Five Boys, One Girl

By lovingbooksince1234

There are five. Five Bryant boys. Fighters, bad boys, players. Or is there more to them than meets the eye? B... More

Chapter 1 - The Bryant Brothers
Chapter 2 - Do I want to know?
Chapter 4 - Who said chivalry was dead?
Chapter 5 - Looking like his Daddy
Chapter 6 - Judgemental much?
Chapter 7 - One more chance
Chapter 8 - He's back
Chapter 9 - Nicely done brother
Chapter 10 - Maybe he needs some more pants?
Chapter 11 - I love them, wait what?
Chapter 12 - You know she's lying?
Chapter 13 - The supermarket
Chapter 14 - Saved by the bell
Chapter 15 - It's JUST a date
Chapter 16 - He's whipped
Chapter 17 - She's in trouble
Chapter 18 - I owe you an explanation
Chapter 19 - A very angry Rosie
Chapter 20 - A new home

Chapter 3 - Meeting the Queen of the Barbies

26K 787 160
By lovingbooksince1234

Chapter 3

Allie POV

This happens in all of the other classes. Well not the confrontation with the teacher obviously, but we sit in the same formation all morning and I have to admit the boys are pretty awesome. They are smart but also funny. I like them and they kind of remind me of my brother. I stop that thought straight away. No, I don’t want to start thinking like that. The bell rings for lunch and I nearly groan in relief. I didn’t have time for breakfast this morning so I am starving. We grab out stuff and start to walk to the cafeteria when I hear a very familiar sound. The sound of high heels and annoyed giggles. Oh hell, I would rather face the Bryant boys angry any day then have to face Britney and her minions. I sigh and all of the boys give me odd looks. I look up and see Britney and two of her friends walking determinedly towards us.

‘Missile incoming.’ I mutter and all the boys look at me and then the blonde bimbo approaching. They shuffle and then I realise I am surrounded by Bryant boys. The twins are directly behind me, Will stands on my right side and Jason on my left. We stop and Britney comes to a stop in front of us.

‘Hey.’ She says with a flirty smile which she sends at all the boys while sticking her boobs out. When her gaze lands on me it turns icy and she looks pissed but it quickly passes and the fake smile returns.

‘I’m Britney, and you must be Will, Jason and Hunter and Hayden, you must be the twins.’

‘No shit Sherlock. They’re identical; of course they are the twins.’ I mutter, only loud enough for the boys to hear and if the guffaws are anything to go by they found it quite amusing.

‘Yes we are.’ Comes Hunter’s voice from behind me and his face gives nothing away. Silence falls.

‘So, you’re new right?’ Britney tries again,

‘Have you seen them here before?’ I say sarcastically before I can stop myself, Britney glares at me,

‘Sorry? I don’t remember asking you.’

‘You’re forgiven.’ I reply and she looks confused for a moment,

‘Wait what?’

‘Forget it.’ I say with a smile while the boys snicker. She rolls her eyes and turns back to them.

‘Do you need someone to show you around?’ She asks obviously expecting them to jump at the chance.

‘No, we are okay thanks. Allie here is a great guide.’ Hunter says from behind me and I smirk. Britney growls and my eyes widen.

‘Wow, someone is on their period.’ Damn, I need to buy a filter for my mouth.

‘The hell did you just say to me?’ She steps towards me but all the boys suddenly straighten up and Will steps forwards slightly, his body angled in front of mine. Britney looks scared for a moment at the four huge guys who are all now glaring at her. She steps back and they relax again. I can’t help but smile, suddenly my stomach rumbles loudly and I can’t help the blush this time.

‘Well, it was…. interesting…. talking to you Britney but Allie is hungry so we are going to go.’ Jason says from beside me and the girl herself glares at me, as if I could control my stomach. We start to walk away and she calls after us.

‘See you boys around.’ I notice the extra emphasis she puts on boys and I roll my eyes.

‘I hope not.’ Hayden says from behind me.

When we finally reach the cafeteria, Rosie is pacing back and forth outside.

‘Thank god, where did you guys go?’

‘We ran into some traffic.’ I say sarcastically, ‘Aka, we got stopped by Barbie and her minions.’ Rosie rolls her eyes,

‘Took her that long to approach them?’ She gestures her head at the boys and I nod.

‘I know right, she took her time. I think she was in the bathroom practicing what she was going to say and how she was going to stick her boobs out without making it obvious. Didn’t go her way.’ I say and Rosie laughs,

‘I can imagine.’

‘Hold up. You’re talking about the blonde bimbo, Britney or whatever her name was that held us up in the hallway?’ Will asks with a confused look and I nod,

‘Yeah, we call her Barbie. I’m sure you can figure out why.’ The boys all chuckle.

‘You don’t like her then?’ Hunter asks Rosie and I and we give him the dirtiest look we can muster.

‘Hell no.’ we say at the same time and then laugh and high five each other. The boys look on with amused faces.

‘She’s a mega bitch if you didn’t figure and you are fresh meat. She won’t stop throwing herself at you.’

‘We aren’t interested. Why is she a bitch?’

‘She likes to spread rumours and call people names. You know the normal stuff that a psychopathic blonde bitch does.’ I say and shrug. She used to pick on me quite a lot but she seems to have moved on. I guess I just put myself on her radar again.

‘She used to do that to you?’ Will asks and I shrug.

‘It’s a part of high school right?’ I don’t tell them how much some of what she said used to hurt. Especially as she knows about my family. Her dad was the lawyer in charge of the case and I guess she looked at the files once. I suddenly hear growls and all of the boys look pissed off.

‘Now I am definitely not going near her again, I might even forget she is a girl if she comes and speaks to me again.’ I stare in surprise at Hayden and then the rest of the boys who are all nodding in agreement.

‘Why would you do that? She is hot and easy? You must be interested.’

‘She may be hot sweetheart and the thought may have briefly crossed our mind but when she was rude to you earlier that thought quickly disappeared and after hearing what she has done to you? She’s lucky she was born a girl.’ I am silent as I stare at these guys who would give up a quick lay because she hurt my feelings.

‘You’re our friend Allie. No one hurts our friends.’ Hunter says softly and I smile slightly at him.

‘Great, well your friend is hungry so can we get some food?’ The tension breaks and the rest of lunch goes smoothly.

Will POV

We are walking to our first lesson after lunch. The girls are hilarious, telling us stories about the school, telling us about which teachers are cool and which aren’t. We reach our class and sit in the same formation as this morning except Rosie now sits in front of Allie and then turns around in her chair and continues to talk to her. The door opens and a blonde walks in, it takes me a moment to realise it is the chick from this morning. Britney. When she was being rude to Allie it annoyed me but when Allie said about the verbal bullying I was furious. She shrugged it off but I could tell how much it hurt. She heads over and smiles sweetly at us.

‘Hey guys, Allie, Rosie.’ She nods at us in turn and I narrow my eyes. She is being deceptively sweet.

‘I want to apologise for my behaviour in the halls this morning. I shouldn’t have been rude. I think it’s good that Allie has such good friends.’ We are all staring at her in shock but I can also see the fast approaching train wreck, something is about to happen and I am helpless to stop it.

‘Honestly, I wish I had friends like you. You’re really brotherly to her.’ I see Rosie go unbelievably still and when I glance at Allie her face is ashen and she isn’t even breathing.

‘I think she really needs the protection and care, especially after Danny.’ Allie stands up and her chair goes flying backwards, she is shaking and everyone has gone silent. Her face is furious and even Britney takes a step back.

‘Don’t you ever say his name. You know absolutely nothing so don’t pretend you do. Stay the hell away from me you little bitch.’ Her voice is crackling with anger and the boys and I stare at her, I never knew she was such a little spitfire. Who is Danny though? Suddenly Allie crumbles and with a sob she runs out of the room. Rosie stands up and walking past Britney she shoulder barges her.

‘You’re a real piece of work, we know you know what happened and you still feel nothing for her. How would you feel if it was you?’ Something flickers in Britney’s eyes,

‘It was a joke jeez.’

‘Yeah? Well no one is laughing.’ Rosie slams the door shut behind her and Britney turns to us.

‘Good, now that they have gone. Are you sure that I can’t do anything for you?’ My brother’s and I are silent and finally Jason speaks.

‘Yes you can.’

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Siblings By Hjc0703

Teen Fiction

559K 15.5K 54
[Completed] There's three of us. Triplets. We all have each other's backs. There's me, Maeve. The one with red eyes. People call me a murder. S...
62.9K 1.4K 38
Amber had been trying to run away most of her life. When she finally succeeded, she found the place she would call home in her heart. Four boys- two...
368K 9.2K 35
When Braeden loses her entire family to a terrible accident, she gets put into the foster-care system. Her foster family turns out to be the bad boy...
477K 9.1K 51
She made a promise. One that she didn't realize would be so hard to keep. ...