Dark Nights

By Phantomheart8

(Yandere male x female reader) Y/N is convicted of a terrible crime, one she never could have done. All evide... More

A/n
The beginning of chaos
Guarded or Hunted?
Guilty but Innocent
Welcome to Hell
Your new home
Newest group member
The Wolves
The courtyard
Elliots Garden
A/N: Elliot
Family
Not so bad anymore?
Twin Wolves Riddles
Not the baby anymore
Here and Already Causing Trouble
Punished for sticking together
The Patient Profile
What Do You Want?
Olivia, Henry, AND Joshua?... but no Elliot
Baby Steps with Big Feet
Christmas Eve Christmas Tree making
The voice of an Angel
Not Safe Anywhere
To Mess with the Lamb
Together, Always
Suprise
Home at Last
Breaking News
Long Talks on the grass
The Man that was Hiding His Face
Taken Away
A Total Stanger
A Starving Animal
Starting Conflict
Forging bonds
Willy's story Part 1
Willy's story Part 2
Elliot's story Part 1
Elliot's story Part 2
Elliot's story part 3
Joshua's Memories Part 1
Joshua's memories Part 2
Getting out of There
Out of the Frying Pan and Into the Fire
We Go Together
Nighttime Reassurances
Clothes " Shopping"
Sparkling Eyes
Run Little Lamb, Run
One by One
Desperate Times, Desperate Deeds
Something's not right here
The Labyrinth of Torture
Faces Revealed
The Lion, The Wolf, and The Lamb
The Moons Bright Light
Epilogue: Finding Home
A/N

End of the Road

2.5K 158 108
By Phantomheart8

I finished the last of my apple, eating everything including the core. Willy had returned with some bread and loads of fruit. Elliot and I could use it all after our playdate this evening.

I smiled as I watched the giant slumber. He was laying on his stomach with his hands on his face. His breathing as heavy as ever. I wondered why his breathing was always so heavy. It was not out of breath breathing, it was just... loud.

" I'm assuming the two of you had a good night?" Willy said from his seat next to me. I turned my smile over to him.

" Yeah, we had a splash fight in the stream right out back. It was so refreshing, I have never seen him smile so much before." I said to him, explaining to him the details of the day.

He listened with a big and very adoring smile. He turned his blue eyes over to the slumbering beast. Tilting his head slightly and giving him the same smile he sent to me. He opened his mouth and started giving me his thoughts.

"It's so strange, he has the mentality of a man hardened by a cruel world, yet at the same time, he is as innocent as a child. He has killed many people but he never seeks out murder unless it is for someone who has wronged him or someone he loves." He looked at me. "With the wrong people, he can be a monster. With the right people-."

" He's an Angel." I finished. Willy smiled again, though this time it was different. It was a sad smile, he was happy, yes, but the look in his eyes was heartbreaking.

" I had a daughter once. She died at a young age. I never thought I would feel a father's love towards anyone else again. But then you and Elliot came along and well... taking care of you and making sure you two are safe... it's like I have children again." He said quietly and I did not miss the tear that he quickly wiped away.

He never told me this. I remember his once telling me that I reminded him of someone from his past. I also remember Olivia telling me that his three-year-old daughter had been killed and the killer had been pardoned. I would not bring that up, however. Willy would tell me the details in his own time.

I leaned forward, wrapping my arms around him and burying my head in his neck. he embraced me too, and I put all of my love into the hug.

" We love you, Willy. I hope you know that." I said to him, my voice being slightly muffled. His grip on my back tightened.

" I love you too Y/N."

Elliot snorted in his sleep and bolted upright. Blinking his eyes wide and staring at us as we smiled at him, holding back our chuckles.

" Bless you." Willy chuckled and we both laughed as Elliot blinked at us in confusion. We all layed down to sleep soon afterward. Both Willy and I pressed into Elliot's soft belly as we drifted off into slumber.

- -

"I've almost got it!" I said while struggling to get the apple from the branch. I was currently riding on Elliot's shoulders as I stretched up to try and get as many apples as I could get.

Below us, Willy was holding the ones we already gathered. This would be our late lunch today. He had a look of worry on his face as he watched me balance.

" Be careful Y/N!" He cried. I giggled.

"It's ok Willy! Elliot won't let me fall!" I replied and response his grip on my thighs tightened. I was able to knock a couple of more of. Willy and I would be good with one or two, but Elliot would need more because he was such a big boy.

We grabbed the apples and were on our way, we were so, so close now! It would not be long until we were back in my home town.

Elliot refused to let me off, so I stayed on his shoulders for a while, not that I was complaining. After all, it was a free ride and I could rest my feet.

I passed the time by messing with his hair, pulling and twisting it into all types of styles that I saw fit. He let me do my thing, but I made sure to be extra gentle so I did not tug on a sensitive area.

From this high vantage point, I was able to enjoy the forest. Green in all shades, tinged with orange light as the evening started to set in. It was warm, and I was glad about the sun's rays. The birds were chirping and somewhere in the distance, I heard a woodpecker.

Eventually, I just settled his hair back into a ponytail, patting his hand to signal him that I wanted down. He picked me up off of his shoulders effortlessly and set me down.

Willy was a little bit ahead of us, so I jogged up to catch up with him. He had a big grin on his face as I approached and I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

" What?" I asked, his grin became contagious, and soon one was on my face too. He glanced behind us at Elliot, he was still a little bit back, but not too far.

" The two of you are just too cute." He said and I giggled.

" Yeah, he did not want to let me go, but I enjoyed the ride." I laughed out.

" Were almost there Y/N... Your hometown is just over this next peak. We will soon be able to get you to detective Dolin. What do you want us to do." He said, his tone suddenly changing from numerous to serious.

My breath hitched in my throat, and a shiver ran down my spine. As if sensing my discomfort, the giant suddenly and quickly padded up to me, taking my hand in his own.

What were we going to do? I could not just take them to the police department with me. Even though the detective was a good man, he would still lock up my friends. I could not allow that to happen. But they could not stay hidden forever. Willy suddenly put a comforting hand on me.

" Hey, hey, everything is going to be alright. Elliot and I will find a place to hunker down for a while, but we will wait for you, alright?" I looked over to him and was surprised to feel a war running down my cheek.

" You can't stay hiding forever though." I cried to him. His blue eyes glanced to the ground before quickly coming back up to mine.

" We will figure this out Y/N, but first we need to get you home." He said to me. As if on cue, we reached the top of the peak and was now looking down at my hometown. My breath hitched as I looked down at all the lights.

I was gone for so long it almost felt like a dream. It was going to be completely dark by the time we got down, the sun was already disappearing over the horizon.

The three of us stood at the top of the peak for a long minute. No one saying anything or moving an inch. I think they might be waiting for me to make the first move.

I grabbed one of their hands with one of my own, and we started to descend into the town. We would stay on the rim until we found a place for them to hide for a little while.

With every step, my heart pounded faster. We were so close. Detective Dolin knew the name of my framer, I would sleep better a whole lot more once they were off of my tail. Or maybe not considering I had my friends to worry about.

We found an Abandoned farmhouse that would serve well for a while. There was lots of space for them to move around comfily. It was time for me to depart...

" Y/N... Now that we're doing this I'm not so sure, just let us come the rest of the way and make sure you actually get there." Willy pleaded at me, and I slowly shook my head.

"It's ok, I know this town, and if you follow me and more your bound to get caught. Just stay here and I will come back hen I can."

" Y/N I am not worried about you losing your way I am worried about you getting caught in a trap that may be set up for you." He said, his eyes wide with worry. I hugged him.

" I will be careful ok." I reassured him. He was quiet for a moment as he hugged me back

" Ok." Was his quiet response. I let him go, giving him a tear-filled smile before turning to Elliot who was looking at me with wide and confused eyes. I took his large hands in mine and looked up into his brown eyes.

" I need to go find someone now Elliot, but I will be back soon. Willy will take care of you." I said to him with a smile, giving him a hug too before making my way to the barn doors. I was stopped by a strong hand on my arm, and I looked back at the cared giant who was shaking his head at me.

" No... Stay... Please."

" Elliot sweetheart its ok, I promise I will be back for you guys as soon as I can. I don't know exactly when, but I promise, I WILL come back for you.

" Please."

" Elliot, I have to go, I won't be gone forever You know I would never leave you guys."

" Stay." His voice broke my heart, for I could hear the heartbreak in his. I walked forward again so that I was pressed up against him. Grabbing his scarred cheeks in my hands and making him lean down.

I placed a gentle and loving kiss on his cheek. Right above his beard on the right side of his face. I slowly pulled away, giving him a loving stroke down the face.

" I will always come back for you," I said to him while we looked through each other's eyes. He blinked a couple of times at me before burying his face in my neck. I could feel him shaking and I saw Willy's hands grab on to the giant.

" Come on Elliot. It's ok my boy, we will see her in no time at all." He aid, lowly pulling the giant away from me. He did not let go of me for another minute, but more pulling from Willy eventually made him let go of my hand with a whimper.

" I love you guys, I will be back," I promised them one last time before turning to the bard doors again. Before I went through I looked back one last time. They both were standing there, watching me. I knew they would be here when I got back.

I forced myself to go through the doors, even though I wanted so badly to go back and jump into their arms. They were a part of me, and to leave them felt like tearing my heart in half. But I had to do this, Detective Dolin had to know that Benjamin found my framer.

I ran across the empty field, wiping tears off of my face. I ran and ran and ran until I was back in some neighborhoods. It was well-passed dark, so everybody was asleep by now. All of the houses were dark and there was no one on the streets.

I jogged down the streets and away from the farm for about 15 minutes before I had to stop and take a rest. I leaned against a lamp post. I glanced up while taking deep breaths, looking at the pole a few feet away with the street names, and froze when I realized that my house was only a few blocks away.

How did I not recognize any of these houses? Because I was gone for four years, here for months, then gone again for who knew how long.

I glanced forward at the dark street ahead of me, then to the road that would take me to my house. It was only a few more minutes... I... I had to.

I started down the street, getting faster and faster as I approached my home. There it was!! Right there waiting for me! I ran down the road and up the driveway. grabbing onto the doorknob and going to knock, but the door swung right open. The house was dark, but the moon was out and as I stepped in I was able to see the bodies of all my family members on the living room floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88K 2.2K 23
Yandere Slashers x Fem!Reader Y/N L/N, is a young girl who just graduated and finally found a Job in an Asylum in her Town. Finally, it was the firs...
2K 96 36
(Yanderes x male character) This story is about military personnel being transferred to a new site after being attacked. Along the ride something cau...
59.7K 1.2K 16
Y/N is the average girl. not pretty not ugly. not dumb not smart. and she lives a average life. everything normal until a certain boy comes into her...
18.6K 727 9
(Flirty Yandere! x Reader. Maybe comedy; may contain slight mature themes.). You can't really imagine your life without him. Your heart and soul has...