IDK You Yet

Od minnies_bangz

RE-EDITING!! ⚠️⚠️ Y/n and Sana have been best friends since middle school. Now in high school, the two live i... Více

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
HAPPY 15TH ANNIVERSARY JIHYO!
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40

38

2.5K 98 68
Od minnies_bangz

Y/n's POV.

I woke up the next morning with Sana still laying on me. I shook her awake.

Sana: "Hm?"
Y/n: "I need to go to the bathroom."
Sana: "Oh, sorry."

She got off me and I went to the bathroom. I came back and sat on the bed.

Sana: "How's your wound?"
Y/n: "It's feeling better. The guy's aim was horrible so, I'll be living."
Sana: "You always get hurt trying to protect us."
Y/n: "That's the whole point."
Sana: "Right."
There was a long pause.

Sana: "What are we?"
Y/n: "What do you think we are?"
Sana: "Dating?"
Y/n: *chuckles* "Is that a question? Because I think, we're the cutest couple."

He cheeks flushed red and she was star struck.
Sana: "R-Really?"
Y/n: "Mhm, you're the cutest."
Sana: "Y-Yah, this isn't the time to be flirting!"
Y/n: "But you love it!"
Sana: "You're right!"

I laughed and pulled her closer. The door opened, it was Itzy and MAMAMOO.

Yuna: "Unnie!"
Sana got off me and let the girls hug me.
Yeji: "Sana unnie, can we talk?"
Sana: "Uh, sure."

The two stepped out to talk as I was catching up with Itzy and MAMAMOO.

A few moments later, Yeji came back in but where was Sana?
Y/n: "Where did Sana go?"
Yeji: "She went to go get something to eat, she'll be back in a bit."
Y/n: "Oh."
Lia: "The good thing is, you get to be discharged today!"
Y/n: "Isn't that a little too early?"
Hyejin: "You've been out for three days already and woke up yesterday."
Y/n: "T-Three days?"
Wheein: "Yeah, social media is going crazy about you."
Y/n: "Well, shit."

We talked for hours until a doctor came and dismissed me. I changed to other clothes Chaeryoung brought for me. But Sana wasn't back yet.
I gave MAMAMOO a really tight hug before leaving with Itzy. Where was Sana though?

We got back to the dorm and I tried calling her. It went straight to voicemail. I tried texting her, but it was just left on delivered. I shook the feeling off and thought maybe something urgent came up. I ignored my phone for the rest of the night.

The next day I checked my phone and she still hasn't read it. What the fuck? What did Yeji do this time?

I stomped to her room.

Yeji: "Uh-
Y/n: "What the hell did you say to Sana yesterday?"
Yeji: "Nothing-
Y/n: "Stop lying to me!"
Yeji: *sighs* "I told her to stay away from you. Even Pd-nim is talking to her today. She'll be leaving soon."

I grabbed my jacket and keys and then left without another word. I heard Yeji and them chase after me but I still drove off.

I got to the building and ran up to uncle's office. That's right when Sana came out too with a gloomy expression and was looking down. I pulled her into a hug.

Y/n: "Why aren't you responding to me?"
Sana: "Y-Y/n."
She got off me.
Sana: "S-Sorry."
Y/n: "What did Yeji say to you?"

Then, uncle came out from his office, Itzy showed up, and Twice came back from practicing.

JYP: "What's going on here? Didn't I tell you to stop meeting her?"
Yeji: "Come on Y/n."
She tried pulling my hand but I pulled away.

Y/n: "No, I want to spend today with Sana."
JYP: "You can't, she has to go to Japan-
Y/n: "Why? Why aren't you letting us be together?"
Yeji: "Because she's the reason you're like this! She's the reason why you lost your memories!"
Y/n: "Who's decision was it to keep us separated!?"
JYP: "It was mine! In order to keep you safe so you don't die!"
Y/n: "Don't you see!? You're making decisions for me that I don't even approve of! Should I make decisions for you uncle!? Let's see, stop overworking your girl groups and start focusing more on your boy groups! GOT7 doesn't even get comebacks as often as Twice!"
JYP: "Don't you remember why all of this even happened!?"
Y/n: "I do remember!"

Gasps were heard from them.

Y/n: "I do remember why all of this happened! But that doesn't give you a fucking reason to control who and who I can't be with! This is my life, let me live my life and you live yours."
Yeji: "Are you that dumb! You're gonna let her break you again!?"
Y/n: "I honestly don't care anymore. I'd rather let her break me then let you control my life."

Then, it hit me.

Y/n: "Is this what you did the first time I hit my head? Was that why Sana didn't know the first time? Is that why it took me four fucking months to remember someone I loved? Answer me!"
They all flinched but I couldn't care less.
Yeji: "Y-Yeah, I did."
Y/n: *scoffs* "You two are unbelievable. Leave us the hell alone."

I grabbed Sana's hand and walked out. We got in the car and I drove to a park. I pulled over and looked at her.

Y/n: "You okay?"
Sana: "Are you? I made you turn on your best friends."
Y/n: "Yeah I'm good."

She then sat on my lap with her legs extending out to the passenger side.

Sana: "I'm tired."
Y/n: "Me too. Let's go sleep yeah?"

She stayed on my lap while I drove home. It wasn't that far anyways.

I carried Sana into my apartment because she was being a big baby.

Sana: "I'll get us snacks okay?"
I nodded and turned on a movie. But my mind, was somewhere else.

Sana's POV.

I came back with a bowl of popcorn and two bottles of beer. That's when I saw Y/n thinking about something. I put the snacks down on the ottoman and sat next to her while wrapping my arms around her. That seemed to shake her out of her thoughts.

Y/n: "Oh, you're back."
Sana: "Yeah, but are you? You can tell me what's on your mind."
Y/n: "I don't know, how can they just make a choice like that without me? How could they just separate two people who love each other so much?"
Sana: "But they're right. I hurt you the first time."
Y/n: "I don't care about that anymore. I care about now. I clearly remember everything, so don't blame yourself. I liked you in high school and didn't have the balls to confess. But the second you had your eyes on someone else, I lost it."
Sana: "But I shouldn't have dated Chan anyways. I mean there were real feelings at first, but once I saw you and Yeji, I also lost it."

She laughed softly.

Y/n: "I guess we like to make each other hurt huh?"
Sana: "Oh, shut up."

Y/n: *laughs* "But what if the media finds out about us?"
Sana: *sighs* "I don't care, let them find out. If they can't accept us, then fuck them. We know we love each other, that's all that matters."

I kissed the top of her head.

Y/n: "Shouldn't I be the one reassuring you?"
Sana: "Yeah, but roles have changed."
She slapped my arm.
Sana: "YAH!"

okay, so first of all I want to say, get well soon Jeongyeon! if u don't know, Jeongyeon won't be promoting with them for this comeback because of her mental health. it's okay Jeongie! take ur time! we'll wait!

also like just look at these teasers bro! these are only the teasers and i'm SCREAMING!!!

HAPPY 5th ANNIVERSARY TWICE! YALL DESERVE THE WHOLE WORLD YOU GUYS ARE SO PRECIOUS! YALL ACCOMPLISHED SO MUCH ALREADY! I LUV U! 💜❤️💖

✌️

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

20.6K 256 15
Twice x Male Y/N (18+) (Sequel to My Only One) Y/N comes across a injured girl and helps her along the way, little did he know, it was someone he's b...
44.1K 2.1K 36
Summary: Y/n somehow become the villainess in her own bestfriend love story and some event lead her to her death But universe has some other plan f...
122K 6.5K 90
When a medical student accidentally recorded a woman dancing in her balcony wearing only towel while doing her summer job. Will the two become enemie...
21.2K 683 10
~Where's Your Manager?~ •Warning• Female Reader x Sana Sorry dudes ;D