The Pack Slut's Rejected [wat...

By spicemeup

*This is written by a 14/15 year old. You have been warned* Allysa. Also known As the 'Pack Slut'. Having gro... More

The Pack Slut's Rejected
i.
P r o l o g u e : C h a p t e r [ 1 ]
C h a p t e r [ 2 ]
C h a p t e r [ 3 ]
C h a p t e r [ 4 ]
C h a p t e r [ 5 ]
C h a p t e r [ 6 ]
C h a p t e r [ 7 ]
C h a p t e r [ 8 ]
C h a p t e r [ 9 ]
C h a p t e r [ 1 0 ]
A u t h o r s N o t e
C h a p t e r [ 1 1 ]
C h a p t e r [ 1 2 ]
C h a p t e r [ 1 3 ]
C h a p t e r [ 1 4 ]
C h a p t e r [ 1 5 ]
C h a p t e r [ 1 6 ]
Q & A & Explanations
C h a p t e r [ 1 8 ]
C h a p t e r [ 1 9 ]
C h a p t e r [ 2 0 ]
C h a p t e r [ 2 1 ]
Sorry!
C h a p t e r [ 2 2 ]
C h a p t e r [ 2 3 ]
C h a p t e r [ 2 4 ]
C h a p t e r [ 2 5 ]
C h a p t e r [ 2 6 ]
C h a p t e r [ 2 7 & 2 8 ]
C h a p t e r [ 2 9 ]
It's not over!
C h a p t e r [ 3 0 ]

C h a p t e r [ 1 7 ]

39.3K 1.5K 666
By spicemeup

Next chapter will be a question and answers chapter because after this the plot starts developing a bit more.

Post your questions in the comments or PM me. [Type RA before your comment if you need an answer back]

Enjoy!

Disclaimer : One scene influenced by The Clique and quote by Winston Churchill.

Chapter [17]:

Unedited

Ryder Black

         “I’m so sorry for you Ryder. You deserve better.” Beth sympathetically patted me on my back.

         No Allysa did.

         “Hey man, it will be alright. Plenty of fish in the sea.” Derek tried to pat my back as well.

         I snapped. I snarled at him and shoved him. He was the one who sneaked up behind me in the first place.

         “Have you, ever thought for one second that I regret it? I regret everything. “ I yelled, my shoulders shaking, my fists clenched.

         “Did she try manipulating you? Honey don’t worry- “

         “One more word against your Luna and you’re out of the pack.”

         Mutters were heard, me calling Allysa their Luna was a turning point. Allysa was finally above them.

         Her rightful place.

         Beth’s pale face and hands seemed to be quivering in fear as she acknowledged this. However I didn’t care. I had finally seen the light.

         Ryder Black I’m your mate and I’m willing to change for you.

         And I was going to get her back.

         Because I understood what she was saying now. She was willing to change for me and I had changed for her.

Allysa Clark

         As far as I knew everyone in my pack was training. Except for me.

         I had spent the last one hour in the washroom crying and listening to songs.

         Taylor Swift to be precise. That woman was a goddess.

         Fix my heart and put on my makeup. Another mess I did not plan.

         After listening to that particular song at least a thousand times, I literally felt I was fixing my heart. And for the first time I felt, I’ll be alright without Ryder.

         “Go and play with your Barbie dolls!”

         I snapped out of my reverie and looked at the scene before me. A little girl with dark hair, tears streaming down her face was currently running away from a group of boys.

         “Whoa, whoa. Slow down there!” She stopped and looked at me, rubbing her eyes furiously. I instantly recognized her, she was Ryder’s niece. Her parents had died in a rogue attack a few years ago and she was practically another daughter to their family.

         Wait since I was Ryder’s mate, wasn’t she technically my niece? Now I had to help her.

         “Hey Jade. Why are you crying sweety?” Recognition flitted in her eyes as she took me in and she stepped away from me. “Eww! It’s you! Mommy and Daddy used to hate you!”

         I stepped back. I had forgotten how ostracized I really was in that pack.

         I said stiffly, “I was going to help you.” My voice sounded cold, hurt. She softened her eyes, realizing what she said. “I’m sorry. I don’t know you. I might like you.” She stuck out her hand. “Friends?”

         I shook it.

         She the frowned, “I hate boys. They are my enemies. They pull my hair and don’t let me play with them. So today I hit him and he hit me harder and I got a bruise on my head because I told them that even girls are fun.”

         “You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your lifetime.” I told her, recalling what my mum used to quote when I was a kid.

         “Huh?”

         I blushed. I forgot I was talking to an eight year old.

         “Sometimes, in life, you just have to walk away from people who hurt you.” I told her softly and hesitantly reached for a hug. Jade returned it but was still pretty cautious.

         “Hey Jade.” Oh no.

         “Uncle Ryder!”

         “Kiddo why don’t you let me talk to Allysa for a bit?” I let go off her reluctantly. I did not want to talk to him at all. Jade nodded her head and closed her ears.

         Who was she kidding? We all knew she was listening in.

         “What?” I asked dryly.

         “Allysa, look at me.”

         “No Black, I won’t.”

         “Black?”

         “Black.” I confirmed. He looked tired, and pained when I said that.

         “I want you to know I had never intended for the rest of the pack to hear I rejected-“ I cut him off. “I don’t really care it’s whatever.” He nodded. I started saying I don’t care so many times that I had started to believe it.

         The silence after that was suddenly very awkward. Ryder cleared his throat and muttered, “I heard what you said to Jade. After her mother– basically she needs someone like you.”

         I stayed silent.

         His eyes then met mine and I could tell you every shade of green in his eye at that moment. He paused and inhaled.

         “And so do I.”

        -

         I could have ran back to him. I could have kissed him.

         But in that moment all I did was nod and turn away, walking away from him. I caught Jade’s eye and then held up my head higher as I walked.

         After all I was teaching my kind of niece a lesson, I was teaching her to walk away from people who hurt you.

How was this chapter?

I’m kind of on Ryder’s side again. I mean the reason for rejection might have been valid at that time. Who’s with me?!!

Post your questions.

SHARE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

VOTE

Till later,

Charlotte.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 584 26
-- COMPLETED -- *** "You're the first ever future human Luna, love. I don't know whether my pack will accept you." *** Radiance Collins was not a...
205K 4.5K 29
I wrote this when I was younger. It's when I first started writing mature scenes so it's a tad cringy and super rushed. Just to warn you. In Ivory J...
435K 6.8K 25
Book #2, Choices series. Not a stand alone unless you want to skip any "plot points." *** "Please hurry..." Polly begged. "Don't be greedy," Michael...
147K 7.5K 20
This is a sequel to my mates secret life. Xander knows something is wrong. The return of the dead daughter that his parents had always thought was d...