Something Different [DISCONTI...

By GaeForJensoo

Kim Jisoo was born with a silver spoon and she had 2 siblings that are always by her side until that one inci... More

The Transferee
Perfect Family
Take my Hand
Rainy Day
Don't leave
Roommates
Tutor
Field trip
Forest Alpha
Strict Coach
Cheerleader
Unexpected
Not Again
Party
Too Close
Date
Condition
Unexpected Visit
Festival
Your Voice
Not an Update
Too Far
Your author back from the dead
Your author joining zombie apologize
Announcement

Waiting for you

378 21 0
By GaeForJensoo

"Jisoo, Irene will be picking you up in the afternoon." Her father said in a deep stern voice. "What? Why? Dad I'm old enough." Jisoo replied not liking the idea of her sister picking her up. "We are gonna have an important party tonight and I'm pretty sure you won't go unless Jooyhun drags you." Her father told her. "Fine...Did you told unnie?" Said Jisoo in a soft voice. "Don't worry Sooya I'll be waiting for you." Her sister said patting Jisoo's shoulder. "Ok ok fine I'll be off to school now." Jisoo said waving her parents and sister goodbye before getting into the car.

*Jennie POV*

"Dad I am not going to a lame party tonight. There probably won't be anyone in my age tonight. What am I suppose to do there anyways?!" Jennie yelled at her father not wanting to participate. Her father sighed and said "Jennie you are still gonna go there. How about this you can bring a friend with you." That made Jennie feel more comfortable so she agreed before heading to school. When she was in the car she was thinking who she should invite then one name pop up. 'Lisa' she thought then decided to ask Lisa to go a party later tonight when she arrives at school.

"Yo Lalisa!" Jennie said as Lisa was waiting outside the gate for her bestfriend. "Ey ey ey NiNi you're finally here." Lisa replied to her bestfriend. "Lisa I want yoy to come with me to a party tonight. I don't wanna be alone just like the last one." Jennie said getting her bad out of the car. "Of course I'll come NiNi but is there anything I have to bring besides a dress?" Lisa said while walking besides Jennie. "A party mask actually. Dad said that the daughters of the host will be attending and they don't want to show their faces. I don't know why though." Jennie said actually relieved that other people were actually gonna attend. "Ok I'll bring a mask. Wait for me in my apartment." Lisa said walking while her eyes were staring at the sky.

*Back to Jisoo's POV*

'Why does unnie have to pick me up later' Jisoo sighed getting out of the car and started heading to class hoping not to bumb into Jennie. "Hey" a voice appeared out of nowhere which made Jisoo startled. "Oh hey it's just you Chaeyoung" Jisoo let out a sign relieved that it wasn't one of her bullies. "I forgot to ask you about your number Jisoo. Can I have it?" Rosé said with a soft voice so she won't startle Jisoo again. "Oh yeah sure here it is ***********." Jisoo typed in the numbers to Chaeyoung's phone then registered herself as Jisooyah. "Thanks" Chaeyoung said giggling then waving goodbye to Jisoo. 'I guess having a friend isn't too bad huh' Jisoo thought giving out a soft smile to a waving Chipmunk. "Time for class Jisoo" she told herself before continuing her walk towards her room.

*After Class*
*Jennie POV*

"So what party are you going to Jennie?" Hwasa asked looking curious. "The Kim family party that is." Jennie said taking a bite of her sandwhich. "Wow you got invited to a party held by the most famous and rich family." Wheein said leaning her head to Hwasa's shoulder out of boredom. "It's gonna be great!" Lisa said to lighten the mood. *Ring ring* a ring came out from Seulgi's phone. "Be right back guys I have to take this" looking at her phone the name said 'Irene❤' then Seulgi immediately left them to a place out of earshot. "I wonder if Seulgi is dating someone." Yongsun said out of nowhere. "Do you really think she is?" says Moonbyul. "Not like I care" Jennie said finishing her sandwhich. "I'm leaving now bye guys" Jennie said to everyone except Seulgi because she was still talking to Joohyun. "Bye NiNi" everyone said before getting engrossed in their own conversations.

*Meanwhile with Seulgi*

Seulgi: Hey babe did you miss me?

Joohyun: A lot I mean no I mean ughh.

Seulgi chuckled at her girlfriends confusion in words

Joohyun: What I meant to say is I'll be picking Jisoo up today because we are going to a party. Do you want to come with?

Seulgi: I'm fine as long as I'm with you baby😚

Joohyun: Cheesy but ok I'll pick the both of you later.

Seulgi: I'll be waiting❤ bye bye

Joohyun: Bye babe😚❤

Seulgi turned off her phone then walked towards her table in the cafeteria happy knowing that she'll spend time with Jooyhun.
"Where's Jennie?" Seulgi asked. "She left early" Lisa replied and lunch ended sooner.

*After School*
*Joohyun POV*

"Ahh~" Jooyhun said after stretching her arms after doing her work. "Time to get my two babies." Jooyhun cheerfully said heading to her car to pick up the two girls. 'I wonder how well Jisoo is on her school.' Joohyun thought as she just arrived at her sister's school. *Ring ring* no answer *Ring ring* again no answer and after 10 more tries. She decided to explore the campus because she thinks that Jisoo was still at her club. She passed by a cat-eyed girl asking her "Hey umm excuse me do you know where Ji-" she was about to say Jisoo but she saw Seulgi and then said "Seulgi!" before apologising to Jennie as she was being a bit rude. Jennie knew that she was being a bit rude in their conversation but she didn't mind that but she did mind that the tall lady knew Seulgi. "Joohyun? Why are you early?" Seulgi said then looking at Jennie's confused face. "I'm looking for Ji-" again Joohyun was interrupted but this time Seulgi dragged Joohyun to the school's courtyard. Seulgi said to Jennie "Sorry Jen I have to talk to Joohyun if you have any questions ask me tommorow!"

Jennie was just confused but they didn't realize that the phone of the tall girl fell on the groud so Jennie decided to pick it up after it started beeping. Meanwhile with Joohyun. "Seulgi what was that about??" She said as she didn't want to shout. "Sorry baby I just want some privacy if my friends knew I'm dating they are gonna kill me with questions." Seulgi looked down as she was half-lying to her girlfriend. She did that because if Jennie knew that Seulgi has some kind of relationship with Jisoo she's gonna kill her literally. "Ok Seulgi but next time please tell me." Jooyhun said. Seulgi was relieved by what Jooyhun said so she gave her a soft kiss before finding Jisoo.

'A message popped up' Jennie thought so she opened Joohyun's phone and somehow it didn't have a password which was a good thing to satisfy Jennie's curiosity. 'Sooyah' she saw the name on her phone.

Sooyah: Ahh I'm so sorry unnie my club ended a bit later than I thought.

Jennie didn't want to reply as she has no rights to pretend to be someone she isn't.

Sooyah: Is Seulgi waiting for me??

Jisoo asked which made Jennie confused on how the stranger knew Seulgi so she decided to call the rest of her friends.

"Yo NiNi is something wrong you suddenly called us" Lisa said looking at the other phone Jennie held. "Oh my god Jennie don't tell me you stole that phone." Moonbyul said patting Jennie's shoulder. Jennie said "Seulgi is gonna pay tommorow." "And why?" Wheein asked so Jennie showed the other phone and it shocked them as well. They waited for 5 minutes if this 'Sooyah' would give another text.

Sooyah: Unnie? Why aren't you replying? While Jisoo was typing she realized that it was most likely possible that her sister is with Seulgi.

Sooyah: OH MY GOD DON'T TELL ME YOUR ALREADY POUNDING WITH SEULGI UGHHH. I THOUGHT YOU WOULD JUST PICK ME UP NORMALLY.

This had Jennie and her friends completely shocked and they were looking like each other with the same thought. 'Seulgi is dating?!' They decided to find Seulgi but Jisoo just kept on spamming messages that Jennie and her friends still red the messages.

Sooyah: SEULGI I SWEAR IF YOU ARE DOING IT WITH UNNIE WHILE PICKING ME UP FROM SCHOOL I WILL GIVE YOU A BLACK EYE.

All of Jennie's friends kept on getting shocked by the fact that Seulgi is dating and has been hiding it.

Sooyah: THAT'S IT I'M TELLING DAD! I BETTER NOT HEAR ANY MOANING FROM MY ROOM!

They stopped their movement because of that one text Jisoo send. Their minds went blank but luckily Seulgi saw them standing like statues and snapping them out. Seulgi noticed that Jennie was holding Irene's phone so she took it and retured it to Irene. When Irene read the messages she went all red like a tomato. Seulgi noticed Irene becoming red but before she could approach to her she said "I'll be waiting for you at the gate Seulgi bye!" She quickly said rushing towards the gates as Jisoo was waiting for them to arrive.

When she looked back at her friends all of them were looking at her menacingly which made Seulgi scared and made her shout "I'll explain later Irene is waiting bye!" Luckily Seulgi managed to escape but her friends are now filled with questions ready to explode. "Me and Lisa are gonna prepare for the party guys we can ask Seulgi about this tommorow" Jennie said sighing as she didn't realized that Seulgi was dating. The only thing that her friends can do in what Jennie just said was nod so they went separate ways to end the day but the party was just getting started.

"What a day right NiNi?" Lisa said trying to find a party mask for tonight. "I don't know anything anymore Lisa" Jennie sighed looking outside the window. "Well maybe you would know something if you listen to class" Lisa joked finally finding her yellow mask.

Jennie rolled her eyes to Lisa but since Lisa finally got her mask they went to Jennie's house to get her mask and then headed to the party.

The party wasn't as boring as she anticipated there were actually a lot of people and they were having fun with some small chit chat. The mic was tapped to get everyone's attention and then the mic was handed to the host of the party which is Kim Soohyun. "Today I would like to first thank everyone for attending the party and I hope this party will strengthen our bonds. I would also like to introduce my daughters here on stage. Please come up." After that a brunette and a raven came onto stage. The raven took Jennie's eyes and although the raven was wearing a mask she can't help but stare at her.

Soohyun's daughters waved and nodded at the people and then left the stage to do their own things to do. Jennie was still staring at the raven until Lisa snapped some sense into her. "Hey you've been staring at one of the host daughters for a while now." Lisa said sipping her drink then patted Jennie's back. "Sorry it's just that hair and I can see brown orbs through the mask." Jennie said looking at her bestfriend. "Yo chill I don't judge anyways I'm gonna go to the food table now." "Goodluck winning that raven you would be considered lucky if she would even talk to you." Lisa added heading to the food table leaving Jennie alone. Jennie rolled her eyes to Lisa as she seemed annoyed. She decided to find his brother Taeyhung in the big crowd.

Jennie was walking through the crowd and she bumped with one of the host daughter. Immediately embarrassed she apologized to her for her rudeness the masked raven replied is a husky voice. "Don't worry about it. I mean I would bumb to someone too when walking through a crowd like this." Damn that voice made Jennie's heart skip a beat she knew this woman was dangerous for her. "Still I'm so sorry" she said nervously. "Don't worry about it also I think a friend of yours is trying to find you" The raven said calmly. Jennie was looking around and she didn't see anyone. "I think you have mistaken." She said. "Is that so? Ok then are you free for tonight?" The girl asked showing a small smile. "Umm I guess I am free." Jennie said. One of Jennie's hand was taken and she got pulled towards the balcony and looked at the stars. She didn't know how, why and when but her heart started to beat faster and faster as the only person beside her was the masked raven.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

487K 7.3K 37
Just read it! I'm not good in writing description. This would be my first story, please support! I will try to write this story in full english hahaha
330K 9.7K 41
Synopsis: "Even though I'm not aware of what's going on around me, you might have at least given me the benefit of the doubt. A living being with emo...
20.2K 1.6K 20
In a world full of Jisoo's, There is only one Unmarried Kim Jisoo, a small time journalist in a small newspaper company on Jeju Island. And she wants...
35K 2.1K 23
Jennie had everything together. She was the head CEO of her father's company. She worked around the clock. All her employees hated her because she wa...