Poetic Aspect (COMPLETED)

By PlethoraHope

The poetic aspect about the things which are circling around a woman's life. Date Started: October O7, 2020 D... More

Writer's Note
The Irony of Love
Different World
Choices
Paradigm of One-sided Love
Those Eyes
She
Fragile Heart
Flaws and Imperfections
Chained From The Past
Someone Else
Restart
Courtship
Telepathy
Memories
Forget in Oblivion
I Am
The Depth Meaning of Life
Paradigm
Let it Be
Ephemeral Beauty
Chase You
Chase You
Peak of Realization
Once
I Miss You
Loving Is So Hard
Tired
Girl
I'll Wait
Expectation
Dark Cloud
Take Me To A Place
Your Voice
Announcement

Love Her or Hate Her

8 2 0
By PlethoraHope

Nothing's special about her. She's just an ordinary rose in a paradise. She wakes up before the sunrise and closes her eyes at night. Sometimes she dreams wonderful yet unreachable dreams in the middle of the night. She encourages someone even though deep inside she's almost shattered. She covers the pains, disappointments,and despairs with a smile. She's not perfect unlike the people expect her to be for she has flaws but she tries to embrace it. Love her or hate her, still she is (a woman's name) because that's who she is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...