Poetic Aspect (COMPLETED)

By PlethoraHope

The poetic aspect about the things which are circling around a woman's life. Date Started: October O7, 2020 D... More

Writer's Note
The Irony of Love
Different World
Choices
Paradigm of One-sided Love
Those Eyes
She
Fragile Heart
Flaws and Imperfections
Chained From The Past
Someone Else
Love Her or Hate Her
Restart
Courtship
Memories
Forget in Oblivion
I Am
The Depth Meaning of Life
Paradigm
Let it Be
Ephemeral Beauty
Chase You
Chase You
Peak of Realization
Once
I Miss You
Loving Is So Hard
Tired
Girl
I'll Wait
Expectation
Dark Cloud
Take Me To A Place
Your Voice
Announcement

Telepathy

5 1 0
By PlethoraHope

Two souls are speaking through their eyes which is clearer than speaking through their mouth—a preference language for them so that the voice from their hearts will never be disturbed. Words are not essential and enthusiastic anymore. Those words are just like the loud roaring of thunder and strike of lightning—expressing their vivid feelings to each other. If they would speak verbally, it would be dull and boring for they knew it already within their souls. So why waste those precious moment if they could communicate—through telepathy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
26.7K 2.3K 62
Arjun,CEO of Pearl Fashions falls in love with a girl who works in his company...πŸ˜‰Will the girl be his soulmate ? Abinaya, a freelancing fashion des...