Five big shots kneel in front...

By secretyooo

25 years ago, Gu Yuan who had a terminal disease was found to possess one kind of kind rare powerful gene. In... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Author note
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82

Chapter 39

9.6K 415 28
By secretyooo

The other three sons?

When Camille said this, Gu Yuan was stunned.

At first, when she heard that she had five sons, her first reaction was to run. After all, she subconsciously felt that she was only eighteen years old and she had not yet married. How could she suddenly have five sons? After experiencing so many things now, Gu Yuan finally accepts that she is not an 18-year-old teenage but a 20-year-old mother. She has quickly entered the role of an old mother and thinking about the birthday of her two sons and to mediate the relationship between them.

However, apart from the very beginning, she had not thought about where her other three sons were.

As far as she knows, there is a 24-year-old son who is probably the eldest. And the remaining two probably younger than her sons, Ji Qisen and Nie Yu, right?

Gu Yuan don't know if they an adult, if they were well raised and what they are doing. Whether life is satisfactory or unsatisfactory and whether the character is bad or good?

Thinking of her son, Ji Qisen is rich but his father-son relationship is alienated. He doesn't even care about his birthday. He is like an ever-running money-making machine. Nie Yu, although he looks more human, is mischievous. If there is something wrong with the other three sons, then she will be guilty!

Gu Yuan head is getting bigger with this worry. As an old mother with five sons, she finds that there was too much to worry about.

Finally, she took a deep breath: "Forget it, I'd better not think about it now. After the birthdays of my two sons, I will contact the institute to ask them about it and take time to find the other three sons."

She doesn't ask for the filial piety of the three sons, she just hopes that they can live well and be upright and positive!

After hanging up the phone, Gu Yuan reopened WeChat and came to the "Genius Baby Little Paradise" group. She unilaterally announced to her two sons: "Friday night, we will take Qisen plane and go to the island, where we will spend a pleasant weekend."

After sending this news, before the two sons objected, she immediately announced domineeringly: "This is a decision from me and the objection is invalid. You must make time to participate in our weekend happy parent-child time."

As soon as these words were sent out, Ji Qisen was the first to call her: "Mom, why do you want to mix him with me?"

Gu Yuan responded domineeringly: "If you have something to say, tell it in the group!"

After hanging up the phone, Nie Yu call came in immediately: "I don't want to fly on his plane. Ji Qisen taste is different with me. The plane booked is not good-looking. I want to take the latest private jet that I specially customized! "

Gu Yuan: "The objection is invalid, say it in the group!"

After hanging up the phone calls of her two sons one after another, Gu Yuan let out a long sigh of relief. She felt that she finally found the feeling of being a mother, that is: I am your mother, you all have to listen to me!

In an instant, "Genius Baby Little Paradise" who has always been quiet, went noisy.

Riding an ant to see the sea: "I don't want to take his plane, why! Disgusting face.jpg"

JQS: "Haha."

Riding an ant to see the sea: "What else can you do besides laughing at others? You have a ugly face! I am annoyed when I see you!"

JQS: "I can't eat when I see you."

Gu Yuan watched the insults of her two sons in the group. She was very happy that they were arguing about "whose plane to ride" instead of "whether to go to the island or not." It can be seen that they have reached a consensus on going to the island for birthdays, which is very good.

She said in the group: "Rational discussion, please do not carry out ginseng attacks. "

Riding an ant to see the sea: "Since you are here, then be a judge. Why should I go to his birthday party? Thinking of the things he did make me mad."

JQS: "The things I did? Excuse me, Grandpa Nie, have you forgotten what you did?"

Riding an ant to see the sea: "Ji Qisen, there are some contradictions between us but don't forget, you attacked my company first!"

JQS: "Sorry, I didn't attack your company."

Riding an ant to see the sea: "Do you know how much the stocks of my entertainment company have fallen because of you?"

JQS: "Don't you remember what you have said before?"

Riding an ant to see the sea: "I said those things because you provoked me first!"

JQS: "Then why don't you ask me why I attacked Lu Zhiqian? Why did you protect Lu Zhiqian? Do you know who Lu Zhiqian is?"

Riding an ant to see the sea: "Why should I care about Lu Zhiqian? Ji Qisen, when you deal with my stock, you are dealing with my stock. "

JQS: "Hehe, why should I talk to a fool?"

Riding an ant to see the sea: "I am even more puzzled, how can mother have a stubborn son like you?"

JQS: "Yes, I also wonder, are we really brothers?"

Gu Yuan silently closed the quarrel between the two sons and then took up her schoolbag to go to school.

Sitting in the luxurious long-length luxurious car, she half-closed her eyes and thought about the chat conversations. For some reason, she felt that Ji Qisen who was arguing with Nie Yu seemed more humane.

...

When Gu Yuan came to the school, the first class was basic performance training. The class was separated into groups of six or seven people. The teacher would give a topic, and everyone would take turns to supervise and judge.

Unfortunately, Gu Yuan and Huo Sijia are in a group and enemies naturally hate each other when they meet. Huo Sijia looked at Gu Yuan with disdain: "You still have the face to attend class?"

Gu Yuan said innocently: "Sijia, what's the matter with you? Why are you saying that to me?"

Huo Sijia looked at Gu Yuan pretty appearance and could not wait to slap it over: "You told people to hit me in broad daylight. You want to take my life. You are so courageous. I really can't tell that you are such a person!"

Gu Yuan was puzzled and blinked her eyes. She asked more innocently: "I want your life? Sijia did you dream of that. If I want your life, why don't you call the police?"

Huo Sijia contemptuously said: "I called the police but you drove away."

Gu Yuan spread her hands: "You should have made a mistake, I can't drive."

Huo Sijia was completely speechless now: "Gu Yuan, you know how to pretend to be innocent. You let your godfather hit me with a car! You still dare to look innocent?"

Gu Yuan: "Then why don't you tell me how you deliberately drove and splashed me with dirty water?"

When they argued like this, naturally many people gathered around and everyone stopped acting. They came to watch the excitement. When they heard Gu Yuan said that she can't drive, some people laughed.

"What the hell is going with the two of you? If it involves human life, then goes to the police station to solve it, what's the use of arguing here."

"Yeah, we still have to go to class. You affect the class so much and you delay the time. If you waste time, the teacher will ask who is responsible? "

Huo Sijia was still annoyed: "You can't drive but your friend can drive. You let your friend hit me and almost killed us. You hit us on purpose and made me late for the audition and almost missed the heroine election, otherwise. I can definitely play better."

At this time, Huo Sijia friends also came over. They looked at Gu Yuan and gritted their teeth. They were hit and frightened to death. The car broke down and couldn't start. They had to take a taxi. That day it was raining. It was not easy to find a taxi and they were all covered in mud. They were desperate. In the end, they finally got a taxi and ran over to participate in the audition but they didn't perform well.

Just thinking about it made them angry.

When Chen Yuting listened to Huo Sijia, she suddenly laughed out loud: "Come on, don't talk about it here. There is a sea of people there. Who chosen to be the heroine depends not on how soon you go but on your true ability. If you have the true ability, even if you wear a sack, you can still be selected. If you are not selected, it is a question of your own abilities. After you go, have others let you audition? You didn't even have an audition, which means that your appearance is not good enough. When you are like this, how can you be here! "

All the students present at the film academy were naturally good-looking and well-founded. After they went there, they would be auditioned. When they heard Chen Yuting words, they were puzzled: "People didn't let Huo Sijia act?"

"Huo Sijia looks pretty too, why didn't they make her act?"

"I don't know, it's probably because of her temperament. I heard that Director Ning does not look at the face but the inner temperament."

"Wow..."

As soon as the words came out, Huo Sijia felt uncomfortable. She looks good at ordinary times. She has money and is better looking than ordinary classmates. She is well dressed. But who knew that when she went to audition yesterday, the director just asked her few things and let her go, showing no interest at all.

Huo Sijia was hit hard and her anger spread to Gu Yuan. She didn't expect her classmates to say so. She was aggrieved and ashamed. Looking at Gu Yuan's innocent look again, she can't wait to rush and tear her face.

She was very angry and sneered: "The truth is clear. Gu Yuan, you will receive retribution. I have asked my father to come forward. He will let his lawyer investigate this matter. Just wait! Although my car is not as good as your godfather's car, it costs hundreds of thousands to pay for repairs. Let see how you deal with your godfather! "

After speaking, she left angrily.

The students looked at Gu Yuan curiously, sympathetic and doubtful. What happened to them that the car crash? Did it seem that Gu Yuan hit Huo Sijia? Why is she so bold? And what is going on with her godfather, is it true?

Wang Yuehan and Chen Yuting were worried about Gu Yuan: "What happened yesterday? Huo Sijia won't mess with you, right? What if she fights you?

Gu Yuan did not worry about it: "Don't worry, I didn't bump into it. She won't find me if she is looking for trouble."

She opposed to Nie Yu bumped into Huo Sijia. After all, why did she want to hit someone? In case of death or disability, it is a lifetime thing. Of course, this kind of dangerous behaviour should not be done.

But Huo Sijia was not injured, she was just embarrassed and now she is looking for trouble again aggressively. This makes Gu Yuan have nothing to sympathize with.

She knows more or less now. She knows that her son's racing skills are good and he has won a racing championship. So he was sure that nothing big happens when he hit someone's car that day. Now that he has hit a car, he will lose money if he loses money. It's not a big deal.

Of course, if she has time, she would talk to her son more and correct his three views. You can't do this dangerous thing in the future.

The time for birthday celebration came soon. On Friday, several classmates in the class started planning to go out together on the weekend. Of course, Huo Sijia didn't and talked about her plans. When she talked about her plans, she suddenly lost her anger and disappointment. She was quite proud of returning to the game: "I'm going to recuperate and have a holiday in a few days. I plan to go out and have fun."

When she said that everyone was curious: "Wow, where are you going to play?"

Huo Sijia laughed: "It's nothing, just booked Tianyu's most expensive round-the-world cruise, the top VIP location."

As soon as these words came out, several students were shocked: "Tianyu's global cruise ship?"

Huo Sijia nodded: "Hmm, the deposit has already been paid!"

Naturally, someone asked how much money, Huo Sijia casually said: "This trip will only cost 800,000 yuan."

Eight hundred thousand!

Although the classmates are not poor people, most of them are well-off families and some have small businesses at home. But no matter what, no one can spend 800,000 to travel at will, right?

And everyone knows that Tianyu's round-the-world cruise ship is the most expensive and high-end round-the-world cruise ship. It is said that after going up, you may meet the prime minister of a certain country during the day, and you may see big stars singing at night. Enter the social circle of the upper class!

Huo Sijia looked at everyone with envy and smiled: "I have already paid a deposit of 300,000, and I will pay another 500,000 before I leave. 800,000 is not that expensive."

It's not expensive and many students suddenly feel like crying. People are richer than others!

Chen Yuting and Wang Yuehan looked at Huo Sijia's arrogant appearances and also specially posted about this in Moments. The group of people below liked it and couldn't help sighing: "It's not the same if you have money!"

Suddenly she asked Gu Yuan again: "Gu Yuan, what are you going to do this weekend. Let's go shopping together."

Gu Yuan said hurriedly: "I have already made an appointment to hang out with my relatives on the weekend."

Chen Yuting: "A relative? Is that the rich relative? Where are you going?"

Gu Yuan: "We are going to an island of Australia."

As soon as these words came out, Chen Yuting and Wang Yuehan were immediately puzzled: "This weekend, are you going to Australian Island?"

Gu Yuan: "Yes! My relatives arranged it."

Chen Yuting and Wang Yuehan looked at each other and then Wang Yuehan lowered her voice and said: "Gu Yuan, you are relatively simple and you don't know anything. It's impossible to spent time there over a weekend."

Chen Yuting nodded: "You can just tell us about this, but don't let others know, especially Huo Sijia's group, they will laugh at you and brag, saying that you have never been to the Island of Australia. "

Gu Yuan: "I mean it."

Chen Yuting and Wang Yuehan comforted Gu Yuan: "Don't worry, of course, we believe in you, but don't tell others."

Gu Yuan: "..."

No matter, Gu Yuan decided not to explain. The more you explain, the more you need to say. In the end, she just said: "I will bring local specialities as gifts for you!"

Chen Yuting and Wang Yuehan laughed: "Of course we are looking forward to it!"

However, they certainly do not believe that it will be a gift from the Island of Australia.

Poor Gu Yuan, she must have thought that going to the island is like visiting her backyard.

They must not disappoint her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...