๐Œ๐‚ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐“๐”๐๐„๐‘๐’ ๐— ๐‘...

By FlappyFalcon05

// NO SMUT DONT BE WEIRD // ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ (๐Ž๐๐„๐ ๐€๐†๐€๐ˆ๐)
๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„ | ๐๐ˆ๐๐Š๐˜ ๐“๐Ž๐„ - โœ”
๐’๐๐ˆ๐…๐„๐˜ | ๐‹๐Ž๐’๐“ - โœ”
๐’๐Š๐„๐๐๐˜ | ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐ƒ - โœ”
๐’๐€๐๐๐€๐ | ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐๐€๐๐Œ๐€๐ - โœ”
๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ | ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ - ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ - ๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„ - โœ”
โ†ฌ ๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ ๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„ - โœ”
๐๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐˜๐‡๐€๐‹๐Ž | ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐Œ๐„ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ‘ - ๐๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐˜๐‡๐€๐‹๐Ž - โœ”
๐’๐๐ˆ๐…๐„๐˜ | ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„๐’๐„ - โœ”
๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ | ๐‡๐Ž๐“ ๐“๐”๐ - โœ”
๐’๐€๐๐๐€๐ | ๐™๐Ž๐Œ๐๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ’ ๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ - โœ”
๐™๐Ž๐Œ๐๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐: ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ“ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ” ๐๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐˜๐‡๐€๐‹๐Ž - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ• ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ– ๐๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐˜๐‡๐€๐‹๐Ž - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ— ๐€๐Ÿ”๐ƒ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐— ๐—˜๐—š๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ฉ๐—ฃ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐˜๐‡๐€๐‹๐Ž
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐™๐„๐‹๐Š
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ๐‰๐’๐‚๐‡๐‹๐€๐“๐“
๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ | ๐‚๐€๐“
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐Œ๐˜๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐“
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐’๐€๐๐๐€๐
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
โ†ฌ ๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐๐”๐‘ ๐’๐Ž๐Ž๐“
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
โ†ฌ ๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
โ†ฌ ๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ‘ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ๐–๐€๐’๐“๐€๐Š๐„๐
โ†ฌ ๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– - ๐„๐—๐“๐‘๐€
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ๐“๐”๐๐๐Ž
๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ | ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜ ๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ - ๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐Œ๐˜๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐“

๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐Š๐€๐‘๐‹ ๐‰๐€๐‚๐Ž๐๐’

21.1K 700 1.2K
By FlappyFalcon05

Suggestion #26 - Karl Jacobs 

YOOO WHATS GOING ON GUYS, ITS YOUR FLYING FALCON WITH THE SALT GUN, BACK WITH A WHOLE NEW ONESHOT JUST FOR YOU!!!

This one awesome person, x_aly_x2, suggested that I do a oneshot for Karl Jacobs, and with the help from my official plot/idea developers and helpers, we came up with a very exciting plotline for this story, and I am quite honestly so psyched to write this! 

Thanks, Aly, for leaving the suggestion, you're awesome!

ALSO, if people want to see this oneshot as a full book, please, let me know, and your wish might just come true....

ENJOY!!!

beast boy rawr X3
Hey, Karl, I have a video idea
I need you at the warehouse asap 

Karl Jacobs, who still in bed cuddled up in his blankets and in the hoodie he spilled tomato soup on yesterday as he tried sleeping the day away, groaned loudy, and swiped his finger up to remove the new notification from the screen of his phone. Why did it have to be today? It was his lazy day, and the dark brown haired male just seeked the sweet release of sleep, he didn't care what time it was. 

Karl rolled from his side to his back, paying no mind to the fact that he rolled closer towards the egde of his giant bed, and again, let out a groan of protest; sometimes, he really dreaded the texts he could recieve from Jimmy about upcomign ideas. They really were crazy from time to time, and he remembered the last time he had been there for a challenge, where his car had ended up getting completely wrecked, and even if they bought him a new, and really ugly car might he add, the challenges were extremely extreme, as in a new level of extreme. 

For a short moment, the dark haired man let his thoughts wander to what Jimmy possibly could have thought about this time - it must be something crazy, as it seemed like the famous Mr.Beast had been planning it for a couple of weeks, seeing as he had been acting... Off. Karl couldn't quite put a finger on it, but there was something suddenly secretive about Jimmy, and no matter how curious or how much he begged his friend, Jimmy had not given up the information.

Staring at his white ceiling for a moment, he let out a small sigh, knowing he had to get up yet still trying to find the will to actually move his limbs. Maybe if he just ignored the text and pretended like he'd never gotten it, he could get away with it--

beast boy rawr X3
Don't bother trying to ignore me, pretending you haven't gotten my text
I'll just call you lol
Seriously though, I need you here for a video, please

ok coral
ughhhh 
i'll be right there

Karl willed his tired limbs out of bed, changed his hoodie to one not stained orange with soup, fixed his messy hair that he had crossed his fingers that he didn't have to set the very same morning, and sprayed on some cologne before he swiftly was on his way to the warehouse, that he arrived at not shortly after. 

Like usual, Karl spotted Jimmy's car parked outside the entrance, and, not thinking more about it, the young man entered the warehouse with a little bit of dread running through his veins; he was both curious and a little scared to find out what Jimmy had come up with this time. By the way he had been planning, it would probably be a big challenge. 

The second he entered, though, and after a short greeting shared between himself and Chandler, who had informed the dark-haired male that he had arrived only moments before him, although Karl not missing the mischevious look his tall friend tried hiding into his own sleeve as he reached up to scratch his nose, he knew something was... Odd. 

"So, do you know anything about that video Jimmy's been planning?" Karl asked Chandler, the two of them walking through the warehouse towards where Jimmy had promised to be waiting with their other friend, Chris. 

The tall male walking next to Karl shook his head slightly, adjusting his black shirt to smoothen out the wrinkle that he felt had been itching his back for a good while now, before swiftly glancing down at the shorter male, who was nearly running to match Chandler's big strides. 

"Nope," Chandler denied, "I'm just as clueless as you." 

"Okay, you smart, smart boy," Karl grinned, showing his teeth in a big, wide smile, "... Did you- did you get my joke?" 

"What joke?" 

"... Okay, nevermind." 

Continuing their walk, this time in silence, and with a tint of redness covering Karl's cheeks, the two quickly entered where Jimmy had told them to meet, where, as expected, the man in question was sitting, scrolling through his phone. 

Karl cleared his throat, catching Jimmy's attention, who snapped his head up to look at him, where a smile immediately spread across his features, and Chandler's face quick to mirror Jimmy's. 

What did they have planned this time? 

Before the victim of his friends shenanigans had time to question what was going on or even take a good look around the room, which, if he had been able to, he would have seen the two figures standing just to his right, one of them having their left hand handcuffed, and the other, holding the second part of the cold iron ready; you and Chris, with you having little to no idea about what was going on either. 

And just as Karl opened his mouth, with his dark eyebrows furrowed together in confusion, he felt the hard, cold metal of an unknown object to him, get wrapped around his wrist, and the many undeniable small clicks that shortly followed as something tightened around his somewhat thin wrist. 

Jumping out of shock, and the sudden cold object shoved onto him, that sent an unwanted shiver down his spine, he turned towards his right, where he found Chris looking down at him with a giant grin as he took a few steps back... And you, standing there, looking as beautiful as ever, yet just as confused and, if not frightened, then at the very least a little fearful. 

Karl was stunned to silence, for a second too paralyzed to even be bothered to glance down towards his wrist, that was locked on tight to yours in a pair of unbreakable handcuffs that burned your skin with its coldness and cool temperature; your skin was already annoyed by it... Karl, however, swore that he for a second couldn't even feel the way he started swaying back and forth while his eyes turned as wide as two teacups... You were there. You, Y/u/n, was standing there, right in front of him. 

And Karl was left stunned in awe and admiration for a few seconds, before he realized he was staring. 

But you were staring right back. 

"Wait," You said after a moment of silence, breaking your gaze away from Karl's electrically blue eyes, "Wait, Jimmy, hold on! You- why am I handcuffed to someone?" 

"Chris, come on, man," Karl begged as he, too, broke his gaze away from yours to look over at his mischievous friend, who merely shrugged innocently, and turned back to walk over to Jimmy and Chandler, "Chris, please!" 

Everyone bluntly ignored the protests and many questions that came from the two of you, you and Karl, and instead, Jimmy turned towards the cameras that came waltzing in with the crew holding them, as you started tugging on the handcuffs in hopes of them magically coming off. 

This was definitely not a part of any plan that neither you nor Karl had been informed of. 

Now what?

"In this video, I handcuffed Karl to his favorite YouTuber to see how long the two could last," Jimmy introduced, smiling widely into the camera, so wide that you swore you could feel an ache in the corners of your mouth, "But not only does my boy Karl here get to spend his time locked to his favorite youtuber, who happens to be none other than Y/u/n, he even gets paid for it! Depending on the amount of time the two stay handcuffed together, decides the amount of money they get after the challenge, and if they last only 1 week together, they get 200.000 dollars! You heard it, folks, 200.000 dollars!" 

It was easy to say that Karl's jaw dropped towards the floor, and your's followed shortly after. 

"What the honk is this?" Karl exclaimed, motioning towards his unavailable hand that was cuffed to the most beautiful person he had ever met, before pointing at the cameraman, who was filming him and you, with a smug smirk hidden behind the lense, "Is this what you've been planning?"

"Yup." Both Chandler, Jimmy and Chris answered at the same time, Chandler and Chris exchanging discrete high-fives behind Jimmy's back, who nudged both their shoulders when they giggled innocently. 

"I'm sure you already know Y/u/n," Jimmy teased, motioning towards the somewhat quiet figure next to Karl, who just so happened to be you, a high school friend of Jimmy's, who had been just as clueless to the challenge ahead of you as Karl had been, "After being a fan for a few years, I would hope you know who they are." 

Karl's cheeks flared red in the matter of seconds as he choked on the playful air that lingered inside the room. There was no denying his blush. 

"... Nice to meet you, Karl," You said somewhat awkwardly, feeling exposed in the eyes of the cameras and people watching and filming both you and the man in front of you that you had never met before, yet somehow ended up suddenly handcuffed to, who apparently also happened to be a great fan of your channel. 

"Huh? W-what? Oh, right!" Karl stuttered, clumsily reaching his cuffed hand out for you to grab, only to pull your hand up with it, and instead quickly let it fall back to his side, raising the other one, "Yeah... Hi- hi, my name's Karl, and... Welcome... To, uh, to the club?" 

Welcome to the club? Really, that's the best you can come up with? Karl's mind was screaming with embarrassment and really had little to no idea what to do next. So he did the only sane thing a man would do in his situation. 

He patted your head. 

The day went by... Slowly, to say the least. With Karl driving the two of you towards Tacobell, although with great trouble as he only had one hand to drive properly with, and while having to yell the order in the drive-through, it was safe to say that the dark-haired boy was frustrated. A camera in your faces all day, yeah, you even saw someone hiding behind a car with a camera to film you and Karl eat in his car, things went by slowly. 

You had to admit, though, that you were having a lot of fun. Karl was a nice guy, paying for the food at Tacobell, driving you around to the small tasks the two of you had to complete handcuffed together to make the upcoming video more interesting. And you also had to admit, that the constant stuttering and his flustered state sent your heart over the edge, and you constantly found yourself with a weird longing inside of it, one that rested its case upon the fact that Karl was a complete sweetheart, and one you could see yourself with one day. 

But you barely knew the guy... Good thing you were handcuffed together then, huh? 

The day, however long it actually felt, was a little bit of both fun and agitating, with your wrists constantly getting pulled on and the iron wrapped around you feeling either too tight or just straight up annoying; the skin beneath it had long ago turned red, and, despite all, you really hoped to get the cuffs off soon enough. 

But with the hope of gaining 200.000, and possibly even more money, kept the two of you locked together, and your fingers away from the "stop" timer going on on a watch that Karl carried around. When you wanted the cuffs off, you would press stop and Chandler or Chris would come with the key. 

It was a true challenge; just driving a car had been a task that they had to conquor with trouble, and you constantly yelling at Karl to not go too fast or not speed over the red light, as if he hadn't already taken his drivers liscense. Opening doors, you both had to constantly think about what hand you were using before doing it, and remembering that there suddenly was a person attached to you that prevented you from going your own way. 

Looking over your shoulder, in front of you or right next to you for Karl, or the other way around, was exhausting for both of you, and many times, the iron cuffs had pinched just that much harder, and really, the timer at times looked even more alluring than the bakery with muffins in the window that Karl had to drag you away from. 

But you would make it. And you had to admit, out of all people, Karl Jacobs wasn't the worst person to get handcuffed to. 

Just later that day, when the both of you were really all-too tired to function properly, and after some very awkward greetings shared between you, Bailey and Ethan, Karl had dragged you into his room, ignoring the wolf whitles that came from his two roomates, and made a point to slam his door a little loud, just to get his point across as he desperately tried cooling down the redness of his ears and the pink dusted along his cheekbones. 

His room was nice, you noticed, with his set-up clean and not a stain on his table - his bed was made, and even if there was a basket with dirty laundry in the corner of his room, it, at least, wasn't spread out all over the carpeted floors, if you looked past the slightly stained hoodie on his bed, that the dark-haired boy quickly threw into the corner of his room, after dragging you with him over to it once he realized it was there. 

The blinds weren't pulled before the window, allowing the down-going sun to shine through; you liked the sun at times, like right there, even when your wrist was hurting and you were handcuffed to a stranger, one that, unknown to you, was watching you with literal hearts in his eyes, before he quickly caught himself by the ear, and cleared his throat, looking down at his black socks with the small hole in it that allowed the tip of his bigtoe to just barely peek out. 

 The room was draped with silence, and Karl found himself not really wanting it to end. You were right there, literally glued to his side for as long as either of you wanted to, for as long as you dared to remain stubborn and willpowered. And you were looking more beautiful than ever; your videos dulled down the stunning face-traits that Karl realized you had in real life. 

God, how could one person be so... Captivating? You sure were enchanting, without even meaning to be.

"So..." Karl said, reaching his free hand up to run it through his brown locks, however, with you glancing at him out of the corner of your eye, you discovered they just fell back down over his forehead, almost in front of his eyes. You hummed in response, waiting for him to continue, "... You, uh, wanna watch a, like, a movie or something?" 

"Sure," You shrugged, turning away from the window, and the sun that kissed your face in only the most perfect ways possible, "What'cha wanna watch, then?" 

"How 'bout Ratatouille?" He suggested shyly, "I really like that movie." 

Only moments later, shouting was instead filling the air instead of the calm atmosphere and silence that before was coating the both of you in a sweet layer of tranquil. 

"No, Y/n, I don't wanna watch Lion King," Karl yelled, throwing his hands into the air in annoyance, which also happened to tug harshly onto your wrist, causing you to let out a small sound of protest, "I wanna watch Ratatouille!" 

"Well, I don't wanna watch that movie!" You yelled back, tugging at your own cuffed hand just to agitate Karl further, seeing as that, too, caused his hand to get tugged on, and his already red and slightly scratchy wrist didn't like that. 

"Stop tugging on the cuffs, it's not helping!" He exclaimed, pulling his hand back towards himself. 

"No, you stop tugging!" You yelped, pulling your hand back towards yourself. 

"Stop pulling!" 

"You started it!" 

"I did not, I just wanna watch Ratatouille, not some silly talking lions fighting over stupid dominance!" Annoyed, Karl stopped the endless tugging war at your wrists, knowing it, in the end, did neither of you any good, and threw his head back with a loud groan of protest. 

"Oh, and a cooking rat is supposedly any better?" You, too, were getting kind of tired of the pettiness, and it did not help at all knowing there were hidden cameras in pretty much every single angle of Karl's house, where you had agreed to stay after Karl had sat down in the middle of Walmart and started wailing like a baby to try and get you to cave and sleep at his house. The embarrassment of other people looking your way had been enough for you to give in. 

"Hey, that cooking rat is a legend, alright?" Karl protested, "And I really wanna watch that movie, it's my favorite one!" 

"I'm not watching it, Karl, forget it!" 

And only 5 minutes later, the two found yourselves sitting on Karl's bed, back to back, and with sour expressions on both your faces, with your arms crossed however they could. Those cuffs were tempting to get off now, but really, you both had to admit your fight had been really petty, you were both also just too proud to admit it. 

The silence in the air was thick and choking, and Karl really wanted to shuffle over and stretch to get his phone on his bedside table, but he felt too awkward to move, and he in some way or another didn't want to break the silence or the way the two of you were sat back-to-back. 

"... We can watch Lion King," Karl then said quietly, shuffling a little around where he was sitting, which unconsciously scooted him closer towards you, leaving no room between your backs, "I mean, if you really want to..." 

"No, it's fine," You said, clearing your throat awkwardly, "We can watch Ratatouille." 

"Oh, yay, okay!" The brown-haired boy swiftly agreed, a grin spreading across his face as he suddenly shot up from his bed, accidently pulling you with him as he excitedly ran for his laptop on his desk, only to stop dead in his tracks at the loud thump that came from your body hitting the floor, causing the boy to cringe. Hard

"I'm okay." You squeaked out, letting out a small giggle, that caused the frown on Karl's face to let up slightly as he breathed out a sigh of relief, inconveniently scratching the back of his neck with his not-cuffed hand. 

A few spluttered apologies and an ice bag for the back of your sore head later, you and Karl had crawled under a blanket on his bed and put the laptop in between the both of you, shutting off the lights in his room and covering the down-going sun through the window with the blinds as to avoid it shining its last rays on the both of you while watching the movie. 

Giggling as the intro to the movie started playing, Karl pulled the blanket up to under his chin, pulling your hand right along with it, but for the first time, you let it rest where Karl had tugged it to, and enjoyed the small sounds of anticipation that escaped his mouth; he was really excited about this movie, and you couldn't help but feel that it was worth watching it if it meant that Karl would be this happy as he was right now. 

It made a small flutter appear inside of your chest, one that you removed by focusing back on the screen instead of on Karl's fluffy, brown hair that spilled down almost in front of his entrancing blue eyes that were just begging someone to get lost in them. With the way he looked, really, there was not much need for begging, it would come quickly on its own. 

Karl kicked his legs around a little under the blanket, finding a position where the cold iron wrapped tightly around his wrist was no bother, and where his body seemed to mold perfectly into the mattress. Combined with the heat radiating off of your body right next to him, and the blush that constantly wanted to appear on his cheeks, he got into a comfortable position quite fast. Just the thought of you that close to him, laying there, breathing the same air as him and literally sharing the same bed and blanket, was a mind blowing thought to him. He had been, and remained, a big fan of yours, and the fact that Jimmy could just... Contact you like he did... Karl had a hard time wrapping his mind around it. 

He was easily blown away by his friend's abilities, to put it mildly. But he was grateful that he got the opportunity to meet you, and to talk to you, because it was safe to say that he had been lovestruck from the very beginning. And now, yeah, not the lovestruckness had taken his nose and lured him into a deep hole full of feelings that he couldn't dig himself out of once he finally tripped down there, which he had done the second he realized it was you, and you were actually there, right in front of him.

It wasn't long before the small snores of two young people filled the quiet room, and the movie's credits started rolling. Not long into the movie, your hands had inched together some time during the short hours, and Karl had pulled the blanket that before had been up under his chin down, just so the soft material covered his cold feet and your warm ones. 

Fast asleep, with the moon and stars now outside, yet invisible to the two of you due to the white blinds that had been pulled before the windows, there was no bother in the world, and the room remained quiet and completely still, if you looked past the red dot that  lit up every few seconds coming from the camera in the corner of the room. Everything had to get documented, right?

And later that very same night, Jimmy walked into Karl's room quietly, and on his tiptoes, with his phone already recording for some extra footage to put in the future video, and smiled faintly at the sight he was met with inside the poorly lit room with an enclosed heat and sense in the air. 

In Karl's bed, the two of you were laying, with the handcuffs still keeping the two of you together as you laid with your shoulders almost touching, both of you fast asleep. However, the close proximity was not what Jimmy smiled about, as it was to expected from the two of you seeing as you were, in fact, handcuffed to one another. 

No, what got Jimmy's lip to twitch up and his heart melt just the slightest bit, was that, on top of the soft blanket the two of you shared, he could just about make out your hands hidden behind the opened laptop, that laid even closer together than the two of you did... And there, right where your hands rested, Jimmy found your pinkies holding onto each others, as if almost scared that the handcuffs would disappear and that the distance that the two of you before had, would reappear. 

But your pinkies, although a small gesture of affection, were linked with one another's, and Jimmy knew you weren't letting each other go. Yeah, this challenge, it was one of the different ones. 

Because in this challenge, there really was no chance in hell that Karl could actually lose... But the question was, cuffed together, how long might you last?

______________________

Full book?👀

I'll ofc make the book more detailed, this is just some highlights of what i have planned and shit so i hope yall would want a full book

Also, i apologize if this is, like, a little lazy or not my best performance or work, but im really tired and i just wanna sleep right now lol

NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE BETTER, I PROMISE

Stay tuned and stay safe, guys!

vote or die tmr

[ FlyingF4lcon is now offline ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 259 44
Just read the title, it explains everything. !No smut! Requests are open!!!
406K 10.3K 31
"๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ?" "๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ?" "๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ข๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™–...
204K 6.2K 35
"๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š—๐š˜๐š ?" ๐™ธ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐šŠ๐š—๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐š  ๐š–๐šข ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐š‹๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”, ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐š˜๐šข๐šŽ๐š ๐š‹๏ฟฝ...
64K 1.6K 16
Gream/DreamNotFound oneshots but each one is set in an Alternate Universe, aka optimal creativity potential ๐Ÿ‘€ Most of these will be more than one pa...