I Hate My Husband (Completed)

By Loveyoualways1491

Gulf Kanawut son of a business man Akil Kanawut, akil's business is making loss and h a business tycoon Mew s... More

Author's Note
1 Rough Days
2.Meeting
3. Deal
4.Married
5.Mom
6. Secret Desire🔞
7.wanting More From Life
8. Hard To Stop
9.What Happened Last Night🔞
11.Are You Jealous Gulf?
12.It's Too Much
13.Baby Please Talk To Me
14.say It Again🔞
15.Divorced🔞
16.The Flashback🔞
17. Ask me anything
18.Always horny baby
19. I Want my baby Back...
20.Mistake
21. Please tell me its a dream
22.why we did this
23.Mew is spoiling Gulf
Author's Request
24.Blackmail
25.Mew suppasit is back
26.Tom 1 Jerry 0
27.Now its Jerry's Turn
28.Tom's Rule
29.Jerry's night
30.Punishment time
31. Tom, Jerry and Kao
32.Our real Honeymoon
33.Your Surprise gift
34. Final love
Author's Note
*Are you serious*
Author's Note
Kao two points
Jealous Jerry Poor Tom
I miss you hubby
Mew's Anger
Kao's complementary point
Incredible Kao
Possesive Mew
Anniversary Gift
Now it's Your Turn
Mew Troubled Kia
Oh No!!!
Same Love..
Author's Note
Kao's date
Compitition
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Birthday Bomb

10.Who Is He

7.6K 435 79
By Loveyoualways1491

Mew was checking something on phone and gulf is silently sleeping on his shoulder when
Mew heard Gulf murmuring something... Oh he again dreaming... But soon he felt Gulf's breathing.. Which is increasing....mew find it bit weird when he grab mew's shirt and in no time gulf started saying loudly mew... Aaahhh... Mewww fuck me harder.... Aaah... And mew and driver looked at gulf.. Mew shake gulf to wake him up... Gulf saw he is all over mew grabbing his clothes tightly... And find it weird when mew and driver is looking at him... Then mew told him what happened... He felt embarrassed... Oh god why am i dreaming of me and mew having sex... He put his palm in his face...

Mew control his laugh... He hugged him and soon they reached airport... They didn't talk to each other... They both took their luggage and entered the airport... Gulf look at mew and mew couldn't control his laugh...

Gulf: Will you stop laughing... Its embarrassing.. I hate you mew...

Mew: Baby i thought you never want to do such things with me...

Gulf gave the luggage to luggage counter and now they have only laptop bag.. They get in near the waiting area...

Gulf: I going to washroom... He is still upset with mew..

Mew: Baby, i am also coming... Gulf why are you upset.. Okay i am sorry i won't laugh again...

Gulf: you are so bad, why the hell i was dreaming of you in sleep shit... Gulf enter into cabinet when mew followed him and closed door... What are you doing mew.. Its a public toilet... For god sake please leave...

Mew: Baby first tell me are you still upset with me... Gulf put his head down, baby why you are embarrassed you dreamed of your husband only...

Gulf: No, Mew i told you i would never do this with you i am not gay, neither i let foreign object enter in my ass... That was just a dream and you are forgetting why we get married... Last night also whatever happened i don't know but it was not right....

Mew: with disappointed face, Gulf you don't need to remind me all the time that you are not gay and why you married to me... I just wanted to say sorry that i laughed... Mew got upset and leave the cabinet...

I thought gulf, the time we spent here changed our relationship... I still don't expect you to accept this forced relationship and i am also not ready to leave the fact that you are Akil's Son but i don't know why i thought that we can come closer and have normal couple life....

Gulf: why did i say that... He treated me so well... I felt so secure with him, the 3 days were really good... But yes what i said is reality of our life... I don't even know how he looked at me... What he think about me... And i am also not gay even after knowing how painful it's gonna be... I can't think to having sex with Mew...

Gulf came out and searched for Mew... He couldn't find him... He took out his phone to call mew when he saw his msg... I will see you directly in plane... We just need to stay bit distant to each other... We need to remember that we were not on actual honeymoon...

Gulf felt bad... He thought... Mew i knew it but why still it hurts... And i am sorry what i said...

Gulf heard the announcement and get in to the plane.. He saw someone else is seating on Mew's place... He said excuse me sir it is my husband's place can you please check your ticket...

Man: Oh yes!! Mr Mew's right? He Actually changed his seat with me and asked me to inform you...

Gulf: Ok, Thanks.... Mew you are so upset that you don't want to see me.... He checked his message from Mew'' Robert will come to pick you, i will go to office directly take my luggage and go home don't wait for me.... Tell mom that i have urgent meeting to attend''..
Gulf replied'' Don't you want to see me anymore.. Are you that upset with me Mew''

But he didn't get any reply... Gulf saw Robert mew' s driver and asked him to wait but Robert said.. Sir is already left he took a cab and asked me to take you...

Gulf sit in car and felling sad... They reached Mew's Mansion and go inside... Hello Mom I am back.. Actually mew is at office... Mom interrupted i know son... He is such a bad husband he left you at airport... Let him come i will treat him well... Mom he said he has some meeting he will come late....

Don't worry gulf he will leave all his meeting when he hear my voice... Gulf heard an unknown voice and soon witnessed a unknown man... He is really very handsome... Hi, i am sorry i am San you can call me P'san i am Mew's friend...

Gulf: Oh hello P'san, i am Gulf Mew's husband...

San: Oh hello Gulf... Let me call that irresponsible husband of your's... Hello Mew where are you baby come home fast i am waiting for you...

Gulf felt irritated when he heard calling p'san mew as baby... Gulf went to his room and freshen up... He hardly took 15 minute he was exited to show gifts to Mew's mom... When he came down he saw Mew's in front of door... He got excited... Finally i get a chance to talk to him he.... But he saw mew running towards P'san and they hugged... Mew wear a very big smile...

Mew: Oh san, i saw you after such a long time...

San: come on mew we met last year in christmas only stop being dramatic..

Mew saw Gulf coming down he made a serious face... His mom came and grab mew's ear... Mew shout in pain Aah mama please its paining....

Mom: Better, how dare you to left my son in law alone in the airport...

Mew saw Gulf... Mama he was not alone i asked robert to pick him up... I had some urgent things to look in the office, mom please leave my ear it's really paining... Have some Mercy on me... Gulf looked him and smiled, whisper serves you right Mew Suppasit...

San: Aunt shaina please leave my friend.. Don't put so much stress in your soft hand.. Let me do this for you and san grab mew's ear... Mew's mom left for her room... Now Mew baby tell me why did you broke your promise.... Instead of marrying me you married to this little boy... Why??

Gulf was surprised what?? San said yes we had an affair for 3 years and then i left for my higher studies but we broke up with the promise that whenever i come back to new york i will marry him...and he promised me that he will wait... Now when i came i heard my baby is already married...

Mew: Ah, san please leave my ear... I will explain you things later but please baby leave my ear...

Gulf's heart started hurting.... You called him baby too... Mew there is no difference between me an him...i am your husb...
Mew look at gulf's he is in thoughts but when their eyes darted he saw tears in gulf's eye... And gulf left for his room.. Mew wanted to follow him but san hold him...

Gulf: I hate you Mew you are so bad, i hate you he started crying... He heard someone entered in the room he saw mew... Both look at each other... Mew asked are you okay, mew didn't bother to go close to gulf... Mew you are asking as you care... Mew rolled his eyes and went to washroom took a bath and came out in towel...

Mew: Gulf could you please tell me why are you crying like you lost something...

Gulf: oh now you will call me Gulf, no baby and love.. Why you are worried you don't even want to talk to me... You left me at the paris airport... And now you came because of so called friend of your's... Oh sorry your love, your ex boyfriend or we can say might be husband...??

Mew: Are you jealous??

Gulf: why would i.. You are forgetting there is nothing between you and me.. I am not gay and i would never let you come close to me... Whatever happened it was a mistake... I hate you mew suppasit...

Mew: listen you...

They heard knock... Mew get to the door to check when he saw san.. Can i come in.. Mew motioned him to come in...

San: are you guys fighting.. Aww your first fight right... Gulf looked irritated he wipe his tear and stand near the table... Mew i came here to give you both your wedding gift... He gave it to gulf... Gulf put it on table and said thanks... Mew you still look sexy without clothes... Both mew and gulf looked to san with shocked face... Mew widen his eye to motioned him to stop and out... And think oh god san i am already having Argument with gulf why did you say that... San left....

Gulf: so you had sex with this friend... Obvio what a stupid question you were in the relationship for three year... But you still talk like this.. And that brat has the courage to say these thing in front of my face... Did i need to remind you that i am your official husband not that brat...

Mew:Baby are you jealous??

Gulf: will you stop asking that again and again... And don't you dare to baby me... And get out of my room...

Mew: Gulf, its my room...

Gulf: fuck you mew suppasit... Then i am going and he left the room...

Mew was amazed seeing gulf like this he even laughed at his husband.. Oh god gulf you are such a baby.... A jealous baby...

Gulf: why am i feeling this bad... I knew he is mew's ex so why it is hurting me...i am so angry that i want to throw that bastard out of this house... How dare he look at mew like that... Uff am i jealous?? Do i have develop any feeling for Mew....

Gulf go to other spare room and sleeps there... Everyone is in dinning table waiting for gulf.. But gulf said he is not hungry he want to rest, he is still tired... Everyone done with there food... And went to room...

Gulf was sitting on the window... Mew now you don't even care if i eat or not... You don't want to see me... You didn't try to talk or look for me.... Gulf heard a knock he said come in... Gulf saw mew with a plate full with food...

Gulf: Why are you here i don't want to see you

Mew: Baby i brought a food for you please have it... And i know you are hungry... So please dont show your anger on food...

Gulf was actually hungry but still he refused... Mew came near gulf, sit beside him and asked gulf to open his mouth... Gulf felt good and hungry so he opened his mouth to eat...

Mew: Baby you should tell me, that you want your husband to pamper you... I would have fed you down there only... Why you waited so long...

Gulf rolled his eyes... Slowly gulf finished his food and look at mew to give him water, mew smiled and give water to gulf... Okay baby if you are done with all this can we talk... And yes first get up and let's go to our room... Gulf saw and said it is your room why would i go there...

Mew: Baby do you want me to carry you or you will use your leg to go there... And you know pretty well that how serious i am?

Gulf knew that mew is at his edge he don't want him to get angry, he is about to leave the room when he heard P'san voice in the corridor and he turned and asked mew... Carry me i am tired i can't use my legs...

Mew: He look surprised but as he want to talk and finish the fight so he carry him in a bridal style... They both go out and saw San and smiled... Gulf gave a look to san as he is saying to san... Now you know who mew actually belong to...

San: understand that look of gulf... Mew can you please come with me i really need to talk to you baby...

Mew understood the whole play between san and gulf... He put gulf down and said... I really have important things to attend rather than playing your stupid games... San it's late j will talk to you tomorrow and gulf in my room now...

Author's Note

Hello readers hope you like the book...

Please vot and comment to motivate me and enjoy...

Also please read my 2 books and give them your support

In love with your secretary
Love of Pete and Kao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 6.9K 45
Gulf, drunk out of his wits, had a one night stand with a complete stranger. However, as much as he wants to forget about it, he never knew that the...
163K 6.9K 39
What if fate really hate Gulf. He meet again his exlover when he success avoid him for 5years. Not only his mentality and body become tired. But he a...
195K 13.5K 40
Gulf Kanawut is married to one of his cousins and he gave his everything to make his marriage work but no matter what he do his husband never gets sa...
166K 8.9K 36
Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 30years old CEO of MSJ Corporation and also Mafia leader, Cold and Dark personality. He can change anyone's life in snap...