Putin x Reader

De Weird0trash

I wrote this mainly for my friend, but I enjoyed doing it anyways! It's about the reader who is Putins bestfr... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 7

2.7K 48 152
De Weird0trash

Chapter 7

(a note: the politician and big names (Except for Jaynie & Nikki whom are my closest friends) are actual people so if you wanna have a more clear picture in your head you can always google!! (: )

I arrived at the big castle like Kreml. Yesterday had been my first day as President Putins assistant and I had already gained a lot of experience. Not only about my own job but the President job itself. It was a lot of problem fixing and coming up with creative yet productive ideas. I started to understand more as to why Putin maybe stopped contacting me. He was way too busy to worry about his personal life. He even said it in an interview after he was elected that he hoped to go back to his old life after his presidency because it was such a busy job, and I understood him now.

I arrived at the president office.

''Good morning mr president''

''Morning'' Putin was sitting behind his desk as usual, focusing on getting everything organized. I smiled a bit at the view of him doing all the work I'm supposed to do. He is used to be more independent and having to rely on himself, but he didn't need to. I went over to him behind the desk. He almost didn't notice that I had walked up to him. I stood behind his chair when I leaned over to grab his hand. As I gently hugged his hand with mine he stopped completely.

''Sir you don't need to do all of this, it's my job. Let me help you'' He looked up to me with a confused expression. I gave him a soft smile as I removed my hand to get a chair. When I moved he still sat in the same position. He seemed a bit surprised by my sudden act.

As we sat together organizing todays work, there was a special kind of tension. It was like both of us were thinking of the same thing but waited for the other to bring it up. However I sensed something different from Putin. He seemed much more tired and distant, which was unusual for him. He had always been the most disciplined and alert one ever since his KGB days with my father. Something was up.

''I guess we are done now, thank you miss Y/l'' he said while rubbing his eyes.

''No problem sir''

There was still something we hadn't discussed yet, his wife. I guessed that was one of the reasons he was so exhausted. I couldn't help but to think about the many reasons behind their supposal divorce. Was it him who wanted it or her? From my view of him, it defiantly looked like it was from her side. He seemed beaten up. I got more worried for him when I noticed it more and more. It made me want to listen to him, hug him and help him through it, I just needed to ask him.

''Not to take away the focus off our work but do you feel like telling me about you and your wife? Not now of course but when you feel like it.'' I tugged my paper holder closer to me. It was risky to ask but he told me yesterday he was going to tell me so it wasn't me creeping in on his personal life. He paused a bit then turned to me.

''Maybe some other day or later tonight. I don't want tonights event to get ruined'' Suddenly I lost focus over my original thought.

''What events?'' I got confused.

''The big dinner tonight of course''

''What dinner?'' I didn't understand what he meant, it was just going to be a normal day at work, I never heard of a dinner.

''Wait didn't you get an invite through mail? Or email?'' Putin narrowed his eyes.

''No'' I felt embarrassed and my confidence fell to the bottom. I hadn't received any mail about a dinner. I always check my mail and email regularly and organized it every day.

''What that's strange you should have received it, every elite politician has received it.'' Putin seemed surprised.

''Well I guess no dinner for me'' I gave him a sad smile. I wasn't exactly too excited about a dinner with a lot of elite people anyway. I never really cared about them nor liked them. They always made sure to let you know how much poorer you are and always hide their depressing shallow lives behind a fake mask. But maybe I didn't like them because I never really fit in with them. However going to a dinner like that with Putin would make it a lot better.

''No'' Putin scoffed ''Of course you are coming. I can just say you are my date for the night'' He smiled a bit at me. I was flattered by it and started to blush. Me being President Putins date? It was too overwhelming.

''Ah I see, but why do you want me to come? Don't you wanna go with your wife'' I asked. Putin started to fiddle with his pen as he thought of an answer.

''It's good if you get to know the people who are working for me a lot better. But also it would be a lot more fun to have you around'' He smiled a little again. He didn't reply on the wife part. But I let it go this time.

''Alright, but I don't have a dress with me. Maybe I should go home and get one.'' Putin shook his head.

''No no need to, I will just get you a new one.''

''Oh no sir there is no need to, I can just get my own dress'' Before I could stop him he had already called in Mrs Ivanova.

''Mrs Ivanova could you do me a favor and take the body size of miss Y/l for a dress that needs to be done tonight?''

''Of course sir'' She nodded and went out and got a measuring tape. She measured every part of my body.

''Please Mr President it's not necessary'' I whined. I felt spoiled, which was the worst feelings I could get.

''Don't be silly.'' Putin replied

''Sir is there any requests for this dress?'' Mrs Ivanova asked.

''Yes, I want it to be tight enough to suit her body, I want the color of it to be rose red, it needs to go at least a bit above her knees.'' Putin studied me. It was almost like he had thought of this a lot, what would fit me and what look good on me.

''Oh and don't forget, it has to be done today''

''Of course Mr president, I will send the errand right away'' She nodded and left the room. I was overwhelmed, never had I been fancied like this. It was something new that I had to get used to, after all this wasn't going to be the last elite dinner I would go to.

Our first meeting was in a room that almost hadn't been touched since the Soviet days. It had white walls that had cracked at some parts with paintings on the walls of former Soviet leaders. It brought me a nostalgic feeling of home, my real home when father, mother and my big brother was alive and I was as happy as I could get. Usually these type of nostalgic feelings would make me sad and anxious, but for some reason I felt more pride this time. I was happy over being able to spend time with my family and get closer to other family friends at the time. One of them being Vladimir.

As I wondered of in my own thoughts before the meeting someone put their hand on my shoulder. I turned around. It was a former family friend named Dmitry Nikolayevich the now minister of Natural Resources of Russia. Of course he had become that kind of minister, he was such a tree hugger and the biggest sweetheart you would meet in a government like Kreml.

''Y/n! So good to see you'' He smiled and gave me a long hug. It brought me joy receiving his humble hugs again.

''Hi Dmitry! It's been so long''

''Yeah I mean look at you, all grown up'' He looked up and down at me.

''You look very beautiful as well, your father and mother used to fight over which of them you do gotten your beauty from.'' I smiled and looked down onto the floor as I got a bit red.

''Thank you minister Nikolayevich'' He cringed at what I said.

''Pfft don't fancy me with that, just call me Dmitry'' He hit my shoulder gently. Putin was sitting in front of me and Dmitry as we were standing behind him. I sensed that he was listening carefully to our conversation.

''Good morning dear friend!'' Dmitry said to Putin who turned around. They had been quite close friends together with my father. They started talking about politics and such when Dmitry turned to me.

''So you finally got the little one in the Kremlin, what's her position?''

''She is my assistant'' Putin replied

''Ahh I see, I'm not even surprised'' He smiled at both of us.

''How so?'' I asked a bit taken away by that comment.

''Well you do always run after him like little puppy as a kid, it's not a surprise you wanna do it now as well.'' both me and Putin looked at each other before we both smiled. I had to look away because my cheeks were getting red and hot.

''You are funny Dim'' Putin gave him a sarcastic smile.

''No I'm not I'm just saying how it is, like I couldn't even hold her as a little kid before she do cry and scream for your name'' He pointed his head towards Putin. We both laughed. It was fun to hear more about my childhood since no one had really done it and my memory had gotten a bit cloudy.

I was gazing over Putin the whole meeting, he seemed very exhausted and more lost than usual. I had to correct him on numbers and names at some points. It was worrying to me since I knew how important his prestige was to him. After the meeting was done I jumped closer to him and put my hand on his back.

''Are you alright sir? You seem exhausted, is there anything I can do?'' I whispered to him. He looked at me for a second before answering.

''No not right now, but thank you'' He seemed distressed before picking my hand up from his back and kissing it gently.

''Thank you for noticing'' He said, it was genuine gratitude, I noticed how vulnerable he seemed. He put my hand onto the table not letting it go. I was so taken by it that I couldn't utter a word. His big warm hand over mine made me all warm and nervous.

''Of course sir'' I whispered. He slowly left my hand and got up before it became too emotional.

''Come on Y/n, we have to leave for the next meeting''

I got up, still unsure about how he was feeling. It impressed me how good he was at hiding it. He might have been a bit distant but he kept his facade cooled down and emotionless.

The following hours of meetings went very well this time. After our small affectionate moment Putin seemed to feel a lot better and was back to his old self. It made me happy that I was able to help in a certain way. But the question about his wife was still there. It was something I couldn't stop thinking about but I knew I just needed to know. The rest of the day was just regular meetings with politicians and company owners. I was able to get to know a lot of people better and people were either skeptical over me or just overly friendly. Many of them were Putins friends so they automatically became mine as well. Many of them joked about how we were glued together because we are always seen together which is unusual for many at Kreml. Both of us shyly accepted those jokes when we knew it was true. Many asking why he chose such a young and inexperienced lady for an important position like this, in which he always defended me in.

It was now evening and the closer the hours got the more anxious I became. It was soon time to get ready for the dinner and I was already planning out the topics to talk about with the elite people. I was even practicing posture in front of every mirror I saw. It felt like I was going to meet royalty when in reality it was just a bunch of oligarchs.

''What are you doing?'' Putin asked.

''Just practicing posture for todays dinner.'' I shyly admitted. Putin scoffed.

''Oh dear, no need to waste energy on that. You will get your dress and everything soon so save those up for later.'' He rolled his eyes. He always seemed bothered when I was trying my best to look good or impress others. But in reality it wasn't just about others, it was about him too. I wanted him to feel proud about picking me for the job...and to make him like me more.

When we got to his office again there was a plastic bag that was the size of the dress that I was going to wear.

''Looks like your dress arrived in time. You should put it on right now.'' Putin said a bit excited in his tone.

''Yeah but where should I change?'' I asked.

''You can change in my office because you don't have time to go all the way to the changing room.''

''Alright'' I nodded and waited for him to leave. He stood in his position. I felt uneasy.

''Ehm... Sir I need to change by myself.'' I pressed my teeth together as I said it. I hated being demanding. Putin woke up a bit and started moving away.

''Of course, excuse me.'' he seemed embarrassed when he left.

I giggled to myself as I opened up the plastic bag. It was a satin dress that had its sleeves on the sides that was just above my elbow. I noticed how the rose red color was brighter than I thought. I guess I thought it would have been darker like wine red. It had embroidery with the same color but lighter going among the chest area with small diamonds on them. It was stunning really and it really reminded me of something. But before I could focus on memories I noticed there was shoes on the floor. They were high heal pumps with a bit of platform. The high heals had the same color as the dress.

''Oh boy'' I told myself. This wasn't going to be easy.

I put on the dress and shoes and kept my black stockings on. I looked around for a mirror but there wasn't any in the office. I heard a knocking on the door.

''Are you done yet?'' It was Putin from he other side of the door. I flipped my hair and fixed my very tight dress.

''Eh yes come in'' I yelled. Putin opened the door. His eyes landed on me and he stopped at the door step. He studied my whole body with big and baffled eyes. He seemed surprised over his own creation. He still looked cold in his facade but he seemed more shocked than anything. I tugged my hands behind my back.

''Soo what do you think sir?'' I smiled as I broke the silence. He walked towards me.

''It's...Perfect'' He waked around me to see every part of me.

''You think?'' I was flattered and happy about how taken he seemed by my look. Putin stopped in front of me, checking out me a last time before replying.

''Yes, you look incredible'' He was standing a lot closer than usual, his face being so close made me blush. I had to look away.

''Thank you sir'' I shyly said onto the floor when he grabbed my face gently to look at his. He slowly moved his thumb on my cheek as I got even more red. He looked at my lips and then my eyes. It was an intense moment, my heart was pounding and I could feel myself getting sweaty. I started to wonder what he was going to do next, it already felt very intimate.

''Vladimir I-'' I was struggling with words as I felt a butterfly like feeling inside of me. Putin leaned over a bit before stopping right before his face touching mine.

''We have to leave'' He said letting me go and picking up his suit. I was left in my position, confused and embarrassed. Of course he wasn't going to do anything more intimate than that. As I tried making sense in my own head I was still left with unfinished urges, it was like my body had prepared me for another direction. I gathered myself before leaving the office together with Putin. As we walked through the many halls there was an awkward tension between us. I wondered why I got those butterfly like feelings, why I wished more would've happened in that moment. I started to wonder if maybe I had feelings for him? As that thought in my head made my stomach twirl I had to stop myself. I couldn't possibly have feelings for him, Vladimir was my fathers best friend. He was like a stepdad to me, besides he is 30 years older than me. We couldn't possibly be a couple anyways... or could we? All of the thoughts inside my head made me so confused I had to stop because we had just arrived for the dinner. There was a big open door with dressed up people keep going in and out.

''Have you been in the dining room before? Or were you maybe little at the time?'' Putin interrupted me clearly daydreaming. I didn't notice his comment until a second later.

''Have I what? Oh no I don't think so. I don't remember it at least.'' I replied. It was a big room that fit at least five thousand people if cramped in, the walls were as usual: golden like with white marble and big paintings of historical figures. Kreml and Russia always had a big thing for remembering their greatest leaders, it was meant to inspire and praise their history.

As we walked in everyone turned our way, I was standing a bit back of Putin. I looked at all the well dressed men and their wives, that's when I noticed something. None of them wore as bright dresses as me. All of them had the same colors: black, navy blue, forest green. I stuck out the most. I felt a sudden embarrassment. As everyone greeted president Putin in a chorus they started to notice me. The women immediately looking at my dress, giving me cold looks. I looked down onto my bright red shoes. Why did I let Putin choose a dress for me? I walked up to him before anyone could get a hold of him.

''Hey president Putin, why did you choose a red dress?'' I whispered. Putin turned to me.

''Why do you ask?''

''Because it makes me not fit in'' I pressed my teeth together as I said it.

''Why do you care? You look good to me and that's all that matters'' He sounded cold when he said it almost like there was something behind those words.

''Well the women looks pissed at me'' I kept whining to him. Putin seemed done with my whining today and sighted.

''Why do you worry about impressing others so much? You look amazing in that red color, it matches with your Armenian look. Which is why I picked it.'' He replied. He sounded a bit hurt in his cold facade. I stopped a bit. I was hit with a realization. That was why he picked that color, to bring out the exotic side of my beauty because he liked it. That made me blush and I started to regret being such a brat about it.

''Sorry sir, I didn't know. I'm really grateful for that.'' I was being remorseful. But it would still make me nervous to feel everyones looks on me. As we entered the room further people around us started to flock around Putin, he was the star of the night after all. I was shyly standing behind him. I wasn't really a social person, at least when there wasn't anyone to talk with. I started to look around, I wasn't listening to the buttery talk between Putin and the other rich oligarchs ( for anyone who doesn't know what that is here is a quick google search for ya: Oligarchy, government by the few, especially despotic power exercised by a small and privileged group for corrupt or selfish purposes. Oligarchies in which members of the ruling group are wealthy or exercise their power through their wealth are known as plutocracies.)

As I looked around for other people that I may already know Putin put his arm on my shoulder.

''So this is my new employee. Her name is Y/n Y/y who's the daughter of the KGB agent Y/l and works as my assistant now'' He smiled at me. I walked forward to face all of the people. They seemed surprised and skeptical but gave me a forced smile.

''Good evening.'' I uttered out with my hands tugged. The crowd laughed a hello back. The women of the men gave me dead looks. It made me crumble a bit.

''She is a quiet little mouse isn't she'' a man joked. They started to giggle. My heart started to pound. I became embarrassed.

''A worker at an elite dinner. Sounds like a comedy in itself'' A woman said, everyone started laughing. I tried smiling along but it was hard. They weren't laughing with me they were laughing at me. I started to question everything, why was I even here? I don't belong here. Never had I felt this different from other people. Everyone was laughing and cracking joke, but Putin wasn't. He was quiet and had his eyes on me. I got worried he might feel bad, but I didn't wanna ruin it for him. I gave him a forced smirk, he didn't seem pleased.

''Well actually...'' Putin interrupted the laughter. Everyone became quiet at seconds.

''She is one of the best workers I could've ever chosen. She organizes my whole day and oh boy does she make it hundred times easier for me. I do say everyone in Kreml needs someone like Y/n. Which makes her elite, in my eyes'' Putin turned to me and smirked a bit. I smiled back. The crowd nodded and started to chat with each other.

''Maybe I should get a young assistant?'' a man joked. His wife hit his arm.

''Sasha!''

A lot of ''me too'' was heard by the crowd, but only from the men of course. I was more relaxed than flattered. Putin truly saved me, and his words felt genuine. I felt like hugging him and kissing him but I had to hold back. I instead whispered a ''thank you'' and he nodded back. One of the ladies approached us. She greeted both of us and started to chit chat with Putin before turning to me, her smile fading away. She was quite old, maybe 50 or more and still all dolled up. Someone else came by and took Putins attention but he was still next to me.

''So here's the star girl everyone has been talking about.'' She smirked. Her comment not sounding positive made me anxious.

''People talk about me?'' I asked worried. She chuckled.

''Ah if only you knew.'' She rolled her eyes ''I don't know if you are doing it on purpose or something but it's kind of distasteful'' She blared at me. I got fired up.

''Wait what I- I never asked for attention'' I was shaking in my voice a bit, I felt incredibly misunderstood. Did people really think I wanted attention and praise? I didn't even know what I did to make it seem like that. Putin had noticed my higher pitch and turned to listen to our conversation.

''Pfft speak for yourself, that reddish dress says something else. It's not like you chose an unusual color just to stand in the spotlight. Everyone said that as soon as you walked in'' She blared at me again. Before I could respond Putin took over the conversation.

''Actually I chose that dress, so you can tell them that I am the one to get cred.'' He said calmly. I looked at him and then at the lady. Her eyes got big and her mouth was wide open from the surprise.

''Oh dear I had no idea!'' Suddenly she had a big smile on her face. She started nervously laughing. ''I mean of course we were talking about it, it's absolutely stunning!'' some women gathered with her.

''Did you hear that ladies, president Putin picked out that dress'' They all started to compliment me and force out a friendly facade. All I did was to nod and give them fake smiles back.

I went away to get a drink. As I picked up the champagne glass I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around.

''Y/n!'' it was Jaynie.

''Oh god hi Jaynie, are you here?'' I was surprised by her being at an elite dinner. But it was a happy surprise. Before she answered Maxim appeared.

''Well well well look at who has made it yet again'' He said sarcastically. I scoffed.

''Oh hi Maxim, happy to see you too''

''Maxim invited me'' Jaynie replied to my question.

''Ahh I see, so you guys know each?''

''I mean...'' both of them turned their heads.

''What? Were you two dating or something?'' Both of them lit up.

''No no no, I helped him hook up with a chick working with me. Long story short she wasn't interested'' She wheezed. Maxim didn't look amused.

''Oh quit it Jayn, she was into me! She just wasn't ready I guess''

''Mhhm yeah sure buddy'' Jayn tapped his shoulder. We laughed together. I felt so much calmer with them both, they were just like any other people in Russia. Even if Maxim was an oligarch himself he never really gave off that vibe. He wasn't a snob about it.

''But damn girl look at you, all dolled up with your reddish sexy dress! Love the colors'' Jaynie turned me around to check out my dress.

''Pfft look at you Jaynie! You look like a Disney princess in these flowery dresses. Where do you get those?''

''Thank you love, my grandma sends them from Holland'' Jaynie smirked shyly.

As we stood there talking some other friends to Maxim came by to say hi, mostly oligarchs that were on Maxims level. Suddenly someone put their arm around me and I quickly tried getting out to see who it was, it was Miller. A small panic went through me.

''Hello miss Y/l'' he smirked at me. I quickly backed off.

''Oh hi mr Miller''

''Well look at you! You almost look like a princess in that dress, which suits your beauty just perfect. You look so exotic, I like exotic women because they are so passionate about everything, even in bed'' He winked at me. I almost wanted to throw up. His comments had no effect on me, they were actually doing the opposite.

''Thanks'' I sipped my drink to look around to see if anyone could save me.

''I don't usually go to dinners like this since I have so much work to do, but as soon as I heard that you were going to be here I just couldn't resist!'' He laughed. I got a really bad feeling inside of me. It was very uncomfortable and border line creepy. I couldn't understand how this man got almost all the women he wanted, it was either because of his money or the women were just desperate. I started to back off even more.

''Haha alright you didn't need to'' I chuckled nervously.

''Don't say that darling, I do anything to just get a little glimp of you'' He said. It was getting annoying and I felt like punching him, Putin came up to us.

''Hey Alex you aren't flirting with my date are you?'' He jokingly said. I quickly grabbed Putins arm as a gesture that I belonged to him. I could breathe out as Putin had just saved me. Miller chuckled.

''Oh dear she is your date, of course'' He looked down onto his glass ''Lucky'' He looked at Putin again and gave him a vile smile. Putin didn't take notice to his disappointment and continued chatting.

The dinner was ready and Putin had told them beforehand to put an extra chair for me next to his. The dishes were very polished and niche. I almost felt bad for eating it. As the dinner was going by all of us got more and more tipsy. There was different types of wine, vodkas and whiskies. I tried drinking as much as everyone else but not as much. Some people at the table was drinking it as if it was water. I couldn't cross that line. Putin on the other hand was way more careful, he didn't drink as much and tried keeping his professional facade. Probably to not do anything embarrassing and ruin his image. He spoke to everyone around him but still kept an extra eye on me. I had started to see less clearly and felt myself moving around way more than I should. I liked drinking, it made everyone relax and more sociable. However I liked drinking with my friends and not with rich strangers. I tried holding myself as prude and sophisticated as possible to not embarrass myself.

I had been sitting down for a while so I started stretching my legs when it touched Putins.

''Oi, sorry sir'' I smiled at him. He looked soft.

''No it's okey, you can keep your leg there'' He was supporting his head with his hand and watching me with joy being giggly.

''Oh alright, siiir'' I giggled and put my leg next to his and started to massage it a bit. I could feel how I started to speak before I could think of the words. I turned a bit to the side of my chair to better face Putin. He looked like he was holding in a laughter after I had struggled to move.

''What?'' I asked him.

''Nothing, you are just very cute when you are clumsy and messy.'' He looked softer than ever. I giggled at his words. Putin watched me as I laughed, when I stopped he picked up my cheek with his big hand.

''Your cheeks are all red, like a tomato'' He said. I wheezed and burst out laughing. The people at the table turned to look at me but continued with their conversations. I wasn't used to someone like president Putin making a comment like that, it was amazing. Putin scoffed a bit.

''Too much whisky'' He held his laughter. Both of us paused looking at each other, he had such a pretty and manly face. I hadn't thought much about it until now. Without thinking I started to stroke his face, fiddle with his hair. Everything was like a fever dream. God I just wanted to get my hands full of Vladimirs face and feel his body and everything. Putin was watching me as I started to feel his throat with my hand and he didn't wanna stop me, but he knew he had to. He gently grabbed my hands and held them. He was looking intensely at me as if he realized something and had to stop me. His now more serious face expression made me giggle.

''Haha did I scare you? Sorry I couldn't help it. I have always thought you were handsome, ever since I was a kid'' I gave him a smirk. He softened up and looked down as he blushed a bit.

''Did you think I was pretty?'' I asked. Putins grip of my hands got tighter.

''Always have'' He smiled a bit before letting go off my hands. He kept his hand on my armrest, his shoulder almost covering mine. I slowly put my head against his shoulder. He put his hand gently on my cheek, it felt like he enjoyed having me leaning onto him. My view was blurry and I could feel how the alcohol started to leave my brain and wanted to get out. I got up to go to the bathroom, as I could hardly walk straight I felt a bit more aware of myself. As I had visited the bathroom my loving and affectionate drunken side had left me into a more grumpy side. It meant that the fun part was over and I was slowly but surly sobering up. But I still felt very much gone. When I got back everyone had gone up to socialize a bit more around the room. I felt like crap, I didn't like this part where I get half drunk half sober. That's when I get cranky and moody. I picked up another glass of red wine as Jaynie joined me which made me feel better.

We were having a good evening with drinking, laughing and joking around. It was clear we were letting loose more than the other guests. When Jaynie suddenly elbowed me.

''Hey look at the president'' She pointed her head towards Putin who was surrounded by women. He was kissing their hands as he greeted them.

''What the-'' It felt like someone just kicked my stomach in, I felt cold sweat all over my face and body. I hated the view of other women getting that kind of treatment, besides them getting the chance to be all touchy and flirty with him. Jaynie studied my face expression as I kept my eyes on Putin. She noticed my small anger and frustration.

''Jealous?'' She carefully asked. I turned to her. I wanted to say no but it would clearly be a lie and Jaynie seemed to know that.

''A little'' I sipped my wine. ''I'm his date and yet he doesn't treat me like that in front of everyone'' I sounded cold in my tone. I couldn't make eye contact with Jaynie because I was ashamed of myself. I was never the jealous type, my father used to always taught me that I should never sink to a level of hating others because they have it better than me. Yet here I was, thinking about ways of cutting their throats open.

''Ugh don't worry Y/n, he is just being polite to their buttery talk. I think President Putin is smart enough to understand they are just out for a higher status and nothing else. Besides, he knows how desperate these women are, they will grab onto any rich guy they see.''

Jaynies words calmed me down but that didn't stop me from hating what was happening. Especially in my drunken stage, I couldn't control it. Those women were clinging onto him, hugging him, being flirty. Those women were fairly drunk too, but not Putin or at least that was how it looked like. He shouldn't let it happen. The thoughts made me more and more frustrated. Putin looked around until he stopped at me. He gave me a small smile, I always melted a bit away when he smiled since it is unusual for him. But this time I didn't feel those feelings. I gave him a cold eye and then rolled my eyes towards the women. His smile went away.

''Come on Jaynie let's find Maxim and his friends and do sumthing fuun'' I was struggling with my words as I drank more of mine wine.

''Why dude?'' Jaynie replied.

''I don't know let's just do something fun okey?'' I took her hand and headed towards Maxim and his group of men. Jaynie and I quickly adapted into their group who were to drunk to even notice. Pretty quickly we became the center of attention, men being around us making us laugh and feel like stars. We were too intoxicated to even care or know who these people were. I hadn't noticed how Putin was blaring at us, especially at me. He tried getting my attention but failed so he went over to us instead. He tapped my shoulder.

''Y/n'' he tiredly said. I turned around with a bothered blare.

''Yes?''

''Can you come with me for a little while?''

''Why?'' I narrowed my eyebrows.

''Because I need to talk to you.'' He seemed serious so I followed him a bit away from the group. I didn't feel any fear anymore, only contempt. I was mostly irritated from the incident with those ladies.

''What the hell are you doing?''He whispered.

''What do you mean?''

''Playing around like that with different men, do you have any idea of the view people will have of you?'' He seemed deeply angry with me, almost like a father lecturing his teenage daughter. But his anger didn't frighten me.

''Pfft I have a right to do whatever I want with any man sir.'' Putin backed off a bit to process what I had just said. Before he could respond back I interrupted him.

''Like It's not like you were fooling around with those fake ass women or anything. Did you see me complain? No? I am your date but you don't treat me like one. You seem more interested in those rich women than me. Like you make me feel special one second and then it's like I don't even exist, when will you stop playing with my emotions like that?'' I was deeply hurt by it, deeper than I had thought. As I had gotten the chance to lay all of those words out it made it clear to me how frustrated and anxious I had been on the inside. It was stressful to always having to switch emotions and switch behavior because the structure of our relation kept changing.

''Well when I said date I didn't mean it like that'' He responded cold. My heart shattered at the words. It felt like a slap in the face, it felt like he didn't even listen to my rant. I had lost my words, I didn't know how to respond to it. Putin continued.

''Besides I change because I know what we are doing is wrong, it has to do with my wife.'' Putin looked down when he mentioned her. Suddenly felt more ease and relived to know he was aware. But I was still fired up.

''I think it's time you tell me about her, Mr president.'' I crossed my arms as I drilled my eyes into his.

''No Y/n, it's better if we take it some other day when -'' I interrupted him.

''No president Putin, this is a good time for you to tell me about your current marriage. You said you were going to tell me.'' I looked dead serious into his eyes. I had waited for this for too long now. He noticed that there was no backing out of it. He sighted.

''Okey I guess I owe you that. But let's just find some other place to talk so no one will interrupt.'' I nodded as we left the big room of people. Finally I would know the truth, that could possibly change everything. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

12.3K 281 15
{{So my friend traumatized me so much with Rusame stuff that i actually got back into the fandom and made a whole story plot in my english book, im n...
28 0 6
(An Ao3 story) The two enemy leaders wake up in an unfamiliar place, but they are not alone in this since their kidnapper decided to give them compan...
215 17 12
A Street Rat in the Russian Empire Capital, Petrograd. Y/N couldn't have had it worst. That was until that day, Y/N was let into the Winter Palace by...
241K 7.5K 20
Imagine being Tony Stark's adoptive daughter no one knows about because you're studying abroad. One day you come home without saying a word and all t...