THE DREAM LA GIRLS

By HjHansen

This is the story of how the DREAM LA girls came to be. Read to find out more More

Best Friends turned Lovers
Nicole and Jordan Come to LA
The Softball Game
Prom Night
The Party
The Beach Trip
The Hate She Gets
He's Back
Did You Do It? Part 1!
Did You Do It? Part 2!
Did You Do It? Part 3!

Shopping W/ The Girls

70 6 0
By HjHansen

Brookie's Pov:

Hi, I am Brookie I'm 19, I live in California. I am best friends with a group of girls named Jordan, Kaila, Hana, and Nicole. There are more girls I am friends with but you'll meet them later on. One day Hana, Kaila, Nicole, Jordan and I were at the mall shopping because I needed some new clothes. While we were walking towards the exit I accidentally bump into someone.

???: "My bad beautiful I should pay attention more often."

Me: It's my fault." I look up, holy shit it's Chris Williams.

???:" Hi I'm Chris, you are?"

Me: "I'm Brookie."

Chris looks up and sees Hana. "Hana you didn't tell me how beautiful Brookie was!"

Me: "Umm Hana you know the Chris Williams?"

Hana: "Brookie I'm dating Matt of course I know Chris."

Chris: "Hey Brookie can I get your number?"

Me: "Sure (xxx)-xxx-xxxx I gotta go now."

A couple of days go by and I get a text from Chris

Of course, I don't believe Chris so I text Hana. It's not that I don't trust Chris, I mean I barely know the guy so I want to have someone I know at the house with me.

Chris picks me up from my house I get in the car and I am scared.

Chris: "Hey so everyone else went out, Zach and Mel are at the house we can hang out in the living room or in my room and watch a movie it's up to you."

Me: "Umm we can watch a movie in your room I guess."

Chris: "Oh okay."

Back at the house Chris and I go into his room I sit on the bed and Chris takes a seat on the beanbag chair.

Me: "You know this is your bed you can sit on it too."

Chris POV:

After getting back to the house I get a text from Hana which I know she's just looking out for her friends but at the same time she needs to chill out. I really like Brookie and I want to take it slow with her.

After getting this text from Hana I of course sit on the beanbag chair so that way Brookie feels comfortable.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter yall got to meet Brookie and Chris. You also got to see the very first boy pov I tried to do my best with his pov but I might rewrite it!

Follow the socials

TT and IG: Dreammmlaedits

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
567K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
475K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
415K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...