The Allen Kids

By dstroyr8nikh

When Team Flash are celebrating the defeat of DeVoe and welcoming the new member of family, an 8-year-old gir... More

Disclaimer and Note
The Allen Kids

Ending Notes

274 5 13
By dstroyr8nikh

Post chapter note:

I'm thinking of making a continuation on how this earth becomes and another chapter about what happens on the kids' earth after they return.

What are the questions Barry need answers to?

What'll be the reactions of Caitlin, Kara and Patty?

I think it started good at the beginning but got boring towards the end. What do you guys think?

As said in Disclaimer, I like comments and reviews. you can pm too. Negative thought be polite.

A special thanks to @jamiealex01 for supporting me in writing fanfics.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

717K 16.1K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
529K 19K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

148K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.2M 49.7K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...