Fan Lover โฃ Lee Know X Reader...

By imogen_2t

A kpop idol becomes a fanboy and falls in love with his fangirl.. . [I know description is quite confusing... More

1* Just
2* A
3* Fan
5* Into
6* A
7* Sweet
8* Forever
9* Love
Thankyou Readers โฃ

4* Turning

12.6K 377 565
By imogen_2t

Your POV

As shooting was over, Everyone started wrapping up.And my next job was to take back their clothes back in the costume room. After my senior told me this. He tapped on my right shoulder telling me that I am a brave girl.

I was happy with this compliment cause only I knew how broke and fearful I was from inside.
Thinking this made my eyes blurry with tears forming.

But crying at a place with loads of people to gain pity was not my thing....
.
.
I tried to hold up,
I came out to get some fresh air while holding a water bottle in my hand.

As I took a big sip from the bottle, someone from behind said "So there you are" Loudly enough that people around can clearly hear him.

I turned back out of curiousity just to see the  squirrel/quokka boy...Han Jisung

He was smiling while staring at me and coming towards me now...

My eyes kept getting widen with each step he took... 'No no control your fangirl heart dear' i said to myself in my mind.

As he stood in front of me.

I forgot to gulp the water down.

"Hey hiii"he said
Which bought me back to reality.

Then, he looked to straight in my eyes with a grin and said while gesture as if he was clearing the dust from the clothes.
"First gulp it down, I don't wanna spoil these clothes"

So I gulped it. While looking at him with surprise.

He was looking at me or should I say checking me out like he's going to buy something really expensive and was checking if it is of worth or not.
Though my damn fangirl side was taking over but i was still a type of strong girl.

So i let my original self say "Am I a product or something" which made him stop from what he was doing.

"Ahh!! No no...I was just assuring myself, because I  am really surprised on how his choice is so good" He said it while scratching his back of the head and smiling.

"What,..whose choice,...about what.." I asked being totally confused.
And he just wavered his hand in the space between us "let it be" He chuckled
"You are really strange in real life" I said with confusion
"Ohh!! May be, by the way what's---" He was cut off by my ringtone.

His eyes showed a look of surprise.
"Umm...i am Sorry but I have to pick this up" I said while thinking why did he gave such an expression.

I finished talking and turned back.
Squirrel boy was still there playing with his rings.
He's really a baby.

"Uhm... I have to go now" I said to him

"Oh! Can I ask where ?"He said with a questioning look

I sighed... While smiling.

" To Your green room, to complete my today's job" I told him with a smile.

"Okay, but I am coming with you" He added and started walking.

I gave him a look and thought he's really strange and started following him.

On our way, he broke the silence first by asking

"So.. What's your name? "

"Y/N"

"You've got a Nice name..." He said while nodding.

"Thank you" I said while smiling and bowing while tilting my head.

He smiled back..
And was now ready to asked another question...
I don't know why does this squirrel man have so many questions when we have just met...
Like really... Please just spare my fast beating  fangirl heart which I am trying to control since so long....

"How old are you?"

" 21.....you know you are really suspicious cause you are asking too many questions " I said giving him a suspicious look.

He chuckled it off.

And finally i thought that my heart can rest because we were in front of the green room's  door. I grabbed the door knob and twist it.

And banngg.. I bumped into a hard thing but why would there be something hard behind the door and why my head is numb..

I snapped out of my thoughts...just to see a chest with a necklace of heavy chains.... I looked up to see that his eyes was staring at my forehead...

Well, I bumped into Minho... Now I was between him and Han.

He moved his hands touching my forehead now.....With an anxious look he said"I hope it does leave any scar."

WHAT !!! SCARRR !!!
DAMN IT.....

I snapped from thoughts, got scared and said "WHAT??"

He looked at me and then showed me his hand which had blood.... I blinked 2-3 times and finally grabbed his hand to see it clearly because my vision was a little blurry....

"Ohh" I said shockingly and ran towards the mirror slightly pushing him aside...

While looking at the cut i sighed...
Just then Felix bought a first-aid kit. I guess that's why he's known as a caring warm-hearted member of skz.

I thanked him and opened the kit.. And started dressing my cut when Minho asked to do it.

I didn't let him. But then he said "Your hands are shaking"

I stopped.
Turned towards him, he was stretching his hand asking for the cotton in my hand..
So I did.

He grabbed my shoulders and made me sit on the chair which Seungmin pulled out.

I was feeling all the members eyes on me and Minho now.....so I just closed my eyes to bear the pain and teasing which was going to happen.... but what I felt was my heart racing, it was not a fangirl's heart....it was my heart..

And when he started dressing, I felt little tease on my forehead....i guess he was considering my pain.

In between he said "I am sorry"which sounded sincere.

"Don't be....It's not your fault" I replied

After he was done, he told me to open my eyes...

I did... But now my forehead was numb...so I was blinked few times to adjust my eyes for the surrounding.....

"Are you okay" Minho asked looking at my face.

"Just the numbness..I am okay, thank you " I replied with a dull smile
And Got up from the chair....

"Umm... Can u guys please change and return those clothes.... I have to pack them actually in that" I asked all of them and pointing at a black bags in the corner.

"Oh yes sure"
"Alright"
"We'll go and changed it.... You sit here till then"

They replied and started moving out of the room with clothes and Han grabbed Minho's hand, smiled at me and moved out...

I sat on the chair again, waiting for them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well, I dozed off.
While waiting for them.

I woke up from the ASMR noises the guys were making while trying to pack the bags.

I chuckled at this scenario...."What are you guys doing...let it..I'll do it... Get up now" I said while moving towards them.

"Noona we are just helping" I.N said with a smile

And they all nodded.

"Wow...You guys really have a telepathic relationship" I told them while folding the clothes.

And they chucked and nodded in yes..

After the bags were packed, we put them aside...
Just then, my phone starts ringing gaining attention of the members.

I picked it up to see a call from my senior...
I excused myself and moved out from the room..
......................

Minho's POV

After telling the members about my feelings towards that girl... I was kind of relieved.
"What's her name hyung who made you smile out of the blue" I.N asked.

"Damn.." I blurted.

"What now?" Hyunjin said with dramatic expressions.

"Don't-" Hyunjin said
"Tell-" Felix
" Us-" Channie hyung

"Yes Yes...you are assuming right" I said while making their sentence complete.

"Wow.. I never seen such a cute love..where boy doesn't know his girl's name" Changbin said in his baby voice in a teasing way.

"Yahh..--" I was cut off

"Actually soon to be....his girl's.....name" Seungmin said in a teasing tone.
At his remark, I blushed a little.

"Hyung's face is red" Hyunjin said between his laugh

And all of them started laughing.

"Yahh...You---You guys are really crazy.. " I said standing up from couch to move out from the room.
I grabbed the knob and twisted it when suddenly she bumped into me with Han standing behind her.

I was lost. Everyone in the room stopped their laughing era.

And got anxious looking at her, her forehead got a cut... I looked down to realize all was because of my heavy necklace...
I took my gaze at her forehead which was now bleeding.. I couldn't help but to take my hands to touch her forehead...
"I hope it doesn't leave a scar" Was what came out of my mouth..

And she just starred at me innocently with those big almond eyes...

And finally spoke "what" taking my attention towards her cut.

I didn't know what to do so I just showed her my hand.
I guess she was dizzy   because she suddenly grabbed my hand towards her making my heart weak. And said oh..
She slightly pushed me.

I was starring at her from the corner of the room and removed that dang necklace.

She was about to start  doing her dressing but when I noticed her hands were shaking.

Why? Is she afraid of blood? or something else?
Thoughts building up in my mind when I asked her to let me do it.
She denied.  :(

But nevermind, I tried again.
While taking out my hand in front of her.
Well, now she accepted and gave me the cotton.

Seeing that I tried again after being rejected once...all Eyes in the room widened.
Well because I usually don't give a damn after being rejected once..
But this case is different... Isn't it... (grin)

While giving a smirk to them I grabbed her shoulders to make her sit down on the chair which Seungmin pulled out telling me 'we are quite impressed' with his eyes.

I was about to start.. When she suddenly closed her eyes shut.. I tilted my head to see her face..

When Changbin and Hyunjin was making finger hearts behind her...
I shook my head and started dressing carefully, not to hurt her more.

"I am sorry" I said sincerely

But she replied that's not my fault but I was still feeling little guilty cause her cut was deep.

After I was done, I told her to open her eyes...

She started blinking as soon as she opened her eyes...
"Are you okay" I asked looking her face.

"Just the numbness..thank you" She said with a dull look
And Got up from the chair....

Seriously, this girl makes me feel and think is so differently...
Like, I was the one from whose necklace she got hurt....Wow..this girl and my heart..

When I snap backed from my busy mind...i heard all the guys were responding her...may be she asked them to do something...
Then started moving out of the rooms with their clothes in hand... And Han grabbed my hand and clothes and took me out.

We were now changing clothes when Han suddenly spoke a name.

"What" We all said in unison.
"Her name is Y/N and she's 21 years old" He said again while wearing his hoodie.

"Hmm... That's a nice name" I said in a humming tone.
"Wait...That's what you were doing after shooting" I asked him.

"Hmh!...Why?? Are you touched"he said while making a pout.

"Not at all" Raising my eyebrows and with a smile looking at him

"Finally, this story is now going in right direction" Changbin said

"You better not say this in front of Y/N" I said looking  at him
"Dadada" He replied with his iconic voice.

I sighed looking at him pitifully.
"Hehehe"he replied in a baby tone and ran off..
And remaining laughed...

When we all arrived in front of the room while talking, suddenly Changbin stopped us and told us to be silent.

"What now" I asked him.
"Your Girl is sleeping" He replied while tapping my shoulders.

"Oohh....." They all made an ASMR sound.

I closed my eyes standing there "can we get in now please"

"But she'll wake up" Changbin said narrowing his eyebrows.
"Nah.. She won't we'll talk in ASMR..... " Felix replied with dancing eyebrows and a grin.
"Let go now" I said aand entered the room.

As I entered my eyes fall on her.. She was sleeping with head on the table.

"She so pretty" I said still looking at her.

"Hmm" All made a humming sound agreeing my comment except one.
Hyunjin.
"She's pretty, I mean look at her lips they are so pink and---"
He froze, because all were glaring at him and gesturing him to stop.
While I was giving him a death stare...

He gulped his saliva and said in defense "I was just saying..., actually I was appreciating her--- I mean your choice."

"Really..., I hope it's that only... Otherwise I would really have air  fried you at 180° for 20 mins" I said with a smile in the end.

"Let's just help noona" I.N said gaining our attention towards him who was still staring her.

"Noona.."Han said with a surprised face.
"How ?" Channie hyung said while hitting Han's head lightly.

"We can just pack the bags ourselves and let her rest" I.N said while pointing the bags.

We all agreed and started folding the clothes and packing them in the bags while still talking in Felix's favorite ASMR.

After a while
We heard a chuckle and stopped..looking at each other and turned when we heard her say "What are you guys doing, let it be... I'll do it.. Get up now" While coming towards us.

And I.N replied her with a smile.
Geezz...This little baby bread is getting turning into a whole grain bread now.. (Stays will understand😉)

We all nodded in support of our Maknae.

After sitting down between me and Changbin, she started folding clothes and said
"Wow...You guys really have a telepathic relationship"

And we all chuckled and nodded in yes...

After the bags were aside...
Her phone rang with ringtone of my voice...gaining the attention from all the members..
When she went out they all looked me in surprise "i told you" I said with a shrug.

End of the chapter

I know I know.... This chapter was quite long...
But I still hope u guyss enjoyed it... Do tell me if you want any changes or something....

Do Vote  if you can
Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 18.4K 74
a hwang hyunjin fanfic ( hyunjin x fem reader) ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ...
443K 21.7K 60
*๐”ป๐•  ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•”๐• ๐•ก๐•ช ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•œ. ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•”๐• ๐•ก๐•ช๐•ฃ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ โ„๐•–๐•ค๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ง๐•–๐••* Hate? to Love? โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜… โš ๏ธ -แด›แด‡xแด›/ ษดแดส€แดแด€สŸ า“แดส€แดแด€แด› -แด„ส€ษชษดษขส แดกแด€ส€ษดษชษดษข ๐•Š๐•ฅ๏ฟฝ...
92.6K 3.2K 37
*completed* Your best friend ever since you were young, the one and only Lee Felix. You couldn't remember ever being apart from him, until you two we...
92.3K 4.1K 45
Jisung has a very unfortunate crush on a boy named Lee Minho. Especially when you take into consideration that Han Jisung barely (if ever) leaves his...