𝙠𝙣𝙮, 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙞�...

By _yyunaa_

He remembered the day he first saw her. She was breathtaking. He felt as if his worries were all gone. It was... More

' 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙧
「 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 」
❆ 𝟎𝟏. 𝐁𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝
❆ 𝟎𝟐. 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞
❆ 𝟎𝟑. 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧
❆ 𝟎𝟒. 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤
❆ 𝟎𝟓. 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭
❆ 𝟎𝟔. 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭
❆ 𝟎𝟕. 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬
❆ 𝟎𝟖. 𝐑𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬
❆ 𝟏𝟎. 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐞
❆ 𝟏𝟏. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞
❆ 𝟏𝟐. 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝
❆ 𝟏𝟑. 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲
❆ 𝟏𝟒. 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥
❆ 𝟏𝟓. 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞
❆ 𝟏𝟔. 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞
❆ 𝟏𝟕. 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐯𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧
❆ 𝟏𝟖. 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞
「 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 」

❆ 𝟎𝟗. 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐬

6.7K 312 325
By _yyunaa_

𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐬 
(𝐧.) ; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐩-𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐣𝐢 𝐌𝐮𝐳𝐚𝐧.

Who would have thought that the Hashira meeting would now be held at night from now on? Until [name] returns to being human. She felt guilty, given how most of them would like to rest when the night falls, but because of her, they would have to stay up and listen.

Yet, there she was, standing at the side as she stood beside Giyuu.

"Wake up. Hey, I said wake up! Wake... Hey! Hey you! Come on, you! Come on! Are you gonna sleep all day?! Wake the hell up, will you?!" a Goto yelled out.

"Bummer. I heard he was a Demon Slayer with a demon in tow, so I was looking forward to seeing someone flamboyant, but that's one drab-looking dude, huh?" the Sound Hashira, Uzui Tengen spoke out.

"And now, we'll put this boy on trial! I see!" the Flame Hashira, Rengoku Kyojuro spoke out in his usual enthusiastic manner.

"To think that he's been protecting his sister who's now a demon. Now that's beautiful sibling love! How brave!"

"W-Who are these peop-,"

"Don't open your mouth just yet, you moron! Just who do you think is standing before you? You're in the presence of the Hashiras!"

"This is the Demon Slayers' headquarters. And you're about to be put on a trial, Kamado Tanjiro-kun. Before we start the trial, why don't you explain the crime you've comm-" the Insect Hashira, Kocho Shinobu, spoke out only to be interrupted by Kyojuro.

"There's no need for a trial! Protecting a demon is a clear violation of code! We're within our rights to deal with him on our own! We're going to behead him along with the demon!"

"In that case, I'll be glad to decapitate him flamboyantly. I'll show you the most flamboyant blood spray you'll ever see. I'm talking max flamboyance," Tengen added on.

"Ah, what a pitiful sight this boy is. The poor soul, I pity him for having been born at all," and Tanjiro noticed the Stone Hashira, Himejima Gyomei had spoken.

"Forget that. What will we do with Tomioka? Seeing him there without any restraints is giving me a headache. Based on what Kocho told us, Tomioka's just as guilty of breaking the Corps rules. How will we deal with him? How should we make him take responsibility? What kind of lesson should we teach him? Don't you have anything to say, Tomioka?" Obanai spoke out from the branch he was laying upon.

"Iguro-san, you're so persistent as usual like a snake. So persistent and wonderful," Mitsuri thought to herself as he looked at Obanai's direction. Her light green eyes soon laid upon Tomioka Giyuu who was standing far away.

"Tomioka-san is all alone so far away there. So cute,"

"Ara... You are all forgetting that we have [name] here," Kanae spoke out as she eagerly ushered [name] forward who had on a slight pout on her face as she looked at Tanjiro, with her nose scrunched up slightly as she was being used.

"Oh, where's the harm? He did come along without resisting. Let's come up with a penalty later. What I'm more interested in is hearing this boy's story. The reason he's going on missions with a demon in tow despite being a Demon Slayer. I would like to hear the explanation from the boy himself. Needless to say, what he's done is against the Demon Slayer Corps rules. You are aware of that, aren't you?" Shinobu asked Tanjiro who was kneeling on the ground facing the Hashiras.

Coughing terribly and Goto started to panic.

"He should get some water. Your chin is hurting so take your time drinking. And please tell me as well, the story of travelling with a demon. There is a painkiller in there, so you will ease up a bit. It's not like it heals your injuries, so don't push yourself," Shinobu spoke out as she allowed Tanjiro to drink some water from a small bottle.

"That demon is my younger sister! While I was away, my family was attacked by a demon and when I got home, they were all dead! My sister got turned into a demon, but she's never devoured, anyone! She never has, and never will! She will never hurt humans no matter what!" Tanjiro yelled out.

"Spare us your absurd ravings. If she's family, no wonder you're defending her. I can't trust a single word you're saying. I, for one, don't believe you," Obanai spoke out.

"Ahhh, you're being obsessed with the demon. Let's kill this pitiful child quickly and release him from suffering," Himejima spoke out as his two large hands were placed together still.

"Your story is simply going around in circles. She hasn't eaten people and she won't eat people from now on. Don't just give lip service, give us a more flamboyant explanation," Tengen spoke out, looking a little irritated somehow.

"Eh...? Does that mean, you all don't believe me?" [name] asked, a little sad as she took a step back from where the Hashiras had gathered and their eyes widened.

"What is that star... Ehh..." Muichiro thought to himself as he looked up to the night sky full of nothing but stars and the full moon.

"Ummm... But I have a question... It doesn't seem like Oyakata-sama has grasped the situation yet. Can we just deal with it on our own like this? We should wait until he arrives... Yuizome-san doesn't seem too comfortable with the way we are handling things," Mitsuri asked.

"Shinazugawa-san has yet to arrive as well, I wonder if he is out creating trouble once more," Shinobu spoke out, looking a little worried.

"MY SISTER AND I CAN FIGHT TOGETHER! WE CAN FIGHT TO PROTECT PEOPLE AS DEMON HUNTERS! SO!" Tanjiro yelled out.

"Well, well, I see you have some fun brewing here. Is that the moron slayer who has a demon with him? What the hell are you trying to pull here?" Shinazugawa Sanemi's voice was heard.

"Please don't, Shinazugawa-sama! Let go of the box, please!" Goto yelled out as he noticed how Sanemi was holding onto the box that held Nezuko in it.

"Shinazugawa-san, it's wonderful that your scars have increased again!" Mitsuri thought to herself as she looked at Sanemi.

"Kocho-sama, please forgive us," the kakushis who had tried to stop Sanemi from taking the box apologized quickly.

"Please don't act on your own, Shinazugawa-san," Shinobu spoke out, highly dissatisfied that Sanemi was taking things onto his own account.

"Shinobu-chan, it's rare for you to seem like you're mad. It's so cool!" Mitsuri thought to herself as she looked at Shinobu.

"What's a demon to you, kiddo? You can fight with it to protect people as demon hunters? You see, about that... THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE YOU MORON!" Sanemi scowled out, clearly ignoring Shinobu's words as he drew out his sword and stabbed it right into the box, blood started to drip from the box itself as Nezuko was stabbed.

Goto's eyes widened as Tanjiro got up in a flash and started to charge towards the Wind Hashira, Shinazugawa Sanemi, yelling at the top of his lungs.

"I WILL NEVER FORGIVE ANYBODY, HASHIRA OR WHATEVER, WHO HURTS MY LITTLE SISTER!"

"THAT SO? GOOD FOR YOU!" Sanemi yelled out.

"STOP IT! OYAKATA-SAMA IS ARRIVING SOON!" Giyuu yelled out, trying to stop the fight.

Tanjiro then jumped up, avoiding Sanemi's sword and headbutted him so hard, causing him to bleed from his nose, which then both of them soon collapsed onto the ground.

Mitsuri let out a soft giggle then, only to cover her face as she quickly apologized for letting such a sound to escape from her mouth when she knew the heavy tension that was rising from the mini fight before them.

"IF YOU CAN'T TELL THE GOOD DEMONS FROM THE BAD ONES, YOU SHOULD QUIT BEING A HASHIRA!" Tanjiro yelled out as he squats in front of the box that held Nezuko, protectively.

"Damn you... I'll rip you to shreds!" Sanemi spat out.

"Shinazugawa-san... Please stop, we are all making [name] upset," Kanae spoke out as she held [name] tightly in her arms, hoping it will help calm the Snow Hashira down slightly as the area started to get colder and colder.

That's when they remembered that Sanemi's blood had spilt slightly from the previous headbutt that Tanjiro had done, and it was affecting [name] as she started to growl. They watched as she gripped her hair tightly as if trying her best to control her hunger.

"Shinazugawa, clean yourself up now!" Himejima called out as he quickly walked over to where [name] was and held her back, hoping she wouldn't attack any of them as her mouth continued to salivate at the scent of Sanemi's marechi blood.

"You can't kill my sister! You are all working together with a demon!" Tanjiro yelled out as his dark red eyes laid upon [name] who was struggling as tears were rolling down her face. Himejima's hold on her soon loosened when he felt he was holding onto her too tight, only for her to escape his hold.

They watched as she ran towards Giyuu and wrapped her arms around his waist, burying her face into his chest as she tried to calm herself down. He narrowed his dark blue hues slightly at Sanemi, who was trying his best to clean up his blood with the help of Kanae.

The box behind Tanjiro started to shift violently and it soon flipped opened. Their eyes widened as the Hashiras each gripped onto their nichirin blade, ready to launch an attack as Nezuko appeared out from the box.

Feeling hungry due to the scent of Sanemi's blood.

Yet, her pale pink eyes laid upon [name], seemingly to recognize her as she ran up to her. [name]'s pink-tinted lips parted as Nezuko grabbed hold of her hand tightly in hers, and [name] could only remain silent.

"Oyakata-sama is visiting!"

"So you have come. My cute swordsmen. Good evening everybody. We have some really nice weather today. Is the sky full of stars tonight? Our members have gathered for the Hashira meeting that we hold once every six months as per usual. I find this pleasurable," and [name] shifted and got into position only to have her eyes widened as Tanjiro was slammed against the gravel.

"Shinazugawa-san!" [name] called out, staring in horror, and Sanemi could only have a scowl on his face then. Unknowingly to [name], Sanemi had channelled all his anger he had when Tanjiro called out the fact that they were working with a demon.

His pale purple eyes narrowed dangerously as he looked at [name], who quickly averted her gaze as she bit her tongue, holding onto Nezuko who was now in her arms. Giyuu reached out, wrapping his arm around [name]'s shoulder to help calm her down.

"I am pleased to see you in good health as well, Oyakata-sama. I fervently pray for your continued good fortune,"

"Thank you, Sanemi. And I see you have made a new friend, [name]," he spoke out, chuckling softly as his daughter was reciting to him the scene before him.

"Let me humbly say there is a soldier present in the Hashira meeting by the name of Kamado Tanjiro who has brought a demon. I would like to explain the scenario. So will you allow me?" Sanemi asked and Kanae noticed the look Tanjiro was giving Sanemi.

"Shinazugawa-san, it is clearly written on Tanjiro's face that you don't look intelligent or logical, but you spoke so politely," Kanae pointed out and Tanjiro's dark red eyes widened at what Kanae had just said because it was indeed what he was thinking.

"I see. I'm sorry he has surprised you all. I have given my approval for Tanjiro and Nezuko, so I want everyone here to accept them," Oyakata-sama spoke out and Kanae noticed how Sanemi was getting frustrated.

"Ahh... Even though Oyakata-sama wishes us to do so, I am reluctant to give consent... The only demon I can trust is [name]," Himejima whispered out as tears rolled down from his blind eyes as always.

"I also flamboyantly oppose this. I can never accept a demon slayer who brings demons along. Someone who has yet to prove that his demon sister could be a great ally to us," Tengen added on.

"Don't trust them, Don't trust them. We all hate demons, to begin with. If you are telling me that his younger sister is the same as [name], I have no objection... But she isn't," Obanai muttered out.

"I respect you from deep within, but I can't understand your thinking! I completely oppose this! It is unfair for our Snow Hashira to have taken the longer route in proving that she is an ally whereas this young boy just claims that his sister is innocent!" Kyojuro spoke.

"Shinazugawa-san?" Kanae whispered out as she slowly reached out, only to have herself being shoved back and she bumped into Himejima who had to use a hand to support her.

"I do not understand, Oyakata-sama. It has taken me a whole lot of courage to fully accept [name] as the demon she is. We can let humans live, but demons must not. I cannot consent. That is fucking bullshit. I'll prove to you that this fucking demon will devour a human," Sanemi scowled out as he stood up and walked to where [name] was, reaching out to grab hold of Nezuko, only to have [name] baring her fangs at him.

For the first time.

"[name]?!" they called out, rather surprised with the way she acted as she held onto Nezuko tightly, not wanting anybody to touch her.

"Don't touch her," [name] whispered out as Nezuko's pale pink eyes trembled slightly at the sudden anger that [name] had shown in her actions, and the courtyard started to grow colder and colder as [name] got angrier.

Sanemi gritted his teeth, unsure of what to do. Only to follow his instinct as he drew a cut on his arm, causing [name]'s light blue eyes to widen as the snowflake marks on the side of her face started to glow. Her eyes dilated as she looked at the dripping blood from Sanemi's arm.

And how her mouth started to drool.

"Shinazugawa! You are affecting [name] too!" Tengen yelled out, only for Sanemi to ignore as his target was solely Nezuko.

"Come on demon, it's your favourite type of blood isn't it?" he taunted and he watched as [name] held onto Nezuko even tighter as she tried to prevent herself from lunging forward and attacking him.

"Listen, kiddo... I don't fucking accept your sister here. The only demon that we will accept in the Demon Slayer Corps is Yuizome [name]. Don't think you can just waltz in and get the approval of Oyakata-sama. You are not getting our approval," Sanemi spat out and his pale purple eyes widened as [name] gripped onto his arm tightly.

"Shinazugawa! Wrap yourself up! She is suffering!" Himejima yelled out, enraged as well that Sanemi had taken such a drastic measure despite knowing that [name] would get affected. Giyuu quickly stood up as he pulled [name] away and placed his nichirin blade with its cast on in between her set of fangs.

"Grr..." she growled out as Kanae came over with Shinobu, quickly wrapping Sanemi's wound up to help calm [name] down. Giyuu then looked towards Goto who seems to be finding something and his eyes widened as he watched him throwing something towards him.

In an instance did Giyuu catch whatever was thrown to him and he took a look at it.

A red apple.

He quickly handed it to [name] whose light blue eyes returned to its normal shape as she grabbed hold of the apple. Her fangs sinking into the flesh of the juicy red apple as she took a bite out of it, and soon her pink-tinted lips curled up into a smile.

Nezuko then turned to look when she heard the sound of the apple being eaten. Her pale pink eyes widened slightly as [name] slowly held out the apple towards her, and she carefully dropped her bamboo gag as she grabbed hold of the apple.

Taking a bite out of it and her lips curled up into a smile, the same as [name].

"It is unfair for us..." Oyakata-sama started to speak and [name] looked up at their dependable leader of the Demon Slayer Corps as she held Nezuko in her arms once more, the younger demon girl taking bites out of the apple with ease.

Shooting Sanemi a side glare as she continued with the treat.

Whereas Kanae and Shinobu both slapped him harshly on the back of the head for torturing [name] as well. Oyakata-sama could only chuckle softly at what was going on as his daughter recited the scene to him.

"It is unfair for us to kill Nezuko... For we have a demon on our side as well. With that, we have no reason for the execution," Oyakata-sama spoke out.

"Is there any objections?" he asked yet, nobody spoke about it.

"If Kamado Nezuko ever devours a human, she will receive the same fate as [name]. She will be tied against the tree, with the sun shining upon her, allowing her body to disappear," Oyakata-sama spoke out and [name] held onto Nezuko tightly.

Whereas Giyuu placed his hand onto her back.

And with that, did the meeting come to an end as Nezuko was seen walking away with Tanjiro by her side as they were guided towards the Butterfly Estate with Goto, Kanae and Shinobu.

[name] then looked up to the night sky that was full of stars, and she watched as a pair of dark blue hues came closer to her. She slowly shut her light blue eyes as Giyuu kissed her on the forehead, and gently patted her on the back.

"You did well, controlling your hunger," he spoke out.

"Flamboyant way of letting your crush know how you feel, Tomioka!" Tengen yelled out whereas Sanemi snickered and Obanai remained silent then as he looked at [name]. Over the few years, did he trust [name] wholeheartedly.

"Kya! Yuizome-san! Let's go and eat some sakura mochis!" Mitsuri called out and [name] nodded her head then as she was being pulled by Muichiro with Kyojuro following as well.

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭.

----------

➸ 𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.5K 19
Tomioka Giyuu x Reader ℳ𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓅𝓇ℴ𝓂𝒾𝓈ℯ𝓈 𝒾𝓈 ℯ𝒶𝓈𝓎... ℬ𝓊𝓉 𝓀ℯℯ𝓅𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓂 𝒾𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹, 𝒾𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝒾𝓉 ? Many cold secrets lie beh...
253K 10.2K 18
She wasn't supposed to be there from the start. But somehow, his heart burned with passion for her. Watching her hanging around them made him feel fa...
58.3K 1.2K 40
Tomioka and Kocho end up getting drunk at a bar along with the other hashira and get together, read to find out what they go through together through...
48.5K 953 20
After being one of the few to make it through the Final Selection, you finally become what you've always dreamt of, a demon slayer. Eager to start yo...