Someone to You (Book One)

By Life_On_Repeat1

Cooper and Oliver began kissing in secret to prepare themselves for Seven minutes in heaven with their Hallow... More

Part One: Just Practice
Part Three: Just a Halloween Party
Part Four: Just Movie Night
Part Five: Just Friends
Epilogue: Just Hooked.

Part Two: Just My Type

5.6K 61 230
By Life_On_Repeat1

How do you clean a ceiling? Oliver questioned to himself, staring up at the ceiling, Copper sleeping soundly at his side. The only way he found it possible to clear his mind of replaying what happened earlier, was to question little things. Hence, the ceiling.

They didnt go any farther than Second Base, which was all they seemed fit for them practicing.

Oliver laid shirtless in bed, tracing his finger over the rim of a hickey on his collar bone, careful not to touch it directly. He laid there for almost two hours, trying to fall asleep, but to no avail.

Cooper decided early the day before to stay the night, which the Ottos didnt really care about. And after Oliver had gotten ready for bed, Cooper basically attacked him (consensually) with his lips.

Afterward, when they had decided to actually go to bed, Cooper passed out on his chest quickly, soft snores following. Sometimes, Oliver wished that he wasn't dating Gina. She was a sweet girl and an even better girlfriend, but he wished he could be dating Cooper.

No matter how much he tried to suppress the fact that he liked him more than a friend, it would come back to the surface when Cooper would smile. And now, with how adorable Cooper looked when he was asleep (even if he was drooling a bit), the idea of them being together swarmed his mind, filling up his head to keep him awake.

He wished he could tell him, just get it off his chest so they could move on and still be friends. Oliver missed when things weren't so complicated and he didn't have to think about the cute boy sleeping on him and try to keep his breathing steady.

And he wished that he didn't feel bad for leading Gina on while he suspected he had feelings for Cooper. Also kissing Cooper the way he kissed him, it was also probably considered cheating so he would be fine if Gina ran over him with a truck for it.

Perhaps he could do it himself?

Cooper sturred, his eyelids fluttering open as he grumbled. Morning.

"Its 5am Coop. Go back to sleep," Oliver whispered. He kissed Coopers forehead, getting a happy sound from the boy in question.

"No, I have to get up now or I wont later. Im getting my car today, A mini-me," He babbled. Cooper tried getting out of the bed but rolled the wrong way, just pushing himself closer to Olivers side.

Oliver chuckled and wrapped an arm around Coopers torso, pulling him closer. He smothered his face in light kisses. Cooper broke out into a fit of giggles, circling his arms around Olivers neck.

"O-Ollie!" He giggled. Cooper moved his body to straddle Olivers lap, taking advantage of their positions. "You suck."

He took in Coopers morning appearance; the boy's strawberry blond hair had curled at the ends and stuck to his cheeks. And his freckles are more prominent on his flushed face. He pouted dramatically, sticking his tongue out at the boy below him.

"Mhm, I could do that if youd like," Oliver joked, his lips twitching into a smirk. Cooper's expression froze then stared at him wide-eyed. Shut up, He mumbled.

Oliver laughed, leaning up to press a kiss to the corner of Coopers mouth, then his lips. Copper kissed him back as he moved one of his hands to steady himself, pressing his palm to the other boys bare chest, while he used the other to take Oliver's hand, guiding it to hold at his hip.

He pulled away, laughing, "God, morning breath!" Oliver said. Cooper giggled as he twisted his hands into Olivers hair, rubbing his thumbs against his scalp gently. He hummed happily, pulling his arms more around Coopers hips to hold him close.

"Will we still be doing this after the party?" Oliver asked, chewing at his slightly puffy bottom lip.

"I mean, would you want to?"

Oliver didnt have to think about it. He'd thought about it all night. "Maybe? Would you?" Coopers smile turned into a grin as he continued rubbing comfortable circles into his hair, "We could be friends with benefits, if that's okay with you and Gina," He suggested.

"Then Ill have to ask because I really like kissing you," Oliver admitted.

Cooper leaned down, kissing him gently, "Good, I really like it too," He mumbled against the others lips. Oliver chuckled, sitting up and back against the headboard as he kissed him back. He held his arms loosely around Coopers waist, letting his lips roam his jaw and neck, experiencing what the other had done yesterday.

He hummed, nipping at his neck as Cooper let soft moans slip from his lips. Oliver made his way to the underside of his jaw and began sucking at the pale skin, leaving a hickey. Cooper pulled at the roots of Olivers hair, getting a groan out of the latter.

In the next minute, three things happened in quick succession; A loud bang came from his door, his mother trying to get him up by also yelling. Cooper falling off his lap and onto the floor with a loud thud. And Katie barding into the room panicked.

"Mom! Knock!"

She rolled her eyes, "I did!"

Cooper sat up off the floor, looking over the side bed and at Katie who was standing in the doorway, "Hola Mrs. Otto!" He said cheerfully.

"Hey Cooper," She said, turning her attention back on Oliver. "Now get up and get dressed! We have to get to school."

Oliver groaned, chucking a pillow at his mother, who caught it and threw it back, closing the door behind her. Cooper burst out laughing, falling back onto the floor.

He rolled his eyes and threw the pillow at Coopers face, snuffing out his laugh, Come on, get dressed so we can see this mini you. Oliver slid out of bed and walked over to his closet, throwing a light yellow polo shirt on the bed, along with a pair of jeans.

On the other side of the room, Cooper had gotten up and begun rummaging through the duffle bag he brought with him and just decided to wear the same sweater and different white button-up.

When they finished getting dressed, they bounded down the stairs, Oliver taking granola bars for each of them from the cabinets. Coopers taking me to school! He yelled from the entryway as he tried to get out as fast as possible. But, Katie stopped them.

"What's this?"

Cooper froze, "What's what?"

Katie narrowed her eyes at Cooper's jaw, going into her I really dont like you, but you're stubborn like my son so I'll act all motherly attitude. "Is that a hickey?" Oliver choked on air from the front door, looking anywhere but at them.

"Yes?"

"Who are you getting hickeys from Cooper, your sixteen," Katie scolded.

"Mom, should you really be the one saying that with all your stories," Taylor snickered from the kitchen island.

"Not right now Taylor!"

Oliver reached over and took Cooper by the elbow, pulling him out of the house before his mothers questioning could go on. That was too close, He said once they were outside. "No more hickeys."

Cooper whined and Oliver rolled his eyes. "Lets go get your new car," He said, the two of them walking over towards Coopers Vespa.

Most days (if Katie allowed it), Oliver would ride to school with either Curtis, Angelas son, or Weston, in their cars. And now that Cooper got his license, he would be added to the rotation, buying the four as much ice-coffee as they wanted. More Curtis and Weston than Oliver, who liked tea more than coffee.

Curtis slid into the backseat of the dark blue and white Mini Cooper, which had been modified to fit more people. He shut the door and drummed his fingers on the back of the headrest.

"Morn," He said in a particularly sing-song voice.

"What's up with you?" Weston snickered as he looked up from his phone. "Is it about your girlfriend~" Oliver cooed. In return, Curtis kicked the back of his seat.

Oliver cackled as Cooper put the car in reverse, pulling out of Angelas driveway and they made their way to school, the three boys bickering the whole time. Even when Cooper stopped to get them Starbucks to make a peace treaty.

"Y'all planning on going to Estonys party tonight?" Weston asked, his southern drawl coming out as he spoke. Weston was, unsurprisingly, from the south and moved to Connecticut with his dad and step-mom over a year ago.

"Yeah me, Gina, Cooper, and Gina's cousin are going together," Oliver explained, "What about you guys?"

Curtis shrugged, "Probably movie night with Jen."

"Mommas in town so Ill be with her and my little sister trick or treating."

"Really? Trick or Treating, you're such a baby," Curtis chuckled. Weston pinched Curtiss arm, getting a loud ouch out of the taller one as Cooper pulled into a parking spot at the side of the school.

After school, Cooper and Oliver made their way back to Olivers house (after dropping off their friends). They bound up the stairs and began to get ready for the party, Cooper going as Shaggy with a small Scoby plush and Oliver going as Fred. But before they finished putting on their costumes, Oliver had to go over a few rules he drafted during his free period.

At the top of the page, in big bold font was written FWB Rules and Requirements

"Do we really need this?" Cooper asked, looking up from the copy Oliver had given him.

"You know I like these things written down, all of this can be changed and obviously its not legally enforced," Oliver explained.

Cooper looked unconvinced but continued reading the list, but aloud this time.

1. We cant tell anyone about this till we are both ready and we may never tell anyone.

2. Either one of us can call off the physical portion of this relationship at any time.

3. Were best friends and should feel free to talk about things with each other.

"Only three?" Cooper said.

"Well, I only put three to start with and we can add more," Oliver said.

Cooper grinned as he got up off the bed and walked over towards the desk in the corner. He sat down, pulling a pencil from his cup before he began scribbling something down. Oliver walked up behind him, peering down at the paper, "Is cuddling a normal thing for friends with benefits," He chuckled.

"I dont know and dont care, I require cuddles," Cooper stated. Oliver just laughed when Cooper tilted his head up to look at him. He leaned down, capturing his lips in a chaste kiss.

When Cooper pulled away after a moment, he mumbled a "Good." Then looked back down at the paper "I get a hoodie of my choice too," He added.

"You have a lot of demands dont you?"

Cooper hummed in reply, scribbling it down. "Fine then. You will have a movie night with me at least twice a month."

"Okay, good night and good morning text."

"Pet names," Oliver said, narrowing his eyes down at him as they had begun a competition. About what? Neither of them knew.

"Sleepovers," Cooper said, drawing out his words. "I googled it, sleepovers aren't a normal thing," Oliver stated.

"When have we ever been normal?" He countered.

Oliver rolled his eyes, "Whatever, put it on the list," He said, begrudgingly smiling. Cooper grinned, scribbling down the next thing.

They spent the next few minutes working at the list, writing down a few more rules and things they would like to do that normal friends wouldnt do. After they finished, the two of them put on their wigs before going downstairs to get to the party.

Katie had already left around an hour before to oversee the set up of the party, letting Oliver go on his own to the party with Cooper.

Oliver and Cooper walked out on the lawn after saying goodbye to Greg and towards Coopers car. "Okay, remember that we have to go to Norwalk to pick up the girls," Oliver said. Cooper seemed to tense at Olivers words, the corners of his mouth twitching slightly.

"Okay," He finally said once in the car. Oliver tried to ignore it and just sit in the front seat, listening to the music play from the radio. But his mind kept wandering, going back to the list and how he hadnt even talked to Gina about him and Cooper.

He should tell her soon.

But he didnt feel like he was ready to explain everything about it. His mind kept switching between telling her and not telling her. If he did, they might break up or she could be fine with it (Even if that was the best-case scenario). And if he didnt, hed be lying and kinda cheating on one of the best girls in the world.

She deserved better.

Oliver was pulled out of his thoughts when they pulled up to Ginas house. It was a quaint home at the end of a cul-de-sac, with a big window showing off a lit-up kitchen and dining room.

From the car, he could see Gina noticing them and grinning brightly. He couldnt help but smile as he watched Gina and Adriana come out of the house in their costumes, walking down the pathway and towards Coopers car.

The two girls slid into the backseat of the car and greeted Cooper and Oliver. Gina leaned over the center counsel, kissing Olivers cheek as their way of greeting. Oliver smiled, turning around before she could sit back to peck her lips. He took in her appearance, smiling more, "You look great, Babe."

Gina grinned, "Why thank you."

Out of the corner of his eye, Oliver could see Cooper purse his lips then notice his friends glance, forcing a smile. Cooper put the car in drive once Oliver had settled into his seat, and began the drive back to Westport for the party.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 551 32
Mason Morton, after almost being institutionalized for attempting suicide, struggles with dealing with not only his family issues, but his feelings f...
2.2K 56 21
When Max's parents go on vacation, he decides to spend the week with his best friend, Lilly, who also happens to be the sister of his long-time strai...
6.5M 190K 28
Everyone knows that Spencer and Ethan are definitely, irrefutably, wholeheartedly, totally, unconditionally, unquestionably, completely, entirely, ut...
671K 19.6K 23
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...