"That All You Got?" Male Read...

By YourFriendToru

"Did you think after everything you have done to me i would come back?" "All the Pain and Suffering you let... More

Bio
Life Is So Unpredictable (Prologue)
Am I Actually Free? (Eps 1)
Angels And Stuff (Eps 2)
So It Is True (Eps 3)
The Truth Comes Out (Eps 4)
The Angel And The Lord (Eps 5)
To be Free (Eps 6)
The Heavens Have Called (Eps 7)
The Seven Ascendants [Bio Chapter]
Operation S.A (Eps 8)
Harem
You can't even remember me... (Eps 9)
A Very odd day... (Eps 10)
Problems Arise (Eps 11)
A Talk With Ophis (Eps 12)
Meeting With A Friend (Eps 13)
I Got Some Bad News Y'all
Koka Who? (Eps 15)
Mistaken Ideals (Eps 16)
The Dreams Of Pain And Giving Erone The "Talk" (Eps 17)
Teacher Stuff (Eps 18)
The Devils And The Demigod (Eps 19)
Disappointing fight (Eps 20)
Just a heads up
Heavenly Rage Talks From The Darkness (Eps 21)
Author Note
An Odd Encounter With The Siblings And....Lulu? (Eps 23)
Meetings And Unknown Problem Emerging (Eps 24)
The Devil Beatdown (Eps 25) (Part 1 - 2)
The Devil Beatdown (Eps 25) (Part 2 - 2)
The End Of An Era (Season Finale)

The Meeting And A Unfortunate Reunion (Eps 22)

5.6K 109 101
By YourFriendToru

Hey guys Toru here.

I just wanna say I appreciate you all for the 100 followers I never thought you'd be interrested in this Story.

So thank you all....And i'll make it sure that i'm never give you up...Never gonna let you down...Never gonna Run around and desert you...

Get Rick Rolled Bitch.

Only Follow or Vote if you Truly like and enjoy the chapters in my Books.

But other than that i Hope You Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the next day after the beating of the Pervert and i was stressed out, pacing back in forth in my room as Isabelle stared at me.

I called off today for school making the excuse for a Sick day....If only in real life...

A-Anyways. I was panicking because I never have actually orchestrated a meeting before. I was In meetings before, but I was never the one who talked at all.

"What was I thinking Isabelle! I said it in the heat of the moment! Now I have to go in there along with Michael with those people! God Damn It!" I said with frustration leaking through my voice.

Isabelle:"You should relax. I believe you'll do great. Besides, you have the power and charisma to do anything you desire"

"It's not that. I just feel like Something's going to go wrong in or out of this meeting. I'm only bringing Lilith and Marcy with me because the others have to keep it low profile. If the school saw all of the transfers and the new teacher suddenly call out sick on the same day. Wouldn't that be too suspicious?"

Isabelle:"Yes. It would be very Suspicious if you all left the same day" She Muttered as I suddenly thought of something.

Erone.

She's now aware of the supernatural due to me. And I feel as if she should meet Isabelle today. It feels like it'd be a interesting scenario.

She's currently sleeping though so I'll have to do that later...And I also need to prepare the adoption parkers to suprise the girl as she thinks I'm planning on doing something to her.

I shook the thoughts out of my head as Isabelle and I sensed a presence behind us.

"Long time no See....Grayfia"

Grayfia:"(Y/N)" She greeted as we acknowledged each other.

"How long until The Other Join us?" I asked.

Grayfia:"They should Appear at the Meeting Place in 15 Minutes time. I was sent to you to make sure everything is going alright and to also take you all to the location"

"That's Nice. I guess a little good can come from anywhere"

I smiled a little as she warily smiled back.

"It's honestly nice to see you again. Though the past isn't pleasant for me and your king"

Grayfia sighed and looked down.

Grayfia:"I know...but there wasn't anything I could do (Y/N) I can't betray My king" She Muttered as I nodded.

"You always were the loyal one Grayf"

Grayfia:"Don't call me that. I still hate that Nickname" She Muttered as I only chucked a bit.

Oh? I forgot about the Reader reading this currently.

If you didn't know Grayfia and I have History, were mutual friends from a standpoint. It's complicated in many ways though.

"So How's the last 2 years been" I asked as her eyes darkened slightly.

Grayfia:"After you left, We went on a full expedition to find you. We searched for about a full year until we came up with nothing. We all assumed you had died."

"It's honestly unsurprising that you all thought that. I was weak back then"

We were Silent for a moment as Grayfia looked as Isabelle who stared back.

Grayfia:"And you are?"

Isabelle:"Masters Protector" She simply stated as she nodded.

Grayfia:"That's nice to know that you have people who are willing to fight for you"

"Yeah..." I went silent for a moment and suddenly stared at her with seriousness.

"Grayfia. If this meeting goes to hell. I ask of you not to intervene if our sides collide"

Grayfia looked away from me.

Grayfia:"Sorry (Y/N), but I won't be able to do that. I just want to tell you that I'm sorry for everything"

"You never did anything, though that is a problem. You never harmed me in any way. I could tell you didn't like it so you ignored me. Only giving me food when I needed it. If anything, your pretty much my favorite devil" I said with A generous smile as she smiled back.

Knock Knock Knock

The sound of banging from the door was heard as we looked at each other and I excused myself to open the door.

I opened the door to see Marcy and Lilith with neutral expression on their faces as I told them to come in.

As we approached Grayfia, she looked at me expecting an answer for the two.

"They are subordinates who will accompany me. I believe Michael is already there as he will be accompanying me as well. So we don't need to wait anymore" I told her as she sighed.

Grayfia:"I guess we're going now?" She asked as we all nodded.

Grayfia:"Please approach me. We will be there shortly." I looked at Lilith and Marcy who were looking at me with unsure emotions.

I nodded to them who nodded back and approached her.

"let's go"

She looked at me for a moment before closing her eyes.

Grayfia:"As you wish" She calmly said as we disappeared from sight.

But what we didn't know was that there was a Brown haired teenage girl looking on in amazement, staring where they just were.

.

.

.

(Charlotte POV)

We were currently at school right now and it was boring...

Why Didn't (Y/N) want all of us to go? It would've been more interesting if we did.

Oh well. Whatever He says goes. Nothing we can do about it. He must know something that we wouldn't think about. I Muttered as I stared at the Silver haired teacher we had not really listening to the conversation.

I looked at Ashley who as Knocked out, sleeping on her desk with a little bit of drool leaking from her mouth.

I mentally groaned to myself as she was the only one I would talk to until our lunch period.

I sighed in irritation as I was forced to stay in this room with people I don't care for.

I wonder if I could drink someone's blood in here without being noticed....

Ashley:"Mmm....Cookies~ I'll never wet yow gou..." She Muttered in her sleep as people quietly laughed at her mumbling. I sighed and stared at my desk.

This is gonna be a long day....

~Back to Our Protagonists POV~

As my eyes took in my surroundings I was very unhappy with where we were and it was visible on my face.

This didn't go noticed as the girls stared at me with Slightly concerned expressions. I quickly brushed it off and kept my head high. There was no point in remembering the past....no point...

"Why are we in hell Grayfia..." I calmly asked as she looked at me in confusion.

Grayfia:"Sirzechs announced that it would happen in hell. Did you not get this information?" She asked as I shook my head quickly.

"Why was I not informed? They told me that It would be in the human realm" I retorted with annoyance clear in my voice.

Grayfia:"I don't understand why you were left out. He informed Michael of it and he clearly knows you're the leader of the Angels currently." She muttered as we all looked at each other.

His Queen didn't even know? He's up to no good right now and I don't like it.

It's now too late for the complaints....Fucking hell.

(Pun fully intended)

As I realized we were at the Gremory household that pissed me off even more.

As I begrudgingly began to walk forwards towards the estate the others followed as I knew where I was going as well.

As it would be a short walk I decided to start up a conversation before we begin.

"how's Millicas Grayfia?" I asked as she quietly sighed with a smile.

"He's been as energetic and happy as always. Why do you ask?"

"I want to see him. After all the years of him breaking your rules and talking to me he's like the little brother I'd always wanted"

Grayfia and I stopped it right there and entered the building.

.

.

.

As we found the door to the meeting place, I sensed various auras in the room and I could tell there was someone I wasn't very fond of near the room somewhere.

They still live here huh...Shit...thought the Devils would've gotten rid of them by now.

Welp. Nothing I can do is there...So bothersome.

As we opened the door and entered the room it became quiet as I felt many eyes on me. They were ignored as i approached Michael.

Michael:"Hello (Y/N)"

"Hello Michael. After this we have much to discuss" I said with a small smile.

Michael:"Very well. We will go to your Estate to discuss this once we are done here" He stood and bowed to me before sitting back down.

I looked as Marcy and Lilith and nodded to them as they sat on both of my sides before i finally sat down with Isabelle behind me.

I felt weird as all I saw everyone looking at me as if I was some kind of Dictator Commanding people to do his bidding.

Fallen Angel:"Who's the new guy? I don't know why, but He seems very powerful" He said as Sirzechs Stared intently at me.

(Y/N):"My name is (Y/N) (L/N) Pleasure to meet...most of you" I said with clear intentions to someone who looked the other way with displeasure.

Fallen Angel" Well the names Azazel. Nice to meet ya"He said with a smile as i nodded to him.

Sirzechs:"I am..." He saw the anger in my eyes and gulped. "Sirzechs Lucifer...One for the four Maous of hell...Nice to see you ag-"

"Oh cut the formalities with me Sirzechs. I don't really even want to hear you right now" I said with a Sigh as they all looked at me in shock.

Azazel:"You got some balls messing with him. He's not a Weakling."

Me, Michael, and the others all snorted at the same time confusing the latter.

Marcy:"you're not serious....are you?" She asked trying to hold back her smile.

Michael:"We might as well stop for now. They'll find out soon enough" He assured as they nodded in agreement as (Y/N) Stared intently at the Devils and Fallen Angel.

"Sirzechs....and Serafall Leviathan. Pleasure to meet you." I greeted as she gave me a big smile.

"Pleasures all mine!" She said excitedly as I felt it was time to get down to business.

"Now" Everyone looked at me intently. "Now that's our greeting have been said. We can get down to business" I Muttered as everyone nodded and kept silent so that I could continue.

"We have a problem with the peace between the factions. Qe noticed that there have been many problems involving physical altercations in the human realm, mainly between Devils and Fallen Angels." I glanced at Sirzechs who looked away in silence.

"Now I understand we also have bad Angels in our ranks, but they are now slim to none ever since I became the Leader of Heaven. We have advanced tremendously and our power grows every day, but if we get involved with your shenanigans then we will take action"

Azazel:"Is that a threat?" He said with his eyes narrowed.

"I would say it's more of a warning" I retorted as they stared at me warily.

"If you can take care of the 'Problems' You have within the human realm then we will get along just nicely" I said with a smile as I could tell they were unnerved by me.

They didn't know how strong or smart I was. Knowledge is Dangerous. Strength is Overwhelming. But if someone has both they're capable of doing anything they desire.

"Now I'm not saying that we see you all as enemies. We are only seeing the problems with the society that you have made. And we don't like it. We will still be at peace for now, but if you don't attempt to fix the problems with your Subordinates 'on the run' then is when we will have to take excessive force to fix it."

Sirzechs:"Now look (Y/N). I know we have stays out there, but we're not just going to follow your orders! We see each other as equals in this room!"

"Equals huh..." I clenched my hand in anger. "You think being equal means you can't follow a certain order that would help the Supernatural word tremendously?" I said with irritation as He flinched, but stood his ground.

Sirzechs:"That's not what I meant. I'm only saying that we aren't just going to follow up with something one person in the room says to do. We all have to agree on it"

"If you all knew of the problems in this world then you wouldn't even need to meet up with others"

Lilith:"How about the Growth of Strays in Kuoh? I believe Sona and Your sister rule that Territory am I correct"

Sirzechs:"Well... Yeah-"

Marcy:"Or the Fallen Angels that didn't follow the orders Of Azazel and went to kill the Red dragon Emperor AND one of our most important believers"

Azazel:"Wait what!" He Yelled in surprise.

"While Sona is trying to rid of these problems your Little Sister is aware of it, but ignores it. Just shows who's mature and who's not" I said as I knew the Devil was getting angry.

Grayfia:"Mr. (L/N). Please refrain for insulting his Sister"

I only smirked and nodded to her as I stood up.

"Alright, but Since you all want equal status then we will vote on what I was talking to you all about" I said as the others and I raised our hands simultaneously.

"Raise your hand if you would like to lower the Crime rates of the amount of strays In the world. If you say yes. I will allow us Angels to help you." I said as they all looked at each other.

I could tell they know it's a great idea. Especially with our help, but it would take a while to do and they are considering the negatives of it right now.

Suddenly I saw Serafall raised her hand nonchalantly as Sirzechs looked at her in shock.

Sirzechs:"Serafall..." She only looked at him then to me and sighed.

Serafall:"Though it is hard to believe. He's right about this. The amount of strays are growing each year and we do nothing about it. And I'd do anything for Sona! A friend of Sona is a friend of mine!" I deadpanned as the end of that sentence...

Azazel:"Eh...to hell with it. Alright I'm in!" He said with a smile as he raised his hand.

Everyone Suddenly looked at Sirzechs and waited for his choice.

The pressure likely got to him and he hesitantly put his hand up as the decision was made.

I clapped my hands together in satisfaction that this fully went my way.

It's all part of the plan.

"Well then it's decided. We will aid you all in exterminating the Strays of each Party. Is there anything you all want to talk about?" I asked.

Serafall:"I do" She said as she raised her hand.

"Go ahead"

Serafall:"How powerful are you? I know your not weak, but your Aura feels like it's being hidden. And I can see the power leaking from your Bracelet right there so you're likely more powerful than we think"

"You're smarter than I Thought." I said surprised she calculated that"

Azazel:"I'm interested in that as well. I hadn't noticed the bracelet until she said something. I thought you were a minor Angel at first"

"Well...I am hiding nearly all of my power. If I were to take my bracelet off and release my power then...A formidable foe would have to do that" I muttered as I stood as the others did as well.

"I appreciate the time we had here, but unfortunately I have business to attend to so we will leave now." I said as they then stood up.

Serafall:"It was nice to meet you! You're way nicer than Sirzechs said you were!" She said with a happy smile but didn't notice the sudden tension in the room.

"Oh? I am huh?"

I looked him dead in the eyes and began to walk up to him.

Before Grayfia could intervene I Punched him in the gut with Speeds that couldn't be seen by the Normal eye.

His eyes went white as he collapsed right then and there.

I calmly walked to the door and turned around.

"That's for the 8 years...but there'll be more than that if you mess with me now. Because i'm stronger than ever. Arguably the strongest Man alive Aside from the Red Dragon in that Gap."

I turned to the others who looked at me shocked and slightly bowed.

"I apologize for that. I couldn't keep my cool there for a moment" I said apologetically as they dumbly nodded.

I smiled and ushered the others out of the door. I looked at them one last time before leaving the room.

As i left the room I heard a little bit of their conversation.

Azazel:"Did he really Knock out Sirzechs with one punch..."

Grayfia:"Yeah...Unfortunately it was for great cause as much as i hate to admit it"

Serafall:"What did he mean 'for the 8 years?'"

Grayfia:"Let him tell you that. Though you may not be happy. For that boy is someone you don't want to hate you"

That's was the last that I heard as I approached the others.

Michael:"I can't believe you just did that..."

Marcy:"Though it is deserved (Y/N) I believe that wasn't the best choice to make"

"I know. I know, But I couldn't control myself. Just being in there was Pissing me off" I Growled as they stared at me concerned.

"Well. It's over. Lets go. We have things to discuss Michael." He nodded to me.

???:"I didn't think you were still alive (Y/N)."

???:"Heh...I thought Sirzechs was lying when he said you'd come." As I heard those voice I nearly lost my shit.

Lilith turned to see who they were as her eyes widened in shock and fear.

Lilith:"(Y-Y/N) we should go right now." She said hastily as I grabbed her hand gently.

"Here's whats going to happen. You guys are going to leave. I'll come in a bit. It wont be long." She looked as me if i was a mad man.

Lilith:"(Y/N), but-"

"Go" I said getting angrier by the second as she stared at me worriedly, but told the others as they also looked at me with concern.

We clearly knew who they were and they feared what I would do, but reluctantly left me.

there was a full minute silence as no one uttered a word.

???:"It's been 2 years and not a normal greeting? How rude"

"What the hell do you two want" I Said with Animosity as i heard Giggles from behind me. I grit my teeth in anger.

???:"I thought It would be right to see You." She said as I turned around with anger visible.

.

.

.

???:"Onii-San!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 150 54
From school to home expectations, Y/N is utterly exhausted. 'It would be so much better in a fictional world' they thought as they drifted off to sl...
1M 13.5K 73
(y/n) was orphaned until he was 10 years old he was adopted by the hyoudou family and living a happy life. but something within him was about to awak...
191K 4.3K 29
After weeks of horrific torture I was finally rescued but that dam stitched up asshole Dabi ran away with my love (Y/N) ... I'll kill him and bring...
224K 2.9K 15
High School DxD: Lunar Eclipse~Piece of Scarlet Glass Moon Y/N Gremory, the younger sibling of Rias Gremory and Sirzechs Lucifer. You didn't have an...