๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ฎ, ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๏ฟฝ...

By _yyunaa_

He remembered the day he first saw her. She was breathtaking. He felt as if his worries were all gone. It was... More

' ๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™˜๐™ก๐™–๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™ง
ใ€Œ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ ใ€
โ† ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐๐ฅ๐ข๐ณ๐ณ๐š๐ซ๐
โ† ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐–๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ž
โ† ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง
โ† ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. ๐’๐ก๐จ๐œ๐ค
โ† ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ
โ† ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ
โ† ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•. ๐‚๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
โ† ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. ๐‘๐ฎ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ
โ† ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. ๐‡๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐š๐ฌ
โ† ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
โ† ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž
โ† ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐
โ† ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฒ
โ† ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐‡๐ข๐๐ž
โ† ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
โ† ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐ฏ๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง
โ† ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐†๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐ฒ๐ž
ใ€Œ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ ใ€

โ† ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ

5.7K 251 80
By _yyunaa_

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 
(𝐯.) ; 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟.

He shifted in his sleep, where he was finally able to get a good night's rest after countless missions. Yet, something was bothering him as he felt too cold. It was worst than the cold that he often felt when he was hugging [name].

Sitting up did he looked out of the patio, up to the night sky that was full of stars. But somehow, his guts were telling him that something wrong was happening, and it might have something to do with [name].

Often he would head over to the Butterfly Estate and seek Kanae for some advice in regards to the things he felt when it comes to [name], only to have her laughing as she joked as well, stating how he had some sort of sixth sense like a woman does.

And she calls it, the 'lover's instinct'.

And there he was now, removing his yukata as he grabbed hold of his uniform. His lips pressed into a fine thin line then as he started to get a bad feeling in regards to [name]'s safety.

"Yeaah, yeaah, unforgivable. My cute, dumb little sister was working so hard. I will kill anyone who tries to bully her. Time to collect the debts. I will collect one for every bruise they put on you. I will make you spin round and round when you die. Because my name's Gyutaro!" and he lunged an attack towards Tengen, only to create a small mini-explosion in the wall.

"The envy, man. Protecting the humans, looking cool, nice. And you're a saviour in their eyes, huh. I'm sure they'll shower love and gratitude upon you," Gyuutaro muttered out as he took a step closer to Tengen.

"Well, yeah, I'm a flamboyant, elegant, ladies man, so of course. I even have three wives," and that's when Tengen realized how Gyutaro remained silent then as he allowed Tengen's words to sink into his mind.

"You got three wives now?! You're kidding me, right?! Right?! Unforgivable!" and Tengen watched as Gyutaro lunged forward, without much of a choice he had to use the bomb.

"Run! And hide!" Tengen yelled out as the humans behind him were running away.

"You're not getting away. Now turn, splatter sickle," Gyutaro muttered out and Tengen could hear the sound of something coming straight for him. His eyes widened as he swung his blades, protecting the humans once more.

"What the?! Those were the things that flew out of the building," Tengen muttered himself as the blood-splattered everywhere once he got attacked.

"So he can manipulate the slash itself? This is a slash of blood that tracks its target until it explodes! These siblings, I cut the sister's head off and she didn't die. An unbelievable situation. If I cut the brother's head off, will they disappear all together? Is the brother the real body?" Tengen thought to himself as he tried to think of what to do as he prepared his mini bombs.

Jumping up as he uses his blades to split them into half, causing a huge explosion to happen as he stood on the previous level he was at. A smirk on his face as he looked at how there was a giant ball of sashes.

"Well, ordinary means won't do the trick, huh," Tengen muttered out.

"The two of us are one after all," as the ball off sashes started to unwrap itself, revealing Daki on Gyutaro's shoulders.

"You're different, man. Different from all of the Hashiras I have killed up till now. You were a special guy from the moment you were born. You got that chosen talent. The envy, man. I just wanna put an end to you right this instant," Gyutaro muttered out.

"Talent? Hah. Do I look like I have some kinda talent? If that's how you see someone like me, you must have had a wonderful life. You have lived hundreds of years, yet you shut yourself up in this place. I'm not surprised you don't know how the world works. This country's huge. There are swarms of amazing guys," Tengen mumbled out, starting to remember some of the Hashiras as their image entered his mind.

"And there are some really strange guys out there. There are some guys who became Hashiras just two months after picking up a blade," he muttered out, angrily.

"And there will always be that one Hashira who will stand out to me flamboyantly as she continues to get stronger every day. Continuing to prove that she is on our side and that we should trust her!" Tengen yelled out.

"Did I get chosen? Don't mess with me. How many lives do you think have slipped through my fingers?" Tengen muttered out.

"Then how do you explain this? Why are you still alive now? My blood sickle is full of deadly poison. But you still haven't dropped dead yet, right?" Gyutaro muttered out and his lime-green eyes laid Tengen.

"I'm from a family of shinobi. I developed some resistance, so poison won't work," Tengen explained despite the irk mark on his forehead.

"The Shinobu went extinct in the Edo era! Don't lie to us!" Daki yelled out.

"The path you chose is a hard one, Tengen," Oyakata-sama spoke out as he looked at Tengen who was kneeling before him with his wives.

"While denying the sense of values that was implanted into you during the formative years of your youth, you continued to put yourself in the field of battle. That's painful. And while you carried all those different conflicts and contradictions, you... you all faced forward and fought. Despite all that. To protect human lives. Thank you. You are a wonderful child," and Oyakata-sama took a step forward, patting him on the head.

"Hm? Hm? Hmmm? Hee. That whole 'not working' thing was a bluff wasn't it. Laaaaaame. well, would you look at that, the poison's working slow and steady," Gyutaro pointed out.

"No, it's not working at all. How about I dance for ya? I'm in tip-ton shape and I can eat hundred tempura bowls flamboyantly!" as he lunged forward, attacking the demons as he kicked Daki up.

"Don't you dare kick my sister!"

"You piece of shit!"

"Tch. I missed the chance to kill him," Tengen muttered out as he twirled his blades back to him watching as he only managed to scrap Gyutaro's neck.

"Some of your underlings just came, but there won't be a happy future waiting for you, man. You are all gonna die, so don't go all sparkly eyes on me, man," Gyutaro muttered out as he scratched the side of his face harshly, causing himself to bleed.

"We will win. We are demon slayers," Tengen spoke out as he came up behind Tanjiro, who turned to look at him staring in horror at the scent of poison radiating off from him.

"No, you can't! That Hashira, your last ray of hope, will die from poison!"

"We will win easily, you dumb underlings! There may be poison in my body, but I'm running high! Don't look down on humans! These three boys are my prized 'successors'. They won't run away! They have got guts!"

"FUAHAHAH, HELL YEAH! EVEN IF YOU CUT MY LIMBS OFF, I'LL COME BITING AT YOU!"

"And I have already figured out how to beat you guys. Just cut your heads off at the same time. You will both die simultaneously! That has to be it!"

"That 'simple' can't be easily done, because you demon slayers are dead, man. As for Hashiras, we ate a number of them. I got fifteen, my sister got seven," Gyutaro spoke out as he used his sickle to support his chin.

"That's right. Nobody's gonna be alive by sunrise. The long night will always be our ally. You are all gonna meet your deaths!"

"I disagree. We will win, flamboyantly!"

"Uzui-san! You are heavily poisoned!" Tanjiro pointed out and Tengen chuckled as he placed a large hand onto his head and pushed his head down.

"Don't worry about me brat. Worry about yourselves first," Tengen spoke out and Tanjiro turned to look, only to stare in horror as Gyutaro's tip of the sickle was about to pierce his throat.

Tengen noticed and quickly grabbed hold of Tanjiro from the back of his uniform, throwing him up as his blade clashed upon Gyutaro's blood sickles.

"Ah... The whole successor thing is a lie, isn't it? You guys don't have control over your movements. Incompetent," Gyutarro muttered out as he stared at the bleeding Tengen who was protecting Tanjiro.

Hinatsuru watched as she managed to climb onto the roof, watching as Tengen and Tanjiro managed to lure the Upper Moon Demon Six out of the building and she prepared her kunai box.

A special box which is filled with multiple kunai. She opens the box and shoots a large amount of kunai at Gyutaro at a vast range, with each of the kunai being coated in Wisteria Extract.

"Damn it! I'm not regenerating!" Gyutaro muttered out as he felt his body going numb. Whereas he looked at Tanjiro, ready to aim for his neck in a matter of seconds.

The demon still dares to smile.

"Please work. Even if it's only for a short while, someone can surely cut the demon's head off!" Hinatsuru thought to herself as she watched Tengen and Tanjiro aiming for Gyutaro's neck.

Her eyes widened as Gyutaro managed to regenerate his leg as he stabilised himself.

"Man, that poison worked," he spoke out as blood splash was soon emitting from his arms, creating tornados of it as he attacked Tengen and Tanjiro. Tengen, without a thought, used his feet to kick Tanjiro away.

"Breath of Sound, Fourth Form: Death Knells of Avici," and his fuchsia-coloured eyes widened as he realized Gyutaro was gone. He started to panic and he quickly turned to look at Hinatsuru.

"Hina..."

"Tengen-sama, don't mind me! Look for the demon..." and she stopped realized the demon had grabbed hold of her by the mouth tightly.

"You sure did a number on me, man. And I do mind you, by the way," he spoke out as he peered deep into Hinatsuru's eyes.

"HINATSURU!"

"Once we defeat an Upper Moon, let's retreat from the front lines. It's not like we can take back the time we spent being raised as shinobi by doing so, but we have to draw a line at some point, or we can't live under the sun without feeling some shame. Even if the five of us aren't together when that time comes, there won't be any hard feelings between us," Hinatsuru spoke out and she turned to look at Tengen.

"STOOOOOOP!" Tengen yelled out.

"Move! Another death. Someone's going to die in front of me. Get closer! Jump! To the roof! I can't stand being protected all the time! Just be a little useful!" Tanjiro tried to move as he battled against Daki's sashes.

"NO! HINATSURU!" Tengen yelled out as Gyutaro raised his blood sickle and slammed down, his eyes widened as blood-splattered and he felt his blood running cold.

Blood trickled down as Hinatsuru panted. Yet, a pair of lime-green eyes narrowed dangerously as he looked at a pair of enraged light blue eyes. His hand soon regenerated quickly as he realized what had just happened.

"Man... You are fast... I could feel the area getting colder. You are a demon, aren't you? Ah, yes, you're the demon that Muzan-sama and Doma had spoken about," Gyutaro spoke out and he flipped himself away just in time, avoiding another attack. The arm around Hinatsuru's waist let loose as she sets her down on the roof.

"Run," she muttered out as strong gusts of winds was circulating around her body and Hinatsuru noticed it was getting harder to breathe.

"A demon as a Hashira? I'm surprised nobody tried to take you out. I thought you would end up dead by now by living with demon slayers," Gyutaro taunted and [name] raised an eyebrow in response as the strong gusts of wind started to head for Gyutaro straight.

"Fuck, she managed to combine her blood demon art together with her breath style, it's hard to breathe," Gyutaro thought to himself as he tried to find an opening. Only for him to lunge forward, knowing that he was the Upper Moon Six.

He was much more superior than [name] in terms of demon capabilities.

"You are gonna die. Die, die!" Gyutaro yelled out as his sickle reached for [name]'s head, only to have his eyes widened as his arms were sliced off within a blink of an eye. He watched as [name] looked at him straight in the eye.

"Die...?" she whispered out.

"Something is wrong... Something is happening," Tengen thought to himself as he looked at [name] who was reaching out to the back where Hinatsuru was and grabbed hold of her. Gyutaro chuckled as he looked at what was happening.

"No matter... What kind of demon you are, the smell of human blood will always overwhelm your senses," Gyutaro spoke out as he stood back and watched as [name] tugged harshly onto Hinatsuru.

"[name]! Let go of Hinatsuru!" Tengen yelled out, his heart pounding hard against his chest then as he tried to remain calm. Only to watch as [name] pulled Hinatsuru up quickly, and the sound of blood splattering was heard.

"HINA!" Tengen yelled out only to watch as Hinatsuru was falling off the rooftop and he lunged forward quickly to catch her. He caught hold of her and his eyes widened as there were no wounds on Hinatsuru.

He looked up, hearing the sound of flesh being regenerated and he looked at [name]'s lips that were trickling down with blood and he watched as her wound closed up on her arm. Her fangs gritted together as she gripped her nichirin blade tightly.

"You are crazy. I like that. You are different, and dirty too... I have a thing for dirty things..." Gyutaro muttered out as he looked at [name] who was panting as she tried to control her hunger. The scent of blood was overwhelming for her as she started to salivate once more.

As a hungry demon, she was losing her sanity.

"[NAME]!" Tengen yelled out as his fuchsia-coloured eyes widened when Gyutaro lunged forward at her with such a fast speed that she had no chance to react as her body was sliced by the side.

"The more your body receives those injuries, the more you crave for human flesh. Easy game," Gyutaro whispered out and [name] turned quickly, the sound of her nichirin blade clashing against his sickle was heard echoing through the vicinity.

"What of it... I won't... Eat any humans," [name] whispered out as her vision darkened. She somehow could smell the scent of human blood getting stronger and stronger.

"You are losing control. I have seen many demons like you, claiming that they wouldn't want to eat humans because they still feel like a human. But I have seen them fail and ate multiple till the point they surely would explode," Gyutaro spoke out and [name] struggled slightly against his hold.

"If you had eaten humans, you could have easily defeated me," he added on and [name] felt like she was going berserk with the constant blood rush she was feeling within her body.

"You are losing control soon, this is going to be interes-," and Gyutaro's sentence was cut off the moment [name]'s nichirin blade sliced through his neck with ease, anger flowing through her body as she turned to look at the terrified look on Hinatsuru's face.

It was as if a slap to her face was felt.

"If I die... I better die while saving people," [name] whispered out as Gyutaro's head started to grow back and her eyes widened as blood splattered once again. Who would have thought that such a disgusting thing would happen.

And Tengen's eyes could only widen then as [name]'s body was being eaten away.

Her flesh regenerating at a much slower pace than usual and Gyutaro chuckled then, feeling a wave of energy overflowing his body. He watched as [name] panted as she started to grow hungrier.

The more a demon regenerates without food, the more bloodthirst they get.

Which was the condition [name] was in as she turned to look at whichever human was bleeding. Her mind went black as her lips parted, within a blink of an eye did she appear before a mere human who was close.

"[NAME]! STOP IT!" and [name]'s light blue eyes dilated as blood splattered, and Tengen stared in horror as the human fell onto his bum, his eyes filled with nothing but fear as he watched [name]'s lips trickled down with blood.

"[NAME]!" Tengen yelled out as [name] turned, and his fuchsia-coloured eyes widened at the tears that rolled down her eyes. Her lips bloodied as her flesh regenerated once more, from the chunk she had bitten off once again.

"You are fucking crazy, I give that to you," Gyutaro muttered out as he scratched the side of his face and watched as Hinatsuru took off running and Tengen ran towards where [name] was.

"[name]!" he yelled out once more and watched as [name]'s light blue eyes went back to its original state, but frequently dilating as well. He took a step back as she tugged harshly onto her long white hair.

"Please, kill me. Kill me already. Before I take a person's life!" she yelled out and Tengen felt his blood drain as [name]'s inner thoughts were crying for help. Crying for some sort of release, it was as if he could imagine her inner thoughts strangling herself.

Preventing herself from sinning.

"[name]..." he whispered out as he watched her fall to her knees, her tears rolling down her face as she tried her best. But he could hear too clearly then.

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟.

----------

➸ 𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 1.7K 11
(ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) โ†ณ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ F/N finds himself going through many adventures with the people of Kimetsu no Yaiba. He stays kind...
150K 4K 36
โŠนโ‚Šโ”ˆใ†โ”ˆใ†โ”ˆใ†โœฟใ†โ”ˆใ†โ”ˆใ†โ”ˆโ‚ŠโŠน ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜...
282K 8.1K 22
โžณ ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐€๐ˆ๐๐’ ๐’๐Œ๐”๐“/๐‹๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐ He was sure that he wouldn't fall in love. For he had dedicated his life to slaying demons. But...
38.1K 732 23
Giyuu has been turned into a demon, and is no longer the water hashira, but now known as the demon hashira. What happens when a new water breather ha...