Someone to You (Book One)

Por Life_On_Repeat1

Cooper and Oliver began kissing in secret to prepare themselves for Seven minutes in heaven with their Hallow... Más

Part One: Just Practice
Part Two: Just My Type
Part Four: Just Movie Night
Part Five: Just Friends
Epilogue: Just Hooked.

Part Three: Just a Halloween Party

4.6K 65 73
Por Life_On_Repeat1

Oliver's never having kids.

After watching Viv give birth to Violet, he learned a valuable lesson.

Wear a condom.

Then again, liking boys might also be his birth control. Though, in his head, he kept wearing a condom, on his list of things to know for later on in life.

Oliver had plans for tonight. He figured when they were on their way back to Westport, he might as well tell Gina the truth and hope for the best. And when he saw her smile at him like he could never do any wrong. He felt like a massive dick and she deceived the truth.

But Viv giving birth ruined the plan, so he couldn't tell Gina anything at the party. The four walked around aimlessly through the party, splitting off to talk to friends or getting drinks and snacks.

Towards the end of the party, Gina and Adriana had walked off from the two boys to wander around the huge house. Cooper grinned, glancing around the foyer and it seemed to be pretty empty.

Cooper took Oliver's wrist in his hand, pulling him off towards one of the rooms. "Where are we going?" Oliver asked as he followed along with his friend.

"Somewhere," Cooper said. He opened one of the doors cautiously, his smile growing as the room was empty. He yanked Oliver into the room with him, kicking the door shut behind him.

He hauled Oliver into a kiss, taking a fist full of the others shirt as he pulled the two of them closer. Oliver hummed, his hands moving to hold at Coopers hips on instinct. "Coop, we could get caught," Oliver said against his lips.

Cooper pouted, pulling his lips off of his to look down at him. He only ever noticed that the other was taller when they were this close to each other. "So no?" Cooper asked.

"No! Yes? No?" Cooper tilted his head like a confused puppy, hair falling in his face as he did. Which made Oliver blush and sputter for an answer.

"I just mean..." Oliver moved his hands up to circle Coopers neck, making it more comfortable. "We have to be more careful, thats all." Oliver glanced at the dark closet around them, taking note of the wooden desk, then back at Cooper. "Now, carry on."

Coopers confused look turned into a bright grin as he leaned down, kissing him once again. This kiss was different. It was slow and steady, Cooper taking his time just to kiss him.

And Oliver didnt mind. He tried copying the way Cooper kissed to try and make him feel the same butterflies he felt. If it werent for the steady arm that Cooper had wrapped around his waist, Oliver mightve clasped right then and there from how weak his knees felt, and from how gentle Cooper was kissing him.

He felt Coopers hands travel downwards, freezing when Cooper laid his hand on his ass. Cooper pulled away, "Sorry. Is this okay?" He asked quickly. Oliver nodded and yanked on his shirt, the two stumbling back into the desk as they kissed.

Cooper caught on, scooping him off of his feet and onto the desk. Oliver licked the bottom of the other boy's lip, being granted access to his mouth as he slid his tongue inside, the two of them tangling together.

He moved his hands up Cooper's shirt, kissing him hard as he felt the heat radiate off of his stomach. Cooper moaned into his mouth, crowding up between his legs. The taller one moved his lips down his jaw than to his neck.

Oliver chewed at his swollen bottom lip, one leg hooking around Coopers thigh for leverage. "C-Coop, No hickeys. Rule Number 9," He mumbled as Cooper sucked gently at his neck. They'd added the rule to the list when talking on the car ride to Norwalk.

Cooper hummed against the skin, pushing his hips up into Oliver's, the two of them groaning at the contact. Oliver pushed up the other boys shirt, Cooper following along to take off the shirt, placing it down next to him on the desk.

He slipped off his own shirt then pressed his lips back onto Coopers. Cooper responded immediately, pressing their bodies flush as his hands roamed the bare skin. A moan slipped past Olivers lips as Cooper pressed his thumb gently to his nipple, but it was muffled by the rush of wet mouths on each other.

Oliver slid his hand down Coopers body, from his chest down towards the tent that became known moments before, palm flat. He ran one finger down his crotch, getting a surprised moan from Cooper.

Cooper pulled away from the kiss, letting Oliver palm him slowly as the shorter of the two worked at his neck, sucking it on occasion but started leaving small love bites farther down on his chest.

He cursed under his breath at how hard Cooper was in the palm of his hand. The phone in his pocket buzzed, making Oliver freeze. Cooper looked down at him, confused at why he had stopped.

He tried to ignore it, running a hand down the inside of Coopers thigh. But unfortunately, it buzzed again, making him groan in annoyance. Oliver took his hands off of Cooper, the taller one whining at the loss of contact, and slipped his phone out of his pocket.

A text from Gina had popped up on his screen when he opened it:

Were ready to go.

Where are you guys?

He sighed, "The girls are ready to go."

"But we were having fun," Cooper huffed, running a hand through his hair. Oliver leaned up, pecking his lips, "We can have fun some other time."

Cooper kissed him back, his expression softening. "Promise?"

"Promise."

The two boys smiled at each other then put their shirts back on, helping adjust each others costumes so they looked the same as they did before. Cooper kissed him one last time before they left the closet one at a time and went to find the girls who were talking by the front door.

When Coopers car pulled up to the Tuscadero's house, Oliver was panicked. He might as well tell her that day then put it off, procrastination was a bitch. Oliver walked Gina and Adriana up to the house, Adriana saying goodbye and going into the house first.

He took a deep breath, "Gina, I need to tell you something." Gina nodded, cocking a brow, "What's up babe?" Oliver moved his hand to Ginas, linking their fingers together. He pulled her over towards the seating in the partly enclosed porch.

The two sat down, Olivers leg bounced as Gina looked at him slightly confused. "Okay so I wanted to tell you that um, I like boys. I like girls too, but uh, I and Cooper have had this thing going on for a few days now and I wanted to tell you because Im pretty sure. No, Im very sure that Its considered cheating," Oliver rambled.

"Oh. Ohhhh." Ginas eyes widened, then she began laughing. Oliver looked over at her, brows furrowed. "Whats so funny?" He asked. "I mean, I already knew you liked boys and girls, like, the way you look at Cooper is unhetrosexual," She cackled.

"But uh, I cant say shit because I cheated on you too with a guy from our dance class," Gina added, her smile turning awkward as she spoke. "Really?" Oliver asked.

"Yeah."

"Wow," Oliver thought about and shrugged, "Should we break up or something. Because I really like Cooper. More than a friend." Gina grinned, letting go of his hand to place hers on his knee, "We can do that."

"But I think you should tell him if you guys have a thing," She said, making air quotes with her free hand. Olivers face began to flush, sucking in a breath, "He doesnt like me like that."

Gina rolled her eyes, "Oh my god, Oliver! Have you seen him?! Hes into you," She said. Oliver moved his head back, letting it hit against the painted white brick. "He would've told me if he did. Hes pretty open about everything."

She huffed, punching his shoulder to get his attention back, "You really are as dense as they come."

"Why thank you, Gina," He said sarcastically, his head tilting to look at her. "You're welcome, you dork."

They both looked into each others eyes, taking in the cleared air between them. "So. I guess were single now?"

"Very," She giggled, "I think I'll like us being just friends."

Oliver smiled at her. She smiled back at him. He shifted over into her space and kissed her forehead, "I'll like it too." Their smiles turned into bright grins as they said goodbye to each other.

He walked down the drive, feeling like a weight was lifted off of his chest, and over towards Coopers car to see the boy sitting with one leg on the side of the steering wheel, on the dashboard, with his phone in hand.

It looked truly adorable.

Oliver slid into the car, catching Coopers attention. "Hey. What did you guys talk about?" Cooper asked, looking up from his phone. "We...We broke up," He said, the corners of his lips perking up.

"Oh shit, dude. You okay?" Cooper asked, quickly moving so he could comfort him. "Yeah, we decided we would be better as friends," He explained.

"And thats okay?"

"It's great actually." Oliver turned to Cooper, grinning, which made Cooper grin too. "Good. Now lets get back to your place, Im hungry," He said.

Oliver laughed, settling in his seat as Cooper put the car into drive, beginning their 20-minute car ride back to Westport.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.2M 81.4K 69
Never Kiss Your Roommate is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon pur...
2.2K 56 21
When Max's parents go on vacation, he decides to spend the week with his best friend, Lilly, who also happens to be the sister of his long-time strai...
2.8M 116K 41
It began with a kiss. It was a New Year's Eve kiss that he wouldn't forget any time soon. - Bram doesn't like a lot of things. He doesn't like the...
17.8K 551 32
Mason Morton, after almost being institutionalized for attempting suicide, struggles with dealing with not only his family issues, but his feelings f...