๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ฎ, ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๏ฟฝ...

By _yyunaa_

He remembered the day he first saw her. She was breathtaking. He felt as if his worries were all gone. It was... More

' ๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™˜๐™ก๐™–๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™ง
ใ€Œ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ ใ€
โ† ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐๐ฅ๐ข๐ณ๐ณ๐š๐ซ๐
โ† ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐–๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ž
โ† ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง
โ† ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. ๐’๐ก๐จ๐œ๐ค
โ† ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ
โ† ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ
โ† ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•. ๐‚๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
โ† ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. ๐‘๐ฎ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ
โ† ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. ๐‡๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐š๐ฌ
โ† ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž
โ† ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐
โ† ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฒ
โ† ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ
โ† ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐‡๐ข๐๐ž
โ† ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
โ† ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐ฏ๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง
โ† ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐†๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐ฒ๐ž
ใ€Œ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ ใ€

โ† ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž

6.3K 309 225
By _yyunaa_

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐞 
(𝐯.) ; 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫.

"Are you serious right now?" one of the lower-ranked demon slayers muttered out, clearly dissatisfied with what was being organized. He wasn't too happy, and so was his squad for they were going on a mission with the Snow Hashira, Yuizome [name].

"Fuck, I don't want to be going on a mission with a demon. What if she eats us in the end?" another muttered out and Yukime who was standing together with them, clenched her fists together.

Getting enraged that her Master was being dissed despite not consuming any humans.

She was about to take a step forward and punch those who talked shit about her Master, only to feel a cold hand on her shoulder. Then came a figure dressed in white as her long white hair flowed past her, with that same gentle smile on her face.

"If that's the case, be careful. I might bite you when you are being all high and mighty," her cold voice was heard, but Yukime had known and heard her voice for so long, that there was still the slight lingering warmth within it.

She turned to look at her. Her pair of light blue eyes laid upon her tsuguko's face as she reached out gently ruffling her grey locks with that gentle smile on her face.

"Stay calm, sweetheart," she spoke out and Yukime hesitantly nodded.

"Are you ready?" [name] asked as she looked at the lower-ranked demon slayers, who were hesitantly nodding their heads as they didn't want to go on a mission with her. She pressed her lips into a fine thin line then, knowing and understanding why they didn't want to be on a mission with her.

But they had no choice, it was Oyakata-sama's orders.

She shrugged her shoulders slightly as she walked away, heading out of the Demon Slayer Corps Headquarters, did Yukime quickly follow her as well. Whereas, the remaining lower-ranked demon slayers were hesitant.

Until they heard a blade unsheathing behind them.

"Start moving," the Water Hashira's voice was heard as they turned to look at him. Their eyes widened as they quickly took off running towards where [name] was walking away with Yukime, fearing for their life.

Yet, they were a little thankful that it wasn't the Wind Hashira who had greeted them instead.

"Where are we going?" Yukime asked as she walked next to her Master, hoping it will someone help her out in calming down. [name] smiled gently as she tilts her head up to look at the night sky full of stars.

"To the town where light doesn't shine upon," she whispered out and Yukime's eyes widened, remembering that there were traces of demon slayers going missing when they were sent to investigate the situation.

"The West District," she said with a smile and Yukime nodded her head. [name] laughed softly as she reached out and grasp her tsuguko's shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze and soon raised her hand, ruffling her head as well.

"Don't be scared, I will be around," she spoke out and Yukime hesitantly nodded still. One would be afraid of being attacked and devoured by some unknown source which is most likely a demon.

But having [name] with them somehow made her feel a little more calm than usual, but she couldn't help but worry about the demons that lurk about in the West District. They wouldn't be as kind as [name], nor will they be able to control themselves from not devouring any human flesh.

Causing Yukime to shudder at the thought, and [name] could only laugh softly at what had happened. She slowly turned her head to take a look as the lower-ranked demon slayers continued with their reluctance in following her.

"Well then, I hope you like the cold as much as I do," she spoke out with a smile, hoping it would help ease the tension, only for them to aver their gaze and not respond as they didn't want to be talking to a demon.

Yukime was about to lash out at them, only to have [name] holding onto her dearly.

"Let's just go. They aren't here to make friends," she whispered out and Yukime clenched her hands tightly, hoping it would help ease her anger somehow, only for her to let out a sigh then once again.

And soon a frown appeared on their faces as they set foot into the town where the light doesn't shine upon. [name]'s eyes widened as the lower-ranked demon slayers started to shiver from the intense cold, yet, [name] remained alright.

"Fucking monster," one of the lower-ranked demon slayers spat out as they watched [name] still standing tall without feeling the need to hunch over and warm herself up. She watched as the never-ending snowstorm got colder as she took a step forward.

As if it was calling upon her to compete. Her pink-tinted lips parted as she looked at Yukime who was shivering and she gritted her fangs together. With her hand stretched out, she soon clenched it into a fist and slammed it against the cold air, yet, they watched as she stopped.

As her fist had hit a wall.

And with just that simple action and impact, did the blizzard stops. Her pink-tinted lips parted as she breathed in and out deeply, looking around as she nodded her head at Yukime

They continued to walk through the snow-covered town, only for them to unsheathe their nichirin blade. [name] pointed towards the front, and motioned for the lower-ranked demon slayers to split up and cover more of the grounds.

[name] then noticed Yukime sticking to her and she nodded her head as they looked as those who stayed in the town starting to come out from hiding. It had been long ever since they could come out from their home, hoping that the blizzard had stopped.

They then entered a shop due to [name]'s instinct and [name] held onto Yukime's arm tightly, as if trying to assure her. The shop owner's eyes laid upon [name] and then followed by the mark on the side of her face.

"Eh? I'm surprised that there are people still travelling to our town. What brings you to this cold town of ours?" the shop owner spoke as he looked through the aisle of food he had lined up, trying to find something warm for them to drink.

"A little bird has informed me about how this town was stuck in a winter storm, where light doesn't shine upon. Care to explain?" [name] spoke calmly as she sat on the high chair that was available in the store and watched as the shop owner started to pour some hot tea and she motioned for Yukime to do the same as well.

"I see you have a sword with you. What are you? A samurai?" he asked, and [name] softly chuckled, finding the conversation interesting.

"None of that. I'm a demon slayer," she spoke out and the man chuckled.

"And the one next to you as well? She seems dainty," he spoke out and [name] laughed shaking her head as her white hair covered most of her face then.

"She may seem dainty, but I'm sure she can kick your ass," she spoke out and Yukime's eyes widened at what [name] had just said, the man chuckled again.

"Ah, I see. Well, I hope this is the work of a demon. Which reminds me, it should be since the scent of blood is often strong when the sun goes down," he spoke out as he sets the cup of hot green tea before [name] and Yukime, which [name] shook her head.

Telling her not to drink it.

"Demon Slayer? So you slay demons?" he asked, and [name] nodded her head.

"Then, what's a demon like you being a demon slayer?" he asked, and [name] raised an eyebrow in response as she rested her elbow onto the table, a slight smirk appearing on her face then as she motioned for Yukime to hold onto her nichirin blade handle.

"Oh... So you do recognise me as a demon... Which explains why you seem to be covered in the heavy scent of blood," [name] spoke out as she rested her hand onto the handle of her nichirin blade.

"Blood? Well that's because I'm human, no?" the man spoke out and [name] raised an eyebrow then, using one of her fingers to point towards the back of the man, who slowly turned to look at what she was pointing at.

"Oh? Explain the arm sticking out from the wardrobe then," she added on and [name] watched as the man started to panic as he stuffed the arm into the wardrobe a little more and looked at [name].

"It's not what you think!" he yelled out and [name] shook her head, only for her to hear shouts coming from outside, which her attention turned to look at the door, only to have her blood splattering and Yukime screamed at what happened.

[name] pressed her lips into a fine thin line then as her face regenerated and she grabbed hold of the man with ease, tossing him out of the shop with Yukime following close by as they walked out of the store.

The snowstorm getting terrifying by the second and she gritted her teeth, whipping her nichirin blade out quickly as she pointed at the supposed store owner, who had been a demon the entire time.

She frowned when she noticed he disappeared and she let out a sigh. Rubbing the back of her neck a little and she turned to look at the lady who was standing by the side, witnessing what had just happened.

She watched as the lady trembled in fear as she took a step forward, watching as the lady's lips parted as she raised her hand and pointed a finger towards [name].

"D-Demon..." she whispered out, and [name]'s light blue eyes widened as the lady was killed right before her. Her blood splattered, and screams were heard, causing [name] to turn and look at what was going on.

"Monster! She killed her!" a lower-ranked demon slayer yelled out and [name]'s light blue eyes widened as she realized she was being misunderstood.

"N-No, I didn't!" she yelled out.

"Monster! She has been trying to feed off humans during her missions! The rumours are true! The rumours are true!" another lower-ranked demon slayer yelled out and [name] quivered slightly then, unsure of what to do.

[name]'s light blue eyes widened as she quickly turned, slicing away the arm of the demon that was about to injure her from the back, which she gritted her teeth at as he disappeared from her sight once more.

"What kind of demon are yo-," and [name] stopped when she heard blood splattering and she turned. Her eyes widened as those who had come out from their humble home, were now dead. Blood splattering, tainting the pure white snow red.

[name] gritted her teeth as she held her nichirin blade out, ready for any oncoming attack as she took a step forward, carefully. Only for her to hear a slight chuckle coming from behind her, and how a hand with razor-sharp nails was placed against her neck.

That's when [name] realized, not only did the demon managed to manipulate the weather in this town, but he had managed to trick her senses into thinking that he was running around, hoping to not get caught.

When in reality, he was able to become one with the snow.

"Heh... One with the snow... Two can play that game," she whispered out as she looked at Yukime who was looking around, trying to detect the demon whereas the lower-ranked demon slayers were looking at [name].

Their eyes filled with nothing but hatred for the Snow Hashira before them.

"A Hashira! A Hashira! What a lucky day," the demon taunted as he became one with the snow once more and [name] let out a soft sigh, shaking her head as she pressed her lips into a fine thin line then.

Her light blue eyes narrowed dangerously as she held her hand out, and as if on cue did she start to grasp something within her hold. Their eyes widened as they looked at [name], watching as the figure of the man soon appeared in her grasp.

Her fangs bared as she squeezed his neck tightly, and she looked at Yukime. Easily tossing the now weakened demon towards her as the snow started to melt away. The demon scrambled to his feet, ready to attack any of them only to have his eyes widened as Yukime's blade was halfway through his neck.

"Breath of Snow, Fifth Style: Frozen Will," and [name] watched from the corner of her eyes as Yukime swung her blade just once across the demon's neck and its head started to tilt back. [name] looked at her hand, a little dumbfounded at what she had done.

She turned to look and her eyes widened as her arms were sliced off.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Yukime yelled out as she shoved the lower-ranked demon slayers away as she ran towards [name]'s side and held her dearly in her arms. They watched as the arms they sliced off disappeared along with the snow, and soon it grew back.

"Monster! You killed those humans! You are a monster! You can't be trusted!" the lower-ranked demon slayers yelled out and Yukime gritted her teeth together as she started to get angrier.

"Yuizome-sama did not kill any humans!" she yelled out.

"IS THAT SO?! EXPLAIN ALL THAT HAS HAPPENED! SHE IS THE ONLY DEMON WHO CAN CONTROL THE SNOW!" another lower-ranked demon slayer yelled out and [name]'s light blue eyes widened slightly.

"I'm... Not the only one..." she whispered out softly only to have Yukime tightening her hold on her as she glared daggers at the other demon slayers.

"Shame on you! Shame on you! Yuizome-sama managed to protect us, and you blame the deaths of the innocent lives on her! Shame on you!" Yukime yelled out and [name] slowly reached out and gently patted her on the arm.

"It's okay... It's okay... Don't get angry... They despise me because I'm a demon, it's understandable..." she whispered out softly as she stood up.

"Let's get you all home now, okay?"

And Yukime's eyes widened as [name] continued to remain as kind as ever, putting the others before herself despite being treated harshly. Her pink-tinted lips had on that gentle smile, but one could tell that she was upset.

But she chose to remain silent instead.

"[name]... Has returned..." Kanzaburo mumbled out as he walked slowly towards Giyuu. He nodded his head and the Water Hashira soon left the Butterfly Estate to greet the Snow Hashira welcome home, only for his dark blue hues to widen at what was going on.

"Monster! A fucking monster!"

"Yeah! We saw her kill those humans!"

"We can't trust her! She should be killed now!"

And his blood boiled at what he was listening to. He watched as the lower-ranked demon slayers were gathering pebbles, throwing it at her as she continued to remain standing there. He looked to the side, noticing how Yukime was crying as she tried to get out of her 'friends' hold.

"Stop struggling, Yukime!"

"Stop hurting Yuizome-sama! She didn't do anything wrong!" Yukime yelled out as she shoved her 'friends' away and rushed forward, wrapping her arms around [name]'s cold body and [name]'s light blue eyes widened as she raised her arm and used her haori to cover Yukime.

Ensuring the pebbles wouldn't hit her.

"Yukime, why did you come over? You are going to get hurt," [name] spoke out and soon she lowered her haori, realizing that nothing was being thrown at her anymore. She looked and watched as the lower-ranked demon slayers started to tremble slightly as Giyuu had broken one of their arms.

"Stop this pathetic nonsense," Giyuu spoke out, enraged as the veins behind his neck and on his forehead bulged slightly as he applied pressure onto the lower-ranked demon slayer he held onto tightly.

"Oi, what the fuck is going on here?!" Sanemi's voice was heard as he, Kanae and Obanai arrived only to have their eyes widened as they realized what had happened when they took a good look at [name]'s surrounding, realising the numerous amount of pebbles.

"You bastards are picking on [name] again?!"

"Ara... Shinazugawa-san, maybe it's best if we let them get the most bitter medicine they ever had?"

"Or we should just tie them to the pole and use them as training bags," Obanai muttered out as he picked up a pebble with ease and shot it towards one of the lower-ranked demon slayers who was still talking shit about [name] despite the Hashiras being present.

[name]'s light blue eyes widened as Giyuu grabbed hold of her hand in his the moment he walked up to her. Turning to walk away quickly as Yukime headed over to where Kanae was, to report what had happened.

Only to hear screams of agony as they started to deal with the lower-ranked demon slayers by themselves while Giyuu brought [name] away from the scene. His hold on her cold hand started to make her heartache as she looked at how angry he was.

She pressed her lips into a fine thin line, unsure if she should speak only to hear him sighing then. Without a warning did her back leaned against a tree and he placed his arm above her head, resting his forehead against it.

Her head tilted up as she looked into his pair of dark blue hues, wondering what was going on with him. Only for him to lean down as he kissed her on the forehead once more, where her cheeks flushed red at what he had done.

Without a second to delay did she shove him away quickly as she took off running. Grabbing hold of her straw hat did she yank it down on her head quickly as she covered her embarrassed face.

And he looked, watching as she got further away from him.

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡.

----------

➸ 𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 1.2K 40
Tomioka and Kocho end up getting drunk at a bar along with the other hashira and get together, read to find out what they go through together through...
9.6K 202 25
My very first demon slayer fanfiction. [Tomioka Giyu x fem! demon reader] Have you heard the tale? If people hear a song somewhere in the west and f...
47.6K 1.7K 11
(ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) โ†ณ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ F/N finds himself going through many adventures with the people of Kimetsu no Yaiba. He stays kind...
482K 10.7K 35
- a story where the earth and water pillar fall in love . . . giyuu x oc