I woke up married to my boyfr...

By stars1

-Last night was my 18th birthday and my friends and boyfriend brought me to the Niagara Falls to enjoy all th... More

Chapter 1 - Good morning Leslie!
Chapter 2 - A date with the boyfriend
Chapter 3 - Zac's flashbacks/Meeting the lawyer
Chapter 4 - Meet the parents!
Chapter 5 - Explaining to the boyfriend
Chapter 6 - Entering school
Chapter 7 - The break up scene
Chapter 8 - Math Class
Chapter 9 - After School
Chapter 10 - Explaining to the friends/Staying home together
Chapter 11 - Spending the night together
Chapter 12 - Breakfast at the husband's
Chapter 13 - FAIL
Chapter 13 - Going to school together
Chapter 14 - Skipping class
Chapter 15 - Mixed emotions
Chapter 16 - The world is so small
Chapter 17 - Life's... unpredictable!
Chapter 18 - The next morning...
Chapter 19 - morning, time to hid the truth!
Chapter 20 - the truth's finally out
Chapter 21 - Bruises
Chapter 22 - Explaining to Leslie
Chapter 24 - Welcome home
Chapter 25 - In the room
Chapter 26 - Sleep time
Chapter 27 - Dressing up
Chapter 28 - Breakfast
Chapter 29 - School
Chapter 30 - Text messages
Chapter 31 - What happened
Chapter 32 - Morning
Chapter 33 - Airport
Chapter 34 - It's less awkward
Chapter 35 - The Waiting
Chapter 36 - And The Waiting Ends
Chapter 37 - Silence
Chapter 38 - Friends are important
Chapter 39 - Awkwardness in school
Chapter 40 - Gym class
Chapter 41 - We finally know
Chapter 42 - Love?
Chapter 43 - Changes can be seen in you
Chapter 44 - HOT
Chapter 45 - Truth or Dare?
Chapter 46 - One month later
Chapter 47 - Goodbye beach house
Chapter 48 - Shopping and confessions
Chapter 49 - Decorations
Chapter 50 - PROM
Chapter 51 - Back at the beach house
Chapter 52 - It's Fated
Chapter 53 - "I love you"
Chapter 54 - Graduation
Epilogue
Author's note

Chapter 23 - Suitcase surprise

33.4K 797 62
By stars1

I woke up married to my boyfriend’s brother?!

Hey guys! Omg I just passed the 15 000 reads mark!! :O thank you so much to everyone who’s been reading this story, especially to the ones who take their time and vote and comment! Thank you! :D

Anyways, no more chatting I’ll let you guys read… :)

Happy reading!

P.S: don't forget the challenge: 30 votes/comments before the next chapter! :)

Chapter 23

[Leslie’s POV]

After two hours of a nice nap I woke up remembering the horrible day I went through. “Back to the real world!” I though sarcastically.

I went downstairs to get ready to leave my house. I’m going to miss my room and house for the next two months. While heading downstairs, I took all my time to admire the house I grew in. I don’t know why, but I feel like I'm going to leave forever or something. I look at all the pictures on the wall along the staircase and remember my childhood. I see pictures of me and my parents. Beside it I see a picture of my mom and dad when they were married. I also see a picture of my mom and me, when I was 4 while on the other side I see a photo of my dad holding me when I was a baby. Oh how I miss spending time with my family!

I arrive to the first floor and hear a lot of laughs and talking. I get into the living room and see Justin and Zac taking my suitcases and bringing them outside. I bet they were putting them in the car or something.

“Oh hey honey! Did you just wake up?” my mom asked me.

“Yeah I did” I replied her with a smile.

In the living room I see Zac’s parents sitting and chatting with my mom. I guess they all came over since Zac and I were going to move out.

Justin and Zac came back inside after taking care of all my bags.

“Thanks for taking care of all my clothes Zac” I told him remembering how he took the time to do my suitcases.

Zac looked shocked and we he opened his mouth to reply, someone put his strong arms around my shoulder and said with his deep voice: “Hey! I'm the one who’s supposed to get the thanks!”

I turned around confused wondering who it could have been. Zac and even Justin were standing right in front of me! Who else would’ve done something like this to me? I thought about all the guys in my life that would do something like this and knew there were only two options. Either it’s David or Aiden. Thinking about the day I went through, Aiden has to be the one who did this to me.

I turned around quickly ready to punch the life out of my friend when I realised who was standing behind me.

“Daddy!” I said shocked and happy.

I quickly jumped on him and gave him a huge hug.

“Baby!” he said chuckling hugging me back.

“I missed you so much dad!” I told him with a tiny tear in my eye. I only get to see my dad quite a few times during the year. I miss him like crazy, but I don’t show it much.

“Oh I’ve missed you too so much my princess! By the way, you should eat more, because you practically weight anything!” my dad said jokingly.

Don’t get me wrong, but my dad is 37 years old, but because he takes care of his body he is pretty strong and his muscles make him look young and handsome; he can pass for a 25 years old man. Everyone who has seen him said that he was really hot! My father isn’t the only good looking parent I have. My mom is “the bomb” according to my guy friends, especially Zac. I guess when you’re a fashion designer; you do look pretty good without trying hard. My mom looks so young that she can pass up as a model!

I came back to reality and got down from my dad.

“How come you’re back home early dad? I thought you said you were going to be back for graduation?” I asked him.

“I was but then I found my only daughter is going to move out to live with her husband. It’s a father’s duty to be here for his daughter.” He said and kissed my forehead hugging me from the side.

I smiled up at him and felt good. Everything feels perfect when my dad is here.

“Enough you too! You’re making me jealous!” my mom joked and my father let me go.

“Oh I’ve missed you too beautiful!” my dad told my mom going to her and kissed her.

“Uh excuse me but there are kids in this room!” I said feeling nauseous.

My dad let go of my mom and laughed while my mom was standing there bright red! My mom was blushing?! Can this day surprise me even more?

However, I was really happy to see my parents get along so perfectly. I've heard about many couples who feel out of love when they both started to work in different countries; however my parents proved everyone that it was possible to still be in love while living at the other side of the planet. I wish I can have a love story like theirs, but I don’t want my husband to be on the other side of the planet! I don’t know how my mother does it though.

“Well then, I think it’s about time we all go to the beach house!” Mark said interrupting our family moment. I had completely forgotten that the Sampsons were here!

“Yeah his right honey. We should get going.” My mom said.

“Justin will be driving the back-up car, which now belongs to you Leslie and everyone else will be driving their own cars.” My dad said.

“I get my own car?!” I asked surprised and excited.

“Yeah! But I want you to go to school with Zac. Use the car only when it’s necessary!” my father told me.

I knew he said this for my good, but I couldn’t help myself and feel annoyed a bit.

We all went outside the house, while all the guys went to their cars to drive it. Since Zac and I were moving out, we had to put our suitcases in all of the cars since we had so many. My mom followed dad and went to her car and Dana, Zac’s mom, did the same and went to Mark’s car. Justin and Zac were standing outside of their cars looking at me.

“Oh ohh! Talk about awkward moment! Who’s car am I going to go in?!” I asked myself.

The boys were both looking at me hopefully. I can’t choose between them and make them feel bad, even though I was still angry at Zac. I decided to go to the beach house in my parents’ car.

“Guys I’ll be coming with my parents!” I told them and went to my dad’s car. I hopped in the back seat while Mark drove off. I didn’t want to feel bad choosing between them and I wanted to spend some time with my family!

***

The first 10 minutes’ drive was really quiet. We were all enjoying each other’s warmth. It didn’t feel awkward and we were all living the present.

“So honey… why don’t you tell me again how Zac and you ended up married?” my dad said looking at me from the front mirror of the car.

I sighed and decided to tell him again. Since my dad wasn’t home I had to tell him everything by Skype. My dad wasn’t as easy to talk to, but I still managed to tell him everything without Zac.

“Well it all happened on my birthday. We went to the Niagara Falls and we partied in a club. I didn’t know I was going to get really drunk, so the next day I woke up married to Zac! I don’t even remember seeing him at the club! I went to it with Justin, but came back home with his brother!” I told him feeling bad about myself. I can’t believe I did something like this while being drunk!

“Don’t feel bad honey… everything happens for a reason” my dad said.

I hope what he says is true, but I doubt it.

“So how are you managing all this? I know it’s tough realising you married someone who you would have never thought of.” My dad asked.

This is why I love him so much. Everyone complained or congratulated me on my marriage; however no one asked me how I was really feeling except for my dad. I love him so much!

“Honestly dad, my life was never this complicated!” I started sighing. “I just found out today that everyone in school knows that Zac and I got married together. It’s really hard for me.” I decided to ignore the fact that everyone thinks I'm a bitch. I don’t want my dad to come to school and talk about it to my principle!

“Hmm… I see. It really is tough I bet.” My dad said. “But I'm sure you’ll make it through. After all you are an amazing mature girl.” My dad told me and made me smile.

“Honey, I know it seems like I'm not there for you, but trust me I am. I really believe that Zac and you are made for each other, but this is your life and we will always be there for you and support you in any decision you take.” My mom said.

I knew both my parents are there for me even though most of the time they’re all very busy with their work. I’ve missed my parents so much!

In an hour, we finally got to the beach house. It has been so long since I last came here. When I was little, I would spend every summer here with my parents when they weren’t so famous and caught up with their jobs.

“Finally”

“I know right? It’s been so long!”

“You got that right Christen.”

My mom just smiled at my dad and came towards me getting out of the car, since I was already out.

“Here are the keys honey. Why don’t you go open the door?” my mom told me passing me a set of keys.

I took them and looked at it for a while.

It didn’t feel right for me to open the doors.

“Wait mom… why don’t you just open the door?” I asked her feeling unsure.

“Because this is now YOUR home. You’re the one who should open it.” My mom said putting one hand on my cheek. She left it there for a minute and then sighed and looked at the door.

“Go on Leslie, everyone’s waiting for you.” My dad said coming behind my mom after turning off the engine of the car.

I sighed knowing that there was no point in complaining.

“Fine! If you say so!” I dramatized and went to open the door.

Slowly I put the little gold key into the gold handle. I turned it to the left and turned the handle which made the door open instantly.

Immediately, I thought I would start coughing because we haven’t come here in a while; however I got the surprise of my life.

I got into the house while everyone else followed me.

“Woah!” Justin said stepping in the house and looking around.

“Damn!” Zac finally said.

I had to agree with these two boys. No one was expecting to go in the house and see it extremely neat! The entire house was spotless!

“Wow! How is it possible for an unopened house to be this clean?!” I asked mesmerised.

“Do you really believe that’s possible?” Mark asked me.

I thought of it and knew it was impossible.

Of course! Someone had to come in earlier and clean the house.

“Mom! Dad! Whoever you hired to clean the house did an amazing job!” I told them with a smile.

Justin and Zac all nodded in agreement. Dana and my mom were laughing on the other hand.

“What’s so funny Ma’?” Justin asked his mom.

“Nothing. I was just thinking about those special cleaners.” She said and started to laugh.

I looked at my mom who couldn’t stop laughing, while my dad and Mark looked embarrassed.

“Oh my god! Don’t tell me! Dad and Leslie’s dad cleaned the whole house?!” Zac asked starting to laugh.

There was a tiny pause and soon Dana nodded her head in approval. Both guys started laughing while the two men were turning bright red.

“I don’t get what’s so funny guys!” I said genuinely. I actually thought it was sweet of them to clean the house for us.

“Thanks guys for cleaning.” I told them with a bright smile and gave them both a quick hug. The boys or the moms didn’t stop to laugh. I guess there are some things where you just can’t understand everything.

[A/N]

Hey guys! Thank you all for reading! Please continue voting and commenting! They mean the world to me!!!! :D

Thanks for all the votes and comments I've received. Thank you guys for fanning as well.

Next challenge: 30 votes/comments before the next upload!!!

TTYL!

-nm <3 :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 18.9K 39
Five years ago, Gabrielle left Castle Rock to follow her high school sweetheart and the father of her child to college. After he walks out of their l...
25.6K 537 23
What happens when you're in love with two guys at the same time. You love them both but you can't be with both because thats not right. Relations bec...
436K 11.5K 51
Every woman's fantasy is to be married with someone they love someday. Most women are excited and ecstatic when planning their marriage ceremony with...
5.4K 397 31
"Not screwing as in ongoing. It was a one time... or two time thing," I cringe at how slutty that makes me sound. "I was a little drunk... the second...