifth time that you've said that now and I'm sure the photos we just took could fill up the storage of the laptop~" (YN) told her as he walked back to his table. Eunbi sighed as she slowly followed him back.

He sat down and she sat down back on her seat next to him. He clicked on her photos and with his other hand, he pointed towards the screen.

"Here, I'll let you pick the photos you want me to use~" He politely told her. Eunbi looked at him and bowed quickly then suddenly put her hand on the mouse whilst his hand was still on it.

The sudden touch of her soft hand on his quickly grabbed his attention. Her warm hand on his also made him feel the warmth despite the cold room they were in. You could say she made him feel warm and soft inside.

And in an instant, he gaze was on her and had a warm smile on his lips.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Meanwhile*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A black car slowly parked itself outside of the building and the driver's side door slowly opened itself. A suited woman slowly went out of the car and closed the doors.

She was followed by another girl who was frantically trying to follow the first whilst she carried both of their purses.

"Secretary Kim, please lock the car for me.." The first woman told the second as she handed her the car keys. And with a press of the button, she locked the car.

She slowly turned back around and suddenly her boss was gone. Not in the parking lot that she was in.

"How did she...where did she..aish! What's wrong with Ms.Kang?" Minju told herself as she quickly walked towards the entrance of the building.

She slowly reached the automatic doors the building had and stumbled upon her boss in the middle of the lobby with the employees of the hotel in front of the lobby table.

With one quick breath in chorus, they greeted her. Minju slowly walked towards her and noticed the stares of the other guests in the lobby towards them making her look down on the ground in her shyness.

With a flick of her wrist, the staff were signalled to move away and so they did. Each one moved to the side and Ms.Kang soon continued her way towards the elevator of the building.

"She's so scary.." The receptionist told herself as she tried to catch up on her breath. The others then agreed with her with a hum as everyone slowly sighed off their stiff feeling.

Minju chuckled and smiled at them as she bowed towards them. "She might be scary but you'll get used to it if you've been with her for some time~" She whispered towards her with a wink before following her boss.

The staff at the lobby stared at her as she looked away as if they were suddenly enchanted and put into a trance by her beauty.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"So you're telling me...you failed your driver's license..three times in a row?" (YN) asked Eunbi as they both faced each other whilst still on their seats.

"Yes! It's not my fault that maneuvering a car is hard!" Eunbi loudly answered him as she furrowed her eyebrows and crossed her.

"Remind me to not let you drive, then.." (YN) answered her and suddenly stood up from his seat and placed his hands in his pockets and slowly walked away from the table.

"Eh? Where are you going?" Asked Eunbi as she stood up and followed him. (YN) looked back at her and pulled out his arm from his pocket then pulled his sleeve back to look at his watch.

"Ah~ considering that our little break is almost over..why not grab a quick bite? Would you like to come with me? I'm feeling quite hungry.."

Eunbi's mouth slowly dropped as she heard what he told her and soon a smirk was on her lips.

"Are you asking me on a date, Secretary Han?~ I didn't think you'd be that straightforward~" She asked him as she looked at the pin on his suit which contained both his name and the position in the company.

"E-eh? I'm just asking you if you want to get some snacks and come back here..I don't think that counts as a date.."

"Don't you know anything about romance?~" Eunbi teased him with a cheeky smile.

"Aish~ whatever you're thinking about, just keep it to yourself and stay here while I get us some snacks.." (YN) replied as he shook his head and slowly made his way out of the room.

"Yah! Secretary Han!" Eunbi called out making him turn around and face her and saw her pointing towards his tie on the middle of his suit.

She slowly walked towards him and grabbed onto it. "I thought you always made yourself look presentable but you can't even notice your tie being crooked and not tied properly.." Eunbi softly told him as she fixed it.

Once she was done, she slowly looked up towards his face and locked eyes with him. A soft smile was on (YN)'s face and she slowly returned the smile towards him.

And slowly, Eunbi slowly pulled him in using his tie towards her..

"Yah! What are you two doing?!"

The pair looked at the door to see his boss with her eyes wide open and a distraughted expression on her face. (YN) immediately pushed Eunbi away softly without causing her any distress.

(YN) looked over Ms.Kang's shoulder and saw Minju behind her flash a small wave. "W-what are you doing here, Ms.Kang? Shouldn't you be in your office?" He stuttered to his boss as he felt a grave getting dug for him.

"I came here because I was looking for someone and that's my secretary.." Ms.Kang replied as she slowly walked to him.

Ms.Kang's heels hitting the ground gave out a sharp sound which gradually got louder.

"Would you please excuse us? My secretary and I have something to attend to.." Ms.Kang told her older sister in the most polite tone she could muster but she still sounded cold.

Eunbi noticed the flaming aura around her that only happens when she's mad and slowly nodded towards her whilst she looked at the ground.

Ms.Kang then grabbed (YN)'s hand and dragged him out of the leaving Minju and her sister alone. After a few more seconds of walking, she let him go at an empty hallway.

"What do you need me for, ma'am? Is there a problem?.." He asked his boss as she looked at him dead in the eyes.

"Yes, I have a problem. And that is......

"...I'm hungry..."

(YN)'s jaw dropped and all the tension and worry building up inside him suddenly disappeared. This was a normal problem for her in her office but to get him all the way through the city? That was a first time.

"Is that all you needed me for? You could've asked Minju to buy you something.."

"No, I've gotten used to the food at the office. I want to try something new and since noon is almost over and I know you want to get your work finished early..

..I will get a room for myself here and once you're done, go to my room which I will message you to the details to and we shall go to a restaurant of your choosing, even if get a reservation at the most expensive one in town or the cheapest. And only bring yourself, no one else. Got it?"

Despite of her nature of speaking quickly, (YN) understood every word she said and memorized it in his head. "Yes Ms.Kang.." He answered.

She then nodded before slowly walking back towards the location of the elevators and leaving him alone in the hallway.

"So she wants me to pick her up at her room after the shoot is done for the day and she also wants me to get a reservation at a restaurant for only the two of us.." (YN) told himself as he watched his boss walk away from him.

Suddenly, something clicked in his head. He understood what she said came up with a conclusion that boggled and toyed with his mind. And with a confused look om his face he told himself.

"Did Ms.Kang just ask me to prepare a date...for us?"

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.✱───

Long time no see heheheheheheheh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 748 26
Kim Nicole. No parents, no friends. No one to love but the one that took her in. She wanted to be a singer. She lived in the Philippines after that i...
16.7K 815 30
Many cupid know their ULTIMATE RULE and that is.. NEVER EVER FALL INLOVE WITH A NORMAL PERSON. That's why any cupids can't even say the word "I LOVE...
82.9K 2.9K 63
After IZ*ONE disbanded, Clarkson Lim an ultimate fanboy of the girl group had an unexpected encounter with his bias Jang Wonyoung. What happens when...
390 19 1
where chaewon is going to leave, but wonyoung is not ready to say goodbye to her. [RE-UPLOADED: 10/12/20]