𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲...

By duncanidahoe

𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲. in which mollie wilson navigates f... More

𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
not an update
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐢
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
not an update 2.0
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
fourty
fourty-one
fourty-two
fourty-three
fourty-four
fourty-five
fourty-six
fourty-seven
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐢𝐢
fourty-eight

eleven

5.7K 125 30
By duncanidahoe

╔═══════════════════╗

"𝙈𝙔 𝘽𝙊𝙔𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿'𝙎 𝘼 𝙈𝙐𝙍𝙂𝘼𝙏𝙍𝙊𝙔𝘿, 

𝙂𝙀𝙏 𝙈𝙀 𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙊𝙁 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀!"

╚═══════════════════╝

𝐌𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐔𝐏 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐃, the loud beat of the club music last night still pulsing through her mind. After rubbing her eyes, she looked around to identify the scruffy room as belonging to her boyfriend, much like the oversized hoodie that she was wearing. She sighed, the self-inflicted hangover pain making her feel very sorry for herself.

"My head is killing me."

"Here." A voice said as Mollie's dark haired boyfriend walked into the bedroom with a glass of water and a plate which he handed over to her before taking a box of tablets out of the pocket of his jogging bottoms. "Paracetamol to help with the pain, and Warbutons white toast with a shit tonne of butter because it's the cure to any hangover."

"You bought Warbutons especially for me?" She asked softly, pretty taken aback at the thoughtful gesture before remembering their little dispute in the car. Just because she was hungover, it didn't mean she'd forgotten. "You must really be trying to get on my good side, then."

"I ain't trying to get on your good side, Mol, I just know it's your favorite. You don't have to be so negative all the time." He said, rolling his eyes slightly at her sour tone. Sighing, his face softened. "God, I'm sorry. We should talk."

"Yeah, we should." Mollie replied bluntly, lifting her gaze from the slice of toast to give him a hard stare. "Maybe you could start with why you lied to me?"

"I told ya last night, I didn't lie to ya. I said I was staying home to watch the footie, and I did. I just invited a few mates over, but I didn't exactly think I'd have to run that by you like you're my mum or something."

"The guy nearly beat up my little brother, Kieran. I don't think it's unreasonable for me to be angry about that." She rolled her eyes and shook her head incredulously.

"Well Jordan did knock up his sister, to be fair." Kieran muttered, causing Mollie to let out a scoff. Realising he'd definitely said the wrong thing, he took a deep breath and looked her in the eyes. "You're right, i should've told you. The truth is that Reece is my mate, always has been. The Murgatroyds were like a second family to me growing up, but after everything with Jordan and the baby, I freaked out. I didn't wanna lose you by telling you the truth, but I didn't wanna lie to you either."

"So you thought that keeping it as some big secret was better? And that I'd never find out?" She raised her eyebrows at him, but instead of responding he simply looked down in guilt. That was enough of an answer for her. "Wow. Great foundation for a relationship, that is."

"Look, I know I've been an idiot-"

"Bit of an understatement babe." She interrupted him, her tone a sharp mix of anger and hurt. "I mean, just the other day, you told me I could trust you wholeheartedly. But right now, I don't think I can trust you in the slightest."

He felt his heart drop slightly at her words, and tried to push away the idea that this could be the end for them. Despite the fact that she was hungover, slightly disheveled in appearance and very pissed off at him, he was still crazy about her and didn't couldn't imagine losing her. Swallowing the lump in his throat, he pleaded.

"Mollie, I'm sorry, I really am."

"But that's what you said last time, Kieran. How am I meant to believe you?"

"Because...I love you." The works left his mouth before he could even process it, biting his bottom lip as he waited for her reaction. But it didn't come, and she just looked at him with wide eyes. "Say something, Mol. Please."

"I...I don't know what to say." She muttered honestly. "This is a lot to process, Kieran. I think I need some time."

Kieran felt his heart break a little bit, but he respected what she was saying. He nodded with a sad sigh, pressing his lips together. "Yeah, of course. I'm sorry for dropping this all on you."

She didn't reply, instead letting out a deep breath and peeling the duvet away. "I, um, think I should go."

He nodded sadly at her, knowing that it was best not to try and convince her otherwise. She was right, they both needed some time and space. It just hurt. A lot.

"Do you want a lift home?" He offered, breaking the sad silence that had settled between the pair as Mollie got to her feet and picked up her bag and shoes from the floor.

"No, I'll be alright, tar. It's a short walk." She replied quietly, sending him a sad smile before heading towards the door. Turning back one last time, she sighed. "Bye Kieran."

"Bye, Mollie."

✰ ✰ ✰

"𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐓𝐕 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖, 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐁𝐄?" Mollie asked Nas ponderously as she inspected a grape closely before popping it in her mouth. Across the lunch table, Paracha girl knitted her eyebrows together in thought for a second.

"Maybe Don't Tell The Bride. You know, with the whole arranged marriage and everything." She said after a while with a nod.

"So you're gonna go through with it, then?" Mollie raised her eyebrows, knowing that the decision had been a lot for her friend to process. At the very thought of it, Nas groaned and rested her chin on the palm of her hand in an almost defeated sense.

"I dunno. I mean, I was definitely considering it because I didn't wanna disappoint me dad." She began, before biting down on her bottom lip in thought. "But after seeing Lila on Friday, and actually being able to properly be with her...I just don't know if I can go through with it. It's complicated."

"Well, have you spoken to her since then?" Mollie inquired, taking another grape.

"No, not a single text." Nas quickly took her phone from her pocket and glanced at the screen, a small part of her hoping for a notification from Lila. But the disappointment settled in when nothing but another message from Candy Crush appeared. "I don't know whether to play it cool or just give in and text her."

"I say text her. What's the worst that could happen?"

"She thinks I'm clingy and rejects me?"

"I highly doubt that. Who the hell would reject our Nas Paracha?" Mollie shook her head, poking Nas' nose playfully and making the girl giggle. "I bet you she's just waiting for you to text first."

"Maybe. Ugh, I don't know. This whole forbidden relationship thing is so complicated." Nas groaned, throwing her head back for a moment. "Anyway, enough about my problems. What about you? What TV show would your life be?"

Mollie thought for a second, chewing on her bottom lip before letting out a dry chuckle. "What about...My Boyfriend's a Murgatroyd Get Me Out Of Here?"

Nas grimaced. "So you haven't spoken to him since he said he loved ya?"

"Nope. I don't even know what I'm meant to say." Mollie sighed.

"Do you love him back?"

"I don't know." She let out a breath that she didn't even know she was holding in and began fiddling with her hands nervously. "I'm crazy about him, that's for sure. But he hurt me, and broke my trust. And I can't forgive that easily."

"Yeah, that makes sense." Nas nodded, smiling sympathetically at the brunette before reaching out and giving her hand a supportive squeeze. "I'd say take your time. Don't feel like you have to talk to him if you don't want to. And if he really cares about you, he'll understand and respect that."

Mollie smiled gratefully at Nas but continued to play with her hands, picking at her nails as a million different thoughts occupied her head. Was she overreacting? Should she just get over it and forgive Kieran? Did she love him? More importantly, did he really love her?

Her thoughts were cut short as a text sound came from both her and Nas' phones at the same time, meaning that it could only be from one person- Missy. She had been absent that day and hadn't told either of her best friends why, which meant they were both quick to open the notification when it appeared on their screens.

However, neither girl could've prepared themself for what it said.

"Oh my god." Nas muttered in shock. "Nana's dead."

✰ ✰ ✰

hi! i literally hate writing arguments, but ackley bridge is like 95% arguments so it's gotta be done. hopefully it's not too shite and actually makes sense??? idk lol

also poor Missy :( and poor Nas :( and poor Mollie as well :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 98.9K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
465K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
943K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
159K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...