Paw Patrol Truth or Dare

By Skase22

Have fun reading i guess. More

Chapter 2. Their friends arrive
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Authors note
wi

Chapter 1

167 2 0
By Skase22

This is my first time doing a story on wattpad so bare with me please and i don't own paw patrol just this story. :)

It was a fine afternoon in adventure bay and well the pups were bored and they wanted something to do then Ryder came up.

Ryder:"hey pups what are you up to."

Pups:"hey Ryder nothing at the moment plus we b-b-b-borred"

Ryder:" Hey why don't we all play truth or dare"

Pups" Yeah sure Ryder"

Ryder:" Cool i will invite Katie"

Pups:" WOO HOO and do you like Katie Ryder?"

Ryder:" why don't we all head to the lookout to wait for them and pups i do like katie and please don't tell her. "

Pups:"sure Ryder and ok."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

779K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
330K 10.9K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
141K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
128K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...