Inazuma eleven go x reader "M...

By Sensei__Chan

⚠️English isn't my main language! Be warned of bad grammar! I also noticed I misspelled sometimes TSURUGI nam... More

Path
Tenma
Eleven
Past
Routine
Friend
Analyze
Eito Academy Against Raimon
Endou
Holy Road
Rebellion
Destruction
Fight
Keshin
United
Descision
Discovery
Reveal
"awesome"
Training
Kaiou
Match
Fever
Troublemaker
Gassan Kunimitsu
New Member And Ennemies
Hakuren
Danger
Goodbye
Next Opponent
Kidokawa Seishuu
Team Work
More Meetings
Against Genei
Intense
Problems
Arakumo Gakuen
Sun
New Technique
Dragon Link
Light
Hangout With Kyousuke
Hangout With Shindou
Hangout With Kirino
She's Mine!
Rose's
Hangout With Tenma
Taki Brothers!
Hangout With Nishiki

Family

3.1K 165 24
By Sensei__Chan

"[F/N], what do you think of them?" Kyousuke fave himself to you.

"What I think about them...?"

"So?"

"You know my opinion isn't important anyway." You shrug and continued walking.

"..." Kyousuke sigh and continued walking behind you.

"Don't worry Kyousuke." You stopped.

"Huh ?" He look at you confused.

"I'll stop them, even if it has to cost me everything." You take off your mask with a fake smile to Kyousuke.

"If you say so." Kyousuke didn't care and continued.

You put back your mask.

I cannot run away from those chains that the Fifth sector made, but you can Kyousuke,that's why I'll make you go to the right side.

|Resume of next day(since it's not very important)|

Raimon will participate to the Holy Road, but the fifth sector ordered that Raimon will lose the first match to 0:2

Shindou tried to leave the team but seems like Tenma and others make him change his mind.

|End of the resume/next day|

|Meeting room|

Everyone from the team are gathered for a meeting against the match Raimon vs Tengawara.

Of course you and Kyousuke attended to this meeting to make sure that they knows the score of the match.

"Tengawara's use a very solid defense formation, whether it comes to shaking them up from the side or using long pass to break through the center.. Shindou! Your judgement as captain in the match will be the key!" Said Endou.

Shindou eyes widen and look at me and Kyousuke.

"Coach, weren't you notified of the order from Fifth sector?" Ask Shindou looking at coach Endou.

"an order?" Said Tenma.

"What's the score? Shindou!" Ask Sangoku.

"[F/N]." say Kyousuke.

You stood up and took out your phone once again.

"0:2 Tengawara's win." You simply said and put back your phone in your bag.

"Coach why didn't you tell us?" Ask Sangoku this time to the coach.

"because there was no need to tell you." He simply answered.

Everyone eyes widen by Endou words.

"We're going to win this match." Continued our coach.

"Hmpf, now this is a surprise, so you're going to ignore the Fifth sector order, coach ?" Ask Kyousuke.

"Who would ever want a match where you intend to lose from the start?" Ask Endou.

Sangoku stand up from his chair.
"if you do that, the soccer club will be finished for sure this time!" Says the goalkeeper of Raimon.

"No matter what, I won't let them decide on the results before the match." Said Endou.

And there goes another argument between them, because of that everyone except Tenma and Shinsuke skipped the practice because they were gonna lose anyway.

You didn't practice with them though, you stayed just to watch them.

"Let's go [F/N], it's useless to stay here, these beginners won't change anything on the match." Said Kyousuke.

"Right.." You stand up and walked with Kyousuke to your home.

Well...faked walking home, after that Kyousuke left to his side of road to go back to his home and you walked back to the riverbank to train a bit.

You sigh and sat down on the stairs for a break.

"What're you doing out here?" You heard someone behind you, you turn face to the person, it's Sangoku with his bike.

"Training." You said holding the soccer ball in your hands.

"I thought you already went home with Kyousuke?"

"Well...don't tell him.. But I secretly train here, well it's not really a secret since Tenma, Aoi and Shinsuke knows about it.." You said and put down the soccer ball.

"Oh, cool training spot." he smiles.

"What are you doing out here?" You ask him at your turn.

"Oh, I went to some shop to buy some food for dinner, I'm in charge of the dinner today." He answer.

"You can cook?"

"Yep, but I only cook when my mom comes back late for work." He said.

"A mom.. Huh..? Must be nice." you mumbled.

"What's that ?" He look at you.

"Nothing!" he almost heard me, I shouldn't talk on front of my enemy like that.

"Want to come over?" Ask Sangoku.

"You do know I'm from Fifth sector right? Are you sure you didn't bump on something before coming?" You stare at Sangoku.

Sangoku laugh at your reaction.

"I know, but you are quite different from Tsuguri, you're more open than him i guess?"

"But that doesn't excuse me that I'm your enemy." your stomach suddenly growl from hunger.

You blushed a bit of embarrassment behind your mask.

"Come on, looks like your stomach is agreeing!" He keep on laughing.

"Okay.. But you better tell no one about what just happened." You glared.

"Promise."

|At Sangoku place|

"Thank you for the food." You said.

"[F/N]?"

"Hm?"

"Are you gonna eat with your mask?" Ask Sangoku.

"Of course not. " You said and take off your mask and put it on the table next to your food.

"I wonder why you wear this.. It mustn't be comfortable to play with in soccer.." said Sangoku.

"Fifth sector gave it to me, ever since I work for them.. A fear grew inside of me." You said and drink your soup.

"A fear?"

"Yeah... My fear doesn't matter anyway, it'll disappear soon.."

"Why it doesn't matter?"

"It's a long story.. But I don't think I should tell it to you, you can't change anything anyway." You finished drinking your soup.

"I understand if you don't feel to speak it to someone like me, I mean we are kind of strangers still right?" He doesnt seems to be mad..

"Why are you so kind to me anyway?" You ask.

"I-"

"I'm home!" a feminine voice could be heard from the door, you see a pretty woman coming in, if I'm being logic it must be his mother.

"Welcome back, you're earlie!" Said Sangoku.

"The meeting ended early, oh a friend? That's doesn't happen often." Said his mother noticing you.

You stood up and politely bow to her.

"My name is [F/N] [L/N] first years in the same soccer club as Sangoku."

You and Sangoku mother spoke about Soccer, she seem to be knowing tons of thing's, unlike your auntie who's too busy to learn about soccer, but it didn't bother you.

"[F/N] wich position do you do?" Ask Sangoku mother.

"I can do any." You answer with a smile.

"Amazing! I've never heard of someone who can do any position before!" Said surprised Sangoku mother.

|Timeskip|

"Thank you for inviting me over." You bowed and put back your mask.

"Visit us whenever you like!" Smiles Sangoku mother.

"See you tomorrow [F/N]." Smiles Sangoku.

"Bye!" now that you look at them, Sangoku do look a bit like his mother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 86 32
(ongoing ) !!TW (Trigger warning) : Death, blood, knife and other dark things probably NOTE: This is a different timeline from the OG Go one! Blurb:...
77.8K 3.5K 32
⚠️Warning bad English ahead! Book cover: @dolustoy on twitter and pixiv. Inakunijima Island is an isolated island and very less known from people...
10.3K 241 27
One day the Raimon soccer team was surpised to hear that they have a new coach for the FFI Y/N L/N A legendary coach that had trained so many schools...
39.8K 1.2K 27
⚠︎English is not my first or main language so expect that there are grammar errors⚠︎ This is my first time making my own story so don't judge (•̀ᴗ•́)...