Inazuma eleven go x reader "M...

By Sensei__Chan

⚠️English isn't my main language! Be warned of bad grammar! I also noticed I misspelled sometimes TSURUGI nam... More

Path
Tenma
Eleven
Past
Routine
Friend
Analyze
Eito Academy Against Raimon
Family
Holy Road
Rebellion
Destruction
Fight
Keshin
United
Descision
Discovery
Reveal
"awesome"
Training
Kaiou
Match
Fever
Troublemaker
Gassan Kunimitsu
New Member And Ennemies
Hakuren
Danger
Goodbye
Next Opponent
Kidokawa Seishuu
Team Work
More Meetings
Against Genei
Intense
Problems
Arakumo Gakuen
Sun
New Technique
Dragon Link
Light
Hangout With Kyousuke
Hangout With Shindou
Hangout With Kirino
She's Mine!
Rose's
Hangout With Tenma
Taki Brothers!
Hangout With Nishiki

Endou

3.3K 177 66
By Sensei__Chan

|Morning/Room|

Beep Beep!

You slowly open yours eyes and grab your phone, it's a message from Fifth sector, you read it.

Coach kudou has been fired from his coach job, make sure you keep an eye on the new coach.

-Fifth sector.

Tch, stupid Fifth sector, why you gotta ruin my mood today?

You wanted to throw your phone away so bad but if you did it will break, plus you need your phone to call Aoi and Your auntie and other important stuff.

You sigh and leave your bed and quickly change and do your routine stuff and walk down stairs and take your bag with lunch.

|Raimon field/Morning|

You and Kyousuke watched the Raimon team training, there's one missing player though.

It was Shindou.

"What a pathetic captain." Smirk Kyousuke.

"Hey, Kyousuke."

"What?" He looks at you.

"I heard the new coach is gonna come and that we needed to keep an eye on him, what did they meant by that?"

"Who knows." Shrug Kyousuke.

After the training they did a break and talked about how the coach was resigned and all those kind of sad stuff.

"So it's gonna be the same no matter who comes, right?" said one of the Raimon player but someone answer its question.

"That's not true!" Shouted an unknown voice, you all look at the voice direction and see a man with an orange headband and brown hair walking down the stairs.

Kyousuke glared at the stranger.

You could feel something about this stranger.. He looks like someone you know..

"It's been a long time!" Said Haruna and bowed to the stranger.

"Who's that?" Ask midori.

"Dunno." Respond Akane.

"Is this everyone?" Ask the stranger.

"No, the captain is absent." Answer Kirino.

"Okay, I'm Raimon soccer club's coach starting from today. Endou mamoru." Said Endou.

No wonder why he felt familiar, he's the legendary Goalkeeper of Raimon before!

Even Kyousuke couldn't believe his eyes, so did the whole Raimon team.

"Here's the schredule after school, we'll practice at the riverbank grounds." Said Endou.

"The river Bank?"

"Why over there?"

Asked the player from Raimon.

"You might be able to see something that you wouldn't able to see from the school grounds." Answered Endou.

But seems like Endou prepares something for us to win but.. Did he forgot that Fifth sector do the results of matches?

But seems like most of them didn't want to follow Endou words and maybe not even come to the riverbank.

"I'll go."

"Huh ?" Kyousuke look at you.

"I'm curious." You smile behind your mask.

"Do whatever you want." Scoff Kyousuke.

"You wanna come with us [F/N]??" Asked shinsuke.

"Sure." You do a thumbs up.

Somehow.. Even if you are a seed sent by fifth sector Aoi, Tenma, shinsuke and others would look at you as a friend and not enemy, I don't understand why they are so nice to me.

But it doesn't matter, Fifth sector never said you couldn't make friend's so it's not breaking the rules!

|After school|

"Don't wait for me Kyousuke!" You said to your navy haired friend and ran out of your class.

"Kay." That's all you heard from Kyousuke before leaving the class.

On your way you meet Tenma and Shinsuke what a perfect timing!

Tenma hold a soccer ball while shinsuke was holding his and Tenma's spikes.

"Tenma! You forgot your spikes!" Shout shinsuke.

"Oh my bad! Thank you!" Smiles Tenma slowly down and grab his spike.

"You two are really close heh?" You said.

"Of course! Friend's help each other!" Smiles shinsuke.

"Oh, I see." you said.

"Aren't you and Kyousuke good friend's too?" Ask Tenma.

"We can't call us really good friend's but more like... Decent friend's?" You answer.

"Oh, okay!" Tenma and Shinsuke continued to run, so you followed them to riverbank.

When you three arrived the first thing you see was Endou waiting for yall.

With Endou there was also the manager and Haruna waiting, seems like you three are the only one who came to the training.

"[F/N], I heard you can play any positions is it true?" Ask Endou.

"Oh, yeah." You nod.

"Good, mind helping these two a bit ?" He ask with a smile.

"Do you want I try to steal the ball from them?" You look at your coach.

"Something like that." He answer.

"Got it."

You immediately steal the ball from shinsuke.

"Woah! Awesome!" Shinsuke seems impressed.

"Try to dodge your opponents Shinsuke." You said and pass the ball back to the him.

Shinsuke nod and you two continued practicing, Tenma practiced his dribbling.

You three kept training very hard till the sunset, you started to get a tired but it was fun!

Fun..?

Woah.. It's been years I haven't said this word for soccer..

"[F/N]? Earth to [F/N]!" Shout shinsuke.

"Oh, sorry!" You apologize and continued the training.

Shinsuke pass the ball to Tenma that fails to catch and falls on the ground, the ball rolls toward the stairs, on top was Kyousuke.

When did he arrived? Or most importantly.. When did he stop by to watch you?

"Tsuguri.." Tenma also noticed Kyousuke was there.

"Oh, you came, Tsuguri! Could you get that ball for us?" Shout Endou asking to Kyousuke.

"What?" Tsuguri glare at Endou.

"Let's play soccer!" Continued Endou.

Kyousuke frown, this is bad.

"It makes my blood boil...with your 'let's play soccer', that is!" Say Kyousuke.

"Don't bother Kyousuke, I'll get the ball!" You shout and grab the ball.

"Oh, hey! Don't stay back there, guys! Come on out!" Shout Endou at the opposite direction.

You saw the whole Raimon team coming out from their hidding spot, what the heck? Were they all spying on us?

In the end they all came for the training except kirino and Shindou, The coach Endou wanted to see our kick strength, so we all one by one kicked in the ball to everyone did well except Tenma.

Tenma ball flew away from the goal, but Endou still compliments him, he's way too different from other coach..

"Last is Tsuguri!" Shout Endou.

You gulped a bit, Kyousuke didn't move from his spot, he's still on top of the stairs watching us.

We all turned ourselves to Kyousuke, but Kyousuke face angered.

"Let's play soccer!" Shout again Endou.

"Fine.. I'll do it." Said Kyousuke walking down the stairs.

This is bad, very bad. When Kyousuke is angry, he doesn't listen to you, not even a bit.

"[F/N], give me the ball." He ordered.

Yup he's angry.. You did what he asked and pass him the ball, he catch it and put it on the floor walking toward us.

Kyousuke face himself to the goal where there is Endou, everyone walked away and let a space for Kyousuke.

Tic tic tic.... Toc ! The clock ring.

Kyousuke lift up one of his let with the ball on it going for his hissatsu.

"Death sword!"

The ball goes directly toward the coach, you thought it was gonna hit him but Endou simply moved a bit his head to the left and dodge the hissatsu.

"What?!" Said Kyousuke.

"That was an awesome shoot, you're good!" Complimented Endou.

You couldn't believe your eyes, Kyousuke almost hit him but he's still happy?!

"Tch, what a joke, [F/N] let's go." Said Kyousuke more angered than he was some minutes ago.

"Sorry! Wait for me Kyousuke!" You bowed at everyone and ran to Kyousuke.

"These people are making me sick!" Said Kyousuke on our way to home.

"I've never seen you so angry before Kyousuke.." You mumble.

"[F/N], what do you think of them?" Kyousuke fave himself to you.

"What I think about them...?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 3.7K 90
Just a bunch of one-shots about you and your favourite Inazuma boy~❤️ This is my first story so forgive me if it sucks... There is a few boy x boy ch...
1K 70 11
Nishi Rina is a 16 year-old teenager in NYC, captain of team Unicorn and living her best life. She has no interest in her excellent academics whatsoe...
47K 1.2K 79
Book 2 of my Inazuma Eleven Fan-Fic series (Inazuma Eleven GO Arc) It's been 10 years after Endou and his team won the FFI...but now a new kind of so...
88.1K 4.3K 34
"where am i? Who is this?!" You stared at the mirror to see an unfamiliar face. Waking up one morning to realize that you are now in the body of a s...