Jelsa Oneshots

By Frosty_Ballad

A bunch of trash stories that goes on in my mind about Jelsa. More

Waste it on me
We don't talk anymore
Hickey prank gone wrong
My sugardaddy loves me?
Pretend wife
Cinderelsa
Dreams come true
Cinderelsa pt.2
Pretend wife pt.2
A beautiful accident
Random facts about a stupid person
Innocent [SMUT]
Cinderelsa pt. 3 (final)
It's not a bet anymore....
My secret admirer
The truth untold
A marriage to remember
In the animated world
My bestfriend [Smut]
In the animated world pt.2
What was Jelsa?
In the animated world pt.3 (Final)
The car ride
Can't you see me?
As if it's your last
Did it have an effect?
As if it's your last Pt.2
As if it's your last pt.3
Run away
NOT AN UPDATE
Lier
You belong with me!
It was beautiful
Pullover [Smut]
Crying infront of your enemy
Period.
Kiss and make up
Roommate
Sweaty husband
Not over
Just a clone?
Cycling
Not a whore
Stars' scandal
Can't fall for you
Is it arranged?
You deserve better
You deserve better pt.2
Need help? [Smut]

I'll never be him

830 16 75
By Frosty_Ballad

3rd Person POV

Jack Frost is a popular mafia and Elsa is his girlfriend. Well actually Elsa was his sugarbaby but they just realised how they actually felt about each other.

They aren't married yet and Elsa is pregnant with Jack's child. Elsa was 7 months pregnant and Jack and her we're gonna get married on the weekend.

But destiny had other plans. Jack had a mission for a fight with their enemies. Oh by 'their enemies' I mean Jack, Hiccup, Flynn and Kristoff's enemies. The nightmares.

But unfortunately Jack was seriously injured while trying to save the other 3. They somehow defeated the Nightmares but Jack was very seriously injured.

He was at the hospital, with Elsa. His outer injuries are 90% healed but some problems are going on with his inner system. It was 2 days before their marriage. But will they be able to marry?

They were sitting on the bed, playing video games. Yes, the doctor allowed. How? Don't ask me.

Aaaaaaaaannnd JACK WON!!

J: I always win. You know how awesome I am!!

E: Shut up I just let you win because you're not well.

J: That's just an excuse.

E: No it's not!

J: Whatever you say my queen.

E: You're still cheesy.

J: Hehe. You know what? After I recover and we get married, we'll move far away from here so you don't have to face these dangers.

E: Umm yeah. It's actually not myself I'm worrying about. It's this little version of you which I'm worry about.

J: What if it's a mini version of you?

E: I want a boy!

J: No no, I want a girl!

E: I don't care if it's a girl or a boy, I'll love both equally.

J: I still want a girl.......

E: Oh my gosh! How am I gonna control two babies!

J: Two?

E: You and this baby.

J: Hey! But you called me 'Daddy' when we were making the baby!

E: S-shut up!

J: *giggles* So how do you want our house to be like?

E: I don't care as long as I'm with you.

J: Now who's being cheesy?

E: Whatever but it must have a rooftop, I want us to see the stars together like we always used to.

J: Once I get out of this stupid hospital, we'll watch the stars!!

E: Sure.

J: And we'll go to that ice cream parlour near the bridge, okay?

E: Sure, Jack.

J: We're also gonna go boating, okay?

E: Yeah yeah but now you have to go to sleep. It's already 11:30!

J: But I want to spend more time with you!

E: Stop being a baby, I don't know how did you manage to be the mafia boss.

J: Everyone fears me, okay? I'm only soft towards you!

E: *tucks Jack in* Yeah yeah *kisses his forehead* Now, goodnight, Jack.

J: Not on lips?

E: Tomorrow *winks*

J: Ouch my heart just melted because of that wink.

E: Ofcourse *giggles*

J: Good night, Els.

E: Goodnight! *About to leave*

J: Wait- Elsa!

E: Sshhh, You should rest, we'll talk tomorrow.

J: Fine....*sigh*

Elsa leaves the room as no one is allowed to stay with the patient. Stupid hospital, as Jack says. Elsa goes to the bench nearby and sits there.

She leans back, smiling and looking down at her baby bump. But she felt someone's hand on her shoulder. Hiccup.

"Hey!" Hiccup said sitting beside Elsa. "Hey Hiccup." Elsa said smiling. "Is he okay?" Hiccup asked guiltily. "Yeah. The doctor said he'll be released tomorrow." Elsa said sighing happily.

"I feel kinda guilty as he is in this condition for just trying to save us." Hiccup sighed. "Don't feel guilty as he's alright now!" Elsa said grinning at Hiccup. Hiccup just smiled at her.

"When was the last time you slept?"
Hiccup asked sounding like a brother. "Yesterday? I think." Elsa said with a guilty smile. "You better take some rest. I slept during the day. I'll wake you up on time or if someone hap-"
Hiccup tried to sound nice but was interrupted by Elsa.

"Don't say anything like that. Nothing will happen to him. Also, he'll be discharged tomorrow. And if you say so, I'll try to sleep." Elsa said. "Goodnight Els" Hiccup said walking away so that Elsa would feel more comfortable to sleep.

~At 2 a.m~

The platinum blonde was sleeping peacefully in a sitting position. How did she even manage to do that. Hiccup was just standing near a window talking to Kristoff just because he was bored.

But then a nurse came running out of Jack's room. She was panicking. She looked here and there and then ran away in a direction. Maybe to find the doctor.

Hiccup noticed that. He hung the call and then walked over to Jack's room. He was standing outside. He didn't know what was happening or what to do.

Not after long, the nurse came along with a few more doctors and nurses. Some of the nurses looked at Hiccup with a sad expression. Hiccup knew, it was an emergency. He didn't know whether to wake Elsa up or not but he did anyway.

He went to Elsa and shook her. "Elsa!! Wake up!!" Hiccup said impatiently. "What is it, Hiccup?" Elsa woke up with a yawn.

Hiccup explained her what was happening. Elsa's sleepiness faded away. She ran towards Jack's door and started walking back and forth infront of it.

"Elsa, calm down." Hiccup tried to comfort her but it didn't work. She was getting nervous. She was trying to hold back her tears. She didn't know what to do. She was panicking like heck. She was also feeling something that she never felt before and this wasn't a good feeling at all.

Maybe after 20 mins the doctors and nurses came out of the room looking sad. Elsa understood what was happening but didn't wanted to accept it. She ran to one of the doctors and asked him, "Is he okay?"

The doctor looked down, "we're sorry but we couldn't save him." Elsa felt like the ground beneath her feet had disappeared. "But you said he'll be fine and will be discharged tomorrow?!?!!" Elsa couldn't believe it.

She grabbed the doctor's collar, "You said you'll save him....what am I supposed to do now, My whole life is ruined!!! Just because of you!!" Hiccup held her back. She finally let go off the doctor and mouthed a 'sorry'.

She turned to Hiccup and started to break in tears. She was crying on his shoulder. Hiccup couldn't do it anymore. He couldn't hold back his tears, he also let them flow.

"Can we atleast see h-him?" Hiccup asked still crying. "Yes...." One of the doctors said. As soon as Elsa heard those words, she ran into the room just to see Jack's lifeless body lying on the bed.

She ran to him and started hugging him, crying her heart out. She started speaking to him.

"Jack!! Wake up!"

No answer.

"Jack please, you can't leave me in this way!"

No answer.

"You said that you wanted a kiss last night, right *kisses him* just please wake up and talk to me."

No answer.

"You said you wanted to tell me something? Right? Come on! Tell me!!"

No answer.

"No Jack, you can't leave me jn this way, Jack atleast come back for this little one!!"

No answer.

"Jack, J-Jack you said if it'll be a boy you'll name him Jackson right? And if it'll be a girl, it'll be Julia, right? Please don't leave the baby!!"

No answer.

"What am I suppose to do without you!?!"

No answer.

"I don't have anyone on the earth except for you!!"

No answer.

"Jack-"

"Elsa?"

This time there was an answer but not by Jack, it was a nurse. "He told to give this to you." The nurse gave her a piece of paper. She patted Elsa's back and went out of the room.

Elsa opened the paper. It was a letter.

"Hey snowflake,

When you must be reading this, I probably won't be there, with you. The doctor checked and said I just had a few hours left. But they said you were asleep. I didn't want to bother you. I am sorry, I really am. Please Elsa, forgive me. I always wanted to be with you, forever but.... Elsa, I want to tell you that, please marry Hiccup, Elsa, it's my last wish. Don't worry about me, we'll meet in another life and then I'll never leave you! I'll be a good person and not a mafia and we'll live our best lives. But I don't think it's possible in this life. So please marry him and be happy and don't cry much about me cause I'll be always watching you from the sky and remember, every night you'll see me, as a star, the brightest star. So talk to me, sometimes, my voice might not reach you at that time but I will reply. And don't tell the baby that his/her father is not in the world. Introduce Hiccup as his father. And remember, I will always love you, I don't care where I will be.

-Your Frosty.

The more she read the letter. The more she cried. Not after long, Hiccup came into the room. He read the letter too and agreed on marrying her.

Elsa did have Hiccup in her mind but Jack was always in her heart. After marriage she gave birth to two twins, a boy and a girl, Jackson and Julia.

~After 10 years~

Hiccup and Elsa were a happily married couple as they really got to know each other in the meantime and did like each other. But Elsa loved Jack.

Hiccup and Elsa had a child, Puja, she was 5years old.

On one night Hiccup and Elsa were on the rooftop, watching the stars.

H: Do you see him?

E: That one! Over there!!

H: Yeah *waves*

E: I have always wanted to watch the stars with him but now look at me watching him with you.

H: Yeah.

E: Do you think it's okay if we stay her for a little more time, and the kids won't break or burn the house down?

H: I think so.

E: *sigh* I miss him.

H: Don't worry, you'll meet him in next life. For now look after the mini versions of him and you. Also, I know, I'll never be him.

E: Thanks Hiccup for always understanding.

H: You're most welc-

[Ju= Julia, Js= Jackson, P= Puja]

Ju: Mom! Dad! Look at Jackson!! He took my TWICE album!!

Js: Can't you share things with your brother?

P: What are you two doing, Mommy, Daddy?

H: Just watching the stars.

E: Come, watch it with us. And I'll see about the album later.

P: Wow!! Stars!!

Js: Why are you always amazed at everything?

Ju: Stop bothering her, Jackson.

H, whispers to Elsa: He's just like his father.

E: Annoying everyone. But I really miss that annoyance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.8K 2K 42
(Highest Rank: #38 in Fanfiction #2 in Jelsaalltheway #1 Jelsainhighschool) ((Hey gu...
16.2K 581 59
this story takes place after my Anna ad kristoff stories and Jack will meet Elsa and this Is Not Appropriate for Children Thank You
7.1K 240 28
[( COMPLETED)] "Elsa you mistake get out here right now" My stepmother yelled out, these past few years have been and nightmare my mum died in a car...
20.5K 406 30
This is another Jelsa in Hogwarts in story. I originally had this story on my old account: _free_spirit_ buuut in case y'all didn't know that one go...