The Alpha's Soul

By thriving-13

Life as an Alpha has always been viewed as the easier path; Alphas are the top of the food chain, lead the pa... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Tapas

Note !

12.1K 250 8
By thriving-13

This is Luke and Tan's story (which a lot of you have been waiting for) and I'm unsure of the length but it won't be as long as the first one but I won't call it a short story either.

This story takes place after the battle in which Leon was killed and will have flashback scenes to Luke's childhood because his life is pretty tragic.

There will be lots of sex in this story so it'll have slower updates because I don't write sex as easily and I like to make sure it's quality work.

Please offer constructive criticism, comments, and votes (honestly comments make my life so much better and I appreciate them a lot, even more so than votes)

I hope you enjoy because a lot of you have been begging for this story!

Love y'all !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.3K 2K 20
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗢𝗻𝗲 - 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 boyxboy Alpha Kyler and alpha Dom have been enemies for as long as they can remember. So what happens...
3.5M 144K 67
"I didn't ask to be this way!" "What's wrong with it?" Kegan laughed dryly, amazed by the stubbornness of the Alpha. "What's wrong with being weak...
8.1M 356K 66
Throughout the whole of Evan's life, he was convinced he was a sinner. Raised by his psychotic brother who was the Alpha of his pack, Evan believes t...
4.2M 140K 33
Miles Eaton. A boy who has been verbally abused his whole life. He has always been too hyper for his own good, and has absolutely no filter. His big...