𝙠𝙣𝙮, 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙞�...

By _yyunaa_

He remembered the day he first saw her. She was breathtaking. He felt as if his worries were all gone. It was... More

' 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙧
「 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 」
❆ 𝟎𝟏. 𝐁𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝
❆ 𝟎𝟐. 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞
❆ 𝟎𝟑. 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧
❆ 𝟎𝟒. 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤
❆ 𝟎𝟓. 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭
❆ 𝟎𝟔. 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭
❆ 𝟎𝟕. 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬
❆ 𝟎𝟖. 𝐑𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬
❆ 𝟎𝟗. 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐬
❆ 𝟏𝟎. 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐞
❆ 𝟏𝟏. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞
❆ 𝟏𝟐. 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝
❆ 𝟏𝟒. 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥
❆ 𝟏𝟓. 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞
❆ 𝟏𝟔. 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞
❆ 𝟏𝟕. 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐯𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧
❆ 𝟏𝟖. 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞
「 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 」

❆ 𝟏𝟑. 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲

6.3K 272 410
By _yyunaa_

𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 
(𝐧.) ; 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐫, 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐬, 𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

"I don't understand the Hashiras at all. How could they be so calm about having a demon as one of them? It's like as if they went insane!" a lower-ranked demon slayer spoke out as he was getting treated by Aoi.

"Please don't speak of them in such a manner. Yuizome-sama has taken a whole lot of courage and effort in proving that she is our ally. Please don't diss her attempts," Aoi spoke out as she tightened the bandage on the lower-ranked demon slayer's arm tightly on purpose.

"Ow," he whispered out as Aoi turned to leave the room walking past the backyard as well for she needed to continue with the chores, only to notice how the Hashiras had gathered, all except for the Snow Hashira and Water Hashira.

"She has come a long way. It has been a few years now ever since she was turned into a demon," Himejima spoke out as he placed his two large hands together, tears rolling down his face as he started to remember those times he had with [name].

"Himejima-san, Aoi wouldn't need to water the gardens anymore with the amount you are crying out now," Shinobu spoke out as she gently patted the gentle giant on his arm and he chuckled softly as he tried to stop crying.

It was one of those rare occasions where the Hashiras managed to gather together to have a small bonding session. But this time, it was a little different as Kanae had somehow managed to convince Giyuu to bring [name] out on a date.

"There are those who are still speaking ill of her," Kyojuro spoke out as he started to peel the roasted sweet potatoes together with Mitsuri who had on a sad look on her face as they were speaking about [name].

"Not to mention, there were those who tried to kill her as well without us knowing," Obanai spoke out as Kaburamaru nodded his head in agreement to what was being said. Their eyes laid upon the fire they had set up in the middle of it.

"Shinazugawa-san, have you apologised to [name]?" Kanae asked and Sanemi had a scowl on his face then, realizing he has yet to apologise to her after all these years. His lips pressed into a fine thin line as he continued to look at the fire.

Hearing it crackle as Tengen was poking it with a stick to get the fire going while pushing Muichiro back, as the latter tends to wander about without much thought, thus he could get injured.

"I heard about it. It was a rumour that circulated the lower-ranked demon slayers, but it turned out to be true," Obanai added on as his heterochromia eyes laid upon Sanemi who continued to remain silent then.

For he was one of the many reasons why [name] felt like killing herself.

More than anything Sanemi despise demon, after all, they were the one who took the lives of those he loved the most. But now, his hate for demons grew as he looked at [name] who had been turned into a demon and dared to return home.

Despite receiving the permission and approval from Oyakata-sama, despite standing up for her back then when the lower-ranked demon slayers were trying to attack her, to kill her off.

There was part of him that didn't trust her fully, thus, leading him to stand in front of the estate where she resided in. His green nichirin blade was held out as he pushed the door opened, and he looked.

There she was, sitting on the patio that faced the front yard. Her light blue eyes laid upon his green nichirin blade as he turned to shut the door behind him. Her pink-tinted lips parted then, as she waited for him to lash out.

"You are a demon," he spoke out, and [name] nodded her head, remaining calm as always then as she didn't want to get affected by his words. Understanding that he was holding back the anger he had for demons.

He lifted his green nichirin blade, pointing it towards her as his hand shook violently. She waited, for what she assumed to be coming. She pressed her lips into a fine thin line as he pushed the tip of his blade through her chest.

"Are you Kibutsuji Muzan's spy?" he asked, his tone changing to one filled with disgust and hatred as he watched her shaking her head. He slowly nodded his head then, remaining silent as he continued to push the blade through her body.

"A demon will always be a demon, whether you were human before or not," Sanemi spoke out and watched as her pink-tinted lips parted.

"I know," and his pale purple eyes widened at the way she had spoken. Her pink-tinted lips trembled slightly as she gripped her arms, whereas his nichirin blade continued to remain in her chest.

"I know... Which was why I hesitated in returning home," she whispered out as his blade's handguard soon reached her flesh, and with ease did he pull it to the side, slicing her body up. Her pink-tinted lips parted as her blood spill, and Sanemi watched as her wound regenerated.

"I fucking want to kill you," he muttered out and [name] looked at him with the same gentle smile on her face then.

"Go ahead," she whispered out, there was no hint of sarcasm. She genuinely wanted him to kill her then, but as his pale purple eyes laid upon her light blue ones, he averted his gaze.

He couldn't.

"Why are you hesitating?" she asked, and Sanemi pressed his lips into a fine thin line as he watched her blood dripped from his green nichirin blade onto the ground, where it was staining it.

What was holding him back? He couldn't put a finger to it until he averted his gaze once more and looked into her light blue eyes. His lips parted then, as he realized what had been going on in his life.

They had known each other ever since their Final Selection days but hardly spoke to one another. Only briefly thanks to his close friend back then.

"You are still the same girl I know ever since the day Masachika made us talked, " he whispered out and watched as her pink-tinted lips curled up into a smile then as she motioned for him to take a seat next to her.

He placed his nichirin blade down, with his cast on the other side as well.

"Are you suffering? With my presence?" [name] asked as she turned to look at him, and he remained silent then, unsure of what to say. His eyes widened as she reached out, gently ruffling his white locks.

"Even if I'm not around, I will still be your friend, right?" she asked.

"Shut up already, before I kill you," he muttered out as he averted his gaze, a slight blush across his cheeks as [name] was still being affectionate despite him trying to kill her earlier on. He couldn't bring himself to kill his close friend, someone who has always been there to listen to his rampage. Where they became closer ever since the day she became a Hashira.

He couldn't bring himself to do it, for he had promised his Masachika as well.

"You are thinking about him, again," [name] pointed out and Sanemi let out a sigh as he laid down on his back while his feet remained on the ground, with his arms folded behind his head.

"He would kick me if he could if I killed you," he muttered out.

"I'm sorry," she whispered out and Sanemi shifted his gaze to look at her, noticing how she had on that gentle smile still as tears were about to spill from her eyes.

"Let me slice your head off, then I will stop," Sanemi spoke out and [name]'s eyes widened at what he had asked and she slowly nodded her head. Is either she was going to die tonight, or not as she heard his nichirin blade being unsheathed.

And she watched as her view turned upside down as her head landed on the patio. She watched as Sanemi stood before her, and soon her head started to disappear, only to have it regenerated onto her body once more.

"Urgh, feels disgusting," she mumbled out and that alone got him cracking as he burst out laughing at how she felt disgusted with herself. He soon raised a fist and [name] smiled at it, raising her fist as they bumped fists.

"A promise made to Masachika will be kept," [name] spoke out and Sanemi grunted in response.

"But, I'm sorry... For making you suffer, for causing the demon slayers to have distrust in the other Hashiras," [name] spoke out and her eyes widened when Sanemi jabbed his finger harshly against her forehead.

"Tomioka said it earlier on, you didn't attack or injure anybody. That's more than enough he spoke out and soon stood to the side and used his nichirin blade that was kept in its cast to hit her harshly on the back, causing her to lunge forward by accident.

Only to land in a pair of arms.

"Are you alright? We received news that you were being attacked," Giyuu's voice was heard and [name] tilts her head up, resting her chin on his chest then, causing him to have a slight blush on his face.

"Shinazugawa-san, are you bullying [name]?" Kanae asked and Sanemi had a scowl on his face.

"None of that!" as Kanae patted him on the head whereas [name] laughed as she nuzzled her face into Giyuu's chest, who stood there dumbfounded as he wrapped his arms around her body.

"Tomioka-san was so pissed when he saw Shinazugawa-san slicing [name]'s head off. He wanted to badly beat the life out of him," Kanae spoke out and Sanemi let out a sigh as he ruffled his white hair harshly.

"Whatever. That bitch ain't got a chance against me," he muttered out and Obanai raised an eyebrow at the way Sanemi was acting.

"I think Tomioka-san is capable of overthrowing you, Shinazugawa-san, especially when it comes to Yuizome-san," Shinobu pointed out and Sanemi growled in response at what was being said.

"But, Yuizome-san is so kind!" Mitsuri pointed out and Himejima hummed in agreement as he allowed Muichiro to lean against his side as he wanted to sleep.

"Despite all that was thrown at her, the number of insults and threats, [name] continues to smile," Kanae spoke out with a soft smile on her face and then she turned to look at Obanai.

"Isn't that true, Iguro-san? She managed to gain your trust within the same day of the first Hashira Meeting you attended," Kanae pointed out and Obanai averted his gaze then.

Who could go against someone as kind as [name]?

"Now, enough of the sad stuff. Do you think Tomioka finally express his feelings flamboyantly?" Tengen asked as he stopped poking the fire and settled down next to Kyojuro, only to notice how the roasted sweet potatoes he had taken out earlier were gone.

"Rengoku! Kanroji! and the duo stopped chewing as they looked at Tengen and soon proceeds to continue with their chewing, ignoring the fuming Sound Hashira.

"Yuizome-san... Is... Mine..." Muichiro mumbled in his sleep and the older Hashiras could only laugh as they looked at him. After all, Muichiro was often by [name]'s side if they weren't on duty.

Since she was always cold and it helps to keep him cold during the hot weathers.

"That brat sure knows how to make hearts move," Sanemi pointed out and the older Hashiras could only chuckle then.

"Well then, in regards to Tomioka-san and [name], I hope they kissed already," Kanae pointed out and Shinobu could only let out a sigh then at the way her older sister was acting.

"Nee-san, you have been going on about it ever since you realized Tomioka-san has feelings for Yuizome-san," Shinobu pointed out and Kanae giggled softly.

"But! It's so adorable to be teasing them! Especially [name]!"

Giyuu flinched a little when he heard [name] sneezing. He turned to look at her and noticed how she had on a slight pout on her face after sneezing, watching as she scrunched her nose up slightly as she felt another sneeze once more.

"I think Kanae is talking about me," [name] mumbled out and Giyuu nodded his head just a little then as their fingers were intertwined with one another, while they walked through the busy streets of the festival.

Whereas, his dark blue hues were fixed on her appearance. For she was wearing a white kimono that matched with her long white hair as well, which was now tied up into a bun thanks to Kanae, and he could only mentally chuckle then as he remembered how she was forced to go out of the estate by Kanae.

"You promised me that you will go out with Tomioka-san to the festival!" Kanae whined out and [name] looked at her confusedly, trying to remember whether she had promised Kanae such a thing and she turned to look at Shinobu who was nodding her head in response as well.

"I... Did?" she asked and Kanae nodded her head eagerly.

"Oh... Okay..."

And poor [name] didn't realise she was tricked into it until she went to find Giyuu and the poor Water Hashira looked as confused as her for he was forced into a Takata by Tengen and Himejima somehow.

"We are going out?"

"Kanae said I promised,"

"Oh, okay. Let's go,"

"Go where?"

"I don't know,"

"GO TO THE FUCKING FESTIVAL YOU DIPSHITS!"

"Giyuu... Giyuu..." [name] called out after she had called him 'Tomioka-san' for a good number of times, yet he didn't answer her, causing her to have a pout on her face as she tugged harshly on his yukata.

He then snapped out of his thoughts as he turned to look at her and noticed that she was pointing to the fishing game that was ahead. He noticed how her light blue eyes sparkled just a little then as he felt her continuously tug on his yukata sleeves.

"Okay," was all he said as he allowed [name] to pull him along and he watched as she got more excited, believing that it will be some innocent fun they will have while trying to scoop out the fishes.

But boy was he damn wrong.

He winced as [name] got competitive with scooping out the fishes, accidentally splashing water onto him, or hitting him in the first. Which resulted in him getting a bloodied nose as he tried to get the fishes for her instead as the store owner was staring in disbelief.

And that's when he watched her pink-tinted lips curled up into a wide smile then as she looked at the bag he was holding where the small fishes were at. He couldn't help but place a large hand against her cheek and caressed it with his thumb.

"Breathtaking," he softly whispered out and [name] looked at him confusedly as she tilts her head and leaned into his warmth, which then realized that he had spoken out loud and soon averted his gaze with a slight blush on his face.

"Thank you," she spoke out with a smile and his heart started to pound hard against his chest as they watched people running towards a specific location. Without much thought did he grab hold of her hand tightly in his and took off running.

"Ne, mama. She looks very different," a child spoke out as he pointed towards [name] who was running together with Giyuu, not bothering to stop and listen to what the child was saying.

"She looks like she could be a snow princess!" the sister pointed out and they giggled as they watched the 'princess' being taken away.

"Tomioka-san? Tomioka-san!" [name] called out as they reached the top of the hill where little people were present. Giyuu then turned to look at her and she looked at him, and he reached out, pulling her cheeks harshly.

"Tomioka-san, it hurts!" [name] cried out and soon his large hands rested on her cheeks, where he leaned in and their foreheads touched one another.

"Giyuu," he whispered out, and [name]'s pink-tinted lips curled up into a smile.

"Giyuu," she repeated, and he smiled softly at the way his name sounded with her voice, leaning in as her light blue eyes widened for he held her head in place. Her pink-tinted lips pressed into a fine thin line as she felt his against hers.

And with just that simple kiss they shared, that the usual cold she felt around her existence started to melt away as her hands found its way, wrapping around his neck as his hands moved to her waist, holding her in place, pulling her closer.

The fireworks went on, none of them paid attention as they remained in each others' arms. He could feel her smiling against the kiss as he did so as well, but he felt something else as well. They broke apart, and he placed a hand against a side of her face, wiping away the tears.

"Why are you crying? Did I hurt you?" he asked, and watched as she shook her head in response as she tried to stop herself from crying. He smiled, wiping away the tears for her as well while he leaned in and kissed her on the lips once more.

"Now I know, I'm not disliked by everybody," he whispered out and [name] could only laugh at his attempt in cheering her up as she leaned against his chest, while they turned to look at the night sky once more.

"Did you kiss?!" and [name] turned to look, her cheeks flushed red as Kanae ran up to her and the Snow Hashira proceeds to take off running with the Flower Hashira chasing after her, whereas Giyuu continued to watch as the other Hashiras arrived.

He watched as her lips curled up into a smile, playing just a simple game of 'tag' with the Flower Hashira, and he watched as Mitsuri and Shinobu joined in as well, shaking his head just a little as he let out a soft sigh.

His attention no longer on the fireworks display.

𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫? 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠.

𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬. 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭.

----------

➸ 𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝...

A/N: 

Reader and Sanemi were from the same Final Selection batch, however, Sanemi rises to the Hashira rank before she does due to how impulse he was and able to kill more demons than her.

She was friends with Masachika longer than Sanemi, however little is known between them. Sanemi disliked her at first, thinking she was just some weird girl, thus not finding the need to talk to her or be friends with her.

Until Masachika forced him to talk to her, and they talked for just a little bit. Only to go their separate ways when Sanemi became a Hashira and Masachika's death happened.

When she became a Hashira, the duo started to talk due to their friendship with Masachika, thus becoming close friends.

Hence, he has trouble killing her even if he should.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.3K 31
" 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚? " // a giyu tomioka x fem reader romance story ~ (Y/N) was previously pro...
38.5K 762 23
Giyuu has been turned into a demon, and is no longer the water hashira, but now known as the demon hashira. What happens when a new water breather ha...
483K 10.7K 35
- a story where the earth and water pillar fall in love . . . giyuu x oc
10.6K 281 25
My very first demon slayer fanfiction. [Tomioka Giyu x fem! demon reader] Have you heard the tale? If people hear a song somewhere in the west and f...