ETHAN HUNTER

By twisty_tales

Is it romantic or psychotic to say ' you'll be mine forever' ??? . . . It was a warm yet slightly cold day in... More

Prologue
The Perfect Day
Twilight
The Nagging Pit
All is Fair in Love and War
Acquainted with
Ostentatious
Are you afraid of the Dark
Lost in Obscurity
LOVE -An Open Door
Meant To Be Your's
This smells like Happiness
Hunter who???
Some Things are better left Unsaid
Dreamt of You
The 'Happily Ever After'
A Night of Chaos
En La Oscuridad
A Tale of Misery
Little Rays of Sunshine
This Seems Like The Dawn
Hide and Seek
Confessions not Accusations
Break Through Odds
Under The Tuscan Sun

Nothing Lasts Forever

481 14 1
By twisty_tales

     "Fears are nothing more than
                 a state of mind..."

_______________________________________

Warning:
This chapter contains violence.
There is violence in the end of this chapter. Some might find it triggering. Read at your own risk.

_______________________________________

It was Ethan and Hunter's birthday. Amelia was more excited than the boys. It's been seven years since the day of their birth. Things have been different since then. Amelia was always happy, even through all the torments her husband put her through. It was all because of the boys. They were her world. Nothing really mattered when she was in her world with her sons.

She looked around and looked down into her belly and softly smiled. Her world was growing bigger. She had secretly confirmed with a doctor. A little girl was growing inside of her.
It was not long before her smile faded when she heard David's voice.

She quickly hid all the things she had bought for the cake in a cupboard in the kitchen and sighed before she tried to look relaxed infront of him.

David entered the dining room grunting and sat on a chair that was placed on the head of the table. Amelia served his breakfast and returned to the kitchen. She was contemplating between telling him the truth and hiding it. She knew she has to face consequences either ways.
But she didn't want to ruin her children's birthday. So decided not to open up about this.

Imideately after David left home, Amelia started baking the cake. She had decided to tell Ethan and Hunter about her pregnancy. She wanted it to be their gift. They had absolutely noone other than herself.

As she was stirring the batter, she was reminded of the happenings of that one dreadful night. How she had to suffer to get to the hospital. To protect her children. She knew that would be the case this time either. But she had other plans. She was particular that her daughter will not have to suffer like her brothers did.

Amelia placed the batter filled vessel into the oven, and went upstairs to wake her sons up. She entered their room and sat next to Hunter's bed and kissed him on his soft baby cheeks before doing the same with Ethan. Then she cood to them.
"Wake up babies. It's breakfast time."

Both of them slowly opened their eyes fluttering their long lashes. They automatically smiled at their mother and moved towards her and hugged her tightly with their tiny arms.
She laughed overwhelmingly at that. And the both of them kissed either sides of her cheeks with those plump red lips. Amelia hugged them back. They were too adorable for anyone to resist.

She bathed them and dressed them up with the pair of new clothing she had secretly bought with Elise's help. Amelia had saved money the entire year to buy these things for her children. Although David was a billionaire, he never wanted her to spend unnecessary things, and he considered this, one of the things. He always kept track of Amelia's credit card bills and transactions.

Amelia brought them downstairs and fed them their favourite granular breakfast. After that Elise entered the kitchen after doing the morning chores. Elise kissed them on their cheek and wished them. The four were like a small family.

After having breakfast they celebrated the birthday, cutting the cake. Then they cleaned up all the mess created. Once they were done Amelia took the boys to the garden near the little plant she had planted just few days ago.

"Mommy where is the surprise?." Hunter asked in curious tone.
Amy kneeled in front of them and held each of their hands in hers.

"Okay. Mommy's gonna tell you a secret which mommy expects you to keep it from daddy. Okay?"
They nodded.

" You're baby sister is inside mommy's tummy, just like the both of you were once. She'll be here in 6 months."
She revealed with a wide smile.

"Woah mommy, then we'll get to play with our baby sister very soon."
Ethan jumped in excitement and Hunter joined him. Amelia could see the pure love and joy in their faces.

"Mommy what do we name her." Ethan questioned with inquisition.
When Amelia parted her lips to speak before that Hunter squealed.
"Mommy I know a name. Can we name her Nora?" He asked with wide eyes.

"Wow!! That's a beautiful name sweetie. We'll sure name her Nora."
Both Ethan and Hunter smiled wide.

"Okay boys, listen. This is the important part. Your daddy is not going to like your sister being here. So we'll all have to run far away from this house." The boys looked at her, perplexed. But they knew their daddy didn't like them, and so will he not like the baby. They knew they had to trust their mommy.

"Daddy will get home late in the night. After he sleeps, I will pack all our things and wake you up. Both of you have to stay alert and stick to mommy, then we'll get away from here and stay happy. We'll never have to be scared, never again. It's our job to protect your baby sister. Okay babies?" She asked arching her brows.
The boys nodded nervesly before they hugged Amy.

They got back inside and Amelia explained Elise about her plan and included that Elise had to go along with them. She knew what will happen if Elise was caught alone. He will not spare her.

" I'm happy for you Amy. And, thank you for considering me." Elise eyes welled up.

The night had arrived real soon. Sooner than they had expected. Amy had sent the boys early to bed and prepared dinner for David. While she did that a pair of bulky arms harshly caught her hips. Amy gasped. She was all nerves.

"Miss me already?!" David whispered coldly. Amelia turned and faked a smile. She served his dinner and made sure he eats well. Then he went upstairs to their room.

Elise and Amelia swiftly did all their chores.
"Elise, pack your things, and get to Ethan and Hunter's room, and get them ready." Amelia explained.
Elise nodded and left to her room.

Amy quietly climbed up the stairs and opened the door trying not to make much noise. Her tensed muscles slightly relaxed seeing him asleep. She sneeked in and packed few of her things in a bag as quietly as possible. She moved out, closing the door behind her, and scurried to boys room.

Elise had waked them up and kept them ready. The four of them cautiously walked towards the entrance.

Just when they had thought they almost made it, a cold voice spoke from behind.

"Where do you think you're going sweetheart?" David spoke, unpredictably calm. Amelia froze to her spot, she swallowed the lump in her throat before she turned to face him.

"David it's not what you thin-"
"Oh really! So what exactly does this mean? Where are you guys heading to?" David crossed his arms whilst grinning sarcastically.

And that was it Amelia knew all of them can't get away. So she turned her head behind, and mouthed a 'run' to the trio. David burst into laughter seeing them run.

"Seriously people??! You think you can get away from me??" He spoke while still laughing. He needn't do much. His men were out there, they cannot escape him.

David slowly walked towards Amelia, and soothinly caressed her arm before he harshly caught her hair in his hands.
"How did you even think you can leave me darling. How will I live without you." He asked in a calm yet cold tone. Amelia stayed quiet. She knew better.

"Fucking tell how?" David yelled. He dragged her inside the house, pulling her by her hair. Once inside, he harshly pushed her against the wall.
He moved his head forward, close to her ears.

"You thought you could run away from me right, Uhh??

"David please" Amelia pleaded.
"I'm sorry."

David turned her fragile body roughly, facing him and hit her face which led her fall on the floor with a loud thud. He picked up a nearby heavy porcelain vase and threw it at her. The vase hit her on her back.

"David stop. Don't do this to me. I'm pregnant with your baby. Please don't do this." Amelia pleaded him.
David raised his brows before he opened his mouth.

" My baby? You think I will believe your stinking lies. You think I don't know what kind of a whore you are."
Amelia weeped aloud as she heard him speak. She couldn't take it anymore.

David walked towards her and pulled her upstairs by her hair. Amelia screemed in pain. Her nerve-racking screams resonated the whole house.
Meanwhile Elise and the boys were crying and pleading the gaurds to let them go but nothing really worked. The trio desperately wanted to save Amelia.

David pulled her towards his office room. After he got there he hit her several times on her stomach. Amelia curled up into a ball in pain.

"David please let us goo. I swear nobody will know any of this."

" Darling you think you can leave me. Didn't I tell you I can't simply live without doing this to you. Don't waste your energy pleading. Save it for yourself." He spit out curtly.

Amelia started bleeding. Her body could only bear to a certain extent. But he never stopped. He kept doing what he always did. He raped her. Hit her harshly.

Amelia was almost losing consiousness. She knew that was her end. All she was worried about was her children. What will they do without her. What will happen to them. They knew nothing without mommy. She wanted to cry out loud but she had no more energy left. Her eyes were dry and couldn't afford any more tears.

Elise, Ethan and Hunter somehow managed to get upstairs to David's office room. They were stunned at their sight. Ethan and Hunter instantly started sobbing. They knew something was wrong with their mommy. Amelia was lying amongst the pool of blood. Her eyes were drooping.

"Woah. Look whose here to visit us."
David was now drunk. Amelia slowly turned her head. Her dried lips curled into a faint smile as she caught sight of her children.

"I'm sorry." She whispered before she finally gave up. A long fight was over. She was finally free from this live hell. She was pale from all the blood loss. Amelia's lifeless body laid against the marble floor. She was gone. Forever.

_______________________________________

Author's note:

Hello y'all. Hope you're doing good. I know it's been a long time, I was caught up with some stuffs. Will sure try to stay on track and upload more chapters. Hope y'all liked this one.
Do vote and comment ❣️ Do need your love and support ❣️❣️. Stay safe.
Laters guys ❣️❣️❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

777K 72.6K 88
SHE GAZED INTO HIS EYES, AND SAW THE REFLECTION OF TWO WORLDS ADJOINED. ONE OF WHICH IS HUMAN MORTALITY THE OTHER WAS HIS INSANITY FOR HER. THAT...
2.6K 402 28
Life was so perfect for her untill she get to know about her dark past......the past that was hidden from her For him his life was nothing but dark...
27 7 7
- Will it be forever or will it end by tonight? Genre - Drama, Romance, comedy This is my story, A story that opened up my heart for whole new emotio...
11.9K 225 57
Two broken souls in the midst of a crazy world. Two souls running away from their past. There was no light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel was c...