๐Œ๐‚ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐“๐”๐๐„๐‘๐’ ๐— ๐‘...

By FlappyFalcon05

// NO SMUT DONT BE WEIRD // ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ (๐Ž๐๐„๐ ๐€๐†๐€๐ˆ๐)
๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„ | ๐๐ˆ๐๐Š๐˜ ๐“๐Ž๐„ - โœ”
๐’๐๐ˆ๐…๐„๐˜ | ๐‹๐Ž๐’๐“ - โœ”
๐’๐Š๐„๐๐๐˜ | ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐ƒ - โœ”
๐’๐€๐๐๐€๐ | ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐๐€๐๐Œ๐€๐ - โœ”
๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ | ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ - ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ - ๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„ - โœ”
โ†ฌ ๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ ๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„ - โœ”
๐๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐˜๐‡๐€๐‹๐Ž | ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐Œ๐„ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ‘ - ๐๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐˜๐‡๐€๐‹๐Ž - โœ”
๐’๐๐ˆ๐…๐„๐˜ | ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„๐’๐„ - โœ”
๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ | ๐‡๐Ž๐“ ๐“๐”๐ - โœ”
๐’๐€๐๐๐€๐ | ๐™๐Ž๐Œ๐๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ’ ๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ - โœ”
๐™๐Ž๐Œ๐๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐: ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ“ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ” ๐๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐˜๐‡๐€๐‹๐Ž - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ• ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ– ๐๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐˜๐‡๐€๐‹๐Ž - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ— ๐€๐Ÿ”๐ƒ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐— ๐—˜๐—š๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ฉ๐—ฃ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐˜๐‡๐€๐‹๐Ž
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐™๐„๐‹๐Š
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ๐‰๐’๐‚๐‡๐‹๐€๐“๐“
๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ | ๐‚๐€๐“
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐Œ๐˜๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐“
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐’๐€๐๐๐€๐
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
โ†ฌ ๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐๐”๐‘ ๐’๐Ž๐Ž๐“
โ†ฌ ๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
โ†ฌ ๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ‘ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐Š๐€๐‘๐‹ ๐‰๐€๐‚๐Ž๐๐’
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ๐–๐€๐’๐“๐€๐Š๐„๐
โ†ฌ ๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– - ๐„๐—๐“๐‘๐€
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ๐“๐”๐๐๐Ž
๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ | ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜ ๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ - ๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐Œ๐˜๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐“

๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ

22.5K 677 1.2K
By FlappyFalcon05

- Suggestion #25, DreamWasTaken -

YOOOO WHAT'S GOING ON GUYS, IT'S YOUR FLYING FALCON WITH THE SALT GUN, BACK WITH A WHOLE NEW ONESHOT JUST FOR YOU!!!! 

This one was suggested by EmilysReadingStories, so this one is for you! Thank you for leaving a suggestion, even if it took a while to come out, you're awesome!

Hope you enjoy and that, since it was just an overall theme of this story, that this was somewhat what you were expecting/hoping for :) Hope you enjoy, Emily, and everyone else out there reading, I love you all SO MUCH! <3 

⚠ WARNING ⚠

sad shit about relationships and stuff ew

ALSO, we're getting close to 400K SOOOOOO POG TYSM 

OK ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(not proofread)

Clay was never really one to get jealous. Why would he? He had what he wanted, and if he didn't, he worked to get it until it was finally achieved. His striking and dominant character had to time for jealousy, and mixed with all the confidence he was always letting the people around him see and hear, he really was the last person you would expect to get jealous. 

Jealousy, he thought, was for insecure people who were too afraid to speak their mind about what they really wanted before it was suddenly gone; taken with the rush of a stream in the daily day, and before you really could look around, the thing you wanted had ended in the arms of someone else, and you were left wondering how things could've gotten so bad, where they went wrong and why the thing, or person, you desired wasn't in your arms.

Yeah, jealousy, Clay thought, was for someone who didn't dare take a step forward and stand stern for what they wanted, letting it slip from their grasp instead of holding on tight.

Yet there Clay was... Suddenly feeling so weak, so hopeless, and with no sense of direction. Someone had flicked his nose, and he had been stunned to let go of your hand that he before had been holding onto so tight for stabality, for the both of you, and before he knew it, the tips of your fingers had grazed his as you disappeared from his side - his hand, it was left cold, and his heart was left with a certain longing to feel your hand in his again. 

Oh, had he only held on tighter, maybe you hadn't been able to vaporize from his side and disappear from his touch. 

And now he could only think back to those times where he had actually had a shot at keeping your hand in his with hope in his heart that the two of you one day actually could ride into the sunset together without a trouble in the world. Why was his wish so much to ask for, and why had he not fought greater for you?

You had been right there... Right there, and suddenly, you weren't. 

You were still right there, at the other end of the stream, yet how come you felt so far away, as if he couldn't reach out and grab your hand for assurance like he used to...? Oh, right, for a second, he forgot. You didn't belong to him anymore, and you truly were gone from his reach, even if you were still in an arms lenght through the screen. 

"Dream, come on, get in the screenie!" 

Your voice seemed to snap him out of his state of misery, as it usually did; you had always been able to pull him back from the darkest corners of his mind, and even if jealousy was burning within him, and hurt still a fresh wound in his heart, that didn't change it - you were his savior, whether he was to admit it or not. 

Yeah, and friends or not, that didn't change the fact that the two of you were streamers, and that, even if Clay was unmutually heartbroken and completely down in the pit of jealousy, the two of you had to stay friends and he had to fight the instincts telling him to pull away from you. If not for the fans sake, then maybe a little for both you and Clay's. 

He just wished he wasn't so jealous, and that he had held on tighter. 

"No, I want it to just be us, Y/n," When you speak of the devil, surely, his entrance is close. Yeah, out of all people Clay could potentially get jealous of, it was of his long-term best friend, Nick. And Clay didn't even blame him, he just so badly wished that he was in Nick's footsteps right now, however, the tall, blonde man still couldn't help but feel so silly, "Like, a couples picture." 

"We're not a couple, Sapnap," You giggled, your Minecraft character moving closer to Nick's as you snapped a couple of screenshots with Clay's green figure chopping down wood in the background, "I would hardly call us that." 

"Hey, we've met up, like, 3 times already!" Nick argued, before speedily bouncing away towards the nether portal set up not that far away. Yeah, Nick had met you 3 times, while Clay had only ever dared to Facetime you for a couple of minutes before the nerves got the best of him, "I would say we are definitely an unofficial-official couple." 

You only laughed in response, with Clay forcing out a small chuckle as well. 

Streaming while the two of them were flirting as relentlessly as they were, it was hard for Clay to not constantly fade into a silent abyss and fall quiet, because not only would the viewers notice and definitely question it, but so would you and Nick. ¨

"I wouldn't exactly call us a couple, you idiot," Again, that angelic sound of your laughter flowed through Clay's heaphones, and all he could focus on was how Nick had been the cause of that, "Close friends with a spark, maybe..." 

God, you were teasing Nick, but torturing Clay all at the same time. 

It had been clear ever since the flirting between you and Clay had slowly stopped, much to his dismay, that it had then instead seemed to be between you and Nick instead, and the fans went along with it. 

Clay was still confused, though; he had been left in the dark all of a sudden, and it seemed as if you had moved on to someone else, but why? Had he done something wrong that had made you not interested in him anymore? 

The flirting had stopped not long after Clay had willed up the courage to show you his face... Maybe that was the reason, you didn't find him attractive enough. God, it was stupid of him to even think you wouldn't pack your stuff and leave him alone in the dust when you saw his face, of course, he should've known. It was his fault for showing you his face, you clearly weren't ready, and clearly didn't like what you saw. 

That had to be it... Right? 

"Dream," You said, with a smile visible in your voice, "Do you wanna go exploring with me?" 

"Uhm, I'm mining wood down right now," Clay quickly excused, "Maybe later, or bring Sapnap or something, I'm kinda busy." 

He really tried hiding the edge in his tone, and was somewhat succesfull, yet he still thought his voice sounded harsh in his own ears - maybe no one noticed? 

"Sure!" You happily exclaimed, "Sapnap, wanna go exploring?" 

"Of course," Nick replied, "... But only if you agree to go on a date with me in a week." 

The call was completely silent for a moment, as well as the chat on both Dream and your stream, but just for a moment, before the sound of you trying to splutter out a response with a seriously flustered tone and words that didn't make sense jungled together in one sentence - all the while, Clay felt his heart slowly drop into his stomach. 

'OMG!'

'DID HE REALLY JUST DO THAT WTF--'

'👀👀'

'BROOOO HE REALLY SAID HEY MAMAS YOU CUTE TO Y/N LMFAOOO'

'THAT WAS SO SMOOTH WHAT'

'omg is dream okay😭' 

'YESSS SAPNAP AND Y/N, Y/N PLEASE SAY YES' 

'ngl i feel kinda bad for dream look at how close they were just a month ago and now y/n is getting asked on a date by someone else after her and dré flirted nonstop for mOnths. poor dream and a little bit of a dick move y/u/n is all im saying.' 

'SAY NO WHAT ABOUT DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

'HAHAHAHH SAY YES Y/N SAY YES OR WE'RE GONNA FUCKING CANCEL U'

'lets get an f in chat for dream better luck next time bro' 

'F for dream' 

'he really went "y/n u cute wanna date" dANG LOL' 

"Yeah, sure..." You eventually said quietly, with a small, surprised laugh at the end, "I'd love to." 

A small cheer came from Nick's side of the call, followed by a joyous laugh; Clay could imagine the happiness on Nick's face... 

But the two couldn't imagine the pain on Clay's. 

"I'm really happy for you guys." Clay said through clenched teeth, swallowing down the lump in his throat; God, did he want to cry, he wanted to cry more than anything, but was forced to drown down the tears in a fake congratualtions as to not expose himself in front of thousands of people, and the two that really were the last people that should know. 

"Are you?" Nick asked, surprised, as he finally seemed to calm down a little, yet still unable to hide his grin. 

"Yeah," No, he really wasn't, "Yeah, really happy. You two deserve to be happy." 

'nooooo dream he sounds so sad😭😭😭'

' ok but dream sounds lowkey depressed is he okay' 

'dream are you okay???????????' 

'OMFG GEORGES IN CHAT HI GEORGE!'

'GOGYYYYYYY ILYSMMMMMM' 

'aw no dweam😔' 

'GEORGENOTFOUND IS IN CHAT GUYS OMFG IM FREAKING OUT' 

"Anyways, I think I'm gonna end my stream now, guys," Clay continued - 5 more minutes and he would break down, even if he was still streaming, and he really just wanted to go to bed, maybe cuddle a little with Patches if she wanted to, "I'm feeling kind of tired, so..." 

"Are you okay?" You asked catuously and with a serious voice; you could tell Dream's mood had suddenly changed, but the cause, it remained unknown to you. The blonde man had acted strange during the whole stream, it was hard for you to tell where he had started becoming more distant. 

"I'm okay, just tired," Clay said, "Anyways, bye guys, I love you all, congratualtions Y/n and Sapnap, hope you have a- hope you have a good date... Bye."

[ Stream is now offline ]

[ Dream has left the call ]

Private message between pissbaby🟡🤮 and george the screamer😏

pissbaby🟡🤮
im not okay.

george the screamer😏
Oh my god
I am so sorry Dream. 
I'm so so so sorry 
Do you wanna vc so we can talk about it? 

pissbaby🟡🤮
no, i dont want you to hear me cry

george the screamer😏
Please, Dream
I really wanna talk to you about this, especially if you're crying 

pissbaby🟡🤮
no george
i dont wanna talk

george the screamer😏
Okay, that's fine...
Just text me if you need anything, alright?
[ Read at 23.54PM ]

Clay let himself fall backwards onto his bed after he had shut off the lights in his room, and reached out to stroke Patches, who was laying on a pillow next to him in his double-sized bed, and finally, the sensetive, tall, blone man let a tear slip from his left eye. 

And down another one from the right, following down his skin until it was soaked up by the pillow his head was resting on. Then another one came, even if Clay blinked to try and stop it, but didn't make any movement to wipe it away with his hand, even if the tears were as unwanted as ever. 

Patches meowed slightly from beside the heart broken man, and it was as if that completely destroyed the wall that before was preventing the rest of the tears from escaping, and they suddenly all came cascading out of his eyes without a stop, and he was powerless to make them cease. He could only hold onto the fact that it someday might stop hurting. 

He was jealous, and he wanted more than anything to be Nick at the moment. He was sad, because he wanted to be Nick, but was simply stuck in his own, boring life filled with pain. And, yeah, he was in pain, because he hadn't held onto your hand enough for you to not disappear from his touch, and he hadn't fought enough for you to want to stay. 

Jealous, he was so jealous. And hurt and in pain, and everything felt so wrong. 

How come it hurt so bad, when you weren't even with Nick yet

Was it just the thought of how you were going out with Nick in only a week, while he in the mean time would stay at home with Patches, maybe stream with George a little, but all the time wondering what a great time the two of you would be having it?

Would Nick take you to a fancy restaurant where you would sit across from each other with heart eyes forming on your face as you laughed throughout the night? Would Nick pay for dinner and offer to walk you home because of the late hours and the cold night outside? Would Nick give you his jacket when the breeze got a tad too cold for you to bear? Would Nick grab your hand when your fingers grazed against each others as you walked side by side on your way home, and would you let it happen because it just felt so right? Would Nick follow you all the way up to the last step outside your door, and would he ask for consent to kiss you, to which you would agree with? Would Nick kiss you, after the perfect night had just taken place, and would you let him? 

Would Nick be living the life Clay had dreamed of, while he, himself, sat there in pain, wondering what the two of you would be doing?

Jealousy was for the weak, and as Clay laid in bed muffling his sobs with tears streaming down his face and with a hand clutching onto his mentally bleeding heart that hurt more than anything he had ever tried before, he realized how truly weak he was

______________________
Hope you enjoyed!!!

there might be a part two--👀👀

Stay tuned and stay safe out there, guys!

vote or die tmr

[ FlyingF4lcon is now offline ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 182 17
Dream x George :) Always up for chapter suggestions but I don't upload to regularly....hehe.... Oop- no smut but some fluff :) Enjoy (: 300 Reads pog...
52K 488 6
(nsfw) please check out my other work on ao3
305K 4.7K 22
โž I saw my friend, @FlappyFalcon05 doing this, so why not give it a shot? โž A MineCraft YouTubers ร— Reader Oneshot book that contains 19 Complete sto...
222K 2.3K 21
George x Dream Oneshots :) Requests Welcome!