I Fell For The Player [Taekoo...

By Ggukie_Tokki

Jungkook started dating Taehyung, not knowing that it was all just a bet. More

IFFTP 1
IFFTP 2
IFFTP 3
IFFTP 5
IFFTP 6
IFFTP 7
IFFTP 8
IFFTP 9
IFFTP 10
IFFTP 11
IFFTP 12
IFFTP 13
IFFTP 14
IFFTP 15
IFFTP 16
IFFTP 17
IFFTP Finale

IFFTP 4

9.9K 372 5
By Ggukie_Tokki

Jungkook bit his lips as Taehyung approached him, he's still nervous, thinking he made the older mad. Closing his eyes shut, he gripped onto the book he's holding tighter. That was until he felt himself in someone's arms. Reopening his eyes, he's met with a closed eyed Taehyung, hugging him.
"Hyung?" He whispered, and just heard a hum from the older.
"Let's stay like this" Taehyung says, taking a deep breath as he rested his chin on the top of the younger's head. Jungkook rested his head on the older's shoulder, sighing in relief.

"I thought you were angry at me" Jungkook muttered, feeling Taehyung shake his head.
"Why would I be angry at you?" Taehyung says, chuckling. Jungkook looks up for a moment and shrugged. He thought it'll be a peaceful hugging session, but he felt himself being harshly snatched away from Taehyung. Jungkook looked at the person who did this, and saw an angry looking Yoongi.
"Yoongi Hyung? What the heck are you doing?" He asks, raising his brow as he removed the older's hand away from his arm harshly.

"Jungkook, I heard everything" Yoongi says, glaring at Taehyung who's nervous and confused at the same time.
"What?" Jungkook asks, looking back at Taehyung and Yoongi. Just as Yoongi was about to say something, Bogum arrived and shook his head.
"Hyung, what the fuck is it?" Jungkook says, impatiently. Yoongi sighed and grabbed the younger's hand before he glared back at Taehyung.
"You! You don't know what you're doing to Jungkook" Yoongi says, pointing his finger to Taehyung.

"Tae, I'm sorry... " Bogum whispered, biting his lips.
"What do you mean, Bogum?" Taehyung asks, raising his brow.
"Yoongi-" Taehyung tried saying as be didn't get to have any answers from Bogum.
"Don't" Yoongi says, his voice laced with anger. Jungkook gulps, looking at his friend.

"Come on, Hyung, answer us"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
643K 32.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
293K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
97.5K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...