Ambivalence (for fanboys!:)*g...

By hobi188

Y/N is a teenage bi-sexual boy who is about 16 years old. He is debuting in a new groups called starz and the... More

Inception
Denialist
Equivocation
Predilection
Intimacy
Fornication
Libido
An amusing catastrophe
One's Regrets
Field trip

Bon Voyage

11 2 0
By hobi188

Everyone then gets up, bid their goodbyes/see u soons and go to their respective dorms and we head to our dorm to sleep.
The Next Day(Y/N''s P.O.V.)
I woke up with a throbbing but painful headache but I still listened to music on my headphones on a little more than the half volume, to "Criminal-Taemin" and went to freshen up. And magically my headache goes away and I feel energized with a little smug and evil in me. Just then I remember to wash my black hoodie and pants so the irony smell of blood will go away. I took the clothe off of the door hook but Woonie hyung called me so I left it in the same place and went out to hug the others warmly and as cheerfully as possible so they won't be worried and make the other hyungs worry too. Just then I got a call from our JYP Entertainment, saying that we have a 5-month long vacation! I went to the dining table where all our breakfasts were laced neatly, and told them the news.
Y/N: hyungs!
All: what?! Are u hurt?! Did anything happen?! What happened?!!
Y/N: hyungs calm down! It's a joyous news! JYP said that we were getting a 5-month long break!
Woonie: wut? *starts running around like crazy WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!! U guys know what that means!!!
Ji-Hwan: I KNOW! WE CAN GO TO ANY ONE OF OUR SUNBAENIM'S HOUSE!
Y/N: AND HAVE A SLEEPOVER!!!
Eun-Sang: OH YEAH! OH YEAH! OK YEAH!
Ha-Joon: Guys! Seongie hyung has to say something! Look how politely he's raising his hand.
Oh-Seong: *still politely raising his dummies! Only if they too have a holiday right? U made Y/N sad who was having high hopes. *looks at me who is emotionless
Y/N: I rlly wanted to go to both my sunbaenims' houses, but it's ok!
Beom-Seok: *cups my face and squishes my cheek softly Awwwww, u r so understanding Y/N-ie! I wish a miracle would come down right now and grant your wish.
Y/N: *face still squished mwe twoo. Mwy faceu is stwill squwished hyung.
Beom-Seok: *removes hand fast Omo! I'm so sorry Y/N-ie, it's just that u look so squishable and soft and baby.
Y/N: huh? Thanks hyung! *attacks hyung with jump-hug
Beom-Seok: Yaaaaah!
We guys kept fooling around and playing until a thought hit me.
Y/N: Hyung hyung hyung hyung hyung hyuuuuung!
Woonie: yes what is it baby?
Y/N: I just had a hunch. Why did WE get a vacation?
H-Joo: aren't u happy?
Y/N: I am but I mean, we are just fucking rookies and we didn't work our asses off like the other Kpop groups and idols.
Woonie: NO CUSSES! I KEPT STRICT RESTRICTIONS FOR EVERYONE SO THAT U WOULDNT CUSS! AND NOW U WONT LISTEN TO ME AND JUST CUSS ON!
Y/N: ARASO! ARASO! (FINE! FINE!)
B-Seo: but I think he has a point. We just debuted and even released only one song.
Just then Woonie hyungs' phone started ringing on a video call from Jackson hyung. He picked it up and answered.
Jackson: *on phone Hey woonie! How r u?
Woonie: I'm great hyung, how r u?
Jackson: same here! I just called to ask if u got any call from the Ent. regarding a 5-month long vacay. Did u?
Woonie: yes we did but Y/N has a doubt; why did we get a vacay? Aren't we rookies?
Jackson: since we and nct had got it, we decided to tell JYP to give u vacay too so that u can have a sleepover! With us!
Y/N: *in the distance WHAT?! SLEEPOVER WITH THE HYUNGS?!!!! *running around AHHHHHHHHHH!
Jackson: is that Y/N I hear? Lol, looks like somebody's excited! And how are the others doing!
Others: we are fine Jackson/hyung!
Y/N: *runs towards the phone and takes it while others are chasing him Hyung! Hey! How's it going! I snatched the phone from the hyungs and rn I'm literally sprinting to a safe place!
Jackson: lol, I can see that! DONT twist your ankle baby!
Y/N: *stops at a dark place finally! I'm sooooooo happy to have a sleepover w/ you and the hyungs! Eeeeeeeeek!
Jackson: wow! If I knew you would be this happy, I would have kept it a little earlier. I just love it when I see u smile u know that baby?
Y/N: I know it hyung, lol! Anyways when are we coming? And where are we coming?
Jackson: u guys are gonna come to Chenle's Grandpa's farmhouse. It literally has more than 30 rooms! Crazy right?
Y/N: ik! 30+ rooms, lol some hotel or wut? And when are we coming there?
Jackson: on the 16th Jan 2020.
Y/N: oh okie! Now I think I should give the phones to the hyungs, and then u can tell them also when we are coming.
Jackson: ok, but before giving it to them, give me a kissy, otherwise u wouldn't be able to when cutting the call.
Y/N: okie! *blows a flying kiss Did it reach u? *smiles widely
Jackson: *pretends to catch it and put it in heart yup! I secured it right in my heart!
Y/N: awww, okie, I will give the phone to the hyungs now!
I gave the phone to the hyungs but I over heard the hyungs talking to Jackson hyung in Korean. I couldn't understand Korean that much but only a few words so I listened anyways.
Jackson:*on phone 안녕 니아! 안녕하세요? (hello woonie-ah! How r u?)
Woonie: 안녕 ! 괜찮아, ? (oh hi hyung! I'm good, and u?)
Jackson: 나도 괜찮아, 2020 1 16 일에 잠자리에들 거라고 말하고 싶었지만, 너희들은 1 23 일에 와서 여기에 Y / N 보내라. 최근 행동. (I'm good too, I wanted to tell u that we'll be having a sleepover on the 16th of Jan 2020, but u guys come on the 23rd Jan and send Y/N here because I wanted talk to him about his recent behavior.)
Woonie: 그래 ! (ok sure hyung!)
Jackson: 그건 그렇고, 당신은 Y/N 좋아합니까? 저와 조니는 그저 그를 좋아한다고 말하고 싶었 때문입니다. (by the way, do you like Y/N ? Because me and Johnny just wanted to say, that we like him.)
Woonie: , 그래- (uh, yes-)
Jackson: 그건 그렇고, 멤버들에게 사실을 말했고 그들도 그를 좋아한다고 말했습니다. (by the way, we told our members about it and they too said that they like him.)
Woonie: * nervously chuckles , 알았어! 우리도 그를 좋아하고 Y/N 지금 정말 인기가있는 같아요? (ummm, okay! we too like him, and I guess Y/N is really popular now huh?)
Jackson: 내가 당신에게이 사촌을 말해서 기뻐요 이제는 편안해집니다, 어쨌든 안녕 우니-! (glad I told u this cuz now I feel at ease, anyways bye woonie-ah!)
Woonie: ㅋㅋㅋ 안녕! (lol, okay bye hyung!)
After they cut the call, we all began planning everything and all the games we were gonna play there, since today was 14th Jan 2020. But even if I get to sleepover with the hyungs, I have fucking online school. Ugh! It might ruin my days with the hyungs and my own because I have to wake up at 7:20am, have my breakfast, start school at 7:40am and then finish it at about 2:00pm. So fucking long!!! I am literally anticipating for the sleepover tho!
Time Skip to 16/01/2020
TODAYS THE DAY!!! I had already packed everything and got ready and wore a black outfit cuz it was my favorite color.

But the previous day, Woonie hyung had told me that only I would be leaving on the 16th Jan and that they would leave on the 23rd Jan. When I had asked why, hyung told me that they wanted to spend some more time with me. Lol, my brain was malfunctioning as to why they wanted to spend more time with me? Even if we all go together, they can still spend more time with me. But I wasn't complaining tho. Jackson hyung had said that he would come and pick me up at around 2pm, so I went down wearing my mask and saw Jackson hyung driving in his Black jeep, slowing down and stopping right in front of me. I put my luggage in the trunk and sat in the cars' passenger seat. When I came in, I realized that BamBam hyung, Johnny hyung, and Youngjae hyung were there in the back. I greeted them with hugs and pecks and sat in the front, but when I saw them from the front, their ears were painted in a light shade of red. I thought maybe they were feeling a bit cold, and ignored it and looked front.
Jackson: *starts to drive so how's our baby doing?
Y/N: *widest smile I'm fine hyungs! And how were y'all hyungs? By the way hyung where is Chenle's grandpa's farmhouse?
Jackson: luckily, it's in an abandoned place full of greenery. Just how u like it!
Y/N: yay! Thanks hyungies! *then takes EarPods and listens to "Sacrifice-Han Seugnwoo"
BamBam: hey hyung can I put some music?
Jackson: sure!
Johnny: no can I put first! I have got this super bop from Y/N's playlist!
Youngjae: no I'll put! I got a super bop from Y/N's playlist too!
Jackson: guys just play it by taking turn-
BamBam: NOOO! I wanna play it!!!
Johnny: *snatches aux cable I HAVE THE AUX CABLE!! I GET TO DO IT!
Youngjae: *snatches it from him and blocks his arms Now I got it! And NO ONE CAN TAKE IT FROM ME!! *does evil laugh

BamBam: *pulls Youngjae's hair GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Youngjae: AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
Johnny: MY ARM!!! MY NECK!!!! U GUYS ARE GONNA BREAK OR RIP ME APART?!!
Jackson: GUYS quit it! There's a baby who's younger than you in the car sitting more peacefully than you! GUYS!
Y/N: *gets distracted by Jackson looking back when in traffic jam and removes EarPods Hyung, what happened? *looks back Lol! Hyung, what are you doing?! Jackson hyung, you can focus on the road, I'll handle them. *gets out of car and sits back, in between them Yaah! Johnny hyung is getting hurt! BamBam hyung, quit pulling Youngjae hyungs' hair! Youngjae hyung, give me the aux cable. Lemme sit on Johnny hyungs' lap so I can hit anybody and make them quite. *sits on the his lap
Johnny hyungs' P.O.V.
When he sat on my lap, I started getting a little tensed while my ears were getting red hot. Fuck! Why is he so hot? I slowly felt my growing bulge in my pants, which was slowly becoming tight for me. It always happens in the fucking wrong situations!
Y/N: hyung, is it ok, if I do so?
Johnny: Yea, s-s-sure.
Y/N: okie! And now tell me, what were the songs u guys wanted to put?
Youngjae: I wanted to put "Trespass-MonstaX"!
BamBam: I wanted to put "Move-SIXC"!
Johnny: I-I-I wanted to put "Wow-Straykids"!
Y/N: wow, u got nice taste in music I see!
Youngjae: baby, we got these songs from ur playlist.
Y/N: I know that, lol! So I'll put the songs in the order you guys said it okie?
Jackson: Yea sure! Thanks a lot baby, u made them quite!
Y/N: well it ain't gon be quite for long cuz we gon PARTAYYYYY!!!*starts putting "Trespass-MonstaX"
The minute he put "Trespass-MonstaX", we all started going crazy and started dancing a few basic moves we knew from our dances. But when Y/N too had started grooving to the music, I felt like he was grinding on me. I wasn't complaining tho, it just should have happened when we both were alone! The bulge in my pants started hurting damn fucking much! So I just hugged him by the waist so that he could move a little less. After hugging his waist for a couple of minutes, my hands seemed like they had a mind of their own and started moving down to his thighs, slightly rubbing him there. I guess he didn't notice it cuz he was still grooving, body rolls so damn sexy. I just let my hands do wut they wanted to but then I didn't want to make him pause the music and look at me or something and cause everybody to alarm their attention towards me, so I controlled my hand somehow and brought it back, but it slightly brushed against his clothed crotch. When I tilted my head slightly to look at him, his ears had become a light tint of pink but then they came back to its normal colour. Since the farmhouse was in some nature abandoned place, it took us about 5-6 hours before we reached the farmhouse. When we reached there we knew the boys were waiting for us and awake, cuz the lights were still on. Then Jackson hyung, parked the car beside the entrance of the farmhouse, and told us all to get up and help Y/N with his luggage to a room. The others heard our car engine switch off and came outside to help us and to see Y/N. But:
Johnny: *whispering Hyung, Y/N has fallen asleep.
Youngjae: *also whispering he looks like a total angel when he sleeps.
BamBam: *joins whispering ikr hyung.
Jackson: *whispers too yeah. Anyways, Johnny get down from the car as slowly as u can and then hand him to me.
Johnny: ok hyung. *gets down slowly and then proceeds to hand him to Jackson hyung
Y/N: *suddenly wakes up due to cold brush of wind in his face and jolts out of fear and falls down ahhh, h-h-hyung, did we reach? And why am I on the ground?
Lucas: actually Johnny was carrying u but looks like u got startled by the wind and jolted and fell down.
Y/N: Oh, hyung was carrying me. Sorry if I was too heavy.... *scratches back of neck and smiles
Johnny: oh, no it's fine, actually it was the perfect weight for my arms.
Yuta: guys! Lets get in, we don't our baby to catch a cold.
Y/N: *is refilled with energy but first, try and catch meeeeeee! *starts running around the huge field
Yugyeom: *chuckles and starts chasing him Sure! I'll definitely catch you!
The sight was a fun one to see. After a few minutes, Yugyeom finally caught him and then they both tumbled onto the soft grass. Once they got up, Y/N gave a peck on his lips and hugged him. It was just so cute! Well, try being cute in my bed shal- FUCK!! He's just a baby, I shouldn't fuck him! Oh but Woonie even said that he has school except for Fridays and Saturdays because he was born and brought up in Dubai, and their school day are different than the usual Monday-Friday. So he has a holiday tomorrow!!! He gave us all quick pecks and hugs and then we all came inside.
Y/N: woaaaaaah! The interior design is mind-blowing and so spacious and comfy looking!!!
Chenle: u like these kinda interiors!? High-five on that one! *high-fives Y/N
Taeyong: *runs up to Johnny Hey Johnny can u show Y/N his room? Me and the others are preparing dinner. If u don't mind.
Johnny: sure! *runs up to Y/N Hey Y/N! Want me to show you your room?
Y/N: with pleasure!
We climbed a couple of stairs while keeping our chatting alive and then we reached his room.

Y/N: *gazes around room Wow! This room is just like how I like it! How did u guys know my style or preference in colors?!
Johnny: wellll, when u used to take us to your room, the most used color I have seen are are shades of black, white and grey. And simple but stylish and comfy looking.
Y/N: awwwwwww, I love you hyung! *hugs Johnny
Johnny: awwwww, I-I-I love you too!
Y/N: if my room was designed by you, then can I take a look at your room! Pleaseeeee!
Johnny: *chuckles and ruffles his hair okay baby boy, sure!
I lead him to my room which is right next to his. He seemed to have glowing eyes when he found out that I was next to his room. Well I purposely brought my room next to his. U know...

Y/N: wowwwwwww! Your room is another one of my preferences!
Johnny: I thought of making my room a little like your preferences so that u can feel comfortable and come to my room anytime!
Y/N: hyung, you're the best!!!! *pecks him on lips
Johnny: I-I-I know that. U can f-f-freshen up and come and have d-d-d-dinner. Umm bye! *dashes downstairs
Y/N: okie...I guess? *heads to his room
Johnny: *downstairs Hey Taeyong! I showed him his room, shall I help with setting the table for dinner?
Taeyong: yeah sure hyung! *after a while Hyung, is it ok if you call Y/N down for dinner? Thanks!
Johnny: sure!
I quickly go upstairs and see if he is in my room, but he wasn't, so he must be in his room. I went towards his room and opened the door, but...........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 11.9K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
92.1K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
152K 4.1K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
140K 5.1K 25
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !