Our Fight For Love | Dean Am...

Por KxAmbrose

Kennedy McMahon-Levesque, a fifth generation McMahon who possesses no desire to follow in her family's footst... Más

The Plan [1]
Payback [2]
An Offer [3]
First Day [4]
Lost [5]
Fun Times [6]
Drunken Antics [7]
Nice Guy [9]
Storyline [10]
First Kiss [11]
Drunk Kiss [12]
Feelings [13]
Show Goes On [14]
Impromptu [15]
Hesitant [16]
Idiomatic [17]
Philophobia [18]
Merry Christmas [19]
The Next Step [20]
Rookie [21]
The Ex [22]
Family Ties [23]
Territorial Woman [24]
Soulmate [25]
Our Home [26]
Sweet to Sour [27]
Forever person forever [28]
Night in New Orleans [29]
Paradise [30]
No DQ [31]
Greatest Man Alive [32]
Calm Before The Storm [33]
Someday [34]
Our Moment [35]
True Leader [36]
Purpose [37]
Safe Keeping [38]
Zoe-Zoe [39]
Our Little Family [40]
Daddy's Champ! [41]
Home [42]
A New Plan [43]
Life Currently [44]
Dunn For [45]
Too Sweet [46]
A Roadblock [47]
Control [48]
It's On [49]

Saved [8]

2K 46 4
Por KxAmbrose

Kennedy sat in her office arranging for yet another meeting. She would be talking with the male roster, going over the upcoming media events that had been scheduled for the next few weeks. Being a WWE Superstar was far from easy. Beyond their work in the ring, they had to do a lot of interviews and meet and greets. They liked it though because it was a chance to give back to the fans and make their dreams come true.

Stephanie and Paul had their meeting with the female roster in their office going over the same things as well as the upcoming plans for a new all women pay-per-view in the next couple of months. Things were changing rapidly here in the WWE, especially for the women as they were given opportunities that they never thought they could have.

A knock sounded on Kennedy's office door and she turned her head seeing a tech poke their head in. She grinned and waited for them to tell her something.

"Ms. Levesque, you have a guest. Can I send him in?" The tech asked. She furrowed her brows. She wasn't expecting anybody. 

She shrugged and nodded, standing up to meet the man. There walked in Tommy with a huge smirk on his face, Kennedy's face dropped and she got up ready to push this man out of her office.

"No, get out right now. I don't want to hear it, get out." She said pointing towards the door.

Tommy frowned and walked up to her with open arms. "Come on now, that's no way to treat your boyfriend."

Boyfriend? Was he being fucking serious right now or just a complete idiot.

"I thought me walking out on you after you hit me was a clear indication that we're over. Get out, Tommy." She reiterated, pushing at his chest so he could leave.

"You didn't call me to say we were breaking up. Don't be so upset, it was an accident, I never actually meant to hit you." He reasoned, and she glared.

"Tommy, just do yourself a favor and get out of my sight. I have a meeting with my talent that starts in approximately two minutes, so you need to leave. Now." She looked down at her watch, then back at the piece of shit in front of her.

"Kennedy, let's just talk this out like adults, babe." He suggested going up to move her hair, but she stepped back, not wanting to be touched by him.

"There's nothing to talk about Tommy. You hit me and I'm not going to be with someone like you. Get out." She demanded.

"I'm not leaving until we have a conversation. It will only take a few minutes, please." He begged, she sighed and shook her head. She made her way to the door and opened it, seeing the male superstars waiting. Usually she would leave the door open so they could let themselves in, but they patiently waited today seeing it was closed.

She smiled at them. "Hey, can you guys give me a few minutes? It won't take long." They nodded their heads, and she went back in, closing the door.

"I wonder what's going on, she never does that." Colby said and all the men nodded their heads quietly, standing by and listening to the voices inside.

"You've got one minute, now speak." She spoke, clearly irritated with the whole situation.

"I'm sorry for laying a hand on you, Kennedy. I was angry that the band hadn't been booked in a while and I was coming short on rent. I really shouldn't have put my hands on you, but I think I deserve a second chance." Kennedy rolled her eyes.

"A second chance? I've given you multiple chances in the past, Tommy. Sure this was the first time that you hit me, but there's a bunch of other things that led up to this point. Now please leave." she said walking over to the door getting ready to shove him out.

Tommy grabbed onto her wrist, pulling her into him and a disgusted look splayed on her face as she shoved him away.

"What happened to you, Kennedy? You've changed. This isn't you, you're hiding behind these business suits and this company." She sneered, he was one to talk.

"I've found myself, Tommy. I don't know about you, but ever since I left your sorry ass I've been better than ever. I'm happy here managing my family business, it's been more successful than your stupid band."

"Shut up, you don't mean that!" He shouted, taking her aback.

The superstars that waited outside her door stared at each other in shock, listening to what was happening inside. They never heard someone speak to Kennedy this way, so they wondered who was in there with her.

"Don't you raise your voice at me! I don't know who you think you are but you need to get the fuck out of my sight—my father and uncle sent you a warning to leave me the hell alone but clearly you didn't listen!" She yelled back at him.

Again, this was the first time any of them heard Kennedy scream. Yes, she would scream in the ring but that was only the character she was playing. This Kennedy McMahon Levesque cursing and clearly furious with the man inside. It was totally different, and it took them all by surprise

"I'm about to go in and see what's going on." Jon muttered going to open the door, but Joe and Colby pulled him back.

"No, Jonathan. Let them speak, we'll go in if she calls for help." Joe said, trying to reason with him.

"What did I do to deserve this? You always expect too much from me, I'm never enough for you." Tommy's ego was so huge that this statement didn't even surprise her, she heard this one before.

"No! You're the one who doesn't deserve me. I've been there for you Tommy and I stuck by your side though all the bullshit you put me through! I practically paid off three months of your rent because you were too lazy to get an actual job. I can't believe I stuck with your dumbass for this long!" She paced in front of him fiercely.

"My dumbass? You're the one who actually believes that you're happy here at this stupid company. Just come back home to Hartford with me and we can work this out. This isn't you Kennedy." Tommy was starting to get frustrated, usually she would have already caved in but not this time.

"Get the fuck out! I don't want to see you. Leave right now! Get the fuck out Tommy or else I'll call—" Tommy ran up to her, wrapping his hand around her throat and slamming her into the wall beside the door. She gasped and attempted to push his hands away put it was no use.

Her body striking the wall made a heavy noise, and the men stared at each other worriedly. Jonathan immediately bolted for the door, pushing it open and seeing her held against the wall by some guy. It was Tommy, he could tell.

"You son of a bitch!" Jonathan pulled the boy off and started laying punches everywhere that he could, Kennedy collapsed down to the floor, one of her hands holding the back of her head while the other rubbed the neck as she coughed roughly.

"Someone get Paul and Stephanie!" A voice said as multiple people ran towards her parents' office.

"Kennedy, are you okay?" Colby crouched down and a circle of people formed around her as she continued to cough and tears spilled from her eyes. She shook her head and closed her eyes tightly, wanting this to be over.

"Jonathan enough." Joe bellowed, noticing the other man was already bleeding. Jonathan stood up and pushed his way to get to Kennedy.

"Hey, come on, take a deep breath for me, darling. Where does it hurt?" Through the tears Kennedy pointed at her head, which was throbbing, Tommy had hurled her against the wall so hard.

"Just keep breathing for me princess, your parents are going to be here any minute." He told her grabbing her hand as she squeezed it.

Titus O'Neil along with many other male superstars rushed into her parents' office. Stephanie and Paul looked concerned seeing all these people interrupting a meeting.

"Steph, Paul, it's Kennedy, she's hurt, hurry!" Paul and Stephanie sprung out of their seats as fast as they could, running down the halls to see a large group of people in the doorway of Kennedy's office.

"What the hell is going on, where's my daughter!" Paul screamed, forcing everyone out of the way. He stepped in and he scanned around. Kennedy lying on the floor crying with Jon by her side while some men on the other side of the office held Tommy back.

All Paul saw was red. He sprinted towards Tommy with a solid fist and punched him square in the face, knocking him out cold. That didn't stop him from continuing the assault though, he left more punches all over his body adding on to the damage that Jonathan had already produced.

"Oh my god! Kennedy, what happened honey!?" Stephanie bent down cupping her daughter's face. Kennedy could not respond, everything was too much. She could only muster out sobs and whimpers of pain.

"They were screaming at each other, then suddenly he choked her against this wall. I rushed in as soon as it happened and pulled him off and started beating the hell out of him. He slammed her head pretty hard." Jonathan spoke.

Stephanie nodded and turned her head, watching all the commotion. Her husband was practically murdering Tommy with his hands.

"Paul! Paul! Paul, stop it!" Stephanie screamed. Her husband turned around, his fist covered with blood. His eyes met his wife's and they silently pleaded with him to stop. He wiped the blood on his suit jacket, pulling it off and throwing it on the floor.

He instantly rushed over, crouching down to look at his daughter. "What did he do to you, Kenny? Tell me, princess, come on." He encouraged.

She choked out and rocked her head. "He—he was yelling at me, I told him to get out, then he got triggered and choked me against the wall." Jon let go of her hand, knowing her father would take care of her.

"My head hurts so bad dad, please make it stop. Please dad." She whimpered, he immediately scooped her up in his arms, a soft hand coming to rest on the back of her head. She wrapped her hands around her dads neck holding on tightly wanting to get the hell out of there.

"Paul, I've already got 911 on their way." Joe spoke, and he nodded. "Thank you, I'm going to bring Kennedy to the trainers to get her checked. You guys stay here and make sure he doesn't leave." He said referring to Tommy.

Stephanie got up and pulled Jonathan into a surprising hug. "Thank you." She murmured, pulling away. He saw tears falling down from her eyes. He nodded sympathetically.

"If I had known that was his intention, I would have busted in earlier." He spoke, and she shook her head.

"That's fine, Jon, thank you. Thank you everybody. Make sure that piece of shit doesn't move until the cops get here. Paul and I will be back in a few minutes." Stephanie said sharply, hurrying to the trainers.

"Ms. Levesque, what is the pain level from 1 to 10?" Doc asked as she held an icepack to the back of her head, which did nothing for her.

"11, it hurts so badly." She wept, Paul bent over kissing her forehead wishing he could take all the pain away.

"I know princess, don't worry, doc will give you some pain meds and it'll be gone in no time. I am so sorry Kenny, I should have been there sooner." He whispered as she continued to break down. This was so traumatic for her. The amount of pain she was in was indescribable, it felt like her head was ready to blow off at this point.

"Oh honey, I am so sorry." Stephanie rushed over to the other side of her daughter, stroking her hair gently.

"I'm going to give you some medicine to take but you need to stay here for a bit so you can rest Ms. Levesque." He passed her a cup of water and a pain med. Her parents helped her sit up slightly so she could take the pill, then laid her back down. Stephanie wiped away the tears that fell down her daughter's face and whispered reassuring words into her ear.

"You're alright Kenny, he isn't going to come near you ever again."

"Steph, Paul, the officers would like to speak to you outside." Jonathan opened the door to see Kennedy's parents looking over her.

Stephanie nodded her head and kissed Kennedy on the cheek, waiting for Paul to follow behind her. Paul sighed, letting go of his daughter's hand and telling her he would be back soon.

"Jonathan, do you mind staying with her, please?" Paul asked almost pleading, Jon nodded his head, going into the trainers and settling beside Kennedy. She glanced up at him and smiled faintly.

"Thank you." She sighed, bringing her free hand to hold on to his for a second.

"Don't thank me, Kennedy, anyone would have done it." He said quietly.

"But still, thank you." He nodded and sat down in the chair next to her.

"Why don't you close your eyes and get some rest, your parents will be back soon."

"Okay." She murmured, closing her eyes and instantly falling into sleep thanks to the pain medicine.

Police officers and their vehicles surrounded the arena as they cuffed Tommy up and stuck him in the back of the car. Paul was still fuming and now he was joined by Vince, who was the same way. He was in gorilla when everything went down, so he was a bit late, but not too late. He was able to give Tommy another punch to the face before the cops arrived.

"I want that man banned from every single WWE event! I don't care if we're on the other side of the world. He's banned for life!" Vince yelled and everyone agreed.

"So all of you are witnesses?" The cops asked all the superstars, who nodded their head.

"We weren't in there until we heard her body slam into the wall. Our friend Jonathan Good was the one who stormed through the door first." Colby informed the cop who wrote it down in his notepad.

"Yes, he told us that before he took off. Are we able to obtaine the CCTV? I know the building is covered in security cameras." Stephanie nodded her head.

"Yeah, I can get that from security right now. I'll be back." She said rushing off to find someone who worked in the building for some help.

"Your daughter has history with this man?" The cop asked and Paul nodded his head.

"That's her ex-boyfriend. Son of a bitch put his hands on my daughter another time before, he's lucky I didn't kill him." The cop nodded understandingly. Anyone would have killed the guy if he touched their daughter.

"Don't worry sir, I assume you're going to press charges, right?"

"Damn right we're pressing charges." Vince growled. They went over the charges that would be pressed and the officer wrote everything down, Tommy would unquestionably be spending some time in jail.

Everyone stood in silence, waiting for Stephanie to come back with the footage. Ten minutes had passed, and they heard her heels clicking against the pavement as she ran up to them with a disk in her hands. She passed it to the officer who nodded.

"Once we review the footage, we'll give you a call back. Please send your daughter our best wishes." The officer smiled before walking to his car and driving off.

Everyone headed back into the arena and went towards the trainers wishing to see Kennedy. Her mom and dad stepped into the room while the rest of the superstars peeked their head in. She was sleeping and Jonathan was beside her, watching.

He stood up and Paul stuck out his hand for him to shake before pulling him into a hug.

"Thank you Jonathan, thank you for protecting my daughter." He mumbled and nodded.

"No need to thank me, sir. It was the only right thing to do. Please tell her that I hope she feels better." Jonathan added.

"Of course we will, thank you again Jon." Stephanie pulled him into a hug this time before he left the trainer's room. Colby and Joe were waiting outside the door for him. They each patted him on the back and smiled.

"Superman to save the day." Colby said, making him chuckle softly.

"Whatever, I'm just glad that she isn't hurt that bad. Doc gave her some pain medicine to stop her head from hurting. It knocked her out after a few minutes I got in there." He spoke as they walked down the halls.

He stared down at his fist and saw a bit of Tommy's dried up blood. He shook his head and cursed under his breath. If he could get away with murder, he would have killed the kid, but he knew Paul would want to come in a finish him up. At the end of the day, he was just grateful that he busted through that door and saved Kennedy before the man did anything else to her. It could have ended up bad if they weren't there waiting outside the door for the meeting. He shook the thoughts and headed for the bathroom, washing his hands to remove the blood.

His heart began to race at the thought of Kennedy McMahon-Levesque, a feeling that was unfamiliar to him. He suspected it was the adrenaline from everything that went down only forty minutes ago. Jon made it a priority that he would visit her later on tonight to check up and see how she was doing.

A/N: Hey everyone! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter of Our Fight For Love. If you have any predictions for the book or any comments please feel free to leave them. I love hearing back from my readers. With Jonathan coming to Kennedy's rescue, do you think it sparked some feelings for her? When do you think Jonathan will realize that he is the guy Ashley and Kennedy were talking about? Remember to vote and comment, don't be silent readers! Check out my other books, Little Ms. Lopez (Dean Ambrose) & Addiction (Seth Rollins).

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

619 17 6
❝ 𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘺 "𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴." 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴.❞ 𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘦�...
110K 1.7K 21
Shay McMahon-Levesque, Hunter and Stephanie's daughter starts with the family business becoming the general manager of both Raw and SmackDown. She's...
8K 338 13
Ranked #10 in #ambrollins stories 😊 *** Ranked #532 in #wwe stories 😊 *** Inspired by the film 'Maid In Manhattan.' **** Seth Rollins is a billiona...
74.2K 1.5K 51
Warning - story contains discipline by parents to children This is Book 2 to 'I Do What I Want: Daughter of the Game.' In Book 1 we followed the jou...