Our Fight For Love | Dean Am...

By KxAmbrose

Kennedy McMahon-Levesque, a fifth generation McMahon who possesses no desire to follow in her family's footst... More

The Plan [1]
Payback [2]
An Offer [3]
First Day [4]
Lost [5]
Fun Times [6]
Saved [8]
Nice Guy [9]
Storyline [10]
First Kiss [11]
Drunk Kiss [12]
Feelings [13]
Show Goes On [14]
Impromptu [15]
Hesitant [16]
Idiomatic [17]
Philophobia [18]
Merry Christmas [19]
The Next Step [20]
Rookie [21]
The Ex [22]
Family Ties [23]
Territorial Woman [24]
Soulmate [25]
Our Home [26]
Sweet to Sour [27]
Forever person forever [28]
Night in New Orleans [29]
Paradise [30]
No DQ [31]
Greatest Man Alive [32]
Calm Before The Storm [33]
Someday [34]
Our Moment [35]
True Leader [36]
Purpose [37]
Safe Keeping [38]
Zoe-Zoe [39]
Our Little Family [40]
Daddy's Champ! [41]
Home [42]
A New Plan [43]
Life Currently [44]
Dunn For [45]
Too Sweet [46]
A Roadblock [47]
Control [48]
It's On [49]

Drunken Antics [7]

1.9K 40 4
By KxAmbrose

Survivor series was a complete success for the Raw brand. Their superstars reigned supreme for the most part, and that was wonderful. What wasn't so great was Kennedy getting black out drunk after the pay-per-view.

Ashley had insisted they hit the club after the show and everyone tagged along, including Kennedy. Since their night was a victory, they all decided to buy their boss a few shots, which then turned into a whole tray of drinks. Kennedy was a wreck, makeup smudged and hair tangled from the dancing and drinking.

It was now the next day, which meant Monday Night Raw. Her parents, grandfather, and superstars waiting in her office as she was late to her own meeting. The superstars all sat patiently, knowing that Kennedy was perhaps still hungover from last night's activities, which is why she wasn't here yet.

Stephanie tapped her fingers on the desk and shook her head, annoyed. "Where the hell is she, she's twenty minutes late."

Paul looked over at his wife and gave her a comforting glance. "I'm sure she's going to be here soon, maybe she's stuck in traffic." He recommended, but she shook her head.

"She hasn't answered a single one of my phone calls or messages. Do any of you know where Kennedy might be?" She asked glancing at the superstars who shook their heads and replied no. They didn't want to get the young girl in trouble with her parents.

Just a few minutes later, Kennedy's office door swung open and there she was. She smiled apologetically and made her way to her family at the front of the desk. Stephanie shook her head and stood up, examining her daughter.

Kennedy sported a Metallica band tee, black shorts, and sneakers. Her hair was in a low ponytail and she was barefaced. Stephanie already knew what was going on.

"Where the hell have you been? You're twenty minutes late, the show starts in an hour." Her mother declared.

"I am so, so sorry." Kennedy acknowledged, looking over at her parents then to the superstars.

"I went out for a few drinks last night and I ended up getting wasted. I swear I set an alarm clock, but I guess I didn't wake up for it. I am so sorry, it won't happen again."

"Damn right it won't happen again, no going out from now on—" Her father's voice was cut off when Vince started speaking.

"Oh, come on you two, give the girl a break. She's 22 years old, helping manage a million dollar company. I think she deserves to go out without feeling bad. Are you feeling okay, Kenny? Did you have fun last night?" Her grandfather defended, looking over at his granddaughter, who nodded.

"I am going to make the choice to pardon you from this meeting. I know I can fill you in on what you missed later on tonight. Why don't you go get your hair and makeup done before the show starts, huh?" He proposed.

Everyone stifled their laugher as Stephanie and Paul shook their heads skeptically. Vince would consistently come to the aid of his granddaughter when her parents were too controlling. He knew that Kennedy deserved to let loose and have a few drinks. After all, she was still young.

"I've got a spare dress you can borrow. It's in my office, don't wrinkle it." Her mom said sitting back down in her seat and giving Kennedy that mom glare.

"Yes, ma'am. Thanks gramps, I love you." She quickly pecked his cheek and ran out the door, evidently annoyed that her parents just scolded her in front of her friends and employees.

The bosses took a seat, and Vince looked around the room.

"Let me guess, you all bought her drinks last night." The superstars looked at each other before nodding their heads and confessing. Jonathan and Ashley stared at each other for a second, smirking as they were the main ones buying Kennedy drinks so she could let loose.

"That's alright, she deserves it. If anyone deserves to let loose and have some fun with her friends, it's my Kenny. You two should stop being so overprotective. She's 22, for god's sake. I could go on and on about what you did at 22." He glanced over at Stephanie who was wide eyed and the talent stayed quiet trying to hold in their laughs again.

"Dad, not the time or the place." She gritted and Vince chuckled.

"Yes, yes. All I'm saying is don't be so hard on the girl alright? She has a lot on her plate and you two should encourage her to have fun while she's still young. Before you know it, she'll be running this company by herself and have little time to relax." He continued on.

"I agree Vince, now should we get back to the meeting. I'm sure everyone wants to get going."

Kennedy sat in the makeup chair chatting with the makeup artist about her night, then the uncomfortable encounter with her family and friends.

"Gosh, I honestly don't know how I ended back at my hotel room. I barley remember anything from the club." She said as Kendra, the makeup artist, applied eyeshadow.

"Maybe someone was nice enough to take you up. Ashley maybe?" Kennedy shrugged, unsure.

"Most likely, it was her. But anyhow, I raced into my office, and there was everyone staring at me. Then my parents scolded me in front of everyone until my grandpa stepped in and defended me." She snickered softly.

"Aww he's so sweet, I bet your parents aren't too happy he defended you though."

"Totally. My mom was shooting me daggers before I left. I hope she cools off before she gives me another lecture."

"She'll get over it. All done!" Kendra held up a mirror, letting Kennedy inspect her work. She grinned and gave her a hug before running off to get changed.

"Well, if it isn't the party animal! Hey Kennedy." She swayed her head and chuckled as she ran into the men of The Shield.

"You guys are such trouble makers. You got me drunk last night after buying me all those shots." They all held their hands up.

"Hey don't blame me, this one said you deserved it." Joe hit Jon on the stomach, putting his buddy on the spot. Colby and Joe stood back, smirking while Jon kept his cool.

"You can't be mad, darling. You did say you had fun." Jon spoke, and she sighed.

"I guess you're right—but if my mom and dad lecture me one more time, I'm going to find you and beat you up." She said making Colby and Joe chuckle while Jon grimaced.

"I'll take you up on that promise. Your mom and dad seemed to cool down after you left. Good luck." He patted her on the back before they all went their separate way.

Once Kennedy pulled on the dress her mom she lent her, she smoothed out the creases and strolled back over to her office where her parents were waiting. Her grandpa had already headed to gorilla to prepare for tonight's show.

"Have a seat, young lady, let's have talk." Her father pointed to a seat in front of him and her mother.

She groaned and took a seat, looking between her mom and dad. They seemed a lot calmer than when she first arrived, so what Jonathan said was pretty accurate.

"We're sorry for losing our temper in front of everyone. We just expected you to be here on time like you always are." Her dad said first.

"We know that you're under pressure and it is not easy managing the WWE at a young age like you are. Your father and I are so proud of you, Kenny. We tell you that all the time, but we truly mean it. You've showed us how much of a great leader you are to these superstars. They adore you so much." Stephanie smiled, placing a hand on top her daughters.

"Thanks for apologizing, I guess I should say sorry too for being late. I know that was unprofessional. Next time I'll be sure to wake up on time. I swear." She crossed her fingers, making her parents laugh.

"So did you have fun last night? Everyone told us that they bought you drinks." Paul smirked.

"It was fun, but I can't remember what happened. They all bought me drinks to celebrate Raw's win over SmackDown. Jonathan and Ashley were the agitators, they were the ones buying me shots and more shots." Her mother held a tight smile and shook her head.

She did the exact same thing back in the day, but her father never found out. That was until Shawn Michaels opened his mouth and got her in trouble. She still had the little ounce of annoyance for him, but it was all funny now that they were adults.

"Jonathan, huh? You know, you two seem to talk a lot." Her father peeped at her.

"Dad, he's just a friend calm down. I'm confident he wouldn't be interested in seeing me, after all I am technically his boss and higher up bosses daughter." She clarified.

Both her parents laughed and nodded their heads.

"So what are we doing tonight?" She looked over at her mother.

"Just a promo congratulating the superstars at start of the show. Grandpa wants me to help with production today so you're free to do whatever after our promo." Kennedy nodded and looked through the script reviewing what needed to be said. It was pretty basic, things that were easy to remember.

"We're going to head out. Show starts in thirty minutes, so be in gorilla soon." Her father and mother kissed her forehead before leaving her by herself.

After she finished going over the script one last time she scrolled on her phone until Ashley welcomed herself in with a huge smirk on her face.

"Oh no, what did you do?" Kennedy questioned as Ashley took a seat beside her.

"More like what did you do last night. Kennedy, you were completely wasted, but so much fun!" Kennedy rubbed her head and laughed.

"Please don't remind me, I barley remember anything, but I know you and Jon kept buying me shots. Assholes."

"You don't remember anything last night? Like nothing at all?" Ashley raised her brow.

"Obviously Ash, you brought me back to the hotel room because I was out of it. Right?" Ashley shook her head and a mischievous grin surfaced.

"Oh, you're going to die when you hear this." She held up a finger stopping Kennedy from speaking "Jonathan was the one who brought you back."

Kennedy shook her head, not wanting to believe what just came out of Ashley's mouth. "No, no, no, you're joking, Ash. Please tell me you're joking!" She pleaded, but she shook her head.

"He called you two a taxi and everything. You were drunk as hell and I guess he didn't want you drinking anymore, so he offered to take you back. I can't believe you don't remember."

"Well, obviously I wouldn't remember if I was piss drunk. Oh, my god, this is so embarrassing!" She was so bashful, if she thought getting busted in front of everyone was humiliating, this was 100x worse.

"You think that was the worst part, wait till you see the pictures I took." Ashley pulled out her phone and showed the photos she captured.

"You took pictures?! Oh my god, what am I doing?!" Kennedy's eyes widened at the photo of her clearly sitting on Jon's lap kissing his cheek with a drink in her hand.

"I tried pulling you off, but you protested. You stayed by him the entire night, but he didn't seem to mind. I told you he was into you!"

"Shut up, he is so not into me. Was he drunk too?"

"He was tipsy, but absolutely not as drunk as you. I told you, he was thoroughly capable of calling a cab and making sure you got back to your room safely."

"That's so weird. I ran into Jonathan and the boys before I came here, and none of them said anything about this."

Ashley shrugged her shoulders and put her phone aside. "Maybe he didn't want to make things uncomfortable, you should talk to him about it. But come on, the show is about to start." She grabbed Kennedy by the arm and pulled themselves to gorilla.

Though Kennedy was physically in the ring standing beside her mom and dad, she wasn't there mentally. All she kept thinking about was what took place last night between her and Jon. Once she saw the pictures that Ashley had taken some of what happened last night came to her mind. The promo was done fairly quickly, and they all headed back into gorilla. Her grandfather gave her a hug, and so did her parents before she ran out of there.

She spotted Jon with Colby, and Joe as they wandered down the halls. She took a deep breath and swallowed the lump in her throat, knowing that she had to talk to him in private about what transpired.

"Jon, wait up!" She called out, running after them. They spun around and grinned as she approached Jonathan.

"Are you here to beat me up because your parents lectured you?" She snickered and shook her head.

"Actually, I was wondering if I could talk to you in my office. Alone." She glanced at Colby and Joe who held back a smirk and nodded their heads.

"Uh oh, looks like someone is in trouble." Colby said in a sing-song voice, walking away.

"Good luck dude." Joe chuckled, patting Jon on the back.

"Don't worry, you're not in trouble. Come on." She said leading him into her office. He shut the door and took a seat in beside her.

She let out a shaky breath "I'm really sorry for how I behaved last night. Ashley told me what happened, and that was so inappropriate of me. I really hope this doesn't make things awkward between us, it just that I—"

"Hey, don't worry about it, I totally understand and things aren't going to be awkward. You've been stressed out with work lately and last night you got to let loose and have some fun. I just didn't bring it up since I thought you remembered, but I guess not." He said sympathetically.

"I was practically shit face drunk, Jon." Both of them let out a laugh and she shook her head.

"Once I realized you had too to drink, I made the decision to take you back to the hotel. I called a cab and everything. And I swear all I did was help you get into bed, I didn't make any advances on you, I'm not that kind of guy." He revealed.

She didn't even think about that; she knew Jonathan was a great guy and would never do something like that to her. It was still very sweet of him to leave the club early just to be sure she was back harmless.

"Thanks for bringing me back to my room though. That was nice of you to do." She beamed.

"It was no problem darling, my main concern was not letting any creep get their hands on you when you were like that. Thankfully, you stuck by me most of the night so I didn't have to worry."

Did she hear that correctly? He was worried about her wellbeing? Oh no, there was those stupid butterflies dancing around in her stomach and she felt her heart race quicken. Her breathing felt like it was echoing through the room, she gained some composure and spoke again.

"Oh my god, tell me about it. Ashley took some photos of the two of us and I look like a complete mess. I was probably a pain to be around, I'm sorry." He grinned and shook his head.

"Actually, you were quite entertaining to be around. You kept dragging me to the dance floor every time a good song would come on. Even almost tumbled over because of those ridiculous heels you wear." He snickered, eyes drifting to her legs then feet where her strappy heels were worn.

"I caught you from falling, though." He added.

"You're a lifesaver, thanks again." She patted his knee and then fell a moment of silence. She cleared her throat, and he spoke.

"I should let you know, Ashley wasn't the only one who took some pictures. Colby and his little shithead took a few too. You might wanna kill him before me." She snorted and waved it off.

"I'm sure neither of them would post it, if they do, I'm going to murder both of them." Jon chuckled.

"So do you have a match tonight?" She asked.

He shook his head. "Since I don't have anything else to do tonight, you could stay and chat unless you want to run along and hang out with the boys. You're more than welcome to stick around here." She offered.

He smirked and got comfortable in his seat. "I think I'll stick around and be graced by WWE's new billion dollar princess." He said smugly, making her giggle.

"What do you want to know about the princess, Mr. Good?" She threw him a smirk. Then the rest of the night was history.

Kennedy giggled as Jonathan explained his distaste for social media and the whole spiel on how her parents persuaded him to make a twitter that he has never touched.

"Your parents were pretty upset when I told them I didn't want to make a stupid twitter account. I clearly remember your mother telling me to make one or else she would have me in a handicap match the follow week." He said, and she shook her head. Sounds like her mother.

"So you just never used it? Like at all? You never tweeted before?" She asked and he nodded.

"Yeah, I don't know how to work those things. The only thing I use my phone for is making calls, sending texts, and looking up funny photos."

"You know you're full of surprises Jon."

"You're full of surprises too, I can't believe you hated WWE growing up. I figured you'd be like a die-hard fan considering your family."

"I guess I hated it because my parents were always gone working. I hated when they had to leave because I felt like I didn't spend enough time with them. As I got older, I refused to watch it unless my dad had a match. But I will say the DX era was my favorite. My mom wasn't too happy with me yelling 'suck it' though." She pointed out.

The two spent the entire show hanging out in her office and chatting to each other about her childhood and wrestling. The both of them learned new things about each other that took one by curiosity. Kennedy even went on to tell him a little about her relationship with Tommy and how she managed his awful band. They shared a lot of laughs and didn't realize the show ended until her parents let themselves into her office.

"Hey mom, hey dad." Kennedy waved from her place on the couch beside Jon. He gave them a small wave and stayed quiet as they spoke.

"I've been texting your phone asking if you wanted to get dinner with your father and I. You didn't answer any of them." Kennedy picked up her phone from the table and low and behold there were a few messages from her mother.

"Sorry, I guess my ringer was off. I was here the whole time with Jon chit chatting." She grinned.

"I'll get going so you can hang out with your parents. Have a safe night, Kennedy. Bye Stephanie, bye Paul." He smiled at Kennedy getting up to shake her parent's hand before exiting her office.

Paul scrunched his nose and stared at his daughter. "What could you and Jonathan possibly be talking about the entire night?"

Stephanie laughed and shook her head, going to take a seat beside her daughter and wrap an arm around her shoulder.

"First off, we talked about the fun time we had to the club last night. He was nice enough to call me a cab and take me back to my room safely." Pauls eyes widened, and he loosened his tie.

"Oh my god, calm down will you. He didn't make a move on me dad, he isn't like that. He was just being a nice guy." She said obviously aware that her dad wasn't too glad she left the club with Jon.

"She's right, Paul. Jonathan has treated Kennedy with a lot of respect since she got here. He was doing a generous thing by making sure she got back to the hotel in one whole piece. Who knows what could have happened if he didn't." Stephanie spoke, defending the actions of Jon. She knew that he was a good guy and would never let their little girl get hurt.

"Yeah, yeah. Come on, let's go grab dinner, I'm starving." He said tightening his tie back up making the girl's laugh.

"You're so over protective dad, I'm a big girl now don't be so worried." She said standing up and dusting herself off.

"Don't remind me. I can't believe you're 22 and a general manager. My baby is growing up, but you'll always be daddy's little girl!" He said faking crying making her groan. She turned to her mother, who shook her head and laughed.

"Let him go, old age is hitting him." Steph joked, earning a scowl from her husband. The three closed up her office and headed into their rental, ready to get some dinner and head to the next town.

Jonathan walked down the halls, opening the doors to the male superstars locker room. Everyone had left except Colby and Joe, who sat around waiting for him the entire night. They stared in shock seeing their friend walk in with a grin on his face.

"Where in the hell have you been, dude? You were gone the entire show." Colby asked.

"Where else would I be? I was with Kennedy in her office, we were talking." He responded nonchalantly.

"You were in her office for three hours talking? Cut the bull." Colby added as Joe sat back and listened.

"I'm being serious, you dick. We talked about last night. Apparently she honestly didn't remember a thing. Ashley told her and she was super embarrassed about it, but she got over it quickly." He said gathering his things from the locker and stuffing it into his duffle bag.

"You talked to her about last night? Did you tell her that she was practically on you all night, god you two looked like a mad couple." Joe added, making Colby laugh as Jon rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, Ashley showed her some pictures that she took and I guess she was embarrassed because you know she's our boss and she thought it was going to make things awkward. We laughed about it afterwards though—also I told her you took some pictures too, so don't post any of them on that stupid social media crap or else she's kill you." Jon pointed at Colby who shook his head and glared.

"So what's the deal between the two of you? You guys like each other or something?" Joe raised his brow, staring at Jon who stayed quiet for a few seconds.

Jonathan really didn't know where his feelings stood for Kennedy as far as he was concerned they were just starting to get to know each other. He was conflicted not knowing how to deal with his emotions, especially those that dealt with relationships. Kennedy had told him about her ex Tommy and how he didn't treat her right, so it was apparent that she wasn't ready to get into a relationship anytime soon. Plus, he still had to keep in mind that Kennedy was into a guy who surprisingly wasn't interested in her.

'How could someone not be interested in her?' he thought to himself before shaking his head That man was truly missing out on a special girl if he didn't like Kennedy.

"She's a sweet girl, don't get me wrong. I think she has eyes for another person, though. Remember what Ashley said a few days ago? But seriously, who wouldn't be interested in her, she's amazing." He spoke, and the boys nodded their heads.

"That's weird, hopefully we find out who that guy is soon. Paul might kill him though." Colby replied, looking at Jon.

"I don't know about you guys, but I need to get some food. Let's head out, brothas."

A/N: Hey everyone! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter of Our Fight For Love. If you have any predictions for the book or any comments please feel free to leave them. I love hearing back from my readers. Kennedy obviously had a great time with Jonathan ;) HAHAHA. Because of Kennedy's drunken antics with Jon do you think she has feelings for him or was it just because she was drunk? Remember to vote and comment, don't be silent readers! Check out my other books, Little Ms. Lopez (Dean Ambrose) & Addiction (Seth Rollins).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.3K 61
"Darling, we found Wonderland; you and I got lost in it. And we pretended it could last forever." Sarah Katherine McMahon is her daddy's little gir...
11.5K 386 20
It's been three years of trying for a baby when Ashley finally falls pregnant, not long into her pregnancy she finds out her baby won't make it. Afte...
8.4K 503 26
THIRD BOOK IN THE ACCIDENT SERIES It's been 3 years since Becky gave birth to little Hope, family life is great but what happens when somebody badmou...
580K 12.5K 200
Harley Jade Levesque, known backstage as Jade Helmsley. She is Triple H's eldest daughter. Stephanie doesn't like her at all. Jade has made friends w...