Can I? Yoonmin

By Ususi-chan5

"so neighbor can I have your sperm?"- Jimin "what?!" -yoongi Jimin and Yoongi are neighbors and Jimin one day... More

Introduction πŸ₯°
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~

~9~

546 36 24
By Ususi-chan5

Jimin's POV

It's day four of this one-week-trying-to-have-a-baby thing.

And let me tell you my back HURTS, I feel like it's gonna snap in two, wtf why does he have so much energy.

I continue to burry my face into yoongi's soft white pillow that smells strongly of mint shampoo. I kinda got use to waking up in his bed surround by his likes and interest.

I also noticed the piano sheets on his work desk and a keyboard hidden behind the table. He said he doesn't play anymore, I still don't know the reason why.

I sighed getting my self up " I really should get myself ready for work" to only land right on the floor.

"Ouch" I hissed in pain.

"Jimin are you okay?" Yoongi said rushing into the room.

"No I'm aching all over" I whined.

"Awe you poor thing" yoongi smiled.

I don't know why but that pissed me off.

"This is your fault 'let's go one more round' you said" I complained while mimicking his voice.

"Okay okay I'm sorry but I don't sound like that" he said placing a hand under my bottom and the other on my back.

He lift me up in his arms and then place me back on the bed.

"How about you don't go to work today and I spend the day making you feel better ❤️" yoongi said showing off his gummy smile.

"I don't know" I said worried.

"You have an assistant teacher right?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes "

"So call in and tell then your not feeling well, I gonna do the same" yoongi stated.

"Wait aren't you like really important, you manage the computers and stuff are you sure your not going to go?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's fine there are other people that work with me so they can manage Karen while I'm gone" yoongi said.

-karen?-

"Plus they won't even noticed I'm not there" he said reassuring me.

-Meanwile ABC Platinum Co.-

Ususi-chan5 POV

It was a normal day at the company, people doing there jobs as they usually do, drinking coffee, typing stuff and what not but something was off. Yes something was off or someone.

Then bob the security guard rushed to tell the receptionist Mrs Mei something very Important, this information was key to this off feeling everyone was having.

"Mr Min is late" Bob said as everyone dramatically stopped moving and stared towards the said security guard.

"What do you mean he's late, he's never been late or absent since the day he started working here!!!" Mrs Mei said as her face showed disbelief.

Then the receptionist dramatically turned around as her chair fell harshly on the ground, she rushed to the other side of her desk and pressed the red button underneath it.

Red lights start flashing as a siren 🚨 sounds immediately.

"CODE RED!!!!! I REPEAT CODE RED!!!! MIN YOONGI IS MISSING" Mrs Mei yells into her mic while the whole building goes into a panic as everyone began freaking out.

"Whatarewegonnado? whatarewegonnado?" Someone said with their knees to their chest as they rocked back and forth.

-On the 61th floor-

"Yoongi hyung is late he's never been late before what if something happens to him" Taehyung said as he continuously bites his finger nails as he paced back and forth.

"You know he could probably decided not to come today and he's completely fine" Jungkook stated.

Taehyung stopped what he's doing and turned to his boyfriend " are you fucking stupid what could he possible be doing to not come to work"

-------------

"Say ahh" yoongi sounded as held a spoon full of rice in his hand.

"I can feed myself" Jimin said.

"Non-sense I wanna feed you" yoongi stated.

Jimin sighed before opening his mouth and allowing the spoon to pass through his plump lips.

"There! is is good?" Yoongi asked.

"Ah huh" Jimin sounded while chewing.

The two were in the kitchen, Jimin got tired of being in bed so he was graciously carried in yoongi's strong arms to the kitchen.

He watched yoongi cook and now was being feed by the other.

"Why do you keep babying me?" Jimin asked.

"Because I can" that's all Yoongi said before taking up a spoon of rice and meat.

Jimin just allowed the other to do what he wants.

---------------

"It's now half a day and yoongi hasn't showed up!!!!" A worker yelled.

"He's dead isn't he what are we gonna do?" Another yelled.

"Everyone calm down" Taehyung said standing on one of the tables. "This a dire situation but panicking will not solve anything. We must think of some solution to finding him"

"You know we could just go to his house" jungkook suggested.

"Shhhh Jungkook be quiet adults are speaking " Taehyung hushed.

"I am an adult!!" Jungkook said in an angry tone.

"I have an idea" Taehyung said ignoring everything Jungkook said     " let's go to his house"

"That was my idea!!!!" Jungkook yelled.

"Babe no one likes a success vulture" Taehyung said walking pass him.

Jungkook just stood there with his jaw dropped.

Everyone in the building marched to the CEO office where Hoseok was working.

A knock cause Hoseok to move from what he was doing. "come in" he said.

Immediately he saw all his staff workers at his door.

"Why are you all here?" Hoseok asked.

"Sir we have a major problem" Taehyung said.

"No we don't sir they're all crazy" Jungkook said

"Jungkook it's okay you don't have to put a front we're worried too"  Taehyung pitied.

"What are-"

"So what exactly happened?" Hoseok asked.

"Yoongi is missing he didn't come to work today" taehyung stated.

Hoseok rose from his chair causing it to push back harshly hitting the wall behind it.

"Call the police!!!!" Hoseok said " We need to find him!!!"

Hoseok now was marching infront of the huge crowd of people as they leave the company.

"What the hell is going on?" Jungkook said as he stood in the empty room.

~time skip later this evening~

Jimin was now fully fed and refresh, he was completely relaxed in yoongi's oversized shirt and shorts as he watched some TV on yoongi's flat screen.

Ding ding goes the door bell.

"Jimin can you get that for me!!!" Yoongi shouted from the wash room.

"Sure!!" Jimin shouted back.

Jimin got up off the couch and walked to the front door, he opens it to see a bunch of people, along with cops and police cars flashing red and blue lights.

"Who are you ?!! Your not yoongi!?" A unknown person shouted at Jimin (taehyung by the way)

"Umm excuse me sir is Min Yoongi in the house we would like to see him" the police officer said.

"Yeah I'll go get him" Jimin said feeling completely overwhelmed by the whole situation.

Couple minutes later yoongi comes to the front door completely confused " how can I help you?"

"There was a report saying you were kidnapped and killed" the police stated.

"What?!! I'm completely fine" yoongi stated.

"Then why did you not come to work today?" Again said Taehyung.

"I took the day off I called Hoseok and everything" yoongi stated.

"Oh yeah you did I completely forgot, false alarm everybody" Hoseok said putting up his arms.

"*Sigh* please properly inform others when your not coming to work as to not cause a situation like this to happen again" the police said completely done with this.

"Yes I'm so sorry" yoongi said.

After that everyone had a few talks with yoongi before leaving one by one.

"See at work Monday Mr Min!!!"

"Yeah thanks Bob!!" Yoongi shouted as Bob left.

Now the only person left was Taehyung.

"Why didn't you tell me you weren't coming" the younger said folding his arms.

"I didn't think it was necessary, how was I supposed to know you guys would call the cops" yoongi said.

"We were worried okay, don't so that" Taehyung said as he pouted.

Yoongi chuckled and he rubbed the younger's head " I'm fine I'll see you at work"

Jimin saw this and felt a small pain in his chest - what the? Why do I feel sad?- Jimin asked himself.

"Oh and whose that?" Taehyung asked

"Ooh umm my neighbor yeah he's spending the day with me" Yoongi said.

"Oh okay see you later" Taehyung said.

"Bye Tae" yoongi said before closing the door.

"He's lying to me, no neighbor ever comes over to his house, wears his clothes and spends the day with him, who the hell is he?" Taehyung asked.

-------

"You said no would notice that you would be gone" Jimin said.

" I thought they wouldn't notice guess I was wrong🤣🤣" yoongi laughed.

"But that wasn't normal are you sure your JUST A IT technician?" Jimin asked

"Yes Jimin I'm a normal IT technician" Yoongi repeated.

But in actuality -

Min Yoongi is the only biological son to Min fraction that owns the whole area of deagu and his worth up to 500 trillion dollars.

Welp Jimin will find out eventually 😅.

---------------------------------------------------------hello imaginary readers 😍 here is chapter 9.

I

wish I could update more often 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 11.8K 136
"Are you okay? I thought I hear something break," "I didn't hear anything," or in which Min Yoongi is curious about his neighbor and the sounds he's...
93.7K 4.2K 22
Park Jimin and Min Yoongi have been friends for years. Until, Jimin developed feelings for Yoongi. Their friendship was destoryed after Jimin confess...
342K 14.4K 74
Jimin finds himself locked out of his new dorm. With nowhere to go, he turns to his generous neighbors for help. Where will their generosity lead the...